Insane Clown Posse in Colorado

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Insane Clown Posse in Colorado

Unread post by alexalonso » September 26th, 2007, 2:50 pm

Has anyone heard of Insane Clown Posse, in Colorado High Schools. maybe in Denver. Hope they are not a new Trench Coat Mafia group.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » September 26th, 2007, 2:51 pm

Read this on Insane Clown Posse.

------------------

The Juggalos and Juggalettes (females) are followers with a true addiction to the Insane Clown Posse (one of the most hated bands in the world) and have based an entire life style around them. They do not jump in to a gang, but they are very dedicated to the Insane Clown Posse and each other. The make-up of this group is mainly Caucasian. They have lines of clothing, jewelry, paraphernalia, etc. Most that claim Juggalo or Juggalettes will have tattoos.

They also follow other bands such as the Dark Lotus, Twiztid, Anybody Killa, Jumpsteady, Psychopatic Rydas, etc. These are all violent, sinister and vulgar rap/rock groups. The Insane Clown Posse began in the early 90s out of Detroit , giving themselves the identity of clowns to better fit in while preaching the messages of the “Dark Carnival.”

The Juggalos can be identified by heavy clown make-up (sadistic wicked-type faces and jester style), tattoos, clothing, and specific music possessions. The hatchet man is the most common tattoo as it is the symbol of the Insane Clown Posse record label, “Psychopathic Records”. The hatchet can be seen in numerous colors. They also tattoo other music groups they follow - “ICP”, “Dark Lotus” (tattoo above), etc., along with many other types of tattoos.

They wear dark clothing, but do like to also dress in bright clown colors, dye their hair in bright colors, and wear Mohawks. They like to stand out and be noticed. They also have their own hand signs.

Excerpt from internet: “A Juggalo is someone who doesn't give a f_ _k what people think about them. They have entered the world of the Dark Carnival and Insane Clown Posse because they themselves have been considered clowns, buffoons, idiots, and freaks. Being a Juggalo reflects an entire lifestyle and state of mind... it is something that is impossible to define, even for a Juggalo. To understand what a Juggalo is, you must truly be a Juggalo.”

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » September 27th, 2007, 11:05 pm

yeah technine is a juggalo along with blaze kotton mouth kingz and any other shit like that most juggalos are crazy as fuck they like to hurt themselves to get a weird reaction from you they wear baggy black pants with chains that hang off them they wear hockey jerzey 5 times to big with icp or a hatchetman emblem they wear face paint like clowns and braid theyre hair so the braids stand straight up.

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » September 27th, 2007, 11:07 pm

the gang diss name is a juggaho they also hate eminem becuz of a dispute he had with an icp member a long time ago

kaotik_hcp
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kaotik_hcp » October 9th, 2007, 8:51 pm

its not a gang.. lmao alonso.. :roll:

MiChuhSuh

Re: Insane Clown Posse in Colorado

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 9th, 2007, 9:12 pm

alexalonso wrote:Trench Coat Mafia group.
That name has a lot of BS attached to it. Columbine wasn't anything like what the media reported it - how could they be accurate? They were talking about the "cause" the same day - while the FBI report's full analysis of their mentality wasn't released until years later?

http://www.slate.com/id/2099203/

NateDogg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NateDogg » October 13th, 2007, 2:21 pm

kaotik_hcp wrote:its not a gang.. lmao alonso.. :roll:
Lol ya juggalos arent a gang theyre just some wierdos I was with a freind of mine and I saw him walk up to 4 Juggalos and said "f*** ICP" and they alll walked away and didnt say nuthin back

CUFFUP

Unread post by CUFFUP » October 20th, 2007, 7:07 pm

Some of those that listen to ICP go as far as considering it a religion....hence the dark carnival.....they think they are going there when they die. :roll:

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » November 22nd, 2007, 1:03 am

i live in denver....."Juggalos" are little kids....white kids mostle from the suburbs who listen to icp who are ridiculous

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » November 25th, 2007, 4:00 am

NateDogg wrote:
Lol ya juggalos arent a gang theyre just some wierdos I was with a freind of mine and I saw him walk up to 4 Juggalos and said "f*** ICP" and they alll walked away and didnt say nuthin back

damn thats mean why would you do that its called bein a punk bitch why would you wanna start trouble like that them cats aint do nothin to you

richjesus

Unread post by richjesus » December 17th, 2007, 10:07 pm

NateDogg wrote:
lol, u got a pretty mean friend

atm//TONE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Orange COUNTY

Unread post by atm//TONE » May 6th, 2008, 7:35 pm

juss a bunch of wierdos with meth habits

chupon106
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: Mission TX

Unread post by chupon106 » May 9th, 2008, 3:23 pm

CUFFUP wrote:Some of those that listen to ICP go as far as considering it a religion....hence the dark carnival.....they think they are going there when they die. :roll:
Your right, CUFFUP. Your trippin, Alonso. Juggalos are simply ICP followers. They believe in the 'dark carnival' and follow ICP's words religously.

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » May 9th, 2008, 3:51 pm

stupid suburban honky shit.............nobody here takes them kids seriously

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » May 9th, 2008, 4:29 pm

So true. Just another flavor of koolaid the kids drank. Poor kids. They need better parenting.
andrew wrote:stupid suburban honky shit.............nobody here takes them kids seriously

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » May 10th, 2008, 2:28 pm

oXJmAuPs2005Xo wrote:
NateDogg wrote:

damn thats mean why would you do that its called bein a punk bitch why would you wanna start trouble like that them cats aint do nothin to you
better to log in a messageboard and be a fake but still call everyone out? by the way i never saw nothing "crazy" about juggalos....if drinkin pop and having a dirty mouth and dropping out of suburban schools and listening to shitty music is crazy hard....well......ok

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » May 11th, 2008, 12:05 pm

andrew are you taking the oompa loompa kid seriously? Isn't he just unbreakable masquerading? Try the ignore button. I did.
andrew wrote:
oXJmAuPs2005Xo wrote:
NateDogg wrote:

better to log in a messageboard and be a fake but still call everyone out? by the way i never saw nothing "crazy" about juggalos....if drinkin pop and having a dirty mouth and dropping out of suburban schools and listening to _____ music is crazy hard....well......ok

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » May 11th, 2008, 6:27 pm

i let that shit go

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » August 10th, 2008, 2:56 pm

either way it has nothing to do with any gang and most gangs never heard of them or care much less take that icp shit seriously

insanecrip
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Denver

Unread post by insanecrip » October 19th, 2008, 7:20 pm

I'm down in Englewood, Colorado. and the ICP have some "problems" with the SouthSiders but nothing major, just a few fist fights. they might look somewhat intimidating but I know few em of, they friendly and not coming off starting any shit.

Innercity5062

Unread post by Innercity5062 » December 13th, 2008, 1:02 am

Yeah ICP follows aint a gang and ICP aint a gang no more. Back when they where the Inner City Posse they where but there followers aint even close

NateDogg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re:

Unread post by NateDogg » December 19th, 2008, 8:35 pm

oXJmAuPs2005Xo wrote:
NateDogg wrote:

I didnt do anything my friend saId that. I agree it was kinda mean but whatever juggalos are pretty lame and they are the punk bitcheas for not standing up for themselves and bein down for their shit.