Philippines gangs

Discuss Afghanistan [Afġānistān, افغانستان], Bahrain, Brunei, Cambodia, China [中华/中華, Zhonghua], East Timor, Indonesia, Iran [Irān, جمهوری اسلامی ایران], Iraq [al-‘Irāq, العراق], Israel [מְדִינַת יִשְׂרָאֵל, Yisrā'el], Japan [日本国], Jordan [Al-Mamlaka al-Urduniyya al-Hashemiyya], Korea [한국, Hanguk], Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nippon, Oman, Pakistan [Pākistān, اسلامی جمہوریۂ پاکستان], Palestine [As-Sulṭa Al-Filasṭīniyya,السلطة الوطنية الفلسطينية], Philipines [Pilipinas, pɪlɪˈpinɐs], Qatar, Saudi Arabia [as-Su‘ūdīyah, as-Su‘ūdīyah], Singapore [Singapura, 新加坡共和国], Syria, Taiwan, Thailand [Thai, ราชอาณาจักรไทย], United Arab Emirates [دولة الإمارات العربية المتحدة], Vietnam [Việt Nam].and Yemen.
kverdugazo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kverdugazo » September 8th, 2005, 8:43 am

hahaha... la tuya mariconazo... anyways homeskillet I wasn't dissing filipinos in general just the "gangstas" especially those faggots from RPB... I used to beat they ass all the time up in Seattle.

wutevr
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Philippines gangs

Unread post by wutevr » October 4th, 2005, 7:40 am

Anonymous wrote:
PEE-WEE wrote:TBS sucks!!! bunch of wannabes
don't get mixed up with TBS from carsone. theyre an old skool tagging crew from the 80s and mid 90s..known as "the boyz"

theyre bunch of tweekers now

yep so many hoods went under due ta glass, tewwk wuteva u want ta call it

ReD-SnaPPer-BDawg

MY HoOd!!!!!!!

Unread post by ReD-SnaPPer-BDawg » October 18th, 2005, 3:16 pm

[/b]I am from SaTaNaS a Filipino BlOOd gang. SU-Su-Su_wOOOOOOOOp!!!! we are a northern based gang.Well at least the 818 Klick is.A little bit of information for ya. And just cause were not black doest mean we arent down.Belive me we swing with the best of em'.of course that isnt a diss to blacks.

J-C

Unread post by J-C » October 20th, 2005, 7:27 am

blood down posse!

wutevr
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: MY HoOd!!!!!!!

Unread post by wutevr » October 20th, 2005, 1:36 pm

ReD-SnaPPer-BDawg wrote:[/b]I am from SaTaNaS a Filipino BlOOd gang. SU-Su-Su_wOOOOOOOOp!!!! we are a northern based gang.Well at least the 818 Klick is.A little bit of information for ya. And just cause were not black doest mean we arent down.Belive me we swing with the best of em'.of course that isnt a diss to blacks.
Suuu-WWWOOOOO BLOOD-L ove dawg 031

pinoyLocos
What city do you live in now?: Q.C

Unread post by pinoyLocos » July 8th, 2008, 3:06 am

active Philippine gangs

TBS13---True Brown STyle ( Originated as a tagging Crew eventually became a gang in the P.I i dont know y they reresent the 13 though)

TST 13---Temple St. ( was brought to the P.I by a member of the TST13 Pinoy Locos Click in the early 90a)

OBP13---Oxford Bluez Psychadelic ( gang whos territory is Makati city which is the bussines capital of the P.I they claim crip because of the word blue in their gang name)

BNG?--Bahala Na gang ( one of the oldest gangs In the P.I still active in teh streets and in jail)

SSP and SSC---Sigue Sigue SPutnik and Sigue Sigue Commando are prison gangs in the P.I that are Affiliated with one another)

NSP(solidos Nortenios)---North Side PRide (a gang which united some of the north side area of metro manila promoting North Side Love and they are trying 2 gather all north side gangs to promote G.U.N.... Gangs of the United North)

OPG--Original Pinoy Gangsta (is a gang which was started by a breakdancer of the rap group Mastaplann the gang still exist and claims san juan and mandaluyong city in the P.I as their Stronghold)

there are also fraternities that many people tyhink they are gangs they are frats that compose of filipinos who belong in the same province they gather their province mates when they are in metro manila

SI---Samahang Ilokano ( a frat that only allow members that have ilocano heritage or are from the city of ilocos)

BV--Batangas Varsitarian (a frat that only accepts members that were from the city of batangas)

cb7red
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: dakine

Unread post by cb7red » July 18th, 2008, 1:29 am

SI seems to be a big name out there, whats their strong hold?

YayAreaFlip
What city do you live in now?: Vallejo

Re: LORDS gang

Unread post by YayAreaFlip » August 5th, 2008, 9:14 pm

712 wrote:LORDS Original Gray Clan 712 / Laoag Pride 077 REPRESENT!!!
Wattup Lakay...my wife's family is from Laoag. U guyz still bangin up in Laoag nowadayz?

YayAreaFlip
What city do you live in now?: Vallejo

Unread post by YayAreaFlip » August 5th, 2008, 9:20 pm

I lived in Olongapo and on Subic Bay Naval Station in the 80's before we moved back to the Bay. (yeah I classify as a OG, old geezer)

Anyone still bangin over there?

My crew got into it at a club with some local cats one time, nice little brawl in front of the Main gate. Also we was bangin hard on base against these Chamorro knuckleheads, no real hoods to claim just clicked up with my boyz.

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Unread post by Trickeration Station » August 22nd, 2008, 11:37 pm

There is a chapter of Outlaws MC in Cebu.
www.outlawsmc-philippines.com

SB Tisoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SB Tisoy » October 1st, 2008, 7:50 pm

So what's up with all that color claiming/number claiming going on over there? Makes them look corny as fuck. Come on, "something, something 13 Crips" just makes me shake my head.

ThreeTwo
What city do you live in now?: Westside.

Unread post by ThreeTwo » January 7th, 2009, 12:28 pm

Pinoy gangs = WEAK!

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » January 15th, 2009, 5:15 am

^I think the Carson RPB claim blood also. Seen some pics of them sporting red and all that.

lon
What city do you live in now?: manila

Unread post by lon » January 15th, 2009, 10:37 pm

yea man... my homies here are from panorama i think, but they blue man... i think all the gbangin rpb's from back in the day are all lifer now that's why the new gen are kinda watered down, stand corrected

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » January 27th, 2009, 1:59 am

What's the STS presence like in the PI? Does anyone kno if they even exist over there? I once heard about there being some STS heads over there. But when I see websites talking about gangs in the Philippines info about STS is limited. I dont remember anyone saying much about them in the PI. Seems like they dont really exist in the Philippines. Is that true?

vlag
What city do you live in now?: Dublin

Unread post by vlag » February 26th, 2009, 10:29 am

I have to mention the lack of strong info on this thread... There's a lot of hype, hambug, garbo ug uban pa.. Street gangs are just street gangs.. they're an international phenomenon, affects all parts of the globe.. Nothing special.. Same case in the Philippines.. Countless numbers of wannabe punk kids, street thugs, loafers, mga tig-estambay, way trabaho sigeg magtripping lang sa mga inosenteng sibilyan.. mao ni ang kahimtang sa daghang bahin didto sa Cebu.. If we're really talking about REAL gangs, actual mobsters, and not some pussy street kids who go flashing 'gangsta' signs like as if they were black.. then let's talk about the real "gangs" and frats of the Philippines.

The Philippines is a very diverse country with over 150 ethnic groups.. Philippines is unique in this part of the world for having a very strong culture of fraternities and 'gangs' (probably an American influence). 'Frat wars' as they're called colloquially, happen all the time. Real big time groups include: of course the country's two biggest frats, 1)Tau Gamma Phi and Akhro fraternities, 2) Kuratong Baleleng aka the Filipino Mafia and other notable native Filipino groups, 3) Chinese triad societies, 4) Filipino-Chinese kongsi societies, 5) Japanese Yakuza, 6) Korean gangpae aka Korean mobsters...

intelligenceofficer
What city do you live in now?: Top Secret

Unread post by intelligenceofficer » February 26th, 2009, 11:41 pm

Since the U.S. has a strong presence in the Philippines.Much like the U.S. Special Forces are working with the Armed Forces Of The Philippines to destroy terrorism.The F.B.I. are working with the working with Philippines to destroy gangs, frats, syndicates, etc.

The Philippines are currently training a new generation of task force units to destroy gangs, as well as crime syndicates.The Philippines wants to confiscate the money and properties of these criminals, and destroy their operations.The U.S. also want to bring back the the Filipino-American fugitives to the U.S. so they can be charged and prosecuted.

No gang, frat, or syndicate is a match against the U.S./Philippine governments.These governments are going to send these guys to prison.And take everything they own !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAHCHING
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: asdf

Unread post by WAHCHING » February 27th, 2009, 3:43 pm

NIGGAS BE BANGIN WAH CHING OUT THERE. I GOT COUSINS BANGIN EAST BAY SIDE WAH CHING OUT THERE. NIGGAS OUT THERE GOT PERMISSION AND EVERYTHAAANG. SOME FAKE ASS BUSTAS ALSO CLAIM ALL THIS 13 SHIT OUT THERE, ITS HELLA GAY. BUT YEA I GOT SOME FAMILY WHO BANG EBS WAH CHING OUT THERE. NIGGA EBS WAH CHING, WE CRACCIN AND WE ACTIVE CUHHZ

DieTrying
What city do you live in now?: inner city

Unread post by DieTrying » March 26th, 2009, 1:29 am

Im looking for Hispanic-Filipinos, if u are one post here and let me know make sure u have hispanic blood in your family i will be asking for pics to analyze your facial structure and also pictures of your family. Attention must be hispanic must have spanish blood and heritage NO Middle eastern, Englishman, australian, or any other european except spanish and italian.
Im just doing a survey for someone to find if philippines can possibly sustain a hispanic latino organization since philippines also have hispanic heritage.

If anything just pm me.

Thanks! gooday to all! DT x13

NateDogg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NateDogg » May 29th, 2009, 2:19 pm

By far the most dangerous group in the Philippines are rebel groups who fight the military and government in the PI. Groups like the NPA, MILF and the Abu Sayaaf. I would rather have 100 encounters with Filipino gang members than 1 encounter with any of those groups.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » July 17th, 2009, 1:17 pm

Are gangs in the Philipines usaully ethnic minorities? or just regular Tagalog speaking Filipinos?

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » January 21st, 2010, 2:49 am

^What are the major beefs over there these days, main rivalries? Is the gangbanging as intense as it is in the states? Jus curious, never hear anything much about PI anymore.