N0R~CAL STREET GANGS

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
TVo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Orange County

Re: N0R~CAL STREET GANGS

Unread post by TVo » January 23rd, 2009, 11:34 am

KollmarVago408 wrote:if back in the mid to late 80's even early to late 90's when there were only a handful of surenos posted in san jose , n when they were heavyly outnumbered by nortenos .. all im saying is if they couldnt stop surenos from expanding and growin in numbers back then , what makes u think they will now that there 10 plus active sur gangs in san jose . ssp as well as vlt and vst have homies pushin their late 40's to their 50's and got homies doin time in prisons settin up connects for the homies in the outs . i aint pushing my side or downing the other side but the facts are there , surenos will make it in the long run . maybe even outnumber nortenos , who knows ??
First of all, back in the 80's it wasn't united Nortenos, there was still neighborhood beefs. The only reasons surenos got to grow was mainly due to 2 factors.
1.) I was hard to find Surenos in public
2.) Most Nortenos gangs were still going at it with each other. I can you had Horseshoe vs. EHP, and other clicks in San Jo with beef. Cities against Cities.
Hell, I grew up Sunnyvale and we used to beef with Alviso, Santa Clara and Mountain View.
With all that in fighting nobody paid attention to the Paisa's on the streets that would eventually become street surenos. At first, they seem like Paisa Wannabe gangsters and people laughed at them. Unless you did pinta time, thats the only time you saw any true Surenos.
To say "A Handful of Surenos posted in San Jose" would not be accurate, since they were pretty hard to find in public, perhaps except for Poco Way in the 80's but even then, it was more known for Samoans than Surenos. The first "Northern"sureno I ever seen was in Juvi in 1987 before that I'd never seen on on the streets before.
Back then we thought all surenos spoke broken english but I visited my sister who lived in Hollywood and saw true Surenos for the first time, and they look like us! The spoke english, wore the same shit and listened to the same music, not loud ass tuba banda music. Things have definitely evolved and as long as there low income housing, there will be Surenos in San Jose.
I

TVo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Orange County

Unread post by TVo » January 23rd, 2009, 11:40 am

Let me clarify one of my statements. "Posted up" would imply then being public places in a group. Which I would say didn;t happen in the 80's or early 90's.
Also, the spread on the northern sureno was our fault. The saw that were fighting each other and thats why they went unchecked. Once we did notice them and banded together in the 90's, it was too late.

KollmarVago408
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KollmarVago408 » January 23rd, 2009, 3:13 pm

we're here and we're here to stay . vagos trece gang . here since 96 .

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: S-CP-HOOD-J

Unread post by OGCricket » January 24th, 2009, 4:23 pm

KollmarVago408 wrote:we're here and we're here to stay . vagos trece gang . here since 96 .

LOL... YOUNG BUCK CLIQUE

Colonia Mara Villa"Capitol Parke Locos"

1957-2009-------52 years

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » January 24th, 2009, 5:04 pm

OGCricket wrote:
KollmarVago408 wrote:we're here and we're here to stay . vagos trece gang . here since 96 .

LOL... YOUNG BUCK CLIQUE

1957-2009-------52 years

you guys were one of the original norte clicks?

KollmarVago408
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KollmarVago408 » January 24th, 2009, 5:25 pm

no doupt capitol park has been around for a long time but even now your homies cant take us out .

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGCricket » January 24th, 2009, 6:50 pm

KollmarVago408 wrote:no doupt capitol park has been around for a long time but even now your homies cant take us out .
you haven't seen nothing yet lil homie lol...

you never know that the future hold

but I do....

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGCricket » January 24th, 2009, 6:57 pm

pistolslanga wrote:
OGCricket wrote:

LOL... YOUNG BUCK CLIQUE

1957-2009-------52 years

you guys were one of the original norte clicks?
yeah homie, it us and the the older hood from East Side Fresno that still claim Norte and San Fran Mission

KollmarVago408
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KollmarVago408 » January 24th, 2009, 7:33 pm

if cpl is older than palmas . why is palmas always the norte varrio most heard of and most feared if u could say so ??

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGCricket » January 24th, 2009, 10:46 pm

KollmarVago408 wrote:if cpl is older than palmas . why is palmas always the norte varrio most heard of and most feared if u could say so ??
no disrespect to Palmas I have homies from Palmas and we have butted head in the past, that's back then this is now. Palmas for some reason always liked the attention and have put there stuff in the open which is all good that why there they most known, have we did stuff that they due I would rather not say we keep that on the street, we're just more low key you just because you little more quiet doesn't mean your weak, like the saying goes the quietest indiividual's are the most dangerious you never no what they'll do at anytime.

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: 408

Unread post by ~J~ » January 24th, 2009, 11:10 pm

So there's Nortenos in East Side Fresno still? I thought they were only left in WS Fresno. damn, San Fran Mission is that old too.

So from what I understand, first came CP then Horseshoe then Palmas and then in early to late 70's the oldest Downtown varrios and the rest of the older ES ones.

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGCricket » January 24th, 2009, 11:16 pm

~J~ wrote:So there's Nortenos in East Side Fresno still? I thought they were only left in WS Fresno. damn, San Fran Mission is that old too.

there actually still Northern's in East Side Fresno not that many but there still some. West Fresno has the most.

So from what I understand, first came CP then Horseshoe then Palmas and then in early to late 70's the oldest Downtown varrios and the rest of the older ES ones.

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGCricket » January 24th, 2009, 11:25 pm

Fresno's nut's you gotta watch out for everyone there everyone think's the Bullfrogs run stuff there naw..... TRG and ABZ almost run the city. there the one doing the most stuff.

KollmarVago408
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KollmarVago408 » January 24th, 2009, 11:32 pm

no offense homie but capitol park cant even take us out and trust me homie they have been trying for the past 3 years and yet i still post up with the homies all sick in my neighborhood and i see ur homies passin by down story mean muggin but really aint doing nothhing

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: 408

Unread post by ~J~ » January 24th, 2009, 11:34 pm

OGCricket wrote:Fresno's nut's you gotta watch out for everyone there everyone think's the Bullfrogs run stuff there naw..... TRG and ABZ almost run the city. there the one doing the most stuff.
I didn't know that, it's always Bulldogs this Bulldogs that.

Even a Vet like yourself dropped that on them ---> "Bullfrogs" Haha, ah man.

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGCricket » January 24th, 2009, 11:38 pm

KollmarVago408 wrote:no offense homie but capitol park cant even take us out and trust me homie they have been trying for the past 3 years and yet i still post up with the homies all sick in my neighborhood and i see ur homies passin by down story mean muggin but really aint doing nothhing
my homies are OG's like me totally different, you mean my lil YG's humm!!!! they tell me the same about you guys.

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGCricket » January 24th, 2009, 11:40 pm

~J~ wrote:
OGCricket wrote:Fresno's nut's you gotta watch out for everyone there everyone think's the Bullfrogs run stuff there naw..... TRG and ABZ almost run the city. there the one doing the most stuff.
I didn't know that, it's always Bulldogs this Bulldogs that.

Even a Vet like yourself dropped that on them ---> "Bullfrogs" Haha, ah man.
Yeah I always had funk when I went out there to visit family. I have story about my trips there lol...

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGCricket » January 24th, 2009, 11:41 pm

we use to call them Bullfrogs,BS, and Poodles.

KollmarVago408
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KollmarVago408 » January 24th, 2009, 11:57 pm

my homies are OG's like me totally different, you mean my lil YG's humm!!!! they tell me the same about you guys.
man, i remember cpl rollin 20 cars deep to our hood one time , but that was it ! they just rolled thru . they didnt get down or nothin , my first impression was damm some shit bout to go down . but nah . they have cacthed some of my homies slippin and put in work on us just like we do to them . its going back and forth . so to be as honest as i will ever be . ur lil g's dont pump no fear in me . i think i like this lil war we have . gives me a reason to keep baanging . i'd rather bump heads with your lil homies than the gorilla size foos palmas got ha ha .

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » January 25th, 2009, 4:38 pm

KollmarVago408 wrote:
man, i remember cpl rollin 20 cars deep to our hood one time , but that was it ! they just rolled thru . they didnt get down or nothin , my first impression was damm some shit bout to go down . but nah . they have cacthed some of my homies slippin and put in work on us just like we do to them . its going back and forth . so to be as honest as i will ever be . ur lil g's dont pump no fear in me . i think i like this lil war we have . gives me a reason to keep baanging . i'd rather bump heads with your lil homies than the gorilla size foos palmas got ha ha .

how the FUCK you have another hood roll deep into your hood like that 0_0

lol homie no offense but north surs do NOT be like sur's, if it was a sur hood rollin thru another sur hood in L.A. it'd be gunplay, shyt dont NO hood be rolling through eachothers like that, even if their friends, gotta get a pass from the YGs.... that shyt them rolling through your hood is just straight disrespectful, they basically sayin your turf aint shyt, thats a death sentence cuhzzo, but shyt.....

KollmarVago408
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KollmarVago408 » January 25th, 2009, 4:51 pm

its what ever homie . cops were right next to the corner and some on pep boys so what evers . we arent dumb enough to pop shots if theres cops on the spot . same goes for cpl they knew cops were there so they rolled thru . aint no thing .

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGCricket » January 26th, 2009, 11:13 pm

KollmarVago408 wrote:its what ever homie . cops were right next to the corner and some on pep boys so what evers . we arent dumb enough to pop shots if theres cops on the spot . same goes for cpl they knew cops were there so they rolled thru . aint no thing .

Yeah if my lil homies were rollin 20 cars deep there getting off and banging you don't roll deep like that and don't do nothing, like you said maybe the cops at the corner did stop them.

fg408

Unread post by fg408 » January 27th, 2009, 2:43 am

didnt a bunch of fools from EHP get put away not too long ago for capping all these surenos .....

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » January 27th, 2009, 7:50 am

fg408 wrote:didnt a bunch of fools from EHP get put away not too long ago for capping all these surenos .....

yea 13 of em got indicted for bangin related activities from conspiracy murder to attempted murder to like multiple murders

Silent XIV
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Silent XIV » January 28th, 2009, 12:00 am

IS NOTHING TO EHP IF THERE MEMBERS GET LOCKED UP. THERE ARE STILL RECRUTING, THERE VARRIO IS WAY DEEP, AND STILL RIDING IN THE STREETS.

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGCricket » January 28th, 2009, 6:57 am

Silent XIV wrote:IS NOTHING TO EHP IF THERE MEMBERS GET LOCKED UP. THERE ARE STILL RECRUTING, THERE VARRIO IS WAY DEEP, AND STILL RIDING IN THE STREETS.

Yeah Palmas recrut's really quick there not only based on the East Side they recrut all over San Jo that's why there membership is so huge, that why there a pain in the ass to police and only San Jose gangs.

NateDogg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NateDogg » January 28th, 2009, 7:48 pm

OGCricket wrote:
~J~ wrote:I'm surprised that KV408 hasn't chimed in about KVT, dude hasn't logged in to his account since Sept. 23, but knowing him he's probably watching if but on the thread under a different name, lol.

Anyway, it appears that the only varrio there is Paso Robles 13. it seems that San Luis Obispo County ain't got a lot of gangs relatively speaking but it's definitely falls under XIII.

Anyone know what 5265 means/stands for?
Yeah KVT is starting mad drama in the area there at war with BRS and V95 on N.White RD and the East Hills Gang on S.White RD it's a real trip that isn't really smart

San Luis Obispo County is in the middle of the North-South dividing line the county is a nice size the only big city in the county is Paso Robles(not hating on the city)of almost 30,000 people and small town's with less then 2,000 people I think its a open county for Norteno cliques to come in with little or no reaction from others

the number I have no idea maybe Rudog know about that.
I live in SLO county and San Luis Obispo is the biggest city in the county with around 60,000 people. It is mostly surenos around here especially in south county and just outside our county to the south Santa Maria is a HUGE sureno area. I have never actually heard of a Norteno gang around here in Paso Robles maybe but I know for a fact there is "Paso 13" there and surely some other sureno gangs exist up there too.

Silent XIV
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Silent XIV » January 29th, 2009, 12:22 am

OGCricket wrote:
Silent XIV wrote:IS NOTHING TO EHP IF THERE MEMBERS GET LOCKED UP. THERE ARE STILL RECRUTING, THERE VARRIO IS WAY DEEP, AND STILL RIDING IN THE STREETS.

Yeah Palmas recrut's really quick there not only based on the East Side they recrut all over San Jo that's why there membership is so huge, that why there a pain in the ass to police and only San Jose gangs.
SAME SHIT WITH THE MOB. THEY GOT EVERYONE FROM EVERY SIDE OF SAN JOSE.

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGCricket » January 29th, 2009, 11:12 pm

OGCricket wrote:

we were thinking of doing the same thing years back but decided not to we basically wanted members from the park and the surrounding area that have family ties to Capitol Park. We have had members that lived outside the boundery's but there were raised by the park they just happened to move.

(1)There are advantages of recuiting gente from other lados de San Jose your membership is huge and no one messes with you because your gang is huge and strikes fears.

(2) The bad think is you don't know who your member's are and who has your back and who's real or fake, you can past a fellow up and not even no he/she is from your same gang, and also tradition has been broken, Palmas strike fear in many Sureno gangs even thou they won't admit it because there membership is so huge that's why there so well known. I think tradition is broken when you have that many member thats my .02 cents

KollmarVago408
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KollmarVago408 » January 30th, 2009, 7:12 pm

to be honest i wouldnt like to fuck with palmas , period ! SPV and palmas went at it and shit was crazy . palmas is way deep , defently the most dominat norteno hood in the whole southbay.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » January 30th, 2009, 8:56 pm

how deep are the palmas anyway? 400-600?

KollmarVago408
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KollmarVago408 » January 31st, 2009, 10:26 am

id say maybe 200 to 250 deep . cuz i kno the mob is around 125 deep .