racial beef

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
ROCKY
What city do you live in now?: gump

racial beef

Unread post by ROCKY » January 21st, 2009, 10:20 pm

JUst wandering if there are places in texas were blacks are getting gunned downed by hispanics like in southern cali.

VALERO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: racial beef

Unread post by VALERO » January 21st, 2009, 11:11 pm

ROCKY wrote:JUst wandering if there are places in texas were blacks are getting gunned downed by hispanics like in southern cali.
No, not as I know of. I'm black, but I live in a predominately Mexican city, San Antonio. San Antonio is like 7% black and 55%-60% Chicano/other Hispanic. I've never had any racial problems with Mexicans and don't feel uncomfortable cruising through heavily Mexican streets like Zarzamora, Military, Goliad, etc. Thing about Texas is that our gang shit doesn't go nearly as deep as in Cali (and that goes for both black and Mexican gangs). Therefore, gang rivalries aren't going to have an effect on race relations like they may in Southern Cali, where the gang shit goes real deep.

It seems like a lot of the racial shit is kept in the prison system. In relation to that, Texas Mexican prison gangs don't carry the same type of influence like they do in Cali. I've never heard of the Texas MM, the Texas Syndicate, Hermanos Pistoleros Latinos, Barrio Aztecas, or any Tango Blast groups (like Houstone Tango Blast) sending out orders from prisons or county jails issuing green lights on attacks on innocent blacks that don't gangbang. Plus, the Texas Prison system isn't dominated by Mexicans. Blacks are still the largest group numerically, with like 40%-45% of the Texas Prison system being black. I think the rest is almost even split between Mexicans and whites.

ROCKY

Unread post by ROCKY » January 22nd, 2009, 4:55 pm

i would have thought that the penial system in texas would have been abundantly mexican.

VALERO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VALERO » January 23rd, 2009, 4:05 am

ROCKY wrote:i would have thought that the penial system in texas would have been abundantly mexican.
No. I'm not denying there's a lot of Mexicans in the prison system because there is, but they are still outnumbered by blacks. The racial demographics in Texas are different than Cali, since Texas is more aligned with the South like LA, Miss., Ala., etc. There was a time when there were more blacks in Texas than Mexicans, circa 1930s, 1940s, 1950s. Like I said, at the most Mexicans make up around 30%, but there's almost as many whites, and blacks are still the largest group with at least 40%, maybe up to 45%.

In reference to the racial demographics, Cali is about 7% black and about 35% Mexican/other Hispanic. The demographics of Texas are a little bit closer, with Texas being about 11%-12% black and 35% Mexican/other Hispanic. So, in Cali, for every black person there's about 5 Hispanics. In Texas that gap closes in that for every black person there's about 3 to 3.5 Hispanics.

ROCKY

Unread post by ROCKY » January 23rd, 2009, 4:47 pm

thanks im thinking to here that that beef in so cali is maybe more gang shit than racial.

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » January 25th, 2009, 7:01 pm

I know in middle and highschool it was always blacks vs mexicans..as for on the street there is some black and mexican gangs who been going at it for years but its not a racial thing its just gang plex

SoufWestHTOWN

Unread post by SoufWestHTOWN » January 30th, 2009, 12:55 am

yup you are right about that vet..

Chase-C
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Chase-C » January 31st, 2009, 5:48 pm

They had a riot at my High School;. Most people thought it was a racist fight but it was really 5th Ward vs Denver Harbor ( Mainly Lil Red members). It looks like that because 5th ward is 75% Black and 25% Hispanic and Denver Harbor is almost 100% Hispanic. It was weird because some 5th ward Hispanics was getting hit by 5th Ward blacks because they were assumed to be from Denver Harbor

chupon106
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: Mission TX

Unread post by chupon106 » February 8th, 2009, 2:14 am

Where Im from down in the valley the population is about 90% hispanic. So almost all the violence out here is hispanc on hispanic. Not very many blacks to beef with. But Ill tell you one thing, a lot of raza that hit the pen come out racist. I hear a lot of racial sh-t pops off in the pen but they dont come out targeting innocent blacks, they're just like f-ck em and thats it. However, Ive met people from other part of the state that tell me Mexicans and blacks beef it frequently. I used to know this vato, a Mexican immigrant who mostly spoke spanish in Brownsville who told me that he used to live H-Town and that he hated blacks 'cause in his hood Mexicans & blacks were always going at it and that he had gotten in a lot of fist fights with blacks. One of my old homeboys in Brown Town didnt like blacks either 'cause he said when he was a youngster about 12 or 13 he lived in a Mexican gang neighborhood on the eastside of Dallas and they beefed it with a black gang. He said he was outside with his family and the black gang threw up their sign and did a drive by on his house just 'cause they lived in their turf. I heard more stories about racist sh-t in Dallas but I thought what the H-Town vato told me was kinda odd because I have family over there and from what Ive seen out there Mexicans and blacks get along really well. Mexicans out there act straight up black saying nigga every other sentence and Mexicans outnumber blacks. I lived in Austin for a year and half and the youth culture is the same as Houston. I even went out with this crazy black gangster girl a couple times. Haha. She loved Mexicans and she acted as black as possible. I wish I still knew her. Hahaha. Im not down with that racist sh-t. Theres been blacks I dont like but Im not gonna hate all of em cause of it. So yeah racial beef does happen in Texas but I dont know if it compares to Cali.

chupon106
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: Mission TX

Unread post by chupon106 » February 8th, 2009, 2:16 am

Where Im from down in the valley the population is about 90% hispanic. So almost all the violence out here is hispanc on hispanic. Not very many blacks to beef with. But Ill tell you one thing, a lot of raza that hit the pen come out racist. I hear a lot of racial sh-t pops off in the pen but they dont come out targeting innocent blacks, they're just like f-ck em and thats it. However, Ive met people from other part of the state that tell me Mexicans and blacks beef it frequently. I used to know this vato, a Mexican immigrant who mostly spoke spanish in Brownsville who told me that he used to live H-Town and that he hated blacks 'cause in his hood Mexicans & blacks were always going at it and that he had gotten in a lot of fist fights with blacks. One of my old homeboys in Brown Town didnt like blacks either 'cause he said when he was a youngster about 12 or 13 he lived in a Mexican gang neighborhood on the eastside of Dallas and they beefed it with a black gang. He said he was outside with his family and the black gang threw up their sign and did a drive by on his house just 'cause they lived in their turf. I heard more stories about racist sh-t in Dallas but I thought what the H-Town vato told me was kinda odd because I have family over there and from what Ive seen out there Mexicans and blacks get along really well. Mexicans out there act straight up black saying nigga every other sentence and Mexicans outnumber blacks. I lived in Austin for a year and half and the youth culture is the same as Houston. I even went out with this crazy black gangster girl a couple times. Haha. She loved Mexicans and she acted as black as possible. I wish I still knew her. Hahaha. Im not down with that racist sh-t. Theres been blacks I dont like but Im not gonna hate all of em cause of it. So yeah racial beef does happen in Texas but I dont know if it compares to Cali.

freegbizzle
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by freegbizzle » May 27th, 2009, 7:34 am

the hispanics in h town and dallas deep

VALERO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VALERO » May 27th, 2009, 9:12 am

freegbizzle wrote:the hispanics in h town and dallas deep
Yeah, it's a lot of Mexicans in every Texas city, including Austin, San Antonio, and Fort Worth. San Antonio and Houston have the largest numbers of Mexicans.

MesqFlaco
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Dallas County

Unread post by MesqFlaco » June 9th, 2009, 12:54 pm

The black vs brown thing in Dallas can't be denied. You 'member the Super Bowl Parade riot right?

That was the first time black and brown (from my experience) started to go at. Alot of high schools in the early 2000's had race riots (black on brown). Deep Ellum on the weekends (around 2003 and 2004, summertime) would be black on brown fist fights in the club and on the streets.

I can't recall shootings over it, but it happens time to time, more often involving drugs, money or a girl - not race.

NewMission
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NewMission » June 13th, 2009, 5:13 pm

MesqFlaco wrote:The black vs brown thing in Dallas can't be denied. You 'member the Super Bowl Parade riot right?

That was the first time black and brown (from my experience) started to go at. Alot of high schools in the early 2000's had race riots (black on brown). Deep Ellum on the weekends (around 2003 and 2004, summertime) would be black on brown fist fights in the club and on the streets.

I can't recall shootings over it, but it happens time to time, more often involving drugs, money or a girl - not race.

That riot was crackin(I was there), but that was 91' or 92', shyt was WAY different. Dallas today, is NOTHING, I mean NOTHING like it was back then. It's hard to explain to people how different things are. I've only been to Deep Ellum a few times since the 90's, it was a sea of black, except for Elm St. I really don't see hardly any racial tension anymore, but i'm still stuck in the early 90's, so thats what I base it on.

MesqFlaco
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Dallas County

Unread post by MesqFlaco » June 19th, 2009, 7:47 am

I hear ya man... the gang thing was big in Dallas from the 80's (I'm told) into the 90's (I remember). By the time my generation stepped up (mid 90's) the whole thing was a fraction of what it used to be just a few year's before.

What city do you live in now?: Dallas

Unread post by 2092719 » August 18th, 2009, 8:28 am

MAAN! DALLAS DONT BE DOIN THAT SHIT. In my hood, theres gangs that were made in the 90s for black & brown unity.

kmcox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kmcox » August 18th, 2009, 10:20 am

blacks dont gang bang to extent that we do in CALI...So the racial beef really doesnt exist...its more indivual beefs....in TEXAS everyone hates the RACIST WHITE people! Cus they are REALLY racist!

htown11

Unread post by htown11 » December 22nd, 2009, 9:20 pm

The number of established Mexican hoods in big cities in Texas are way smaller than the number of established Mexican hoods in Cali. A lot of Mexicans in big Texas cities grow up with blacks.

jdashowstoppa
If in the United States: Nebraska
What city do you live in now?: vegas

Unread post by jdashowstoppa » January 8th, 2010, 3:15 am

i was in tyler,texas last summer with fam and the blacks and mexicans be goin at it crazy out there. not really shooting at each other but lots of fights.

PrinceTheReal
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by PrinceTheReal » January 8th, 2010, 4:28 am

There has been some beef between the races but no gang war.

a black duo killed 3 mexicans a couple of weeks ago in the south east of houston.

and in jail there was a riot cause by beefing Houston Crips and Tango Blast.

Gang Bangin here is nothing like los angelos.I barely hear anything about a Crip killing a Blood. and alot of Crip sets and blood sets stay within blocks apart.

jdm894g
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by jdm894g » January 17th, 2010, 10:55 pm

htown11 wrote:The number of established Mexican hoods in big cities in Texas are way smaller than the number of established Mexican hoods in Cali. A lot of Mexicans in big Texas cities grow up with blacks.
That's the same out here in so cal. We grew up with each other, went to the same schools and shopped at the same plazas. Now the hispanic population has gone up and the black population of LA county has gone down. Mexican hoods and black hoods coexisted peacefully sharing the same blocks. Now most who share territory is beefing and jail politics does not help. A lot of innocent lives lost on both sides

Even sureno gangs who have no black gang presence historically in their neighborhood be on the n*&%#r killer and mayate this and that.