Asian gang in New York City

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
sonnychiba

Unread post by sonnychiba » October 25th, 2007, 12:10 pm

NikexCortez wrote:Theres alot of gangs that seem to claim Ching. Wah Ching and Viet Ching.
Wah Ching=Chinese Youth (obviously, a reputable Chinese gang in the Los)
Viet Ching=Ethnic Chinese from Vietnam (I never heard of em being an actual gang - at least not in LA)

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » October 25th, 2007, 2:00 pm

They are in LA. They go by Viet Ching Cool BoyS. Their in the 323 and 626.

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy17 » October 25th, 2007, 5:31 pm

Jus wonderin the asian gangs in NY still active? Cuz it dont look like it. I herd in Cali they still poppin but they into that blood and crip shit.

sonnychiba

Unread post by sonnychiba » October 25th, 2007, 11:03 pm

Richboy17 wrote:Jus wonderin the asian gangs in NY still active? because it dont look like it. I herd in Cali they still poppin but they into that blood and crip shit.
There's only a handful of reputable Asian Blood or Crip hoods. The majority of that shit is a fuckin embarrassment IMO, almost as bad as the rapping.

sonnychiba

Unread post by sonnychiba » October 25th, 2007, 11:11 pm

Damn, this site is dead as a motherfuker...what other sites ya'll post on?

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » October 26th, 2007, 7:12 am

It's not gonna be a huge post count like a forum like allhiphop or whatever, it's slow and steady

I been here a few years and have seen some great threads. Why not help get shit poppin in here if it's too slow!

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Asian gang in New York City

Unread post by Richboy17 » October 28th, 2007, 9:34 am

other notable NYC gangs are MMP - Mo Ming Pai (mainly Chinese with some Korean) and the newest gang that's been makin' a lot of noise is AE (American Eagles / Asian Empire)...they've been goin' around a LOT lately...[/quote]

Whats up with these dudes. I havent really herd much of these gangs in NYC. I herd of MMP but wat is this AE shit?

562booney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 562booney » November 4th, 2007, 1:49 pm

$outhPhillypuppet wrote:if there are ANY cambodians in NY there is about a 98.999% chance that either TRG or ABZ will be there too.
i bet theres more TRG than ABZ in NYC, i've seen ah few New York TRG's on myspace page..lolz..but they probably not really active and on the DL..

nhkteainc

Unread post by nhkteainc » November 11th, 2007, 12:52 am

Richboy17 wrote:other notable NYC gangs are MMP - Mo Ming Pai (mainly Chinese with some Korean) and the newest gang that's been makin' a lot of noise is AE (American Eagles / Asian Empire)...they've been goin' around a LOT lately...
Whats up with these dudes. I havent really herd much of these gangs in NYC. I herd of MMP but wat is this AE shit?[/quote]

MMP - bunch of weak dudes in Queens
AE - NYPD crushed them years ago. They killed some CCYL kid.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » November 11th, 2007, 1:15 am

562booney wrote:
$outhPhillypuppet wrote:if there are ANY cambodians in NY there is about a 98.999% chance that either TRG or ABZ will be there too.
i bet theres more TRG than ABZ in NYC, i've seen ah few New York TRG's on myspace page..lolz..but they probably not really active and on the DL..
Myspace dont mean nothing homie. LOL this fool.

js83
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by js83 » November 11th, 2007, 3:16 am

AE? American eagle? lol:

TriadDaiLo

Unread post by TriadDaiLo » December 21st, 2007, 2:36 pm

That asian empire shit is some little kids stuff man..

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » December 21st, 2007, 5:24 pm

A wussup with the big bad Notorious MSG? I heard them foos are wicked lolz. They from a set? Man RIP to Funky Buddha. Who got him? Why would someone do that to him? These foos really cookin up in the kitchen like their flows?

TriadDaiLo

Unread post by TriadDaiLo » January 15th, 2008, 2:39 pm

nhkteainc wrote:GS and FD was getting run out of Chinatown by the #%@& gangs(Fu Ching) in the late 90's. Then the FBI swept in and lock everyone up. Now, there's some younger FD n GS, but they ain't shit. FD niggas get jumped in Flushing all the time. NYC asian gangs are almost non-existence now. Some of the 80's 90's guys are getting release from prison, but their time is over.
The damn FJs didn't run no one out.. it was the 90s Giuliani came into the office and swept everyone up. the FJs don't go that hard... i mean like they put in work but not on the streets more in business.... but their business' are over (illegal importing of people from china).

MeanMug
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MeanMug » February 26th, 2008, 11:43 am

I haven't seen or heard of any serious asian gang activity in the past 10 yrs. If they are around, they are low profile. However there was a huge explosion of Crip and Blood gangs and seems to still be growing. I've also know of a few latino gangs such as DDP (Dominicans Don't Play), Latin Kings, Trinatario (spelling?), Vatos Locos and I've randomly seen older outlaw clubs around....And believe it or not I've heard that in Jersey City they have some MS-13 heads.

but before,

Ghost Shadows
Flying Dragon
Born To Kill
Gum Sing
White Tigers
Green Dragon
Korean Pride
Viet Ching

deccw1

d

Unread post by deccw1 » March 6th, 2008, 7:16 pm

No WC in NYC?

ahmeng
What city do you live in now?: ny

Unread post by ahmeng » January 23rd, 2009, 10:31 am

I used to be in GS then GS died because of alot of BS that was going on and the Feds got involved.
but i'm on none of that now the past is the past.
haha and fuck MMP those are motha fucking lil ass bitches. MMP are just lil bitch ass that got dropped from FD and created their own little shit called MMP.
MMP get smacked by everybody... 2 lil MMP bitch asses got stabbed in 4v4 pool place on prince street by these 2 chinese FuZhou gangs called Feng Bao and Fei Loun Hai. this was like about a year ago near october.
MMP biggest dailo wali and david get smacked in TT bar... the dailos and lil bitches that follow them around got beaten by steel poles and beer bottles and baseball bats... this was about like half year ago
yo just listen to this MMP is nothing... they just 3 bitches that got dropped from FD and tried to start their own shit... Wali, david, and jason.

and AE [ Asian Empire] Was created by Chian Young AKA Money and A Tian and A Liang.
Asian Empire really popped off and held it down. They had beef with Bloods, FD [ Flying Dragons], EB [ Elmhurst Boys], FB [ Feng Bao], and GD [ Green Dragons].
Asian Empire was Triad related and received money from the Triads and others organizations and company.
The way of living for AE... A bunch of the Empire members would live in house like 20 members all living in one house. So, if anything went down they would all be there.
Asian Empire consists around 4,000 members. New York City is where Asian Empire started and then later spread to Los Angelas, Florida, Pennsylvania, Washington, Canada, Australia, all around Europe.
But, Asian Empire in New York City all split up because the feds went crazy in New York because the Empire members had unlimited cases for assault, burglary, murder, manslaughter, extortion, kidnapping, stabbing, Heroine and Cocaine Trafficing and also a new drug called ketamine.
There is around 100-200 Empire members that's locked in New York jails. and around 60 locked up for murder or manslaughter and in Sing Sing maximum security. 6 of them are my good close friends.

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by shing » January 24th, 2009, 12:32 pm

this question is like comparing apples to oranges. the only way to really find out is if got all of them together in a battle royale. as far as numbers are concerned the cali based gangs are way deeper than the ny sets. maybe this might help. figure out how many enemies have been been smoked by each set and maybe you can derive your conclusion from that.

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy17 » January 25th, 2009, 8:10 pm

ahmeng wrote:I used to be in GS then GS died because of alot of BS that was going on and the Feds got involved.
but i'm on none of that now the past is the past.
haha and fu-- MMP those are motha #%@&#%@ lil ass women. MMP are just lil bitch ass that got dropped from FD and created their own little shit called MMP.
MMP get smacked by everybody... 2 lil MMP bitch asses got stabbed in 4v4 pool place on prince street by these 2 chinese FuZhou gangs called Feng Bao and Fei Loun Hai. this was like about a year ago near october.
MMP biggest dailo wali and david get smacked in TT bar... the dailos and lil women that follow them around got beaten by steel poles and beer bottles and baseball bats... this was about like half year ago
yo just listen to this MMP is nothing... they just 3 women that got dropped from FD and tried to start their own shit... Wali, david, and jason.

and AE [ Asian Empire] Was created by Chian Young AKA Money and A Tian and A Liang.
Asian Empire really popped off and held it down. They had beef with Bloods, FD [ Flying Dragons], EB [ Elmhurst Boys], FB [ Feng Bao], and GD [ Green Dragons].
Asian Empire was Triad related and received money from the Triads and others organizations and company.
The way of living for AE... A bunch of the Empire members would live in house like 20 members all living in one house. So, if anything went down they would all be there.
Asian Empire consists around 4,000 members. New York City is where Asian Empire started and then later spread to Los Angelas, Florida, Pennsylvania, Washington, Canada, Australia, all around Europe.
But, Asian Empire in New York City all split up because the feds went crazy in New York because the Empire members had unlimited cases for assault, burglary, murder, manslaughter, extortion, kidnapping, stabbing, Heroine and Cocaine Trafficing and also a new drug called ketamine.
There is around 100-200 Empire members that's locked in New York jails. and around 60 locked up for murder or manslaughter and in Sing Sing maximum security. 6 of them are my good close friends.
Damn this is true about the AE? I always thought they were just a lil gang it looks like their big time and involved in organized crime.

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re:

Unread post by shing » January 25th, 2009, 9:38 pm

js83 wrote:AE? American eagle? lol:

are they outfitters?

indacut

Unread post by indacut » January 26th, 2009, 2:26 pm

Much respect to the asians putting it down in the east coast.

But your sets sound like a fuked up zoo

green dragons with flying tigers with ghost ming pai shadows.

the fuk?!

lol im just breakin balls like how you guys say it in the east coast.

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy17 » January 26th, 2009, 6:30 pm

They strut the streets of Chinatown and Flushing in packs, knives secreted in satin jackets, biceps tattooed with dragons.

The teen thugs call themselves "A-E" for American Eagles or Asian Empire, and they mark a resurgence of organized Chinese street gangs.

"This is the first new Asian gang we've seen since all the heads of the Flying Dragons and Ghost Shadows went to jail," said one law enforcement source. "These kids are mostly into gang assaults right now, but we know they are organizing and the larger gangs have an eye on them."

The gang counts nearly 50 teenagers among its crew, an unusual merging of young immigrants from China's Fujian province and ABCs - American-born Chinese. The immigrant gangsters speak to their American-born counterparts in fractured English.

Since forming within the last year, they have staked out stretches of Mulberry St. in Chinatown and Main St. in Flushing, Queens, gang experts said. So far they have largely targeted black and Hispanic teens who trespass on their turf.

Inspector William Tartaglia, the commanding officer of the NYPD's gang division, said his detectives have been monitoring the American Eagles in recent months and said the gang is being kept in check.

"There have not been an alarming number of incidents involving them," Tartaglia said. "We have enough resources to track them and effectively deal with them."

But the Daily News has learned that the NYPD is forming an Asian-crime task force to deal with the gang and an influx of criminal activity in the immigrant Chinese community.

The task force harks back to the Jade Squad, a joint NYPD-Manhattan district attorney's office probe of crime in Chinatown that began in the 1980s.

This year alone, there has been a feud between rival bus companies that has sparked two murders and ongoing assaults.

And a dozen lawyers, restaurant owners and doctors with offices in Chinatown have been the victims of violent push-in robberies in recent months.

Although older gangs like the Ghost Shadows and Flying Dragons extorted merchants and set up mini-empires funded by prostitution and gambling in Chinatown, the American Eagles have begun to cut a violent swath outside lower Manhattan.

On Oct. 30, brothers Eddie and Omar Donis were standing outside a Duane Reade drugstore in Flushing when they were set upon by at least a dozen American Eagles members who beat them with baseball bats before slashing them with knives and broken bottles, according to a criminal complaint.

"These kids are all over the neighborhood, the A-E's. There are a lot of stories about them," said Eddie Donis, 15, who was stabbed in the stomach and underwent surgery to remove part of his damaged intestines.

Two teenagers were arrested in the attack on the Donis brothers, who are Hispanic. Bin Bin Dong, 16, and Zhong Huang, 18, both of Queens, were charged with gang assault and criminal possession of a weapon.

Dong, who has a dragon tattoo on his arm, admitted membership in the American Eagles, sources said.

Dong is suspected in other attacks that police believe were racially motivated, including multiple beatings of a black teen, Dennis Hoffman, who said the American Eagles shouted racial slurs at him during three separate attacks since March.

The most severe beating came Sept. 23, when the gangsters cracked his skull, a wound that required doctors to staple his scalp back together.

"These guys . . . are going around terrorizing people," said Hoffman, 15.

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » January 26th, 2009, 7:35 pm

never heard of any AE in Los Angeles at all.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » January 27th, 2009, 8:45 am

My Flushing Pinoy homie told me his crew used to scrap it out hard with Black crews, and didn't fight Spanish crews cause they "were more stabby" lol always pulling knives

But I did meet this short ass chinese kid arrested for glass sales, and already had a case pending for a stabbing, and showed me his stab wound he got at the same time. He was from Flushing as well, and I don't know where he was from but he was definitely from one of those Chinese Flushing gangs.

unknown12
What city do you live in now?: sj

Unread post by unknown12 » February 19th, 2009, 12:30 pm

Born to Kill was very active in the late 80's and 90's. They were made up of mostly of Vietnamese (some where Chinese born in Vietnam) who came by boat. I believe they were more of an organize group. Theres a book called "Born to Kill: America's Most Notorious Vietnamese Gangl", very interesting book.

rugger84
What city do you live in now?: Brooklyn

Unread post by rugger84 » February 21st, 2009, 11:58 pm

I remember hearing about A-E over 6-7 years ago (were called American Eagles at the time). There were stories about them jumping non-asians in flushing, but didn't know that they work for the organized crime now.

Most of the well known gangs of the past are long gong, OG's grow old and only care about making money (smarter thing to do). Most of them are now legitimate business owners with no ties to any illegal gang activity. Although there will always be a group of younger kids attempting to revive the name such as FD or GS, yet most of these kids still repping the name are nothing more than a bunch of high school kids looking for protection or trying to be cool. They usually phase themselves out by the time they turn 23, like most of the ppl i know.

Right now the asian gangs making the most noise are the fukinese gangs in chinatown. They control the lucrative bus lines, which are express bus companies (as stated in the above articles). They also run a substantial number of underground gambling houses and may still be involved in human trafficking. Although many of the gambling houses are closed down due to the economy the fukinese gangs are known to be extremely ruthless because they have nothing to lose. Most of them are illegal immigrants with no regards to their own lives or lives of others. A recent incident I remembered involved an up and coming fukinese gangster who was gunned down by AK-47s and semi-auto pistols. Apparently, the gangster wanted to take over one of the fukinese gangs and then a leader of the gang placed a hit on him.

rugger84

Unread post by rugger84 » February 22nd, 2009, 12:29 am

nhkteainc wrote:
Richboy17 wrote:other notable NYC gangs are MMP - Mo Ming Pai (mainly Chinese with some Korean) and the newest gang that's been makin' a lot of noise is AE (American Eagles / Asian Empire)...they've been goin' around a LOT lately...
Whats up with these dudes. I havent really herd much of these gangs in NYC. I herd of MMP but wat is this AE shit?
MMP - bunch of weak dudes in Queens
AE - NYPD crushed them years ago. They killed some CCYL kid.[/quote]

What happen with AE killing some CCYL kid? i used to hang with some CCYL kids, never heard of this happening

rugger84

Unread post by rugger84 » February 22nd, 2009, 12:33 am

rugger84 wrote:I remember hearing about A-E over 6-7 years ago (were called American Eagles at the time). There were stories about them jumping non-asians in flushing, but didn't know that they work for the organized crime now.

Most of the well known gangs of the past are long gong, OG's grow old and only care about making money (smarter thing to do). Most of them are now legitimate business owners with no ties to any illegal gang activity. Although there will always be a group of younger kids attempting to revive the name such as FD or GS, yet most of these kids still repping the name are nothing more than a bunch of high school kids looking for protection or trying to be cool. They usually phase themselves out by the time they turn 23, like most of the ppl i know.

Right now the asian gangs making the most noise are the #%@& gangs in chinatown. They control the lucrative bus lines, which are express bus companies (as stated in the above articles). They also run a substantial number of underground gambling houses and may still be involved in human trafficking. Although many of the gambling houses are closed down due to the economy the #%@& gangs are known to be extremely ruthless because they have nothing to lose. Most of them are illegal immigrants with no regards to their own lives or lives of others. A recent incident I remembered involved an up and coming #%@& gangster who was gunned down by AK-47s and semi-auto pistols. Apparently, the gangster wanted to take over one of the #%@& gangs and then a leader of the gang placed a hit on him.
didn't know they censored.. fuk = fu.kinese gangs aka fujianese aka fj

nycasian
What city do you live in now?: NEW YORK

Unread post by nycasian » February 23rd, 2009, 2:30 am

what does CCYL stand for? any idea?

What about them Asian Empire members.. they are actually all locked up in SingSing? :oops:

ahmeng

Unread post by ahmeng » February 24th, 2009, 9:03 pm

Yes, 4 of my close friends from Flushing Queens and ChinaTown are part of the Empire and their locked up in Sing Sing Correctional.
One of my closest friend Lee Yong Yun [96A3437] is locked up in SingSing for many charges of Kidnapping, Burglary, Possession of deadly weapon, robbery.. and many more things that he done I cannot list here . He is doing minimum 25 years and maximum 50 years of jail time in SingSing.
Yong was one of my best friends. A true brother that stood out for the Asian community and a true Asian Original Gangster. If you ask anybody that was around flushing 20 years ago who is Lee Yong they would tell you he ran the streets of Flushing 20 years ago took out any who stood in his way and cold hearted murder.

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy17 » February 25th, 2009, 7:14 pm

ahmeng wrote:Yes, 4 of my close friends from Flushing Queens and ChinaTown are part of the Empire and their locked up in Sing Sing Correctional.
One of my closest friend Lee Yong Yun [96A3437] is locked up in SingSing for many charges of Kidnapping, Burglary, Possession of deadly weapon, robbery.. and many more things that he done I cannot list here . He is doing minimum 25 years and maximum 50 years of jail time in SingSing.
Yong was one of my best friends. A true brother that stood out for the Asian community and a true Asian Original Gangster. If you ask anybody that was around flushing 20 years ago who is Lee Yong they would tell you he ran the streets of Flushing 20 years ago took out any who stood in his way and cold hearted murder.
IS the AE still around today, I herd it was popping up in the early 2000's but it eventually died out. Werent they just a bunch of kids? I didnt know they were deeply involved in organized crime.

ahmeng

Unread post by ahmeng » March 2nd, 2009, 2:53 pm

Yes, Asian Empire has been around for about 40 years and might be still around now.
Asian Empire is also a branch from the Triads back in china. The Wah Ching, Joe Boys, Ghost Shadows, and Flying Dragon are also branches from the Triad. The gang leaders and creators of the gangs are all apart or used to be a part of the Triads.
The Empire's main reasoning was to make money and protect it's neighborhoods and society. Their ways of making money were mostly legit and few illegal until the 90s when other Asians joined the Empire. Then they started doing illegal business. Such as, Extortion, Murder, Illegal Gambling Halls, Prostitution, Weapon Trafficking, Importing fake products, Kidnapping, Burglary, Robbery, Heroine Trafficking, Cocaine Trafficking, and many other drugs.
The gang is mostly all chinese populated until the late 90s where Koreans, Vietnamese, Cambodians, and Malaysians started to follow them and doing illegal jobs for them to make money. During the 90s, that was when most of the crimes committed by lots of Asian Empire members.