Kansas City Mafia

American organized crime groups included traditional groups such as La Cosa Nostra & the Italian Mafia to modern groups such as Black Mafia Family. Discuss the most organized criminal groups in the United States including gangs in Canada.
Forum rules
This section discusses organized crime groups in the US and Canadian street gangs.
thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Re: Kansas City Mafia

Unread post by thewestside » January 27th, 2009, 12:47 am

There are some Kansas City members on the Nevada exclusion list as well.

MotoTxtoMo
What city do you live in now?: Angleton

Unread post by MotoTxtoMo » January 27th, 2009, 4:22 am

If you note my first reply I show the link for the KC mafia and others on the Nevada exclusion list. I found the Missouri list after I submitted my first post. I made a copy of Tony Civella's posting on the Nevada exclusion year a few years before he died. The Nevada list is by far the most informative.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » January 27th, 2009, 11:27 pm

MotoTxtoMo wrote:If you note my first reply I show the link for the KC mafia and others on the Nevada exclusion list. I found the Missouri list after I submitted my first post. I made a copy of Tony Civella's posting on the Nevada exclusion year a few years before he died. The Nevada list is by far the most informative.
The Atlantic City exclusion list is even bigger.

MamaL
If in the United States: Mississippi
What city do you live in now?: Kansas city

Unread post by MamaL » October 5th, 2011, 12:24 am

@ MotoTextoMo: David Bonadonna is my mothers Godfather He is buried at Mt. Olivet Cemetery in Kansas City. Along with Tony Mike, Jimmy Boy and their mother. I think some more of their family. Maybe Freddie. I remember getting a letter in the mail from my grandmother telling us Dave had been killed. We lived out of state at the time.