Asian gang in New York City

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
WAHCHING
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: asdf

Re: Asian gang in New York City

Unread post by WAHCHING » March 2nd, 2009, 3:04 pm

ahmeng wrote:Yes, Asian Empire has been around for about 40 years and might be still around now.
Asian Empire is also a branch from the Triads back in china. The Wah Ching, Joe Boys, Ghost Shadows, and Flying Dragon are also branches from the Triad. The gang leaders and creators of the gangs are all apart or used to be a part of the Triads.
The Empire's main reasoning was to make money and protect it's neighborhoods and society. Their ways of making money were mostly legit and few illegal until the 90s when other Asians joined the Empire. Then they started doing illegal business. Such as, Extortion, Murder, Illegal Gambling Halls, Prostitution, Weapon Trafficking, Importing fake products, Kidnapping, Burglary, Robbery, Heroine Trafficking, Cocaine Trafficking, and many other drugs.
The gang is mostly all chinese populated until the late 90s where Koreans, Vietnamese, Cambodians, and Malaysians started to follow them and doing illegal jobs for them to make money. During the 90s, that was when most of the crimes committed by lots of Asian Empire members.
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? WE AINT A BRANCH OF NO TRIAD. DUB NIGGAS WE'RE ON OUR OWN, SOME NIGGAS BE FUCCIN WITH TRIAD NIGGAS BUT THATS ON THEM. SHIT WHEN DUB C STARTED IT DIDNT EVEN HAVE SHIT TO DO WITH NO TRIAD SHIT SO DONT CALL US NO TRIAD FUCCS. THAT SHIT BE HELLA PISSIN ME OFF WHEN PEOPLE TRY TAH TALK ABOUT DUBZ WHEN THEY DONT EVEN GOT THEIR FACTS STRAIGHT CUHHZ

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy17 » March 2nd, 2009, 4:59 pm

ahmeng wrote:Yes, Asian Empire has been around for about 40 years and might be still around now.
Asian Empire is also a branch from the Triads back in china. The Wah Ching, Joe Boys, Ghost Shadows, and Flying Dragon are also branches from the Triad. The gang leaders and creators of the gangs are all apart or used to be a part of the Triads.
The Empire's main reasoning was to make money and protect it's neighborhoods and society. Their ways of making money were mostly legit and few illegal until the 90s when other Asians joined the Empire. Then they started doing illegal business. Such as, Extortion, Murder, Illegal Gambling Halls, Prostitution, Weapon Trafficking, Importing fake products, Kidnapping, Burglary, Robbery, Heroine Trafficking, Cocaine Trafficking, and many other drugs.
The gang is mostly all chinese populated until the late 90s where Koreans, Vietnamese, Cambodians, and Malaysians started to follow them and doing illegal jobs for them to make money. During the 90s, that was when most of the crimes committed by lots of Asian Empire members.
I think your talking out of your ass right now. All those cliques you mentioned are street gangs affiliated with tongs. Asian Empire was started by fobs 8 years ago in queens.

ahmeng
What city do you live in now?: ny

Unread post by ahmeng » March 2nd, 2009, 8:00 pm

WAHCHING wrote:
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? WE AINT A BRANCH OF NO TRIAD. DUB NIGGAS WE'RE ON OUR OWN, SOME NIGGAS BE FUCCIN WITH TRIAD NIGGAS BUT THATS ON THEM. SHIT WHEN DUB C STARTED IT DIDNT EVEN HAVE SHIT TO DO WITH NO TRIAD SHIT SO DONT CALL US NO TRIAD FUCCS. THAT SHIT BE HELLA PISSIN ME OFF WHEN PEOPLE TRY TAH TALK ABOUT DUBZ WHEN THEY DONT EVEN GOT THEIR FACTS STRAIGHT CUHHZ
What generation Hua Ching are you? I used to be in GS and I don't BS. I was from China, came to US, NY chinatown the year 1970 at the age of 11. and year 1977 at the age of 18 I joined 鬼影 and i was the 2nd gen. me and all my brothers all took ordered from On Leong Tong. and all the highest ranking officials of all Tongs used to be triad or are triad members.

WAHCHING
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by WAHCHING » March 2nd, 2009, 11:04 pm

ahmeng wrote:
WAHCHING wrote:
What generation Hua Ching are you? I used to be in GS and I don't BS. I was from China, came to US, NY chinatown the year 1970 at the age of 11. and year 1977 at the age of 18 I joined 鬼影 and i was the 2nd gen. me and all my brothers all took ordered from On Leong Tong. and all the highest ranking officials of all Tongs used to be triad or are triad members.
BRAH WAH CHING STARTED IN the BAY CUHHZ. IM 3RD GENERATION EA$T BkAY $IDE WAH CHING, SL/OAKLAND BRANCH CUHHZ. NIGGA WE STAY CRACCIN, AND I HEARD FROM HAND FROM ALL THE OLDER HEADS, WAH CHING WAS NOT STARTED BY NO FUCCIN TONG OR NO FUCCIN TRIAD. NIGGA WE SOLO BOLO SINCE START TO NOW. PEOPLE BE INDIVIDUALLY FUCCIN with 14K AND SHIT, BUT AGAIN WE AINT NO FUCCIN TRIAD BRANCH. I NEVER EVEN HEARD OF HUA CHING, NIGGA IM WAH CHING. DUB NIGGA TIL I DIE. AND IT DONT EVEN MATTER IF YOU NAME THEIR NAME, LIKE IMA REALLY HAVE HEARD OF SOME NIGGA FROM NEW YORK? 23 TAH 26, EBS WAH CHING GANG

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy17 » March 5th, 2009, 5:10 pm

wasnt wah ching a fob gang that started in China and eventually went to San Francisco and set up base. I know Wah Ching wasnt under any influence of tongs but wasnt they influenced by the Wo Hop To at one point?

ahmeng

Unread post by ahmeng » March 7th, 2009, 12:12 am

Well I don't know, now if Hua Ching is a street gang or not but back in my days Hua Ching was only Peter, a paul, and a ken. They were the main characters of Hua Ching that really got the crew started and going when they came not long ago from Hong Kong. and I've never heard of anything alike the "DUB C" before, must be some street slang with by kids.

ahmeng

Unread post by ahmeng » March 7th, 2009, 12:12 am

Well, I don't know now if Hua Ching is a street gang or not but back in my days Hua Ching was only Peter, a paul, and a ken. They were the main characters of Hua Ching that really got the crew started and going when they came not long ago from Hong Kong. and I've never heard of anything alike the "DUB C" before, must be some street slang with by kids.

WAHCHING
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by WAHCHING » March 9th, 2009, 12:17 pm

ahmeng wrote:Well, I don't know now if Hua Ching is a street gang or not but back in my days Hua Ching was only Peter, a paul, and a ken. They were the main characters of Hua Ching that really got the crew started and going when they came not long ago from Hong Kong. and I've never heard of anything alike the "DUB C" before, must be some street slang with by kids.
MAN PEOPLE REALLY NEED TAH STOP WATCHING GANGLAND AND READING ABOUT DUB C ON THE FUCCIN INTERNET. DUB C IS OUR NICCNAME CUHHZ. DUB AS IN DOUBLE U = W AND C AS IN C. SO DUB C MAKES WC. ALSO PEOPLE ARE DUMB, THEY THINK KEN, PETER, PAUL, WERE THE ONLY FUCCIN MEMBERS? NO THEY WERE JUST THE FUCCIN PEOPLE WHO BRANCHED OUT. WHAT ABOUT FUCCIN CHAN, OR LI, OR MING. I HATE HOW PEOPLE THINK THEY KNO DUB C JUS CAUSE THEY READ OUR SHIT ON THE FUCCIN INTERNET OR WATCHEDSOME GAY ASS YOUTUBE VIDEO OR READ WIKIPEDIA. AND FUCC YO DAY, ITS FUCCIN 2009. WAH CHING DIDNT START AS A TRIAD, IT NEVER BECAME A FUCCIN TRIAD. THERES SOME DUB NIGGAS WHO TRIED FORMIN SOME MAFIA SHIT OUT IN SF. I AINT EVEN GONNA GO INTO DETAIL ABOUT THAT. BUT THATS THEM. AND WE'RE NOT FUCCIN HUA CHING. I DONT GIVE A FUCC IF THAT MAY BE SOME TRADITIONAL ASS WAY TO SPELL OUR NAME CORRECTLY, BUT NOW ITS FUCCIN WAH CHING. QUIT FUCCIN TALKIN ABOUT WC UNLESS YOU REALLY KNO OUR FUCCIN HISTORY.

AND NO, WAH CHING DID NO START IN CHINA

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LBxC

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » April 20th, 2009, 9:35 pm

You dont even know your own set fool. Wah ching started out the tongs in china town fool, y'all were organized and bout the money, now you branched out so far you ain't shit but buster ass gangsters.
Learn your hoods history before you come on the internet trying to act all hard fool, if you really were from dub c you'd be making them look fucking stupider than they already do talking your stupid shit on the internet like you doing.
You ain't from no dub c though and everyone knows this.