are there any real blood gangs in Seattle

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: are there any real blood gangs in Seattle

Unread post by Manso » January 5th, 2009, 10:07 pm

[/quote]fu-- the hub. You LA and compton fools come up here and go home in a box. LOL! Them homegrown HTC's in Tacoma put the smash down on your shit and sent ya'll packin'. Obviously you never been here or you wouldn't be runnin' your cock smokin' ass lips.[/quote]
HAHA yeah and u like 13 yrs old lil bitch boy thats why ABCC and SBCC are still up there and lil wannabees from hoover. Hilltop dont even exist anymore... thats some mark shit that died out.

l1s5g6
What city do you live in now?: gboro 336 nc

Unread post by l1s5g6 » January 13th, 2009, 7:42 am

OLBz [Original Loko Boyz] 44 block gang
is a blood gang between seattle nd tacoma

Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Manso » January 13th, 2009, 6:00 pm

l1s5g6 wrote:OLBz [Original Loko Boyz] 44 block gang
Aint nobody ever pay attention to that shit. I used to live up there for over 10 yrs and never heard of that BS. WHat the f*** happened to those wannabee ass "eastside pirus" that used to be in Silverdale/E. Bremerton area?

TheVillain
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TheVillain » January 16th, 2009, 11:16 pm

Manso is a faggot ass wannabe. A liar too. Ain't no reason to take his cum guzzlin' ass seriously.

Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Manso » January 22nd, 2009, 5:28 pm

TheVillain wrote:Manso is a faggot ass wannabe. A liar too. Ain't no reason to take his cum guzzlin' ass seriously.
HAHA u bitchmade ass lil white boy cuz u the fuccin wannabee from weak ass hilltop

TheVillain
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TheVillain » January 29th, 2009, 9:31 pm

Manso wrote:
fu-- the hub. You LA and compton fools come up here and go home in a box. LOL! Them homegrown HTC's in Tacoma put the smash down on your shit and sent ya'll packin'. Obviously you never been here or you wouldn't be runnin' your cock smokin' ass lips.[/quote]
HAHA yeah and u like 13 yrs old lil bitch boy thats why ABCC and SBCC are still up there and lil wannabees from hoover. Hilltop dont even exist anymore... thats some mark shit that died out.[/quote]

You're too damn fake to take seriously. Hilltop ain't dead you mark ass fraudulent fee-fee. Ain't no Acacias in Tacoma like that or Santana. There is BARELY any santanas out here at all anymore. Your opinion is worth less than a mexican food stamp, chump.

TheVillain
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TheVillain » January 29th, 2009, 9:32 pm

Manso wrote:
l1s5g6 wrote:OLBz [Original Loko Boyz] 44 block gang
Aint nobody ever pay attention to that shit. I used to live up there for over 10 yrs and never heard of that BS. WHat the f*** happened to those wannabee ass "eastside pirus" that used to be in Silverdale/E. Bremerton area?
This bitch ass sucker... You lived in the Bremerton area and think you know anything about the real WA bangin' shit? LMAO! Square ass hoe cake.

TheVillain
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TheVillain » January 29th, 2009, 9:33 pm

Manso wrote:
TheVillain wrote:Manso is a faggot ass wannabe. A liar too. Ain't no reason to take his cum guzzlin' ass seriously.
HAHA u bitchmade ass lil white boy because u the fuccin wannabee from weak ass hilltop
I ain't from hill top, cock guzzler.

Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Manso » January 31st, 2009, 9:10 pm

TheVillain wrote:
Manso wrote:
HAHA u bitchmade ass lil white boy because u the fuccin wannabee from weak ass hilltop
I ain't from hill top, cock guzzler.
Mira mamaguevo deja de hablar tanta mierda maldito mariconazo u dont fuccin no me fake ass white boy bangin some fake ass tacoma slob hood. All yall lil bitches are fake cuh. And why u keep talkin shit anyway nigga? Dont u got a wife and kids and shit and keep talkin shit like a lil ass 13 yr old bitch boy

BPagent
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Tacoma

Unread post by BPagent » March 6th, 2009, 10:26 pm

Hmm bet there are some never seen any heard they stay in the alleys probably real ones but none like crenshaw mafia up here some are white alot have Cali names but not true to the game like the hoovers real hoovers don't get along with anyone met some never been to la or know who thier enemys are so many rags colors up here yellow gray orange black red black purple white green blue light blue pink brown crayola box gangs

52JDA
What city do you live in now?: Seattle

Re:

Unread post by 52JDA » March 27th, 2009, 11:13 am

Manso wrote:I'd have to say that 95% of all blood gangs in Seattle and state of WA are fake as f*** sheeet most of the "crips" too. I used to live up there and in Bremerton and most of those so-called "bloods" like ESPk were born and raised there and had no connections to any real hood. I lived in esp hood(LHP,LPP, HHP, MOB) in the Cpt and aint none of those asian and white boys up in Washington connected to any East Side piru hood so I don't know what eastside those faggots were bangin cuhz piru is a Cpt thang. The only real hood I know of is ABCC supposedly there used to be a Few SBCC in Seattle too.

the nigs from santana are legit,,
ur right to esp is super fake bunch of white boys n asians bangin blood basically.
on topic the only hood i know that puts in work ACTIVELY(dont know if their real) is the valley hood piru nigs

BROADWAYand89th
What city do you live in now?: CHULA VISTA

Unread post by BROADWAYand89th » April 27th, 2009, 9:49 am

THE HOOVERS UP THERE AINT NO WANNABES. THEY BEEN DOIN THEY THANG FOR DECADES 107 83 74 92 52 ALL GOT SHIT CRACKIN UP THERE. YUP U GONNA SEE WHITE BOYS AND OTHER RACES SHIT U CANT COMPARE EVERYTHING TO the LAND WE JUST DO SHIT DIFFRNT DDOWN HERE.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Emerald

Unread post by 353 » May 20th, 2009, 12:10 pm

TheVillain wrote: fu-- the hub. You LA and compton fools come up here and go home in a box. LOL! Them homegrown HTC's in Tacoma put the smash down on your shit and sent ya'll packin'. Obviously you never been here or you wouldn't be runnin' your cock smokin' ass lips.
Where u from ?
Compton and La,is all over the Northwest

2000PSG
If in the United States: Washington
What city do you live in now?: seattle

Unread post by 2000PSG » December 19th, 2012, 6:01 pm

LIME HOOD AND ELM BEEN UP THERE.

BOMPTON REPZ UP THERE TURNT.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » December 19th, 2012, 9:24 pm

2000PSG wrote:LIME HOOD AND ELM BEEN UP THERE.

compton REPZ UP THERE TURNT.
how long has lime and elm been in Seattle?

Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Emerald

Unread post by 353 » December 21st, 2012, 10:51 am

Elm St PIRU been up in Seattle since 86
some homies said it was some other LA sets makin bread before they got there
Lime Hood PIRU functioned with Elms so a few rolled to the Northwest over the years
its been alot of Gz from all kinds of hoods,it was a OG from NHB that i used to run into

blackitalian
If in the United States: Washington
What city do you live in now?: seattle

Unread post by blackitalian » July 3rd, 2013, 7:06 am

Theres tons of Hoover criminals in seattle/renton area also. I know they roll pretty deep