Nevada gangs (Las Vegas) II

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: north las vegas

Re: NONE

Unread post by spadeloc » September 25th, 2008, 11:14 pm

I dont know bout some of these sets you mentioned I aint never heard of half of these sets you posted?

Winchester Latin Kings???
Sunrise manor VL's??
White street MOB??
Reet Boys??
Grape St. where these at??

You also forgot....
Hoodsmen (Bloods)
True Hard Niggas
Squad Up
West Coast Bloods
Burgundy Square Piru[/quote]

you right some of those gangs are probably something 5 or 6 dudes are repin but they aint put in no work or theyre in an area where they have no enimies so theyre more like a kickin crew than a gang.WHITE ST. is/was real im MOBSTA SPADE from the lincoln clicc ive been ot for about 10 years.in the 90's we were deep the hood broke up due to internal conflicts that led to the murder of two of my homeboys rip PUNCH DOG and BIG DAVE.we were northtown mobsta crips and had cliccs all over the city we also had alot of none black members but we were 80 percent black. we had some of the most respected og's in northtown although we didnt like to use the word gangsta, no hate but we were mobstas.there still white st. out there and even were responscible for a couple high profile murder ask around people know and respect W.ST. but because of what happened to my homeboy PUNCH i dont claim wst and seldomly even mention i use to be but that is my past.

reet boys was an all white blood gang just like lil rascal

i heard valley views use to claim grape but i dont know how true that is.i also heard the g in vvgc can stand for gladiators too....i dont know i heard an og from their hood say that a couple times.also before they were crips there was a gang called war babies in that neighborhood

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re:

Unread post by spadeloc » September 25th, 2008, 11:42 pm

guardsman wrote:I was in Las Vegas on vacation and drove thru the hood and seen this tagged up on a wall... Does anyone know who this is???

ImageImage[/img]
those are both cali blood gangs. that dont even look like vegas tags .thats black p stones and campenella park pirus.the 21 25 and 28 are probably bps cliccs.i all most dont wanna believe you found those in vegas.the only way i can explain is there is 1 or 2 youngsters from those hoods who just moved to vegas and still repin but theyll probably join a local gang sooner or later.why they writing in blue i cant explain but sometimes its hard for youngsters to get spray paint so they used what they can get.to be honest exscept for mexicans vegas gangs dont tag that much and even the mexicans dont do it like LA.theirs alot of black gangs in vegas that dont have one tag hit up anywhere.

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re:

Unread post by spadeloc » September 25th, 2008, 11:54 pm

PREACH wrote:put it like this lil homie. i just moved out here like 3 months ago. so how else am i supposed to know ? it aint like i was born n raised out here.
im from l.a. my niggs , and this the first time i even heard of an independent black gang on the west coast.

hoovas is an independent hood my nigga,they dont claim crip or blood.i dont know about 52 cuzz theyre so close with the broadways

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re:

Unread post by spadeloc » September 26th, 2008, 12:19 am

Young Nile wrote:From what I get out of Vegas is just a bunch of niggaz spread out throughout the city. Not a whole lot of Real HOODS only a couple but more nomadic type gangs (apts, or no hood gangs) just posted up here and there...

I can be drivin somewhere and see a bunch of Bloodz and coming back the same way I'll see a Crip walking in the same area...

Unlike LA where every square mile represents a different gang Vegas is just pockets of niggaz spread out throughout the city, ghettos, nice area, low income, middle America. From what I see theres only a hand full of neighborhoodz that has an established Hood in it...

So many apartment/condo complexes it breads different group of niggaz. The niggaz dont seem all that serious about banging but more about just being hard. A lot of people getting shot and killed. The lil youngsters runnin wild out in Vegas...

you right my nigga....the reason vegas is like that is because of the economy in vegas...people move around alot, theres very few people in vegas who live in one neighborhood all their life or even for more than a couple of years...im born and raised and have lived on every side of vegas but i rep northtown....i even use to live on the westside in original piru turf(madison terrace)...thats why we were featured on gangland because gang activity can be found anywhere in vegas....gang memberS in vegas has very little structure.......theirs only a couple real hoods in vegas thats why you never see tags that much....white street was probably the first gang that had no hood but cliccs in different neighborhoods all over the city,nobody acually stayed on white st....but at one point in the 90's they had gotten really deep and well known...but they kinda self destructed because cliccs started to question each others realness and it resulted in acouple murders.....rip PUNCH...on the other hand 60's had a couple of solid hoods but they mostly acted seperate and even beefed.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: Re:

Unread post by Azure9920 » September 26th, 2008, 7:54 am

spadeloc wrote:
guardsman wrote:I was in Las Vegas on vacation and drove thru the hood and seen this tagged up on a wall... Does anyone know who this is???

ImageImage[/img]
those are both cali blood gangs. that dont even look like vegas tags .thats black p stones and campenella park pirus.the 21 25 and 28 are probably bps cliccs.i all most dont wanna believe you found those in vegas.the only way i can explain is there is 1 or 2 youngsters from those hoods who just moved to vegas and still repin but theyll probably join a local gang sooner or later.why they writing in blue i cant explain but sometimes its hard for youngsters to get spray paint so they used what they can get.to be honest exscept for mexicans vegas gangs dont tag that much and even the mexicans dont do it like LA.theirs alot of black gangs in vegas that dont have one tag hit up anywhere.
If they're Campanella Park, what's with the "E/S"?

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by spadeloc » September 28th, 2008, 2:59 am

Azure9920 wrote:
spadeloc wrote:

ImageImage[/img]
If they're Campanella Park, what's with the "E/S"?
maybe its cabbage patch....i dont know

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Nevada gangs (Las Vegas) II

Unread post by spadeloc » September 28th, 2008, 3:03 am

i found out that bloods and crips been in vegas dam near since the beginning because alot of families moved from cali in the 60's and 70's for work and the kids brought the gang culture with them.

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by spadeloc » November 5th, 2008, 10:44 pm

i just ran into a dude who said they were starting a tst clicc in vegas.....he also said than canoga park just killed two of his homeboys in the valley

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Unread post by Vincetheprince » November 8th, 2008, 12:02 pm

dang ya i know a lil about la parque thats sad

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by bayarearep » November 18th, 2008, 2:37 pm

i stay in steady contact with my peoples from northtown...from Donnas and 60's
the most active hoods was Donnas, 60's(north and west) , ABM's, Hoodsmens, Westsides...as far as black gangs...that's what the homies have always told me.

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by spadeloc » January 7th, 2009, 5:18 am

bayarearep wrote:i stay in steady contact with my peoples from northtown...from Donnas and 60's
the most active hoods was Donnas, 60's(north and west) , ABM's, Hoodsmens, Westsides...as far as black gangs...that's what the homies have always told me.
i see u mostly kick it with the north cuzz u mentioned hoods like ABMs and 004 HOOD.......yah that northtown and westside shit had gotten pretty thick alot wsGERSONS,ns60s and northtown DONNA was gettin snatched mostly GERSONS and 60s cuzz some ballin ass GERSON nigga got killed by the 60s plus a turf war started after the city tore down GERSON PARK.after GERSON PARK fell it seem like thats when all that clicc shit started.

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by spadeloc » January 7th, 2009, 5:29 am

today at work i met 3 more dudes reppin temple st...they were bangin on some dude with a broad who had on all red but they ended up being cool cuzz the couple didnt have no affiliation she was just broad wearing red.......downtown las vegas is nuetral so u see people wearing anything

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re:

Unread post by spadeloc » January 22nd, 2009, 6:16 pm

alexalonso wrote:i am in Vegas right now and I spent a couple of hours on Bonanza and 12th / 13th street. Looks like a Hispanic barrio, and I saw alot of CVTV, Compton Varrio Tortilla FLats graffiti in the area.

Also I went to 28th Street from Bonanza to Stewart. Looks like one of the low income areas. Lots of drug addicts walking around.

Donna Street near where those run down apartments are was very empty. Alot of black residents but not alot of people hangin out on the street. Will post some pics after I get to LA.
you know how tags are alonzo, they can be deceptive.....you see alot outside tags in an area its probably one dude taggin cvt every where....next time alonso send me a message...ill take you around.

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: NONE

Unread post by spadeloc » January 22nd, 2009, 6:35 pm

spadeloc wrote:
SPOOKY1_SURX3 wrote:
---------------------------------------------------------------
LAS VEGAS: HOODS, TURFS, GHETTOS
AND STREET GANGS.
---------------------------------------------------------------

13 ST AND BONANZA
14 STREET GANG
28 STREET GANG
311 SURBURB BOYS
ARCHIE GRANT HOUSING
AROUND SMOKE RANCH AND JONES
AROUND TWAIN AND SWENSON
ARTHUR E. SARTIN HOUSING
BARRIO NORTH LAS VEGAS
BARRIO SAN CHUCOS
BARRIO WEST LAS VEGAS
BERRY STREET
BROWN PRIDE LOCOS
BURGUNDY SQUARE BLOODS
BUENA VISTA APTS
CARTIER AVE
CASA ROSA PROJECTS
CLAP CITY CREW
CORNER OF LAKE MEAD AND H
CORNER OF STEWART AND 28 STREET
CORNER OF TWAIN AND SPENCER STREET
CRAIG STREET
DELMANACO CRIPS
DIAMOND STREET CRIPS
DIANA STREET VILLAINS
DONNA STREET CRIPS
EIGHTEEN STREET GANG
ERNIE CRAGIN TERRACE
FREEMAN AND D - STREET
GANGSTER DISCIPLES
GENTELMENS QUARTERLY GANG (GQs)
GERSON PARK KINGSMEN
GRAPE STREET CRIPS
HARRY LEVY GARDENS
HILLSIDE GANGSTERS
HOLLOW POINT SURENOS
HORNY BOYS
JAMES DOWN TOWER
KING AND D - STREET
KOVAL AND TWAIN TOO MARYLAND PARKWAY
LIL LOCOS
LINDALE BLOODS
LORENZI PARK
MADISON TERRACE
MARBLE MANOR
MONROE AND H STREET
NAKED CITY RASCALS
NEAR TROPICANA AVE AND RAINBOW BLVD
NORTH TOWN GANGSTERS
N - STREET
PENNWOOD AND ARVILLE
PINOY BOYS
PLAY BOY BLOODS
PONOMA SUR LOKOTES
REET BOYS
ROLLIN 60S CRIPS
ROSE GARDENS
SHERMAN GARDENS
STONE RIVER
SUNRISE MANOR VICE LORDS
THE EARL BOYS
VALLEY VIEW CRIPS
VEGAS HEIGHTS GANGSTER CRIPS
VERA JOHNSON MANOR
WEEKS PLAZA PROJECTS
WHITE FENCE
WHITE STREET MOB (OFFSHOOT OF THE DONNA STREET CRIPS)
WINCHESTER LATIN KINGS

berry st i never heard of...you might be talkin about perry st. hoodlumz....alot of those are names of the area where some of the gangs you listed are from....some are just cliccs....some are not worth mentioning and some flat out dont exsist......vice lords parallel people from chi coming here but as a gang, zero impact......all the dudes from the chi i know either didnt bang or joined vegas hoods

ONES1
What city do you live in now?: Las Vegas

Unread post by ONES1 » February 9th, 2009, 1:20 pm

ah hah pennwood and arville lol. how did you hear about them? Most of them brothas got red flags now.

ONES1
What city do you live in now?: Las Vegas

Unread post by ONES1 » February 9th, 2009, 1:22 pm

Oh yea, no grapes V.V.C. wears purple though

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by spadeloc » February 9th, 2009, 4:13 pm

ONES1 wrote:Oh yea, no grapes V.V.C. wears purple though
there was a time when niggaz said they were trying to start up grape st in the view...so i guess they just settled with the color......back in the late 80's early 90's there was a few dudes running around claiming grape.....i used to go to school with a dude named nick who used to...we called him grape st nick........i heard hes a 103 donna st crip now since about 92/93...cool dude...could scrap pretty good...aint heard from him in over 10 years.

GJIMAS180
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: SALT LAKE CITY

Unread post by GJIMAS180 » February 27th, 2009, 8:32 pm

Do the majority of hispanic gnags in vegas claim sureno? And do the haspanic gangs beef with the california gangs? I noticed that vegas has a few varrios from l.a. and i was reading an article about a gang called the eastwood tokers in nevada who claim sureno. Also does the mexican mafia have a presence in nevadas prison system?

GJIMAS180
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by GJIMAS180 » February 27th, 2009, 8:33 pm

I meant to say hispanic gangs.

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by spadeloc » March 1st, 2009, 7:12 am

GJIMAS180 wrote:Do the majority of hispanic gnags in vegas claim sureno? And do the haspanic gangs beef with the california gangs? I noticed that vegas has a few varrios from l.a. and i was reading an article about a gang called the eastwood tokers in nevada who claim sureno. Also does the mexican mafia have a presence in nevadas prison system?
some claim sur 13 but im not sure if theyre connected with mexican mafia....if they are not like LA gangs....ive heard of VEGAS and LA eses having problems....ive heard in nevada prison they dont clicc with la eme i even heard of a clicc called N 13.......I knew alot of eses i even hung with 28th streets back in the days...i never really heard them pushing the sur13...not that i can remember but i didnt know much about their politics we just kicked it and smoke weed....i know they had alot of blacks and back 15 years ago i had heard of only one white boy from 28(only heard never but never met one)..i dont know about now but i know as of recently they still had alot of blacks.im way out the loop as far as ese gangs i only have very limited knowledge, things are probably way different now.

PSYCLONE

Unread post by PSYCLONE » March 14th, 2009, 8:32 pm

most hispanic gangs in nevada are south siders,there are nortenos out here but no established varrios just random fools from diffrent norte sets
the south siders click up in the system in nevada cali and nevada south siders roll together when thier locked up.nortenos get sent to lovelock,they dont go to any oyher pens.

GJIMAS180
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by GJIMAS180 » March 19th, 2009, 3:27 pm

Are the south siders deep in nevada prisons?

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by spadeloc » March 20th, 2009, 12:23 am

GJIMAS180 wrote:Are the south siders deep in nevada prisons?
mexicans are deep everywhere in the west and exspecially south west........the majority of inmates are coming out of las vegas,clark county,southern nevada.... so its definatly yes.

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by spadeloc » March 20th, 2009, 12:26 am

PSYCLONE wrote:most hispanic gangs in nevada are south siders,there are nortenos out here but no established varrios just random fools from diffrent norte sets
the south siders click up in the system in nevada cali and nevada south siders roll together when thier locked up.nortenos get sent to lovelock,they dont go to any oyher pens.
what happens with 28th street and all the blacks they have when they go to the joint/pen?????

GJIMAS180
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by GJIMAS180 » March 31st, 2009, 3:17 pm

PSYCLONE wrote:most hispanic gangs in nevada are south siders,there are nortenos out here but no established varrios just random fools from diffrent norte sets
So the nortes don't really have a strong presence in the nevada prison system?

PSYCLONE

Unread post by PSYCLONE » April 4th, 2009, 5:23 pm

GJIMAS180 wrote:
So the nortes don't really have a strong presence in the nevada prison system?[/quote
nope,they dont when they do get busted they only get sent to lovelock they dont go to any other prison in nevada or they pc

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by spadeloc » July 2nd, 2009, 1:42 am

Fatestar wrote:Theres hella blue rags in Vegas, when I was out there there was Crips, ese's all blued up, and clicked together, I even saw some crips claimin Crips 13!!!!
nope...nonsence...never...idk what kinda weirdos u met but there
no such thing

tysuave
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: vegas

Unread post by tysuave » July 2nd, 2009, 8:59 am

PSYCLONE wrote:
GJIMAS180 wrote:
So the nortes don't really have a strong presence in the nevada prison system?[/quote
nope,they dont when they do get busted they only get sent to lovelock they dont go to any other prison in nevada or they pc

yea that's the most dumbest shit I ever heard niggas wpould get they ass beat claiming some shit like that!

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 2nd, 2009, 1:49 pm

Did you mean the crips 13 brougfht up earlier?

tysuave
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: vegas

Unread post by tysuave » July 2nd, 2009, 3:37 pm

yea that dumb sounding shit

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re:

Unread post by spadeloc » July 25th, 2009, 7:38 am

bayarearep wrote:white street is a lil crip hood
they pretty small...might be a donna click
white street was not small at one time they were pretty deep and probably the most spread out and fragmented gang/mob in vegas....they were an offspring off but they actual went at it at one point....wstz killed a donna there was alot of shootings after but i dont know if the dscz ever evened the score .....before that in about 93 there was a brief war with the northtown gangsters cuzz one of their members were killed by a white st but wst didnt lose anybody until the late 90s and that was mostly internal shit.white st didnt have a hood but they had two major cliccs the lincoln mobsters and the furgason mobsters the furg is a street off donna and the lincoln is a street in a north eastside neighborhood and they had smaller cliccs all over the city they even incorperated members of two gangs call masouri ave crips and dog town gangsters if not for the fucked up murder of Punch m.i.p in 97 wst would of probably grew into one of the biggest gangs in vegas...white st was meant to be a small clicc of ogz but Shaft m.i.p started an exspansion in 1990

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by spadeloc » July 25th, 2009, 7:50 am

spadeloc wrote:
bayarearep wrote:white street is a lil crip hood
they pretty small...might be a donna click
white street was not small at one time they were pretty deep and probably the most spread out and fragmented gang/mob in vegas....they were an offspring off but they actual went at it at one point....wstz killed a donna there was alot of shootings after but i dont know if the dscz ever evened the score .....before that in about 93 there was a brief war with the northtown gangsters cuzz one of their members were killed by a white st but wst didnt lose anybody until the late 90s and that was mostly internal shit.white st didnt have a hood but they had two major cliccs the lincoln mobsters and the furgason mobsters the furg is a street off donna and the lincoln is a street in a north eastside neighborhood and they had smaller cliccs all over the city they even incorperated members of two gangs call MISSOURI ave crips and dog town gangsters if not for the #%@& up murder of Punch m.i.p in 97 wst would of probably grew into one of the biggest gangs in vegas...white st was meant to be a small click of ogz but Shaft m.i.p started an exspansion in 1990