Hmong gang MOD

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
NoodleBoy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Hmong gang MOD

Unread post by NoodleBoy » October 24th, 2008, 10:54 pm

Just watched Gangland on the Hmong gang MOD. Didn't realize they were that big. When my friend lived in Modesto I saw some MOD graffiti when I went to visit him. I also heard that there is MOD here in Sacramento where I live. However, I didn't know they were all over the place like that. Does anyone know more about them? They seem hardcore. How are they compared to other Asian gangs like TRG and ABZ? Can they hang with them? Are they as deep? Any alliances or rivalries with either one of those gangs? What other big Asian gang could land on Gangland next?

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: MOD

Unread post by YearZero » October 25th, 2008, 1:17 am

Man...everytime I read about these niggaz...they were always arrested for gang raping a bitch.

ridincitiesforever
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Monterey Park

Unread post by ridincitiesforever » October 25th, 2008, 1:28 am

I thought these guys were a tagging crew. That's what I heard.

61deuce
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Minneapolis

Unread post by 61deuce » October 25th, 2008, 9:14 pm

YearZero wrote:Man...everytime I read about these niggaz...they were always arrested for gang raping a bitch.
Yup, they either gang raping young hmong girls or turning them into prostitutes .. kind of sad to do that to your own people ... not to mention it might be your cousins or homiez cousin.

Here in MN .. we got MOD but I forgot who they was warring with. Never heard much about them since the late 90s.

freebanger
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Baltimore

Unread post by freebanger » October 25th, 2008, 10:52 pm

gangland will make a story on any gang wether there tough or not tough , they need a story for more episoded ...but a TAGGING CREW OR A GANG OF RAPIST is corny every body is a gang now , watch after this episode there recruitment will grom from tv exposure , LOL

NoodleBoy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NoodleBoy » October 27th, 2008, 1:03 am

You know what, that's what I thought. When I first heard of MOD back in the 90's, my friend from Modesto told me they were a tagging crew. He told me they were a tagging crew named Masters of Destruction. So I was kinda confused when I saw them described as Menace of Destruction. I just thought that maybe they flipped from being a tagging crew to a gang. That's what tagging crews do sometimes. I don't know, it's really confusing to me cause I haven't heard about them in awhile and I always thought they were a tagging crew.

ridincitiesforever
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Monterey Park

Unread post by ridincitiesforever » October 27th, 2008, 11:35 am

NoodleBoy wrote:You know what, that's what I thought. When I first heard of MOD back in the 90's, my friend from Modesto told me they were a tagging crew. He told me they were a tagging crew named Masters of Destruction. So I was kinda confused when I saw them described as Menace of Destruction. I just thought that maybe they flipped from being a tagging crew to a gang. That's what tagging crews do sometimes. I don't know, it's really confusing to me cause I haven't heard about them in awhile and I always thought they were a tagging crew.
That's the same thing I heard too, however I heard they were like the tagbanger types.

drunknblazed
What city do you live in now?: Fresno

Unread post by drunknblazed » December 11th, 2008, 11:39 pm

MOD was never a tagging crew. It was a hmong gang formed becuase of the mexicans pickin on them. All these other niggaz might talk shit like their gang be the hardest but fuck that. Truth is every gang got they soldiers puttin in work. When i was still runnin with MOD man we be lighten up them lao niggaz. Shit they stopped kickin in they hoods cuz we be creepin on them fools. Them trg's and abz's can talk they shit but i been locked up and ran into a few pussies from those sets. For example this trg that repped MOD. that shit was funny and i punked his ass bad cuz he was tatted with trg between his thumb and index finger but be claimin MOD. People just dont know MOD is the largest HMong gang..we got homies in cali, oregon, texas, wisconsin, minnestoa, north carolina..perty much nation wide now. Fuck all ya haters out there! Anybody can pull the trigger and anybody can die so dont think you invincible. I learned that shit so i respect all gangstaz.

NoodleBoy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NoodleBoy » December 13th, 2008, 12:15 am

drunknblazed wrote:MOD was never a tagging crew. It was a hmong gang formed becuase of the mexicans pickin on them. All these other niggaz might talk shit like their gang be the hardest but fu-- that. Truth is every gang got they soldiers puttin in work. When i was still runnin with MOD man we be lighten up them lao niggaz. Shit they stopped kickin in they hoods because we be creepin on them fools. Them trg's and abz's can talk they shit but i been locked up and ran into a few pussies from those sets. For example this trg that repped MOD. that shit was funny and i punked his ass bad because he was tatted with trg between his thumb and index finger but be claimin MOD. People just dont know MOD is the largest HMong gang..we got homies in cali, oregon, texas, wisconsin, minnestoa, north carolina..perty much nation wide now. fu-- all ya haters out there! Anybody can pull the trigger and anybody can die so dont think you invincible. I learned that shit so i respect all gangstaz.
So are you guys called Masters of Destruction or Menace of Destruction?

drunknblazed

Unread post by drunknblazed » December 13th, 2008, 12:32 am

NoodleBoy wrote:
drunknblazed wrote:MOD was never a tagging crew. It was a hmong gang formed becuase of the mexicans pickin on them. All these other niggaz might talk shit like their gang be the hardest but fu-- that. Truth is every gang got they soldiers puttin in work. When i was still runnin with MOD man we be lighten up them lao niggaz. Shit they stopped kickin in they hoods because we be creepin on them fools. Them trg's and abz's can talk they shit but i been locked up and ran into a few pussies from those sets. For example this trg that repped MOD. that shit was funny and i punked his ass bad because he was tatted with trg between his thumb and index finger but be claimin MOD. People just dont know MOD is the largest HMong gang..we got homies in cali, oregon, texas, wisconsin, minnestoa, north carolina..perty much nation wide now. fu-- all ya haters out there! Anybody can pull the trigger and anybody can die so dont think you invincible. I learned that shit so i respect all gangstaz.
Originally it was called masters of destruction but i thoughnt that shit was wack. We started callin it Menace in the early 90's and rep Menace 301. We even sported pants that had a logo Menace on the back pockets too. hahaha...thats how much i loved gang banging back in the days. Shit i swear it on my mama man everybody's a legend in they own time. I had so much love for MOD I just put in work that eventually ma name came to be known. I only beefed with Lao niggaz then cuzz them fools be talkn shit like fuck all the Hmong peeps. Them fools didnt know wsup and two lao niggaz took buckshot to the chest from ma 12 gage. That was the ol days tho. Now im grown up and left teh gang life. that shit dont last man. you aint got to be a G to be hard core. every kid grown to be a man shud know the saying "fear no man". dats all i got to say. FEAR NO MAN. you can killa a muthafucka anytime and someone can kill ya at anytime. Respect!! Ya feel me on that?! and fuck all ya'll bitches who think ya'll gang be the hardest or race be the hardest. That shit is all just pride. When bullets fly anyone can die!!!!!

drunknblazed

Unread post by drunknblazed » December 13th, 2008, 12:35 am

WTF I TYPED B!TCHES AND IT CAME OUT "women" hahahaha

NoodleBoy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NoodleBoy » December 14th, 2008, 12:13 am

drunknblazed wrote:
NoodleBoy wrote:
Originally it was called masters of destruction but i thoughnt that shit was wack. We started callin it Menace in the early 90's and rep Menace 301. We even sported pants that had a logo Menace on the back pockets too. hahaha...thats how much i loved gang banging back in the days. Shit i swear it on my mama man everybody's a legend in they own time. I had so much love for MOD I just put in work that eventually ma name came to be known. I only beefed with Lao niggaz then cuzz them fools be talkn shit like fu-- all the Hmong peeps. Them fools didnt know wsup and two lao niggaz took buckshot to the chest from ma 12 gage. That was the ol days tho. Now im grown up and left teh gang life. that shit dont last man. you aint got to be a G to be hard core. every kid grown to be a man shud know the saying "fear no man". dats all i got to say. FEAR NO MAN. you can killa a muthafucka anytime and someone can kill ya at anytime. Respect!! Ya feel me on that?! and fu-- all ya'll women who think ya'll gang be the hardest or race be the hardest. That shit is all just pride. When bullets fly anyone can die!!!!!
So do Hmong and Lao people get along now? Were you guys cool with V Boyz, Norteno, and Surenos?

drunknblazed

Unread post by drunknblazed » December 15th, 2008, 9:17 pm

Man whats funny is that them Lao nigguhz we used to beef with, my homies and them be kickin it together now and we used to blast at they crew and they be out for us too. I think is becuz we all grew up and calm down more and plus they all do meth so they just be kickin it. Not all the homies from the days be kickin with them tho. And no we wasnt cool with all nortenos and surenos. We be goin at it with them nortez and sur13. But we be cool with some mexican gangs err or shud i say mexican gang members. All i gotta say is i dont respect them b!tch nigguhz that be thinkin they and their gang be the hardest. I think we all think we hard but truth is even a hardcore fool can get smoked. Its all bout who get caught slippin. To be a gangsta ya gotta know when and when not to be seen. For example that Wah ching and Abz shootin at the pool hall in LA. See that abz fool thought he was hard and was strapped but still he got smoked bad. When you kick it, you best kick it where ya enemies dont know where to find ya. And if you out in public you best be strapped and got soldiers strapped up and on the look out fo enemies who might roll on ya. Cuzz man there are nigguhz out there that just be thinkin they hard as you think you are.

S.W.A.T. Guerilla
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Unread post by S.W.A.T. Guerilla » December 16th, 2008, 12:11 am

Do MOD's rep blood and crip? Cuz from what I've seen most of dem be all flamed up red raggin and some of em blue. But they be talkin about "CK BK all day", Whats up with that?

NoodleBoy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NoodleBoy » December 16th, 2008, 1:32 am

S.W.A.T. Guerilla wrote:Do MOD's rep blood and crip? because from what I've seen most of dem be all flamed up red raggin and some of em blue. But they be talkin about "CK BK all day", Whats up with that?
On gangland they said that MOD's colors vary by state. For example in Cali it's red, Minnesota blue, Colorado grey. But when they all get together they don't care about colors. Just that you're a member of MOD. It didn't say anything about them actually reppin blood or crip though.

youngsta714
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Nevada

Unread post by youngsta714 » January 1st, 2009, 7:22 pm

i nevered heard of mod until i saw them on gangland. pretty crazy i guess. they also had trg on gangland too dunno if u niggaz seen it

NoodleBoy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NoodleBoy » January 2nd, 2009, 10:44 pm

youngsta714 wrote:i nevered heard of mod until i saw them on gangland. pretty crazy i guess. they also had trg on gangland too dunno if u niggaz seen it
Yeah I've seen the gangland on TRG. I actually met a couple of TRG gang members from Long Beach when I lived in the bay area. As far as MOD I heard about them but never actually met a member. They are both some pretty crazy gangs. I don't know who's crazier though MOD or TRG.

youngsta714
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Nevada

Unread post by youngsta714 » January 5th, 2009, 7:20 pm

NoodleBoy wrote:
youngsta714 wrote:i nevered heard of mod until i saw them on gangland. pretty crazy i guess. they also had trg on gangland too dunno if u niggaz seen it
Yeah I've seen the gangland on TRG. I actually met a couple of TRG gang members from Long Beach when I lived in the bay area. As far as MOD I heard about them but never actually met a member. They are both some pretty crazy gangs. I don't know who's crazier though MOD or TRG.
i never even heard of mod until the tv show...trg i heard of since i can remember in junior high, late 80s. in my opinion trg does is crazier just because of all the rumbles and shooting ive seen and heard about. but u can say that about mod too if u live on the east coast. number wise, i think trg will outnumber mod by many times over. u go to certain longbeach hood, all u see is trg kickin it outside like porch monkeys. they dont call trg roaches for no reason.

NoodleBoy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NoodleBoy » January 6th, 2009, 7:04 pm

youngsta714 wrote:
NoodleBoy wrote:
i never even heard of mod until the tv show...trg i heard of since i can remember in junior high, late 80s. in my opinion trg does is crazier just because of all the rumbles and shooting ive seen and heard about. but u can say that about mod too if u live on the east coast. number wise, i think trg will outnumber mod by many times over. u go to certain longbeach hood, all u see is trg kickin it outside like porch monkeys. they dont call trg roaches for no reason.
LOL that's funny, "They don't call TRG roaches for no reason".

562booney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 562booney » January 7th, 2009, 1:43 pm

youngsta714 wrote:
NoodleBoy wrote:
lolz they don't call ABZ Apple for no reason? eh? haha...back on the topic, i never heard of MOD either until watching gangland about them, they're some crazy hmong gangs.

xXfBoYzXx
What city do you live in now?: stockton

Unread post by xXfBoYzXx » February 9th, 2009, 10:03 pm

MOD IS NOW THE TOP ASIAN GANG COMPETING AND DOMINATING THE VALLEYS..ABZ AND TRG CANT HANG with THEM SINCE BACK IN THE 90'S..THE REASON THEY THINK TRG IS HARDER IS BECAUSE PEOPLE HAVENT HEARD OF HMONG PEOPLE...MOD IS GOING AGAINST 10 DIFFERENT HMONG GANGS..THEY ALL TAG TEAM LIKE SOME LITTLE GIRLS AND STILL GET THEIR AS$ PUT TO REST..THEY COULDN'T TAKE ON MOD SO THE BEST WAY IS TO SUCK EACH OTHERS DICK TO GO AGAINST MENACE...THATS Y MENACE OF DESTRUCTION IS ON THE TOP ASIAN GANG...EVERYBODY ALL JEALOUS CUS THEY WEAK AND CANT GET MENTION IN GANGLANG..ALL CRYING AND MAD..HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA MOD NEVER DIE!! JUST MULTIPLY!!

NoodleBoy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NoodleBoy » February 10th, 2009, 1:15 am

xXfBoYzXx wrote:MOD IS NOW THE TOP ASIAN GANG COMPETING AND DOMINATING THE VALLEYS..ABZ AND TRG CANT HANG with THEM SINCE BACK IN THE 90'S..THE REASON THEY THINK TRG IS HARDER IS BECAUSE PEOPLE HAVENT HEARD OF HMONG PEOPLE...MOD IS GOING AGAINST 10 DIFFERENT HMONG GANGS..THEY ALL TAG TEAM LIKE SOME LITTLE GIRLS AND STILL GET THEIR AS$ PUT TO REST..THEY COULDN'T TAKE ON MOD SO THE BEST WAY IS TO SUCK EACH OTHERS DICK TO GO AGAINST MENACE...THATS Y MENACE OF DESTRUCTION IS ON THE TOP ASIAN GANG...EVERYBODY ALL JEALOUS CUS THEY WEAK AND CANT GET MENTION IN GANGLANG..ALL CRYING AND MAD..HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA MOD NEVER DIE!! JUST MULTIPLY!!
Actually they did a documentary about TRG on gangland before they did one on MOD and ABZ was mentioned in there as TRG's main rivals. Before gangland I didn't know too much about any of those gangs. I met one guy from TRG once, never met any ABZ members, and only heard about MOD in Modesto from a friend that used to live there. So MOD doesn't get along with either ABZ or TRG?

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » February 10th, 2009, 3:59 am

xXfBoYzXx wrote:MOD IS NOW THE TOP ASIAN GANG COMPETING AND DOMINATING THE VALLEYS..ABZ AND TRG CANT HANG with THEM SINCE BACK IN THE 90'S..THE REASON THEY THINK TRG IS HARDER IS BECAUSE PEOPLE HAVENT HEARD OF HMONG PEOPLE...MOD IS GOING AGAINST 10 DIFFERENT HMONG GANGS..THEY ALL TAG TEAM LIKE SOME LITTLE GIRLS AND STILL GET THEIR AS$ PUT TO REST..THEY COULDN'T TAKE ON MOD SO THE BEST WAY IS TO SUCK EACH OTHERS DICK TO GO AGAINST MENACE...THATS Y MENACE OF DESTRUCTION IS ON THE TOP ASIAN GANG...EVERYBODY ALL JEALOUS CUS THEY WEAK AND CANT GET MENTION IN GANGLANG..ALL CRYING AND MAD..HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA MOD NEVER DIE!! JUST MULTIPLY!!
I stay in Fresno and I know first hand that mofleas some faggots niggaz only hard in groups but bitches by themselves,ya dont like TRG nor ABZ but ya don't bang on them like that.MOD only beef with other hmong gangs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbj5EKj_ ... re=related MOD vs some other hmong niggas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tMKiQB3 ... re=related

And everybody and they momma knows Cambodian gangs run Stockton.

midwest
What city do you live in now?: St Paul

Unread post by midwest » February 19th, 2009, 6:30 pm

The Hardest Gang Is A Gang Bang!True Gz Dont Die They Multiply!Midwest All Day,Throw Yo Sets Up!G Side The Real Side!Woo Woo!

SDmofo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Unread post by SDmofo » April 9th, 2009, 12:03 pm

YearZero wrote: MOD only beef with other hmong gangs.
Hmong foos are pretty down man. Ya from Fresno. Ya heard of URC? They were beefin with blacks, hispanics and fucked up some filipinos pretty bad.

But NSLB in fresno ended up putting their asses in check over and over. Onetime the URC had to be carried to their cars.

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » April 9th, 2009, 3:00 pm

Yeah I heard of URC,didn't they smoke two rival Hmong gangmembers over at melody park I heard they got dumped on with a .38 and a tech.

SDmofo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SDmofo » April 9th, 2009, 11:06 pm

YearZero wrote:Yeah I heard of URC,didn't they smoke two rival Hmong gangmembers over at melody park I heard they got dumped on with a .38 and a tech.
Probably they give eachother the biz. Right now they beefin it with a few Hmong sets(Purple Brothers and MOD). They used to be cool with MOD but i guess they got funk with eachother now. I heard they got into it with Northside ABZ?, a while back and got fucked up. Heard ABZ was using chairs and the URC girlfriends were crying for their boyfriends.

Them Hmong foos have always stayed pretty active throughout the years. Back in the 90's Fresno had like the highest murder rate a couple years in a row. LB, 209 LC, OBS, OTS and TRG are the sets i remember kickin up shit.

SB Tisoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SB Tisoy » April 10th, 2009, 12:41 am

SDmofo wrote:Hmong foos are pretty down man. Ya from Fresno. Ya heard of URC? They were beefin with blacks, hispanics and #%@& up some filipinos pretty bad.

But NSLB in fresno ended up putting their asses in check over and over. Onetime the URC had to be carried to their cars.
What pinoy sets are in Fresno? Are there even filipinos in Fresno??

SDmofo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SDmofo » April 10th, 2009, 10:21 am

SB Tisoy wrote: What pinoy sets are in Fresno? Are there even filipinos in Fresno??
Not sure. There's not that many filipinos in Fresno.

In the late 80's early 90's it was mostly Lao fools makin the headlines in Fresno. In the late 80's early 90's, was 60,000+ Laotians(Lao, Hmong, Mien, Khmu) in Fresno so those groups composed most of the Asian Sets.

SB Tisoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SB Tisoy » April 11th, 2009, 11:56 am

SDmofo wrote:Not sure. There's not that many filipinos in Fresno.

In the late 80's early 90's it was mostly Lao fools makin the headlines in Fresno. In the late 80's early 90's, was 60,000+ Laotians(Lao, Hmong, Mien, Khmu) in Fresno so those groups composed most of the Asian Sets.
That's what I had thought. When you mentioned they f***** up some filipinos or whatever, I was like what filipinos?

SDmofo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SDmofo » April 11th, 2009, 12:52 pm

SB Tisoy wrote:
SDmofo wrote:Not sure. There's not that many filipinos in Fresno.

That's what I had thought. When you mentioned they f***** up some filipinos or whatever, I was like what filipinos?
The Filipinos that they fucked up were blue raggers that moved from San Jose. Not sure what set because i don't know jack about filipino gangs. There was only 4 of them and they was talking shit to the hmongs thinking they wouldn't do shit. One of the dudes that got fucked up later joined Northside Fresno ABZ, then his little brother followed. His little brother is now keeping to himself and the only reason Northside ABZ isn't fucking his ass up is because his older brother was a cool dude. Little dude was saying RK but then when the Rz showed up his ass was ghostin. Fresno Rz don't play.

There are Filipinos in Fresno just not a whole lot.

BabyRL

Dis is to anybody

Unread post by BabyRL » April 29th, 2009, 2:54 pm

MOD started in the early 80's in california...to combat against mexican, white and black gangs...what u heard or seen in gangland is very true...this gang started so they can protect the hmong youth from violence...back then if your young and hmong u ban together calling urself peance mod...they use to wear the emblem peace sign on their necklaces but turn upside down...everything was good til these peace mods started beefing with each other and other hmong youths...early 90's mod broke out into alot of setts...these were the ORB, AFG and so fourth...in fresno MOD and ORB were bitter rivals...not for money or terriotories but jux for a bitter past...there were also other hmong gangs who beef with MOD...they are AC, MBS, USC, OL, TB, BT, HNS, MBC and many more...MOD are not crips nor bloods...some wear blue and some wear red...nowadays their main capital is southside stockton farmington area...it is estimated that there is bout 100 known members in stockton alone...u could find MOD anywhere that there is hmong people...MOD are found in fresno, merced, modesto, stockton and sacramento california...also the states of Washington, Oregon, Wisc, Minn, Mich, Colo, North and South Carolinas, Oklahoma, Texas, Georgia and Florida...they are aHmong us...their main rivalry is the HNS gang also a hmong gang numbering in the hundreds all over the states...we all can say MOD gang is the most hated hmong gang...ask any asian livin in poverty or the ghetto and you'll know that they heard or dislike MOD...this is juz some facts.....................................