does nyc got the East Coast Crips

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
W/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

does nyc got the East Coast Crips

Unread post by W/S » September 8th, 2004, 8:47 pm

them new york foos got the ECC'z?
it be aight if they juss copied that name n didnt take the names of places they never been to or grew up n or was raised in
how to they even know which set to court in in new york?
cuz they aint born in the neighborhood or live in there what they juss all hang out in a certain place?
y cant yall make up some new names for the places u live in

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: does nyc got the East Coast Crips

Unread post by zip3ace » September 10th, 2004, 6:46 pm

why u gotta speak on NY? Talk about Ohio or Texas or some place else. DAMN!

Sheeklouchdblock
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sheeklouchdblock » September 11th, 2004, 12:55 am

W/S wrote:them new york foos got the ECC'z?
it be aight if they juss copied that name n didnt take the names of places they never been to or grew up n or was raised in
how to they even know which set to court in in new york?
because they aint born in the neighborhood or live in there what they juss all hang out in a certain place?
y cant yall make up some new names for the places u live in

Aww Here we go homie......I just need to justify on what you sayin...... It aint the fact that niggas is copying names(Somtimes that is true) But homie you dont know if Niggas fromthe west acually went to a hood and started it up in Ny or a nigga moved fromout there to ny or somethin..... This doesnt only goes to you but this is to everybody who think Ny is a bunch of copycats. Niggaz have to realize that before Bloods and Crips hit NY, There was in other places first like Florida, St louis, Etc...The reason niggaz minds is on Ny so much is for the fact Ny and LA is the most important places in the Untied states...alot of fools got it twisted thinkin Ny B's and C's are phony..Well homie theres phony niggaz everywhere, You got some Bitchazzniggas and you Real Niggaz.....Its like automatically niggaz think just because a nigga is from compton,watts or long beach that he gotta be hard, or just because a nigga a blood or crip from Brooklyn or harlem he gotta be soft. To me it dont even matter about what hood a nigga from, all it matter to me is where ya head an heart at, Because a nigga could live in the Jungles or Imperial courts and he can be mad ass,smell me? Im sure you are aware of certain Sets in Ny are cali official based sets, because alot of cali g'z are in ny now and maybe you may not know, but I know a few NY homies thats in Cali Right now doing there thang and thats on my momma , So it aint even bout anyone stealin a name, Shit gets passed on you know........

CHRIS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by CHRIS » September 11th, 2004, 1:33 am

I DONT "SMELL YOU" LOL..JK

43eccg
What city do you live in now?: brooklyn

Unread post by 43eccg » August 24th, 2008, 4:30 pm

FIRST OF ALL CUASE UM ALL THIS TALK ABOUT E.C.C.G'Z AINT WATS UP RIGHT NOW YEAH WE GOT THEM PLENTY OF THEM I UNDERSTAND WHY THE WEST FEEL THE WAY YTHEY DO ABOUT US EAST COAST CRIPS BUT AT THE SAME TIME WHO GIVES A FUCC WHY COPY WAT YALL GOT IF WE AINT LIKE YALL . EVERY BODY GOT SUTIN TO SAY ABOUT THE EAST COAST ,COME TO THE EAST AND SEE WAT IT'S ABOUT CUASE I CANT STAND MOTHERFUCCERZ THAT SPEAK OFF WAT HEY HEARD
43 EAST COAST CRIP GANG
FIRST LAY-D
TWIN LOC
WATS FUCCN COASTIN NIGGA !!!

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » August 29th, 2008, 11:49 am

YEA I SEEN 118 ECC HIT UP ON WALLS IN EAST NEW YORK, ON VAN SICLEN AND DUMONT TO CE EXACT, I HEARD OF A FEW OTHER COAST SETS OUT HERE TOO

718thEastCoastCrip
What city do you live in now?: Land Of No Pity

Unread post by 718thEastCoastCrip » December 17th, 2008, 11:05 pm

My Cet in the Cronx n we got mad 718th East Coast LoCs

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ALL

Unread post by Myself » December 18th, 2008, 12:05 am

OH NO ANOTHER FAKE CRIP .......WHEN DO THIS SHIT EVER STOP , IS THIS THE NEW HIPHOP FAD.

coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: NYC

Unread post by coastie » December 18th, 2008, 10:19 am

check this out my confused ass outta town friends. east coast crip is a gang in los angeles. the hood gets its name off the harbor freeway from the six pacc.

all this new york crip and blood shit is bootlegged

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » December 20th, 2008, 10:44 pm

718thEastCoastCrip wrote:My Cet in the Cronx n we got mad 718th East Coast LoCs
Is that a street in New York?

CHOPPERLOC
What city do you live in now?: PARKCHESTER E177 GOONAYS

Unread post by CHOPPERLOC » December 21st, 2008, 2:03 am

WAT PKART OF THE CX U FROM???

coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coastie » December 21st, 2008, 7:20 am

he aint from east coast crip. east coast crip is a car from los angeles these niggas are fake.

coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coastie » December 21st, 2008, 11:41 am

ohthurtywon wrote:
coastie wrote:he aint from east coast crip. east coast crip is a car from los angeles these niggas are fake.

I bet that "fake" Crip would go in on your ass.... "Leave em like the letter T"

i bet that faggot prolly would go in on my ass.

coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coastie » December 21st, 2008, 11:43 am

ohthurtywon wrote:
coastie wrote:he aint from east coast crip. east coast crip is a car from los angeles these niggas are fake.

I bet that "fake" Crip would go in on your ass.... "Leave em like the letter T"

but i do love how you typed up some irrelavent ass shit instead of debating about it, which is basically what all these other clowns on this fake ass nyc forums been doing, missing the point, typing irrelavent shit, because yall know yall aint got shit on a nigga, when a LA nigga talks you really cant argue with a niggas words because yall some second hand niggas to this blood and crip shit

coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coastie » December 21st, 2008, 12:16 pm

you didnt ask me to share nothing, and i declined nothing. so what r u talking about

mistadroop
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Florida
What city do you live in now?: Mets

Unread post by mistadroop » December 21st, 2008, 1:16 pm

Wow cuzz, i thought you was playin when you told me bout this, but i must say, niggas never seem to amaze me!!!!!! EAST COAST CRIPS in new york!!!!! lol. I must ask, what are the sets you guys got out there???? Im from 89th ST NEIGHBORHOOD EAST COAST CRIP. E/S SOUTH CENTRAL L.A.

coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coastie » December 21st, 2008, 2:47 pm

mistadroop wrote:Wow cuzz, i thought you was playin when you told me bout this, but i must say, niggas never seem to amaze me!!!!!! EAST COAST CRIPS in new york!!!!! lol. I must ask, what are the sets you guys got out there???? Im from 89th ST NEIGHBORHOOD EAST COAST CRIP. E/S SOUTH CENTRAL L.A.

didnt i say these niggas were faggots

mistadroop
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mistadroop » December 21st, 2008, 2:57 pm

Wow, I am flabbergasted!!!!! 718 ECC, 43 ECC???? ok, we fuccs with 43 gangstas tuff, but 43 ECC???? give me more, what are all the ECC sets in NYC????

mistadroop
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mistadroop » December 23rd, 2008, 7:30 pm

nobody knows?????

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » January 9th, 2009, 10:05 pm

i seen 118 eastcoast hit up on walls in east new york, i dont know where they are but they hit up a few spots, and i pretty much assume they are legit for 1 118 ecc is not a well known set that niggaz would dick ride or just start claiming, and i seen 43 ecc hit up in brownsville bk, under the 3 train at sutter/rutland rd,stop well i know for a fact all b-ville sets are active some more than others but all are active, and honestly at this point the b and c discussion is played out really, real niggaz are everywhere u got la cats that are phoney as hell ie, game and suge, perfect example and other supposedly "og's" getting knocked out on camera and not do anything smh!!!!

coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coastie » January 10th, 2009, 12:12 pm

BG MLOCO wrote:i seen 118 eastcoast hit up on walls in east new york, i dont know where they are but they hit up a few spots, and i pretty much assume they are legit for 1 118 ecc is not a well known set that niggaz would dick ride or just start claiming, and i seen 43 ecc hit up in brownsville bk, under the 3 train at sutter/rutland rd,stop well i know for a fact all b-ville sets are active some more than others but all are active, and honestly at this point the b and c discussion is played out really, real niggaz are everywhere u got la cats that are phoney as hell ie, game and suge, perfect example and other supposedly "og's" getting knocked out on camera and not do anything smh!!!!

Not a well known set? think again out of towner. 118 is one of the most active gangs you will come across. east coast crip is one of the most active gangs you will come across.

you are not east coast crips. i have family from 118. an aunt and an uncle from ORIGINAL 1977 118 east coast crip.

LA cats can not be phony as hell with there crip and blood shit. we got the original "ways", the real swagga. but yeah you do have fake thugs. not fake crips and bloods.

east coast crip are not TRAYS. 43 ecc= fake. you niggas are fake as hell.

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ALL

Unread post by Myself » January 18th, 2009, 1:38 am

Out of the eastcoast newyork is one of the fakest crip and blood claiming states there is ,,,,,its a fad over in newyork to claim hoods from california they never been to ,,,,,,they study claifornia gangs and still defunct old neighborhoods or any hood and claim it ,,,and spread it with lies thennnnnnnnnn try and get online and connect with westcoast kats THROUGH MUSIC TO RAP WITH THEM ( example : eldorado red , jim jones , lil wayne ) and then ask can they claim there neighborhood cause they did a hiphop street record with them A MUSICAL PASS TO JOIN A GANG ,pathetic thats it BUT there are some REAL OFFICAL BLOODS AND CRIPS IN N.Y. but you will see them in L.A. out in those neighborhoods

NEWYORK AND NEWJERSEY AND BALTIMORE AND JUST PRACTICALLY THE WHOLE ENTIRE EASTCOAST IS LAND OF THE " FAKE BLOODS AND CRIPS " THERE IS NO MONEY AND FUTURE IN GANGS JUST FLEONY RECORDS AND DEATH ASS HOLESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Is plauged with fake bloods and crips faker than fuck there all a bunch of internet online forum typing myspace Dvd old wesycoast movie collecting study gang thugg nerds on the low.
if your not from westcoast LA or be out there stop your gay nut ridin fantasies be proud of your state is a fad for you fags to dick ride another state and hood especially if they dont know you and your calling them blowing up there cell phones and myspace pages to get down or ask can you come to california and ride there nutz in person they will use you like a Ho you groupies
you wait until you fucked your life up sittin prison saying gang life is wack and i have no future now no jobb just a thugg bum LMAOF
same goes for BPSN , VL , GD

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » January 30th, 2009, 10:09 am

only set i seen is 118 east coast crip hit up and i met a dude i went to school with from 190 del amo blocc ecc but he focused on paper now he not with banging

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » January 30th, 2009, 10:10 am

i met a dude from ecc i went to school with he told me he grew up in the 6 pacc area i forget which exact street, he into money now he dont bang ne more, and i seen 118 ecc hit up on some walls in eny crooklyn

mistadroop
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mistadroop » January 31st, 2009, 10:48 pm

man homie all them hoodz is in L.A. 6pacc, 118, and 190 Del Amo Blocc Crip. What other ECC sets are out there?

coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coastie » February 1st, 2009, 8:29 am

BG MLOCO wrote:i met a dude from ecc i went to school with he told me he grew up in the 6 pacc area i forget which exact street, he into money now he dont bang ne more, and i seen 118 ecc hit up on some walls in eny crooklyn
look nigga stfu and keep ecc out your mouth. its bad enough you perpetrating the ETGs name, stay east coast out your mouth. fake ass nigga. you aint no real eight tray gangsta your from brooklyn not south central.

OGCrip
If in the United States: Michigan
What city do you live in now?: D-Town

Unread post by OGCrip » September 6th, 2014, 9:31 pm

Yea they got Coastaz in other states. I'm sure the majority aint really with it, mainly the ones that started bangin in the last decade, most just follow a fad. I was courted on in '95 and I'm not from the turf, I'm in the MidWest. But I used to chop it on the regular with 'em. I been with this here 19 years (Coast wasnt even known outside of Cali at that time). My big homies from the turf (not my homie's homie's homie like most of the copycats you see around). We can chop if you need a run down, biglocoecc@yahoo.com

Coast Gang or Don't Bang