WHITE CRIPS AND BLOODS

Discuss general gang topics that are not place specific or touch on multiple places.
Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Re: WHITE CRIPS AND BLOODS

Unread post by Silencioso » October 23rd, 2008, 12:01 pm

london_ferg wrote:
freebanger wrote:TATTA B IS A WELL KNOWN BOUNTY HUNTER IN NICKERSON GARDENS ASK ANYBODY FROM WATTS AND AT THE MOMENT HE MIGHT BE LOCKED DOWN. ,,,,,,THAT DUDE FROM FRANCE BG CASPER HIS NAME DOES NOT RING BELLS AT ALL HE MAY BE A PHONY THAT STUDY BLACK GANGS FROM EUROPE , LOL
i think i may know who this dude is he is some dude from the 80's in paris who did clique up with paris redskins etc to bang against nazi skins. but you know that south side crip thing i think it's really a lowrider club which you know like all thing westcoast and chose the name sake from some part of la gang culture. in his defence this is the documentary and paris was rowdy back in the 80's http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4yLebwoK4Y he is likely to be that dude kim. but i do think claiming crip and your from europe and have no og from la in your crew is somthing a 14 year old kid would do not a 30 somthing yearold would do.
Kim in that video IS BG Casper. He posted his pic once on this site. He knew alot about Compton gang scene. I always thought he was real but now I don't what to think about the guy.

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » October 24th, 2008, 11:04 am

i just wonder where these people get their information from, cause street talk is notorious for being 90% BS and chinese whispers even when its from your neighbourhood and your there at the time, let alone if your 5000 miles away and hearing things tenth hand.

insanecrip
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Denver

Unread post by insanecrip » October 24th, 2008, 6:34 pm

kinda off topic, but shit seems like there's more white street gang-bangers than out here in cali, anybody confirm that shit?

insanecrip
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Denver

Unread post by insanecrip » October 24th, 2008, 6:35 pm

In chicago than los angeles

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: north las vegas

Unread post by spadeloc » October 25th, 2008, 3:28 am

THIS FOOL SURELY IS A WHITE SUBURBAN KID DREAMIN HE IS A CRIP FROM SOUTH CENTRAL OR COMPTON, CAUSE EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT IT GOES LIKE THAT, I WISH YOU HAD BEEN IN THE LA RIOTS BEING A WHITE CRIP YOU GONNA GET UR ASS KILLED OR YOU GONNA HAVE TO BEAT WHITE PEOPLE ? BEIN A WHITE CRIP IS JUST AS STUPID AS GOIN DOWN A HILL WITH YOU CAR WITH NO BRAKES, AND BITCH THE LA RIOTS WERE STARTED BY CRIP GANG MEMBERS, NOBODY FROM THE BLACK COMMUNITY STARTED IT THEM, IT WAS CRIPS FROM 83 GANGSTAS YELLIN LETS GO A ND BEAT UP WHITES, DUMB ASS.[/quote]

FIRST OF ALL HOMEBOY IM BLACK....100%....I GREW IN THE PROJECTS....THE WAY YALL TALK SOMETIMES MAKES ME THINK YALL DONT KNOW WHAT YALL TALKIN ABOUT...MOST ANY HOOD I SEEN THAT HAD WHITEBOYS TREATED THEM THE SAME AS EVERYBODY...ANYBODY WHOS GETTIN USED TO THE LEVEL YALL SPEAK OF IS NOT REALLY IN THE HOOD(BLACK OR WHITE),BUT IVE SEEN PEOPLE GO FROM THAT LEVEL TO BEING ONE OF THE HARDEST IN THE HOOD CUZZ THEY GOT PUSHED TO THAT POINT.ONE THING YALL FORGET IS YOURE SPEAKING OF SOME AREAS THAT ARE ALMOST EXCLUSIVLY NON WHITE BUT EVEN THERE YOU MIGHT FIND A WHITEBOY WHOS A 13 OR B OR C ITS RARE BUT NOT UNHEARD OF.ALMOST EVRY WHERE ELSE IN THIS COUNTRY ITS COMMON TO HAVE MIXED GANGS FROM THE SOUTH TO CHICAGO NEW YORK FLORIDA AND ALL OVER THE NORTH EAST.I KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT IVE BEEN INVOVLED WITH GANGS ONE WAY OR ANOTHER SINCE I WAS LIKE 5.I USED RUN INTO THE GQ'S(THE FIRST MAJOR LOCAL CRIP GANG IN VEGAS) BUMPIN THEY RADIO CHILLIN AND THEY KNEW ME FROM BEING A KID PLAYIN IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD,THAT WAS IN 1980.IN 82 I LIVED IN WS PIRU HOOD AND USED TO RUN AROOUND WITH SOME 7-12 YEAR OLDS WHO WAS CLAIMING BABY PIRUS BEFORE IT WAS ACTUALLY A CLIC.REAL CRIPS AND BLOODS AND PIRUS ARE FROM LA/COMPTON BUT THEYVE BEEN IN VEGAS ALMOST SINCE THE BEGINNING, REMEMBER WERE ONLY 4 HOURS AWAY.LOOK MAN KEEP UP THE GOOD POST BUT QUIT MAKING WHAT YALL SAY SEEM SO DEFINATE NOTHING IS 100% OF THE TIME.....BY THE WAY WHEN YOU SPEAK OF THE RIOTS YOURE SPEAKING OF AN EXTREME SITUATION THINGS CHANGE THEN BUT BLACKS ARE LOVING PEOPLE IF THEY HAD A WHITE HOMEBOY THEY WOULD OF PROTECTED HIM, IF ONLY HIM.WATCH THE NAME CALLIN DONT LET THAT MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE A BIG MAN ON THAT COMPUTER KEYBOARD CUZZ I GARANTEE FACE TO FACE YOU WOULDNT BITCH OR DUMBASS TO DESCRIBE ME...I SWEAR TO GOD.

freebanger
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Baltimore

Unread post by freebanger » October 25th, 2008, 11:51 pm

man people on here are funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnny lets get to the real world and if your a wigger and you want to join a black gang go down to the nearest black neighborhood and ask to be down NIGGaz will probaly let you join and help kill there own people off , cause that what niggers do , they kill each other and now i gues the new thing is to let another race join to help kill there own , gangbangin is not cool and its something to be proud off thats why you have OGs trying to stop it and talk up against it , but you have music making it look cool to kids and now white kids and other races becoming interested alot more now because of pop culture banging in the streets is way different from serving prison time that RACIAL FACTOR WILL GIVE YOU THAT WAKE UP CALL BIG TIME IN A VERY BAD WAY !!

london_ferg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by london_ferg » October 26th, 2008, 6:59 am

Silencioso wrote:
london_ferg wrote:
freebanger wrote:TATTA B IS A WELL KNOWN BOUNTY HUNTER IN NICKERSON GARDENS ASK ANYBODY FROM WATTS AND AT THE MOMENT HE MIGHT BE LOCKED DOWN. ,,,,,,THAT DUDE FROM FRANCE BG CASPER HIS NAME DOES NOT RING BELLS AT ALL HE MAY BE A PHONY THAT STUDY BLACK GANGS FROM EUROPE , LOL
i think i may know who this dude is he is some dude from the 80's in paris who did clique up with paris redskins etc to bang against nazi skins. but you know that south side crip thing i think it's really a lowrider club which you know like all thing westcoast and chose the name sake from some part of la gang culture. in his defence this is the documentary and paris was rowdy back in the 80's http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4yLebwoK4Y he is likely to be that dude kim. but i do think claiming crip and your from europe and have no og from la in your crew is somthing a 14 year old kid would do not a 30 somthing yearold would do.
Kim in that video IS BG Casper. He posted his pic once on this site. He knew alot about Compton gang scene. I always thought he was real but now I don't what to think about the guy.
it's the joy of the internet you never know until they make a mistake or some shit. because due to the internet knowledge on this shit is easy to come by really. unless you travel

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by bayarearep » November 27th, 2008, 1:02 am

tatta is not from bounty hunters...he had everyone fooled, but dude ain't really who he says he is

there's a few white dudes who walk the mainline in black cars...that's just the reality...

active
What city do you live in now?: los angeles

Unread post by active » December 22nd, 2008, 1:21 am

yeah they got white people from b and c hoods !!! they hit 180 270 yard that ass is grass!!! the woods gona get that ass!!!

SlicedAlone
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: 661

Unread post by SlicedAlone » December 26th, 2008, 11:15 pm

I kinda touched on it earlier in the post but I got a cousin who is a white crip from Bakersfield and did time in Soledad on level 3 yard. It was kind of a trip because I went with his mom (my aunt) and his homeboy to pick him up and I was expecting to see him come out like a little more white I guess, even though he always grew up around blacks and when he came out he had his hair in cornrows and the tripped out thing was he had tattooed on the back of his left arm "NIGGA" and on the back of his right arm "4LIFE" along westside gangster crip, Bakersfield and other gangster shit. I was tripped the fuck out, so naturally I had to know what his stay was like and he said like the first week or few weeks he got to soledad they had just transfered some skinheads from corcoran up there and word got out that they were planning on making a move, So he addressed them with the black bakersfield car behind them and the white dudes said they already discussed him amongst themselves and decided not to move at which point my cousins O.G. homie named rudy told the white boys "Yall, don't be dicussing homeboy" my cousin said when shit straightened out he turned around and all the other blacks L.A. cats and even 415ers and muslim dudes were giving him the head nod like "is it on and crackin or what?" He said he only got into one fight with some whites in soledad and that was a test your mettle kinda thing. The rest of the fights he had were with other blacks. I know he still keeps in touch with his homeboy who is a lifer from east coast crip. I guess that was his main homeboy in there. Another crazy thing was he told me he once heard some wood tell some skins "ay, If you guys are going to move on him, I gotta knife for you" and the skins were like cool, thinking he meant I got a knife you could use but then he said "No, I got a Knife for YOU" Implying we can't afford any trouble over this BS right now if he wants to roll with them so be it. Also I remember in high school I knew a dude from SouthSide Compton named BK BAM and he always talked about a redheaded white homeboy he had named strawberry who was a rider. And the dude who shot serena and venus willams sister wasnt that a white boy from compton crip or did he run with eses?

sexylova16
What city do you live in now?: altoona

Unread post by sexylova16 » January 10th, 2009, 12:53 pm

SlicedAlone wrote:I kinda touched on it earlier in the post but I got a cousin who is a white crip from Bakersfield and did time in Soledad on level 3 yard. It was kind of a trip because I went with his mom (my aunt) and his homeboy to pick him up and I was expecting to see him come out like a little more white I guess, even though he always grew up around blacks and when he came out he had his hair in cornrows and the tripped out thing was he had tattooed on the back of his left arm "NIGGA" and on the back of his right arm "4LIFE" along westside gangster crip, Bakersfield and other gangster shit. I was tripped the fu-- out, so naturally I had to know what his stay was like and he said like the first week or few weeks he got to soledad they had just transfered some skinheads from corcoran up there and word got out that they were planning on making a move, So he addressed them with the black bakersfield car behind them and the white dudes said they already discussed him amongst themselves and decided not to move at which point my cousins O.G. homie named rudy told the white boys "Yall, don't be dicussing homeboy" my cousin said when shit straightened out he turned around and all the other blacks L.A. cats and even 415ers and muslim dudes were giving him the head nod like "is it on and crackin or what?" He said he only got into one fight with some whites in soledad and that was a test your mettle kinda thing. The rest of the fights he had were with other blacks. I know he still keeps in touch with his homeboy who is a lifer from east coast crip. I guess that was his main homeboy in there. Another crazy thing was he told me he once heard some wood tell some skins "ay, If you guys are going to move on him, I gotta knife for you" and the skins were like cool, thinking he meant I got a knife you could use but then he said "No, I got a Knife for YOU" Implying we can't afford any trouble over this BS right now if he wants to roll with them so be it. Also I remember in high school I knew a dude from SouthSide Compton named BK BAM and he always talked about a redheaded white homeboy he had named strawberry who was a rider. And the dude who shot serena and venus willams sister wasnt that a white boy from compton crip or did he run with eses?

so wat exactly is the point yo trying to make... just dont take that in a rude way i jus wanna know wat du point uv all that wuz

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » January 11th, 2009, 12:39 am

serena case white boy is otg from sscc ...and he is white .

MadIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: CHICAGO

Unread post by MadIP » January 13th, 2009, 1:55 am

bgcasper wrote:serena case white boy is otg from sscc ...and he is white .
AND YOURE SUPPOSEDLY FROM SSCC BUT LIVE IN PARIS ?? BOTH OF YALL PUNKS GOT THE SAME CRIPS POSITION, MEANIN YALL AINT SHIT TO THE REST OF SSCC, THATS HOW IT GOES ITS VERY DUMB BEIN A WHITE IN A CRIPS GANG, CAUSE YOU GONNA DO 25 YEARS FOR A BUNCH OF SPOOKS THAT CLEARLY WONT CARE ABOUT YOU.

cixxwonn
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: chicago

Unread post by cixxwonn » January 14th, 2009, 4:58 pm

watch your mouth IP you out of pocket with that spook shit!!!!

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: north las vegas

Unread post by spadeloc » January 14th, 2009, 8:26 pm

MadIP wrote:
AND YOURE SUPPOSEDLY FROM SSCC BUT LIVE IN PARIS ?? BOTH OF YALL PUNKS GOT THE SAME CRIPS POSITION, MEANIN YALL AINT SHIT TO THE REST OF SSCC, THATS HOW IT GOES ITS VERY DUMB BEIN A WHITE IN A CRIPS GANG, CAUSE YOU GONNA DO 25 YEARS FOR A BUNCH OF SPOOKS THAT CLEARLY WONT CARE ABOUT YOU.
im gettin sic of your racist comments......if you dont like blacks what are you doin here?

cixxwonn
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: chicago

Unread post by cixxwonn » January 15th, 2009, 9:16 am

If you don't like the brotha keep it to yourself I know you ain't out here in chi wolfin that shit! Popes is a small click they can't stand on they on in joint that y they ridin with the black mobs. Maybe you should pull out and stand on your on BLACKSTONE!

MadIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MadIP » January 28th, 2009, 3:48 pm

FUCK BOTH OF YALL BITCHES, THIS IS THE WHITE SECTION AND OF COURSE SPOOKS AND SPICS IS OUR COMMON LANGUAGE, SO IF U DONT LIKE IT THEN DONT VISIT THE WHITE GANG SECTION, TO YOU FAGGIT ASS BPS IF U WANNA TALK SHIT ON POPES, COME THRU THE HOOD BUT DONT TRY NO INTERNET WAR, U SAY WE AINT SHIT THEN COME TEST UR LUCK

BPagent
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Tacoma

Unread post by BPagent » March 10th, 2009, 7:48 pm

Washington has some white crips and bloods made me laugh up here you can be anything people don't trip some will scrap seen some Latin crips too you can bounce from gang to gang if you want

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ONTA VARRIO SUR

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » March 10th, 2009, 9:18 pm

BPagent wrote:Washington has some white crips and bloods made me laugh up here you can be anything people don't trip some will scrap seen some Latin crips too you can bounce from gang to gang if you want
YEAH I GOT FAM FROM UP IN WASH STATE, THERE ASS BACKWARDS UP THERE...TAKING STILO FROM GANGS IN CALI,CHI, AND OTHER SPOTS.

bipolarbear
What city do you live in now?: melbourne

Unread post by bipolarbear » March 11th, 2009, 9:42 am

i wont to make a point that wen you say whiteboys i hope you are talking about American whiteboys not all of them around the world? i see it as white kids in the U.S have it to easy and alot of you think that all white people are like that. look at Russia? white part of the world now no one cant say they are not hard. look at Australia land of convicts. i wood have to say if you look at it white people are the hardiest people in the world lol.

bipolarbear
What city do you live in now?: melbourne

Unread post by bipolarbear » March 11th, 2009, 9:45 am

and im not saying white people in the US are not hard! im just saying look at the world

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » March 15th, 2009, 3:23 pm

MadIP wrote:
i agree with mad ip for once.....i think bgcaspar is full of shit and been exposed on "legend of bg caspar" thread.......but aint you the one who been exposed for living in spain tee9 oops i mean madip?.....inviting people down to your hood from a safe spot in spain....faggot

Babmuk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Highfa

Unread post by Babmuk » March 16th, 2009, 12:31 pm

2 BgCasper:don't listen to shit whatever ppl say u got some interesting info that worth attention,chin

MadIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MadIP » April 14th, 2009, 2:44 pm

andrew wrote:
MadIP wrote:
i agree with mad ip for once.....i think bgcaspar is full of shit and been exposed on "legend of bg caspar" thread.......but aint you the one who been exposed for living in spain tee9 oops i mean madip?.....inviting people down to your hood from a safe spot in spain....faggot
NAW, I LIVE AT UR MOTHER´S HOUSE FOOL. SS IP

Triggeration
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Sin City

Unread post by Triggeration » April 23rd, 2009, 1:57 pm

MadIP wrote:
andrew wrote:
MadIP wrote:
Lol, Its funny how lames go around here calling people spooks and spics when this site was made for "spook" & "spick" gangs. Apparently ya'll pasty asses were interested in these "spooks" because yall joined this site. Go join white power forums if you wanna rant and rave because blacks intimidate you.

SOUFLONDON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LDN

Unread post by SOUFLONDON » April 23rd, 2009, 3:00 pm

[

AND YOURE SUPPOSEDLY FROM SSCC BUT LIVE IN PARIS ?? BOTH OF YALL PUNKS GOT THE SAME CRIPS POSITION, MEANIN YALL AINT SHIT TO THE REST OF SSCC, THATS HOW IT GOES ITS VERY DUMB BEIN A WHITE IN A CRIPS GANG, CAUSE YOU GONNA DO 25 YEARS FOR A BUNCH OF SPOOKS THAT CLEARLY WONT CARE ABOUT YOU.[/quote]
i agree with mad ip for once.....i think bgcaspar is full of shit and been exposed on "legend of bg caspar" thread.......but aint you the one who been exposed for living in spain tee9 oops i mean madip?.....inviting people down to your hood from a safe spot in spain....faggot[/quote]
Lol, Its funny how lames go around here calling people spooks and spics when this site was made for "spook" & "spick" gangs. Apparently ya'll pasty asses were interested in these "spooks" because yall joined this site. Go join white power forums if you wanna rant and rave because blacks intimidate you.[/quote]

true that! anyone that has to demeanour another race by using derogarory terms ONLINE is either scared or jus another internet gangsta.
man, i think it's been established that thewre ARE white crips n bloods. Some do still rep their hood when they get locked down.
Remember these gangs started off as black gangs, but as time has gone on.....
White people are not immune from getting involved in black gangs.

Triggeration
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Sin City

Unread post by Triggeration » April 24th, 2009, 3:37 pm

SOUFLONDON wrote:[

i agree with mad ip for once.....i think bgcaspar is full of shit and been exposed on "legend of bg caspar" thread.......but aint you the one who been exposed for living in spain tee9 oops i mean madip?.....inviting people down to your hood from a safe spot in spain....faggot[/quote]
Lol, Its funny how lames go around here calling people spooks and spics when this site was made for "spook" & "spick" gangs. Apparently ya'll pasty asses were interested in these "spooks" because yall joined this site. Go join white power forums if you wanna rant and rave because blacks intimidate you.[/quote]

true that! anyone that has to demeanour another race by using derogarory terms ONLINE is either scared or jus another internet gangsta.
man, i think it's been established that thewre ARE white crips n bloods. Some do still rep their hood when they get locked down.
Remember these gangs started off as black gangs, but as time has gone on.....
White people are not immune from getting involved in black gangs.[/quote]
True.