Any BHB in Maryland?

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
DCDamu
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Any BHB in Maryland?

Unread post by DCDamu » November 26th, 2008, 12:22 pm

Are there any BHB's in Murderland?

OyBoy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: SouthSide

Re: Any BHB in Maryland?

Unread post by OyBoy » November 28th, 2008, 9:43 am

yeah i think in baltimore

i heard theres some 4lines in Frederick County but i highly doubt that...

356str
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Baltimore

Hunnas In Baltimore....

Unread post by 356str » January 22nd, 2009, 3:29 pm

there is alot but wuh is funny is most off dem kame from many different sets b4 they r hunnas

i've seen niggas hood hop to hunnas from like 5 other sets?????

and most of dem hunnas is under the age of 19 dey look like middle schoolers...

but i hurd from a watts hunna that the baltimore hunnas r not supposed to be bangin in b-more...and im not tryin to put anybody on waxx but that is what i hurd from a y.g frum e/s watts b.h.b's.

dey do alot of set trippn on eachotha and other bloods & dey gets no love from alot of sets in and outta baltimore.

we all need to grow the fuck up and stop all that macho terrorizin the nayborhood BS and protekt our family and homies like a real tru reputable would...

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ALL

Unread post by Myself » January 29th, 2009, 3:34 am

THESE FAKES NEED TO GO SEE THESE MOVIES OR DVDS

CRIPS AND BLOODS - MADE IN AMERICA
WHY WE BANG
THE MISEDUCATION OF THE BLOODS - CODE RED

IT WILL WAKE YOU UP AND STOP THE HIPHOP FAD AND TREND OF POP CULTURE OF EUROPEANS , SUBURBAN NERDS , BORED THUGGS , AND GANG GROUPIES OF WANTING TO CLAIM THESE AFRICAN - AMERICAN GANGS !!!

IF YOUR NOT IN L.A. OR EVER BE OUT THERE IN THOSE NEIGHBORHOODS WITH THE BANGERS,,,,, SHUT THE F--- UP !!

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ALL

Unread post by Myself » January 29th, 2009, 3:47 am

NEWJERSEY AND BALTIMORE AND NYC , JUST PRACTICALLY THE WHOLE ENTIRE EASTCOAST IS LAND OF THE " FAKE BLOODS AND CRIPS " THERE IS NO MONEY AND FUTURE IN GANGS JUST FLEONY RECORDS AND DEATH ASS HOLESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Is plauged with fake bloods and crips faker than fu-- there all a bunch of internet online forum typing myspace Dvd old wesycoast movie collecting study gang thugg nerds on the low.
if your not from westcoast LA or be out there stop your gay nut ridin fantasies be proud of your state is a fad for you fags to dick ride another state and hood especially if they dont know you and your calling them blowing up there cell phones and myspace pages to get down or ask can you come to california and ride there nutz in person they will use you like a Ho you groupies
you wait until you #%@& your life up sittin prison saying gang life is wack and i have no future now no jobb just a thugg bum LMAOF
same goes for BPSN , VL , GD[/quote]

THE U.B.N A NAME STOLEN FROM THE REAL WESTCOAST PRISON GROUP WAS BEING USED BY A FAKE NON AFFILIATED GROUP IN 1993 ON RIKERS ISLAND JAIL SYSTEM IN N.Y. , WHICH IS NOW BEING CALLED THE THE F.B.N = FAKE.BLOODS.NATION A MORE SUITABLE TITLE , LOL. AND THERES A NEW ONE THE N.Y.B
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
These are the original FAKE BLOOD NATION / 5 POINT PEOPLES STAR BLOOD sets : miller gangsters (MG) , Mad Stone Villains (MSV) , Valentine Bloods (VB) , Nine Tray Gangsters (NTG) , G-SHINE (GKB) , One Eight Trey (183) , Hit Squad FAKE Brims (HSB) , FAKE NOT THE REAL - Blood Stone Villains (BSV) , Sex, Money and Murder (SMM) which was a Independant Drug dealing crew first , but when they got locked up they joined the FBN. NOW THERES MORE FAKE BLOOD NATION SETS. even A NEW FAKE BRIM - FAKE STONE NATIONS - FAKE PIRU SETS ,,,,,,,,,,ALL ONLINE , INTERNET , MYSPACE , CELL PHONE BLOWING UP GROUPIES
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
THE FAKE OG'S , LEONARD " DEAD EYE " MCKENZIE and OG MACK OMAR PORTEE and some OTHERS started these gangs in prison having street niggaz believing they were from LA CALIFORNIA which was a LIE they never Been to LA or know anybody from CALI more LIES and that they were intouch with T.rodgers which was a big LIE , which T.rodgers exposed Og mack in the FEDS magazine he never met him , Og mack and dead eye mckenzie and other leaders of F.B.N or the new N.Y.B , had there members studying a so - called book of Blood knowledge learning Codes and Oaths and claiming the 5 POINT STAR PEOPLES NATION. " LMFAO " and you also have FAKE CRIPS claiming they follow the 6 POINT STAR FOLK NATION GANG.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
POP CULTURE HIPHOP FAD , JIMJONES , DIPSET ,LIL WAYNE , EVEN THE RAPPER " GAME CAN BE BLAMED FOR THIS THERES PEOPLE ON BLACK WALL STREET RECORD LABEL , WHO THINK THERE REAL BLOODS NOW , BECASUE THERE ON HIS LABEL OR WORKING FOR HIS LABEL !DOES MUSIC GIVE YOU A PASS OR MEMBERSHIP TO GET DOWN WITH A GANG ?? ..EVEN ONLINE NET BANGERS
do california gang members speak to these guys ?? .............how do Real L.A. blood and crip CHAPTERS on the eastcoast gang members Feel about the, fakes falsely claimin on the eastcoast ??........... why dont they go to LA and see what there claiming ??
CHICAGO GANGS ARE GOING THROUGH THE SAME CREDIBLITY PROBLEM BEING MISREPRESENTD WETHER ITS NEGATIVE OR POSITIVE , ARE WHITES , LATINOS , ASIANS HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM OF FALSELY BEING CLAIMED OR COPIED BY DUDES THEY DO NOT KNOW OR EVEN HEARD OF ACROSS THE STATES NATAIONWIDE....

LyteFreddie
What city do you live in now?: Fredrock

Unread post by LyteFreddie » January 29th, 2009, 2:10 pm

theres sum Hunnas in B-More.
Only B'z in Fred County is Fruit Town Brims (legit), NHB 20's, fake TTP and 9 Tre

LyteFreddie

Unread post by LyteFreddie » January 29th, 2009, 2:10 pm

theres sum Hunnas in B-More.
Only B'z in Fred County is Fruit Town Brims (legit), NHB 20's, fake TTP and 9 Tre

LyteFreddie

Unread post by LyteFreddie » January 29th, 2009, 2:12 pm

theres sum Hunnas in B-More. Dunno how legit they is. Only cali connected Hunnas i kno fa sho is the ones in MI and TX

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » May 3rd, 2009, 5:54 am

Are their Huntaz in salibury MD?

soljakid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: a city thats in USA

Unread post by soljakid » May 28th, 2009, 10:09 pm

my main neighborhood out bmore is cockeysville, thats out bmore county. i like to call it crimeysville, and i got my man on that, too. they got some blood and crip shit goin on out there, and the essays out there doin they thing. tho, i used to live out brooklyn, south baltimore for like six months. off of 9th street and patapsco. them boys is DEFINITELY bloodin out that way. not sure of the sets, tho. might be more than one. they got DMI out there, too, Dead Man Incorporated. If u in them streets out bmore, then u heard bout them wild ass white boys. they name be ringin bells. they rock the black rags, be callin each other comrade and shit. i heard they was beefin, light weight with the bloods. this DMI cat i was locked up with in Baltimore County jail told me one time 'i smoke Lz, and i blaze trees.' or somethin like that. ha. im neutral in that shit, but it was funny at the time. brooklyn a crack town, and theres a lot of money to be MADE. for everybody.

sickntwisted
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickntwisted » November 25th, 2009, 5:33 am

if you dont live in l.a. its pathetic to bang b or c and that "official" stuff is even more pathetic tryin turn wrong to wright i dont care if the triple o g came thru i would still be fake

YUNGBOSS323
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: WeSs WeSs SiDE L.A. CiTY

Unread post by YUNGBOSS323 » June 29th, 2010, 7:04 pm

LA niggas been making trips to BMORE and vice versa for a decade now squash all that noise BODYMORE got real bloods and crips

DCJB
If in the United States: Delaware
What city do you live in now?: DC_MD

Unread post by DCJB » August 2nd, 2010, 10:30 am

I meet some BHB's in PG County, said they were put on by OGs "Brody" and "Bang Boy" from New Jersey BHB's but they seem to be real descrete

bg19192
If in the United States: Maine
What city do you live in now?: frederick

Unread post by bg19192 » September 14th, 2010, 9:58 pm

theres a couple hunnaz out here in frederick , but its mostly us BRIMS