Flat Earth Society believes the Earth is flat

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Flat Earth Society believes the Earth is flat

Unread post by thewestside » February 11th, 2009, 8:14 pm

The Flat Earth Society (also known as the International Flat Earth Society or International Flat Earth Research Society) is an organization that furthers the theory the Earth is flat rather than a sphere. The modern organization was founded by Englishman Samuel Shenton in 1956, and later led by Charles K. Johnson, who based the organization out of his home in Lancaster, California. After Johnson’s death in 2001, the Flat Earth Society weakened and decentralized, but there are recent attempts to create a more unified and worldwide movement.

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/
http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/
flat-earth-society.jpg
flat-earth-society.jpg (36.06 KiB) Viewed 12604 times

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Off Topic - some links for Johnny (CheGuevara)

Unread post by CheGuevara » February 11th, 2009, 8:44 pm

It already is a worldwide movement. I have never met a person to say the world is round except for you.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » February 11th, 2009, 8:47 pm

CheGuevara wrote:It already is a worldwide movement. I have never met a person to say the world is round except for you.
It's a worldwide movement? Of how many? You and maybe a dozen other wackos? I can pretty much guarantee you that EVERYBODY on this board will think you're nuts for thinking the world is flat. Seriously, if they did a poll, the people who honestly believe the world is flat would be so minute to be almost non-existent. You probably don't believe man has really landed on the moon either huh?

I'm glad you admit to this though. Maybe others will see the complete nutcase mentality I've had to deal with for months now.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » February 11th, 2009, 8:48 pm

If the world is not flat you dcik. How do we have all those buildings standing up?

LOL! Look at the floor you're on moron. Does it look round?

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » February 11th, 2009, 8:49 pm

It's a worldwide movement? Of how many? You and maybe a dozen other wackos?

There is an entire organization on it. You are the first person to say the world is not flat. If anyone is a fcuking whacko. Its you.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » February 11th, 2009, 8:50 pm

Just another sad case of you going against me on even the simplest of things. Your tactics are dispicable.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » February 11th, 2009, 8:52 pm

And even if the buildings in NYC were able to stand up because they are on top of the round earth. What about other places like dubai? and Beijing on the other side of earth? How the fcuk do they stand up?

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » February 11th, 2009, 8:57 pm

CheGuevara wrote:There is an entire organization on it. You are the first person to say the world is not flat. If anyone is a fcuking whacko. Its you.
I'm the first person to say the world is not flat? Who are you kidding?!!!!! The entire world knows the earth is spherical, not flat. How can somebody in this day and age with so much information available be so damned stupid?
Just another sad case of you going against me on even the simplest of things. Your tactics are dispicable.
Well this should be the simplest of things but it obviously isn't for you. I'm simply using it to illustrate my point about how utterly ignorant you are.
And even if the buildings in NYC were able to stand up because they are on top of the round earth. What about other places like dubai? and Beijing on the other side of earth? How the fcuk do they stand up?
It's all about size genius. Here on the ground, from our limited viewpoint, the earth does appear flat and is on a limited scale. But when away from the earth, like astronauts are, you can see that the earth is a sphere. A round globe. This is a proven fact that nobody, besides loonies like you, can dispute.

Answer my other question. Do you believe man has landed on the moon?

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Toronto

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » February 11th, 2009, 8:59 pm

Planet earth is a round planet.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » February 11th, 2009, 9:02 pm

DutchGangster69 wrote:Planet earth is a round planet.
Of course it is. You know it. I know it. And so do virtually all other people. Johnny on the other hand? Nope.

Lee23Claire
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Lee23Claire » February 11th, 2009, 9:28 pm

Is Che being facetious or is he really this dumb?

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Toronto

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » February 11th, 2009, 9:30 pm

Maybe he has just been uneducated.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » February 11th, 2009, 11:44 pm

Lee23Claire wrote:Is Che being facetious or is he really this dumb?
He's serious.

AngloIrish
What city do you live in now?: London

Unread post by AngloIrish » February 12th, 2009, 1:16 am

Che if you think that stop spending so much time on the in internet and get back to school.

I bet your one of these christian types who believes the world was created 600 years ago while ignoring all evidence of carbon dating on dinosaur bones, and preserved egyptian tombs!!!

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua

Unread post by razbojnik » February 12th, 2009, 8:04 am

HAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK?! xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » February 12th, 2009, 8:07 am

thewestside wrote:
Lee23Claire wrote:Is Che being facetious or is he really this dumb?
He's serious.
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH WHAT A FUCKING DUMBASS LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » February 12th, 2009, 11:18 am

It's all about size genius. Here on the ground, from our limited viewpoint, the earth does appear flat and is on a limited scale. But when away from the earth, like astronauts are, you can see that the earth is a sphere. A round globe. This is a proven fact that nobody, besides loonies like you, can dispute.

I already agreed that it would look flat because its so big but you still have failed to explain how New York and Dubai are both standing while they are on the different sides of the world. Talk about ignorant.

Do I believe man has landed on the moon? In real life, no. I have seen it in the movies.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » February 12th, 2009, 2:30 pm

AngloIrish wrote:I bet your one of these christian types who believes the world was created 600 years ago while ignoring all evidence of carbon dating on dinosaur bones, and preserved egyptian tombs!!!
Carbon dating doesn't apply to Dinosaur fossils. They're too old.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » February 12th, 2009, 2:32 pm

CheGuevara wrote:I already agreed that it would look flat because its so big but you still have failed to explain how New York and Dubai are both standing while they are on the different sides of the world. Talk about ignorant.

Do I believe man has landed on the moon? In real life, no. I have seen it in the movies.
There you have it folks. The guy believes the earth is flat. And he also doesn't believe man has landed on the moon. Despite all the evidence to the contrary on both counts. Of course in another thread he tried to backpeddle about believing the earth is flat. Johnny's BS just never ends. But that's what happens when you are an ignorant lying buffoon. Your story has to keep changing.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » February 12th, 2009, 3:08 pm

LOL, I am glad we had this moon debate. Now people can see how gullible you are. And see how downright stupid you are.

You will go to any lengths to try and make me look bad which has effected you're posts severely on this thread. That mixed in with the total ignorance you have of the Albanian mafia is a deadly combination.

Peace bitch. Enjoy being a dcik.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » February 12th, 2009, 3:16 pm

CheGuevara wrote:LOL, I am glad we had this moon debate. Now people can see how gullible you are. And see how downright stupid you are.

You will go to any lengths to try and make me look bad which has effected you're posts severely on this thread. That mixed in with the total ignorance you have of the Albanian mafia is a deadly combination.

Peace bitch. Enjoy being a dcik.
How gullible I am? You've straight up admitted you believe the earth is flat. More than once now. So don't try to back out now just because people are seeing what an absolute ignoramous you are. It's not that I'm trying to make you "look bad." You do that all on your own. It's simply to demonstrate your asinine mentality that I've had to deal with for months now. As well as to show others why I feel it's no longer useful arguing with you for the most part. You're not just ignorant of organized crime, you're also ignorant of basic facts like the shape of the world. In short, you are just an idiot. You keep bringing up my supposed ignorance of Albanian organized crime. Well, I know more of Albanian OC than you do about all the other groups. Relatively speaking, I simply know less of Albanian OC than the other groups because they are the newest. And the only reason why you know about them at all is because you are Albanian. Your knowledge of all the other groups is little to nothing. You've shown that over and over again. So congratulations on being a scholar of Albanian OC. Only one group among many. I'd rather have my knowledge of all groups, including Albanians, than your's, which amounts to 90% Albanian and the remaining 10% scattered across everything else.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » February 12th, 2009, 3:21 pm

Yeah yeah sure idiot. Keep talking about dcik. If anyone is ignorant, its you. I know enough about other groups to make a comparison. I am not the one that says Chinese OC comes after Italian OC like a dcikhead.

You dont know shit about Albanian OC. If you did, you would have at least knew about ONE SINGLE CRIME FIGURE. The only Albanian gangster you knew about that you didnt learn from me was Zef Mustafa and Rudaj, simply because Mustafa is an associate of the Gambino family and Rudaj slapped that family silly. If they didnt have relations to the LCN, you wouldnt have even knew about them. You're a fraud. You have no insight into Albanian OC at all. Hell, I had to tell you about SA, I had to tell you they were the biggest in Europe, I had to tell you about 90% of what you know about Albanian OC.

The earth is flat.

Lee23Claire
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Lee23Claire » February 12th, 2009, 6:10 pm

CheGuevara wrote:

I already agreed that it would look flat because its so big but you still have failed to explain how New York and Dubai are both standing while they are on the different sides of the world. Talk about ignorant.

Have you not heard of gravity?

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » February 12th, 2009, 7:00 pm

LOLOL he's fucking helarious.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » February 12th, 2009, 10:18 pm

CheGuevara wrote:

Johnny you can't be this stupid can you? And do realise when i say you "can't" be this stupid im at least giving yuu some intelligence.

Besides people can see Earth from space,there's no arguement there.

If one person does believe the earth is flat then you do not deserve to bring up kids as they'll become ignorant like you.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » February 13th, 2009, 7:46 am

TeeKay wrote:
CheGuevara wrote:

Johnny you can't be this stupid can you? And do realise when i say you "can't" be this stupid im at least giving yuu some intelligence.

Besides people can see Earth from space,there's no arguement there.

If one person does believe the earth is flat then you do not deserve to bring up kids as they'll become ignorant like you.
Johnny, he's denying your right to breed like a maggot Albanian and teach them your ideals.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » February 13th, 2009, 12:05 pm

LOL, gullibility, you gotta love it.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » February 14th, 2009, 2:29 am

CheGuevara wrote:LOL, gullibility, you gotta love it.
Backpeddle all you want Johnny. I asked you straight up if you were serious and you said yes.

What you don't seem to understand is that this isn't about me being "gullible." This is about you. Even if by some chance you were just kidding, this is about the fact that people will believe that you really would believe the world is flat because of their opinion of you. You are looked at on this board as a joke. Yes, you're 17 but you are not that bright, even for a teenager. But you just ignore all this and go on your merry way, content to be an idiot. I guess it's sort of like mentally retarded people. Most of them don't realize they are mentally retarded. An ignorant buffoon like you simply isn't aware of his state. Or simply doesn't want to see it.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » February 14th, 2009, 9:43 am

I wont response to you're insults because obviously you suffer from being a loner/physco/loser in life. I am truly sad for you.

The fact still remains: Albanians are the most dominant group in Europe.

Dudeman277

Unread post by Dudeman277 » February 15th, 2009, 2:46 pm

Albanians are inferior to Liam Neeson. He fucking kicked ass.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » February 15th, 2009, 3:01 pm

Dudeman277 wrote:Image

Albanians are inferior to Liam Neeson. He #%@&#%@ kicked ass.
Lol, sure. Anything is possible when its being performed by actors. I like the way Liam Neeson went to Paris, took on the Albanian mafia, took on the Paris government, took on Arab and French gangsters and then went into a boat at the end and destroyed all of those Arab gangsters at the end. I also like the way he went to Paris and created WWIII out of thin air.

Keeping in mind, that Liam Neeson was only hit ONCE IN THE ENTIRE MOVIE.

Dudeman277

Unread post by Dudeman277 » February 16th, 2009, 10:46 am

He's a badass.