CRIPS On Europe PICS

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
Eazey
What city do you live in now?: Calli+Glasgow

Re: CRIPS On Europe PICS

Unread post by Eazey » August 27th, 2008, 10:24 am

C's bke everywhere youngin.
We got dem bkoys anyplace were that money at.

Jinky08
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Glesga

Unread post by Jinky08 » August 27th, 2008, 11:10 am

I hope your not claiming to be a Crip from Glasgow ? Were you from ?

dinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dinky » August 28th, 2008, 5:25 am

JINKY maybe you should start a CALTON CRIPS branch LOL.Seriously tho thats the first time ive heard anybody claim crip fae Glesga.I doubt hes fae there.Scotland well in the west anyway doesnt do wannabes.

Jinky08
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jinky08 » August 28th, 2008, 6:30 am

LOL, I know theres not even any black gangs in Glasgow that i know of, none thats serious and would go up agaisnt their local gang, and for the guy claimin crip, hes probally someone from this site jst tryin to be funny.

Were abouts you fron Dinky ?

dinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dinky » August 29th, 2008, 1:18 am

ahm fae dumbarton,theres nae crips there either hahaha.

Jinky08
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jinky08 » August 29th, 2008, 8:17 am

Sound ma man, Did u see the Calton on the news yesterday lol?

dinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dinky » August 29th, 2008, 9:25 am

Aye thats mad, life expectancy of 54 for guys,ah think ye should think aboot flittin tae Lenzie.lol.

Jinky08
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jinky08 » August 29th, 2008, 8:06 pm

Anno man, Polis were everywere the night, they must have thought they had show a presence cause of the news.
Last edited by Jinky08 on January 2nd, 2009, 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AmsterdamNorth
What city do you live in now?: Amsterdam

Unread post by AmsterdamNorth » November 14th, 2008, 5:14 am

There are a lot of Crip/Blood gangs in the Netherlands, most gangs are black South Americans that live in Holland, we also have our poor/ghetto neighbourhoods... The Crips you posted are from The Hague, hard guys they already represent the C since the 80's. There is also been a Documentary about them on the Dutch television: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk9i7R-aPb0

The leader of the Crip gang ones even stole a helicopter to free a friend of him that was in jail... in France/Holland/Germany there are a lot of problems in the poor neighbourhoods, all gang related.

I am from Amsterdam North myself, most people that are Gang Related are Blood, B's up.

I'll show some Dutch Hip Hop:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uocM50Gjqlg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DF6xtMDecqE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hps_KQL7ns
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGy4fjbO ... re=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9kuiVD1 ... re=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=610z4aVB0tY

Its stupid to Think Holland is only about wooden shoes and cheese and windmills.... Amsterdam/Rotterdam/The Hague/Utrecht have serious hoods were a lot of trouble is.

powLGrove
What city do you live in now?: Near Berlin

Unread post by powLGrove » November 25th, 2008, 3:42 am

cbi562 wrote:They have a offical website
http://www.crips.nl
well this page isn't working for me.....
France/Holland/Germany there are a lot of problems in the poor neighbourhoods, all gang related.
But the gangs aren't that structured and organized like in USA..... theyre peanuts

london_ferg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by london_ferg » November 30th, 2008, 7:13 pm

hmmmm this a weird one because at im like these dudes are fakes and are a front just for some dude rap career it seems. but then again look at skinheads. skinhead as a subculture which includes gangs more or less has spread round the world and no one has questioned their legitimacy as real or fake. but then with these dutch crips i think get your own name but i have no real issue with people using the us street gang format in europe as long as there is a euro identity you know what i mean? it does seem like everythgng the world is getting smaller so anything culturally good or bad could be exported. euro sureno and norteno gangs. maybe i mean there are latin kings in spain..

EducationOfMe
What city do you live in now?: UpYourAss

Unread post by EducationOfMe » January 2nd, 2009, 6:44 pm

This is fucking pathetic. The pictures you got are from the famous Nation Rip Ridaz rap group, who are photoshooting for their album.

SOUFLONDON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LDN

Unread post by SOUFLONDON » January 3rd, 2009, 11:41 pm

Naw, the pics are for real. i seen these cats on the net years back. They semi famous. THey been "crippin" in the haag for over 10 years or so. In LDN, the crip and blood thing is mostly young kids. Dipset definetely did not help. They help spread the culture. But aint no crip walking, blood bouncing or low riders in LDN. Niggas just adopt the names and give dem a LDN twist. Hand signs are NOT only for the US.
Most clicks are jus clicks, not gangs and definetely not as organised as US gangs. Some are more organised than others, In my ends, Cripset, PDC, Piff Pif have older guys and are more established. Other clicks jus wannabees. Most of the time, if u an associate and you wanna quit, u can and u should be alright. Gangsterism is not look on as fanatically as US hardcore members. U wont really have to look over your shoulder in fear, cos London is so big and it aint no big ting to walk away.
But only time will tell, if we gonna end up like LA, with niggas trippin over colours, and pulling drivebys. Especially on the narrow and winding roads we got here.
The hood rivalry always been there, but thats anywhere in the world. If u are associated with a rival hood and you in the wrong place, it's too bad.

london_ferg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by london_ferg » January 4th, 2009, 11:09 am

there are cats sporting rags and shit in london and shit it's getting more organised but alot of the action is peewees running about but some have older bangers behind them getting to do this shit.

SOUFLONDON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SOUFLONDON » January 4th, 2009, 1:28 pm

IF U READ WHAT I SAID, U'D SEE I AGREE. I WENT SCHOOL AND COLLEGE with SOME OLDERS STILL INVOLVED IN THESE TYPES OF ORGANISATION. THERE AINT TOO MANY, COS MOST PEOPLE DUN GROWN UP, KIDS, RESPONSIBILITIES, JOBS ETC... THOSE THAT DIDNT' STILL HUSTLE ON THE BLOCK AND KEEP THE YOUNGER GENERATIONS AROUND THEM. THESE YOUNGAS LOOK UP TO DEM AND THE CYCLE CONTINUES. THE YOUNGERS GET ATTENTION. WHY? COS THEY HAVE TO USE PUBLIC TRANSPORT TO GET AROUND AND THEREFORE TROUBLE CAN FOLLOW. THERE WILL BE A GOOD CHANCE THAT BUMPIN HEADS WITH RIVALS WILL OCCUR.
FUNNY THO, WHEN I FIRST HEARD OF THE ORGANISATION THEY HAD STARTED, ALOT OF MY FRIENDS THOUGHT IT WAS A JOKE. HOW COULD GROWN ASS 24 YEAR MEN BE CLAIMIN THEY WERE CRIPS. THOUGHT IT WOULDN'T LAST....
BUT THEY GROWIN

london_ferg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by london_ferg » January 14th, 2009, 6:04 am

SOUFLONDON wrote:IF U READ WHAT I SAID, U'D SEE I AGREE. I WENT SCHOOL AND COLLEGE with SOME OLDERS STILL INVOLVED IN THESE TYPES OF ORGANISATION. THERE AINT TOO MANY, COS MOST PEOPLE DUN GROWN UP, KIDS, RESPONSIBILITIES, JOBS ETC... THOSE THAT DIDNT' STILL HUSTLE ON THE BLOCK AND KEEP THE YOUNGER GENERATIONS AROUND THEM. THESE YOUNGAS LOOK UP TO DEM AND THE CYCLE CONTINUES. THE YOUNGERS GET ATTENTION. WHY? COS THEY HAVE TO USE PUBLIC TRANSPORT TO GET AROUND AND THEREFORE TROUBLE CAN FOLLOW. THERE WILL BE A GOOD CHANCE THAT BUMPIN HEADS WITH RIVALS WILL OCCUR.
FUNNY THO, WHEN I FIRST HEARD OF THE ORGANISATION THEY HAD STARTED, ALOT OF MY FRIENDS THOUGHT IT WAS A JOKE. HOW COULD GROWN ASS 24 YEAR MEN BE CLAIMIN THEY WERE CRIPS. THOUGHT IT WOULDN'T LAST....
BUT THEY GROWIN
seen scuse me on that. yeah it's nuts innit i was like jamming with one of my bro's from woolwhich and he was say it was cracking with types like cherrytown young bloodz he was saying alot of them are down for murder and do all the other shit. it's definately on the rise innit.

SoulJah
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SoulJah » January 18th, 2009, 3:37 am

london_ferg wrote:cherrytown young bloodz .
LOL - YEAH CHERRY BLOOD GANG IS OFFICIAL NOW AINT IT? STILL THE CHERRY BOYS NAME HAS BEEN AROUND FOR TIME, BUT THEY ALWAYS SEEN AS THE LESSER GANG OF GREENWICH AFTER THE SOMALIANS, THEN ORIGINAL T-BLOCK AND FERRIER WHO BOTH REPPIN GREEN (GREEN-BORO)

COLOURS THING POPPED OFF HARD OVER THE PAST FEW YEARS IN LDN RED, BLUE, GREEN, GREY, BLACK.... ITS NOT ALL COPYIN CRIPS AND BLOODS, LOT OF MEANING BEHIND SOME GANGS COLOUR CHOICE. COLOURS WERENT A US THING ANYWAY, NUFF GANGS AROUND THE WORLD IDENTIFIED WITH COLOURS BEFORE LOS ANGELES HAD EVEN GROWN INTO A CITY, SAME WITH SPORTS TEAMS AND TOWNS AND EDUCATIONAL ESTABLISHMENTS, COLOURS IS SOMETHING TAKEN ON BY NUMEROUS BUSINESSES ETC ITS THE STYLE AND USE OF THEM THATS BEEN COPIED

YOU KNO FOR A LONG TIME I STRUGGLED TO COME TO GRIPS WITH IT ALL, LAUGHED IT OUT NUFF TIMES. BUT SERIOUSLY, SOME OF THESE COLOUR REPPIN AMERICANISED LDN GANGS, ARE PURE PUTTIN IN WORK ORGANISING LOCAL SHOTTAS, ROBBERIES THROUGH YOUNGERS, ROBBERIES OF BUSINESSES LIKE BETTING SHOPS AND THAT, GETTIN MUSIC STUDIOS FLOWIN WITH YOUNG LOCAL TALENT. SOME ARE DEADLY SERIOUS, AND THEY GOT OLDER CRIMINALS AND FAMILIES INCLUDING MEMBERS UP TO AGE OF 40 SET IN THE BACKGROUND.

THE YOUNGERS, COLOURS AND STREET BEEF ARE KEEPIN POLICE/MEDIA ATTENTION AWAY FROM WHATS REALLY GOING OFF - I AINT DENYING THAT THERE ARENT LOTS OF FAKES COS THEY ARE

stanorz
What city do you live in now?: Madrid

Unread post by stanorz » January 29th, 2009, 8:22 pm

G_Mac11 wrote:This shit is funny, crips in europe ! when do we gonna have surenos? those motherfuckers on the photos are some women from then Haag that are from surinam and there must they got theyre C mental, but they aint shit, the french hoods u talkin they aint shit , i wonder if this then Haag crips is gonna hit the switches and start ridin in a lowridah thatwould biggest laugh in time also how fast is the crips in hollan gonna run when they get caught by some skinheads, the european movement of skins pulls mo than those women. fu-- THOSE women
you dont know una mierda lo que estas hablando, i dont talk about crips or fucks eso es american black gangs 100% there are things worse than gang bangers in spain, you only know about bloods, crips, chicanos and thats all right? here it all goes between south americans, africans and east europeans along with spanish mafias.. they aint dealing with toys they are dealing con organos humanos.

You know who was a real gangster? Al Cappone was it and he aint black, if you find yourself black, latino, asian and all gangs just copied the european mafias (sicilian, russian, galician)

61deuce
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Minneapolis

Unread post by 61deuce » January 30th, 2009, 4:04 am

stanorz wrote:
G_Mac11 wrote:This shit is funny, crips in europe ! when do we gonna have surenos? those motherfuckers on the photos are some women from then Haag that are from surinam and there must they got theyre C mental, but they aint shit, the french hoods u talkin they aint shit , i wonder if this then Haag crips is gonna hit the switches and start ridin in a lowridah thatwould biggest laugh in time also how fast is the crips in hollan gonna run when they get caught by some skinheads, the european movement of skins pulls mo than those women. fu-- THOSE women
you dont know una mierda lo que estas hablando, i dont talk about crips or fucks eso es american black gangs 100% there are things worse than gang bangers in spain, you only know about bloods, crips, chicanos and thats all right? here it all goes between south americans, africans and east europeans along with spanish mafias.. they aint dealing with toys they are dealing con organos humanos.

You know who was a real gangster? Al Cappone was it and he aint black, if you find yourself black, latino, asian and all gangs just copied the european mafias (sicilian, russian, galician)
LOL

You sure about Asian copying European mafias? Go read the history on the Triad and the Yakuza ... and if you want to go further back in history. Try looking up 'Thuggees' from India.

SOUFLONDON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SOUFLONDON » January 30th, 2009, 1:15 pm

Ignorant people always claiming shit! like it something to be proud of. Like fools in one place invented gangsterism.

TRUBLU
What city do you live in now?: manchester

Unread post by TRUBLU » February 16th, 2009, 4:39 pm

punamusta wrote:
Blackwall wrote:Crips are almost everywhere in Europe now 60s got a set in Denmark motherfuckers Cripin in Russia 2
Hahahahah, yea, right. "Crips are everywhere in Europe", haha.

There's Crips/Bloods only in Holland and nowadays apparently in UK, too. And I'm sure those gangs are nothing but wannabes. Europe isn't USA. Different thing going on in here.
Thats very naive of you to say those things!!!!, the only difference USA has to the UK is the size of the country and the readiness of weapons available.
Guns are got easily in the UK beleive that, so you should never judge a book by its cover.
Its like you all think Bloods and Crips are ONLY an American thing! lol, walk some endz in London & Manchester and you'll see that it aint no different. Lol!!!! talkin like only Yanks can be in Gangs lmao!!!!!
The Blood and Crip sets in the UK follow the same philosophy, code of conduct and understanding of heritage as any american sets, so what makes us any different???
If you think these kids are wannabees, then watch this space.

Mink7WestCrip
What city do you live in now?: Woerden

Unread post by Mink7WestCrip » July 21st, 2009, 3:53 pm

In the netherlands they're all underground and shit.. just watch this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqPlgiY9Kx0 this is a documentation of crips in the netherlands these motherfuckers only bite to kill if you know what I mean they are underground but when you cross the line then u have a problem... then Haag is CRIPCITY and you've got bloods but just little groups and packs.. crip is the most outcomming gang... and even when straps and other shit is illegal but there are still dudes with ak's in their apartment... so small countr and everybody s thinking we walk on those wooden shoes well fuck that the youth is running the streets here with air in there nikies, strap and couple of stacks... you've got to dig deep to see real crime here but believe me there is...

C'z Up

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » July 24th, 2009, 1:03 pm

TRUBLU wrote: If you think these kids are wannabees, then watch this space.
The fact is that those kids ARE wannabees. They are wannabe Crips and wannabe Bloods. They might be true criminals and gangsters, but they are still just wannabees. And they are wannabees until some real Crip or Blood gang is set in UK. You can't just go and create a gang that is already established in some other place or country without having an approvoment from the original members or bosses. These European Crips and Bloods are nothing but wannabee Crips and wannabee Bloods. Fucccing pathetic. Espeacially in a country like England where you have your own traditional gangs. Youths today are just messed up without any knowledge of things.

Venicex3
What city do you live in now?: Space

Unread post by Venicex3 » August 24th, 2009, 6:58 am

Yup that’s right to much wannabe shit in Europe. Before you enter a gang use you head, it’s not a game but real shit. People die, friends die. And yes you can’t just start a gang called crips, blood, ms 13 or Sur 13. You have to be approved and if you are a copycat then you might die for it. All so called G’s take a trip to East LA or Compton.

rotterthen
What city do you live in now?: Rotterdam

Unread post by rotterthen » September 11th, 2009, 4:11 am

Here's the docu bout dem crips in NL (if you understand dutch though :-)

http://www.uitzendinggemist.nl/index.ph ... 2678acb0ac

MadIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: CHICAGO

Unread post by MadIP » September 17th, 2009, 3:14 am

SOMEBODY HAS TO ADRESS THIS BULLSHITTIN ASS MOTHAFUCKAS, YES YOU CAN GET 4 OF YOUR FRIENDS AND DRESS THEM LIKE CRIPS, WEARIN A DOO RAG IN FRANCE, AND CALL URSELVES CRIPS, BUT THAT DONT MAKE YOU A CRIP SET. THIS MOTHAFUCKAS IN EUROPE AINT BANGIN, THEY ARE JUST POSERS.

L0Csta35
What city do you live in now?: Soest-Cyde

Unread post by L0Csta35 » October 26th, 2009, 9:07 am

ALGERIAN souljah wrote:Holland have got crips since 1989...

I have a list from Holland crips factions :

- B- blocks gangstaz <-- Ain't a crip gang, those dudez come from a project called "de Bijlmer", u got some crips and bloods down there
- West Rds Triad <-- Don't exist, never existed for as far as I know
- Rollin 40's <--- We sure ain't got no Daygo Crip gang over here
- 252 main triad CRIP <--- Formerly called CUC (Criminal Underground Crips), same as the one beneith, MTC
- MTC
- UCC Tray-Five <-- That's what I bang, for at least 8yrs. Well respected Cuzz!

there are real Crips!! really violently! I never heard they are a blood gang in the netherlands , may be soon..

But I think it's a bad Europe guys want to do same shit like american Homies..

I live in France and some thugs have.. no gangs but there are organized on HOODS no gangs with no colors, no one race etc...

for exemple : Eastside long beach VS northside long beach
all the thugs of these places are rivals and ennemies, it's an exemple.. so it's like that on France..

Soutside MEYZIEU( my Hood) Vs EASTSIDE Decines NEAR Lyon

we have a real melting pot in our "Gangs" LOL it's very different than US
So do ya homework..

youngzter
What city do you live in now?: r1b3

Unread post by youngzter » November 6th, 2009, 2:15 am

Blackwall wrote:Crips are almost everywhere in Europe now 60s got a set in Denmark motherfuckers Cripin in Russia 2
Haha u dont know what u talking about. im from denmark, there is no crips. There is only bloodz with a "z" but it is nothin same to the true bloods.

youngzter

Unread post by youngzter » November 6th, 2009, 2:18 am

punamusta wrote:
montrealnord wrote: Also I been in denmark, and nah, that aint the place for Crips. Up there they got a streetgang named "Black Cobra", a lil gang in Copenhagen, with 50-100members, its just drug trafic, nothing else,
Do you know anything about the relationship between Bandidos and Mad Cobra? Some say they don't get along, and some say Mad Cobra is a street level drug distribution chanel for Bandidos.
They is called Black Cobra. I mean they dont have something against eachother. But a gang in Odense called Black Ghost is in war againg bandidos, ak81.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by punamusta » November 8th, 2009, 9:40 pm

youngzter wrote:
punamusta wrote:
montrealnord wrote: Also I been in denmark, and nah, that aint the place for Crips. Up there they got a streetgang named "Black Cobra", a lil gang in Copenhagen, with 50-100members, its just drug trafic, nothing else,
Do you know anything about the relationship between Bandidos and Mad Cobra? Some say they don't get along, and some say Mad Cobra is a street level drug distribution chanel for Bandidos.
They is called Black Cobra. I mean they dont have something against eachother. But a gang in Odense called Black Ghost is in war againg bandidos, ak81.
Man, I don't know what I've been thinking when I've wrote that MAD Cobra, hahaha. Yea, Black Cobra. Does they (Black Cobra & Bandidos) actually work together or just don't have any problems with each others?

What kind of gang is Black Ghost? They're war against both Bandidos and Angels, huh? Sounds crazy from them.

youngzter

Unread post by youngzter » November 18th, 2009, 12:47 pm

Black Cobra and Bandidos there is no problem..
Black Ghost is a gang who protect the younger gangmembers from Hells-Angels and Hell-Angels support group AK81.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by punamusta » November 19th, 2009, 9:46 am

I've heard some people say that this Black Ghost is only for muslim-members. Is it true?