Who is the BLAME for causing FAKE Bloods and Crips ?

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ALL

Who is the BLAME for causing FAKE Bloods and Crips ?

Unread post by Myself » February 1st, 2009, 5:53 am

Fakes disgust me cause they claimin something they dont know nuthin about and then when they get hurt or harm somebody they think they official now stupid ! all of that and your not a real blood or crip your wasting your life and you NEVER even been there except on GOOGLE MAPS and your tattooed up another states neighborhood on your body that you dont even go to or EVER been to ass holes from here to all the way out of the U.S.

who do you think is the blame for this fake blood and crip trend or fad in your opinion :

A ) OG MACK
B )THE GAME
C ) JIMJONES
D ) LIL WAYNE AND BABY
E ) MYSPACE AND Gang DVDs

please east and south phonies dont be offended if your really official then you will not be upset when your reading this from LA neighborhoods...lol

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ALL

Re: Who is the BLAME for causing FAKE Bloods and Crips ?

Unread post by Myself » February 1st, 2009, 6:05 am

FAKE CRIPS started After the fake blood sets WORD is the HARLEM MAFIA NEW YORK CRIPS ( R30'S ) who started in late 80's are NOT tied to the REAL HARLEM 30's in CALIFORNIA ?,,, along with a whole mess of FAKE hoovers and grape street and ECC ,,,crip

356str
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Baltimore

Re: Who is the BLAME for causing FAKE Bloods and Crips ?

Unread post by 356str » February 19th, 2009, 12:30 pm

I KNOW WHOSE TO BLAME FOR ALL THESE FAKE DAMUS AND LOCS WORLDWIDE...

1ST OF ALL THERE WAS A FAKE UBN BOOK OF KNOWLEDGE PUT ON THE WEB AND LIKE DUMMIES ALOT OF ONLINE BANGERS COPIED IT AND FOLLOWED IT...

IT CONSISTED OF REAL L.A BLOOD HISTORY AND PEOPLE NATION HISTORY WHAT A LOAD OF BS HA HA

BUT THE EAST UBN WAS MAINLY MORE ORGANIZED THEN LOS ANGELES BLOODS....

OG MACK GOT THE PERMISSION TO START HIS LINE IN NEW YORK FROM THE MILLER GANGSTER BLOODS IN L.A IF I KOULD BLAME ANYBODY IT WOULD BE THESE WANNABE NIGGAS ONLINE AND ON MYSPACE CLAIMING HOODS THAT THEY HAVE NO PERMISSION OR KNOW OF...

IM NOT FROM KALI BUT I HAVE SPENT MANY YEARS LIVING IN SOUTH CENTRAL LOS ANGELES AND EAST RANCHO DOMINGUEZ WHICH MANY JUST CALL EAST COMPTON,CA.

FAKE BLOODS FOLLOW THE 5 AND FAKE CRIPS FOLLOW THE 6 IN WHICH L.A GANGS DO NEITHER....

5 IS PEOPLE NATION A CHICAGO GANG 6 IS FOLK ALSO CHI TOWN!