2 Asians gunned down in Long Beach

For news related to any city in Los Angeles County area read here.
thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Harbor Area

2 Asians gunned down in Long Beach

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » March 8th, 2009, 12:23 pm

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: 2 Asians gunned down in Long Beach

Unread post by YearZero » March 8th, 2009, 2:13 pm

You dont know what youre talking about,the second victim isnt a ex banger,he never banged.

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » March 8th, 2009, 2:16 pm

That 1 ABZ fucked up some eses in a fist fight,eses lost,walked away...wanted to save face and then started blasting...fucken cowards.

Old_man07
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Old_man07 » March 8th, 2009, 4:58 pm

YearZero wrote:You dont know what youre talking about,the second victim isnt a ex banger,he never banged.
Are you sure? Article says he used to be in a gang but grew his hair out and was out of that lifestyle when his son was born.

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » March 9th, 2009, 2:09 am

I am absolutely positive,Deebo grew his hair out to cover the tats on the back of his head...Deebo is from Asian Boyz,But Austin the 2nd victim never banged in his life.

Old_man07
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Old_man07 » March 9th, 2009, 3:49 pm

OK, thanks for the clarification, I was referring to 'Deebo' from the article. Sad nonetheless to see another young man killed for senseless violence.

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by dubts » March 9th, 2009, 4:58 pm

YearZero wrote:That 1 ABZ #%@& up some eses in a fist fight,eses lost,walked away...wanted to save face and then started blasting...#%@&$% cowards.
straightfacts

Long Beach, CA

Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Mar 4

Judged:
[Funny]

[Brilliant]

[Agree]

anon wrote:
i use to live in long beach but moved out 8 years ago because of how bad things were getting. i'm sure since the aunt mentioned mexican guys that shot them, that these dumbasses were probably north side longos or eastside or whatever. i've had my fair share of retaliation from these **** growing up in the eastside for no reason. they think they were hard picking on someone that wasn't even a gang member or was it because i'm asian. whatever the case maybe, i hope these dumb gangs just shoot each other out of existence or deport all the illegal immigrants. there too many **** running around anyways.

For your information the shooters were not hispanic, they were black... Get the facts straight, but you wouldn't know because you ran off the Rancho Cucamonga because you were scared..

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » March 10th, 2009, 10:26 am

dubts wrote:
YearZero wrote:That 1 ABZ #%@& up some eses in a fist fight,eses lost,walked away...wanted to save face and then started blasting...#%@&$% cowards.
straightfacts

Long Beach, CA

Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Mar 4

Judged:
[Funny]

[Brilliant]

[Agree]

anon wrote:
i use to live in long beach but moved out 8 years ago because of how bad things were getting. i'm sure since the aunt mentioned mexican guys that shot them, that these dumbasses were probably north side longos or eastside or whatever. i've had my fair share of retaliation from these **** growing up in the eastside for no reason. they think they were hard picking on someone that wasn't even a gang member or was it because i'm asian. whatever the case maybe, i hope these dumb gangs just shoot each other out of existence or deport all the illegal immigrants. there too many **** running around anyways.

For your information the shooters were not hispanic, they were black... Get the facts straight, but you wouldn't know because you ran off the Rancho Cucamonga because you were scared..
Kong was standing outside of the car he had been riding in when the Hispanic suspects walked up to him and uttered a racial slur, his brothers said.

"They basically jumped him, it was two-on-one" said Steven Kong, who added that Kong's friends tried to defend him. The fight died down and Kong and Seng's friends saw the two suspects begin to walk away.