Tree Top Piru Ceder Street 300 Block

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
TBGHunnaReck
What city do you live in now?: Baltimore

Tree Top Piru Ceder Street 300 Block

Unread post by TBGHunnaReck » November 16th, 2008, 9:59 am

Has Anyone Ever Heard Of Them And Do They Belong In B-More

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Tree Top Piru Ceder Street 300 Block

Unread post by H572DSTA » January 9th, 2009, 12:20 pm

nah itz 300Blk Cedar st a click of TTP,but they in Baltimore too

OCG Rep
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by OCG Rep » January 16th, 2009, 5:48 pm

TTP 400BLK can be Located on Edmonson Ave. and In Parts of South Baltimore like in Cherry Hill and Brooklyn Park area.

356str
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 356str » January 22nd, 2009, 3:02 pm

t.t.p 3oo bedar blocck wuh ran by murk ru who went to kompton and brought the blocck bacck to baltimore but ever since the trees been under investigation i have not hurd from him in months...last time i hurd from fool he wuh in pompton,ca....so the lil homies have no guidance and most of dem dont know shit about bein a tree top and by many are not real t.t.p's but a off-shoot....

4oo spruce wuh ran by t-krazy2 he is from baltimore too but he locked up for konspiracy along wid most of his peers...

maple blocck wuh ran by my homie bear who got faded 2 months ago so i dont about his line....

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » January 23rd, 2009, 8:06 am

356str wrote:t.t.p 3oo bedar blocck wuh ran by murk ru who went to kompton and brought the blocck bacck to baltimore but ever since the trees been under investigation i have not hurd from him in months...last time i hurd from fool he wuh in pompton,ca....so the lil homies have no guidance and most of dem dont know shit about bein a tree top and by many are not real t.t.p's but a off-shoot....

4oo spruce wuh ran by t-krazy2 he is from baltimore too but he locked up for konspiracy along wid most of his peers...

maple blocck wuh ran by my homie bear who got faded 2 months ago so i dont about his line....
yeah thaz tru shit you spittin!!!

lil TK was the one who started the connect compton Treez and B-More
Big Tree Krazy from compton...
Lady G from Spruce told me that she went over there 2 put things in the right direction
Young Tree Brazy and sum other niggaz from B.More are currently in compton that proves that they connected
heard that TT in new york and houston iz official too

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » January 23rd, 2009, 8:13 am

tree top rus spreadin out all over the us by the look of things, reputables as well, not dickheads who saw suge on tv and started bangin 5 point stars and all that waste. is the foundation still as active in compton though?

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ALL

Unread post by Myself » January 29th, 2009, 3:33 am

THESE FAKES NEED TO GO SEE THESE MOVIES OR DVDS

CRIPS AND BLOODS - MADE IN AMERICA
WHY WE BANG
THE MISEDUCATION OF THE BLOODS - CODE RED

IT WILL WAKE YOU UP AND STOP THE HIPHOP FAD AND TREND OF POP CULTURE OF EUROPEANS , SUBURBAN NERDS , BORED THUGGS , AND GANG GROUPIES OF WANTING TO CLAIM THESE AFRICAN - AMERICAN GANGS !!!

IF YOUR NOT IN L.A. OR EVER BE OUT THERE IN THOSE NEIGHBORHOODS WITH THE BANGERS,,,,, SHUT THE F--- UP !!

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ALL

Unread post by Myself » January 29th, 2009, 3:47 am

NEWJERSEY AND BALTIMORE AND NYC , JUST PRACTICALLY THE WHOLE ENTIRE EASTCOAST IS LAND OF THE " FAKE BLOODS AND CRIPS " THERE IS NO MONEY AND FUTURE IN GANGS JUST FLEONY RECORDS AND DEATH ASS HOLESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Is plauged with fake bloods and crips faker than fu-- there all a bunch of internet online forum typing myspace Dvd old wesycoast movie collecting study gang thugg nerds on the low.
if your not from westcoast LA or be out there stop your gay nut ridin fantasies be proud of your state is a fad for you fags to dick ride another state and hood especially if they dont know you and your calling them blowing up there cell phones and myspace pages to get down or ask can you come to california and ride there nutz in person they will use you like a Ho you groupies
you wait until you #%@& your life up sittin prison saying gang life is wack and i have no future now no jobb just a thugg bum LMAOF
same goes for BPSN , VL , GD[/quote]

THE U.B.N A NAME STOLEN FROM THE REAL WESTCOAST PRISON GROUP WAS BEING USED BY A FAKE NON AFFILIATED GROUP IN 1993 ON RIKERS ISLAND JAIL SYSTEM IN N.Y. , WHICH IS NOW BEING CALLED THE THE F.B.N = FAKE.BLOODS.NATION A MORE SUITABLE TITLE , LOL. AND THERES A NEW ONE THE N.Y.B
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
These are the original FAKE BLOOD NATION / 5 POINT PEOPLES STAR BLOOD sets : miller gangsters (MG) , Mad Stone Villains (MSV) , Valentine Bloods (VB) , Nine Tray Gangsters (NTG) , G-SHINE (GKB) , One Eight Trey (183) , Hit Squad FAKE Brims (HSB) , FAKE NOT THE REAL - Blood Stone Villains (BSV) , Sex, Money and Murder (SMM) which was a Independant Drug dealing crew first , but when they got locked up they joined the FBN. NOW THERES MORE FAKE BLOOD NATION SETS. even A NEW FAKE BRIM - FAKE STONE NATIONS - FAKE PIRU SETS ,,,,,,,,,,ALL ONLINE , INTERNET , MYSPACE , CELL PHONE BLOWING UP GROUPIES
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
THE FAKE OG'S , LEONARD " DEAD EYE " MCKENZIE and OG MACK OMAR PORTEE and some OTHERS started these gangs in prison having street niggaz believing they were from LA CALIFORNIA which was a LIE they never Been to LA or know anybody from CALI more LIES and that they were intouch with T.rodgers which was a big LIE , which T.rodgers exposed Og mack in the FEDS magazine he never met him , Og mack and dead eye mckenzie and other leaders of F.B.N or the new N.Y.B , had there members studying a so - called book of Blood knowledge learning Codes and Oaths and claiming the 5 POINT STAR PEOPLES NATION. " LMFAO " and you also have FAKE CRIPS claiming they follow the 6 POINT STAR FOLK NATION GANG.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
POP CULTURE HIPHOP FAD , JIMJONES , DIPSET ,LIL WAYNE , EVEN THE RAPPER " GAME CAN BE BLAMED FOR THIS THERES PEOPLE ON BLACK WALL STREET RECORD LABEL , WHO THINK THERE REAL BLOODS NOW , BECASUE THERE ON HIS LABEL OR WORKING FOR HIS LABEL !DOES MUSIC GIVE YOU A PASS OR MEMBERSHIP TO GET DOWN WITH A GANG ?? ..EVEN ONLINE NET BANGERS
do california gang members speak to these guys ?? .............how do Real L.A. blood and crip CHAPTERS on the eastcoast gang members Feel about the, fakes falsely claimin on the eastcoast ??........... why dont they go to LA and see what there claiming ??
CHICAGO GANGS ARE GOING THROUGH THE SAME CREDIBLITY PROBLEM BEING MISREPRESENTD WETHER ITS NEGATIVE OR POSITIVE , ARE WHITES , LATINOS , ASIANS HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM OF FALSELY BEING CLAIMED OR COPIED BY DUDES THEY DO NOT KNOW OR EVEN HEARD OF ACROSS THE STATES NATAIONWIDE....

356str
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 356str » February 12th, 2009, 9:53 am

H572DSTA wrote:
356str wrote:t.t.p 3oo bedar blocck wuh ran by murk ru who went to kompton and brought the blocck bacck to baltimore but ever since the trees been under investigation i have not hurd from him in months...last time i hurd from fool he wuh in pompton,ca....so the lil homies have no guidance and most of dem dont know shit about bein a tree top and by many are not real t.t.p's but a off-shoot....

yeah thaz tru shit you spittin!!!

lil TK was the one who started the connect compton Treez and B-More
Big Tree Krazy from compton...
Lady G from Spruce told me that she went over there 2 put things in the right direction
Young Tree Brazy and sum other niggaz from B.More are currently in compton that proves that they connected
heard that TT in new york and houston iz official too
Thats true h572dsta and also the elm street pirus were linked up with compton and so tight that many baltimore elms would get charged with murders committed by compton elm street pirus.....

1000 Blk Elm Street Pirus Began in Baltimore in 2003 or so.....

OG Spook ru began the 700 Poinsettia blocck off of 1000 blk

OG Hitop(currently in jail) began the 700 Burris Blocck

YG P-Mack Ru began the 1000 Mayo Blocck which was the original blocck in baltimore from their west coast division

300 Cedar Blocck TTP & 1000 Mayo Blocck ESP were kliccked up in 2007 known as Elm Trees Or Tree Elms but alot of miscommunication broken the line up...

the baltimore elms main enemies were actually alot of bloods(mostly bounty hunnas & crenshaw mafia gangster bloods) some crips and mexicans like 18th street or any mexicans that crossed into the wrong side.

the blood on ru beef began with the TTPs and 92FSb over some bad connections and then Cash(WSPDL) began fightin with the TTPs then the one of the elms ridahs got kilt by some bloods in the fall of 2007 and in 2008 some Bounty Hunnas got beat by some elms in downtown baltimore makin the ESP v.s BHB beef more fist then bullets....Ckash was kilt by the BHBs makin a PDL v.s BHB war but nobody has yet had made any moves of retaliations...And the elms were gettin violent with the crenshaw mafia gangster bloods till this day but most of the beef is just closed doors.

At one time PDL,ESP,TTP,FSb were cliccked up in Baltimore Known as the terrible 4 having two compton piru sets from the west side and east side and 2 blood sets from the west side and east side making a powerful alliance but due to alot of pillow talkin and set trippin that soon crumpled broken up by alot of nonsense...

356str
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 356str » February 12th, 2009, 10:05 am

Myself wrote:NEWJERSEY AND BALTIMORE AND NYC , JUST PRACTICALLY THE WHOLE ENTIRE EASTCOAST IS LAND OF THE " FAKE BLOODS AND CRIPS " THERE IS NO MONEY AND FUTURE IN GANGS JUST FLEONY RECORDS AND DEATH ASS HOLESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Is plauged with fake bloods and crips faker than fu-- there all a bunch of internet online forum typing myspace Dvd old wesycoast movie collecting study gang thugg nerds on the low.
if your not from westcoast LA or be out there stop your gay nut ridin fantasies be proud of your state is a fad for you fags to dick ride another state and hood especially if they dont know you and your calling them blowing up there cell phones and myspace pages to get down or ask can you come to california and ride there nutz in person they will use you like a Ho you groupies
you wait until you #%@& your life up sittin prison saying gang life is wack and i have no future now no jobb just a thugg bum LMAOF
same goes for BPSN , VL , GD
THE U.B.N A NAME STOLEN FROM THE REAL WESTCOAST PRISON GROUP WAS BEING USED BY A FAKE NON AFFILIATED GROUP IN 1993 ON RIKERS ISLAND JAIL SYSTEM IN N.Y. , WHICH IS NOW BEING CALLED THE THE F.B.N = FAKE.BLOODS.NATION A MORE SUITABLE TITLE , LOL. AND THERES A NEW ONE THE N.Y.B
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
These are the original FAKE BLOOD NATION / 5 POINT PEOPLES STAR BLOOD sets : miller gangsters (MG) , Mad Stone Villains (MSV) , Valentine Bloods (VB) , Nine Tray Gangsters (NTG) , G-SHINE (GKB) , One Eight Trey (183) , Hit Squad FAKE Brims (HSB) , FAKE NOT THE REAL - Blood Stone Villains (BSV) , Sex, Money and Murder (SMM) which was a Independant Drug dealing crew first , but when they got locked up they joined the FBN. NOW THERES MORE FAKE BLOOD NATION SETS. even A NEW FAKE BRIM - FAKE STONE NATIONS - FAKE PIRU SETS ,,,,,,,,,,ALL ONLINE , INTERNET , MYSPACE , CELL PHONE BLOWING UP GROUPIES
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
THE FAKE OG'S , LEONARD " DEAD EYE " MCKENZIE and OG MACK OMAR PORTEE and some OTHERS started these gangs in prison having street niggaz believing they were from LA CALIFORNIA which was a LIE they never Been to LA or know anybody from CALI more LIES and that they were intouch with T.rodgers which was a big LIE , which T.rodgers exposed Og mack in the FEDS magazine he never met him , Og mack and dead eye mckenzie and other leaders of F.B.N or the new N.Y.B , had there members studying a so - called book of Blood knowledge learning Codes and Oaths and claiming the 5 POINT STAR PEOPLES NATION. " LMFAO " and you also have FAKE CRIPS claiming they follow the 6 POINT STAR FOLK NATION GANG.
POP CULTURE HIPHOP FAD , JIMJONES , DIPSET ,LIL WAYNE , EVEN THE RAPPER " GAME CAN BE BLAMED FOR THIS THERES PEOPLE ON BLACK WALL STREET RECORD LABEL , WHO THINK THERE REAL BLOODS NOW , BECASUE THERE ON HIS LABEL OR WORKING FOR HIS LABEL !DOES MUSIC GIVE YOU A PASS OR MEMBERSHIP TO GET DOWN WITH A GANG ?? ..EVEN ONLINE NET BANGERS
do california gang members speak to these guys ?? .............how do Real L.A. blood and crip CHAPTERS on the eastcoast gang members Feel about the, fakes falsely claimin on the eastcoast ??........... why dont they go to LA and see what there claiming ??
CHICAGO GANGS ARE GOING THROUGH THE SAME CREDIBLITY PROBLEM BEING MISREPRESENTD WETHER ITS NEGATIVE OR POSITIVE , ARE WHITES , LATINOS , ASIANS HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM OF FALSELY BEING CLAIMED OR COPIED BY DUDES THEY DO NOT KNOW OR EVEN HEARD OF ACROSS THE STATES NATAIONWIDE....[/quote]

hey homie if you never went to Compton how is you to say that their is no chapters of damu in the east coast.....

i know for a fact that many west coast gangs migrate all over america and even other countries thus spreading gang culture...

to be real alot of gangs moved to Baltimore during the Freeway Rick Ross Cocaine Trade in the 90s because of Baltimore's high drug craze

Baltimore had been banging the traditional red and blue rags before most people even knew and they were not crips nor bloods but after time most of them evolved into blood crip people or folk hoods...

baltimore is the border line state separating the east from the south so alot of gang culture is mixed in all together

Different areas had different colors and actually the west coast linked up with many neighborhoods in Baltimore to start their own chapters of their gangs...

Edmondson Village=Red & Green

Irvington=Black & Blue

Hilton=Black

Woodlawn=Red & Black

CherryHill=Black,Red or Blue(dependin on what side you on)

Park Heights=Red

and so on....

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » April 3rd, 2009, 12:14 pm

p-h got alil of everything