Afro/Black Organized Crime

American organized crime groups included traditional groups such as La Cosa Nostra & the Italian Mafia to modern groups such as Black Mafia Family. Discuss the most organized criminal groups in the United States including gangs in Canada.
Forum rules
This section discusses organized crime groups in the US and Canadian street gangs.
Elimu
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Columbus

Afro/Black Organized Crime

Unread post by Elimu » March 17th, 2009, 5:13 pm

It's rarely talk about due to the fact that majority od black criminal groups are indeed street gangs, but this topic is for all african organized crime and black organized crime. I know there is only a few groups but at least go into more details into them (Ex: Junior Black Mafia, Black Mafia Family, Nigerian Organized Crime, Mungiki, other small groups maintaing a low profile).

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Afro/Black Organized Crime

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 17th, 2009, 6:26 pm

There are ton's of them. For some reason, they never elevate their activities to the next level meaning elevate their activities off the street. This is why Black organized crime is just ignored and left to the local police and ATF.

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » March 18th, 2009, 1:09 pm

Depends on who you ask.....many of those "infamous" drug dealers are considered to be organized. Whether its Freeway Ricky or Rayful Edmunds, these guys made millions of dollars and and cops, politicians, and the streets in their pocket.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 18th, 2009, 1:43 pm

Like I said, there are tons of them. But most of them don't elevate past the street level. Rick Ross elevated past the street level and beyond but there wasen't many like him. It's the mentality of black people. No offense but they aren't ambitious to elevate themselves.

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » March 18th, 2009, 2:23 pm

^^Non taken, but you are wrong....it is the lack of access. If you pay off enough people, then you can elevate to wherever you need to go.

Most of the Blacks that achieve that level of success are limited by their ability to elevate due to their being a "fly in a bowl of milk" if you understand. The lawyers, cops, politicians of influence that they pay are usually not Black and will drop them as soon as the heat comes. Once success is reached at a certain point, most Black Americans will not reach back and pull others up with them.....no sharing of the success. The organization is limited to their core group.....no one else.

Also, groups like Italians, Albanians, Russians, and now even Nigerians have a home base to perfect their vices.....

When Blacks began to organize certain groups in the 60's and 70's....look up Cointelpro.

IronManCash10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Worldwide

Unread post by IronManCash10 » March 18th, 2009, 2:56 pm

CheGuevara wrote:Like I said, there are tons of them. But most of them don't elevate past the street level. Rick Ross elevated past the street level and beyond but there wasen't many like him. It's the mentality of black people. No offense but they aren't ambitious to elevate themselves.
organized crime doesnt elevate too far past the street level does it. how did rick ross elevate past the street level? anyways barack obama is half black and the head of the republican party is black. bumpy johnson and frank lucas held power in new york alongside the italians. black people's mentality, there mind might be a little different from others, but i believe they definetly do have ambition.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 18th, 2009, 3:27 pm

When Blacks began to organize certain groups in the 60's and 70's....look up Cointelpro.
In the 1960's and 1970's, Blacks had a different mentality. This is why Frank Lucas, Bumpy, Nicky Barnes, Superfly, Ricky Ross and all of them sprang up during that era. It's today that blacks lack ambition to become a powerful gangster. It's the American media that portrays them as nothing but street thugs that defected them. The media is power and if you look at the big picture, whatever the media portrays somehow develops to become true. Blacks in the 1960's and 70's didn't have the same mentality that my black friends do now. The black guys I know have no ambition to become a powerful gangster, they would much rather smoke weed all day and just make cash to live decent. IN the 60's, they were fighting for their rights and they were ambitious. The level os racism in America doesn't make the job of a black gangster any easier either.
organized crime doesnt elevate too far past the street level does it. how did rick ross elevate past the street level? anyways barack obama is half black and the head of the republican party is black. bumpy johnson and frank lucas held power in new york alongside the italians. black people's mentality, there mind might be a little different from others, but i believe they definetly do have ambition.
Barack has nothing to do with black gangsters in America. The election was fixed and Obama is a toy that is used for easing world racial tension. It was a very smart move by the American government. A lot of people think of the Obama move by the Americans as sinical. But I look it as the best move, having a half black American president will ease black/white relations throughout the world. But that is the biggest role Obama is going to play. Anyway, that's a different story.

Frank didn't hold power alongside the Italians man, the Gambino crime family had like 900 members during Frank's era. The Italians were without doubt, the biggest organization around. Black gangsters do have ambition but nowhere near the ambition white gangsters do. I mean a lot of Black "gangsters" or people who aspire to be gangsters that I know don't talk about becoming the most notorious crime figure in America. They are more on the 'blood, crip' scenario. Just the way I see it because of my experiences with black friends.

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » March 18th, 2009, 4:10 pm

CheGuevara wrote:In the 1960's and 1970's, Blacks had a different mentality. This is why Frank Lucas, Bumpy, Nicky Barnes, Superfly, Ricky Ross and all of them sprang up during that era. It's today that blacks lack ambition to become a powerful gangster.
Superfly was a fictional movie character.....Ricky Ross was active during the 1980's during the height of the cocaine (crack) era.....
CheGuevara wrote: It's the American media that portrays them as nothing but street thugs that defected them. The media is power and if you look at the big picture, whatever the media portrays somehow develops to become true. Blacks in the 1960's and 70's didn't have the same mentality that my black friends do now. The black guys I know have no ambition to become a powerful gangster, they would much rather smoke weed all day and just make cash to live decent. IN the 60's, they were fighting for their rights and they were ambitious. The level os racism in America doesn't make the job of a black gangster any easier either.
A lot more to that then you know.....cointelpro.....FBI made a concerted effort to break up both legal and organized Black organizations....there is a reason a "publicly known" Black mafia/syndicate does not exist....Blacks learned from this.

IronManCash10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Worldwide

Unread post by IronManCash10 » March 18th, 2009, 4:31 pm

you said "its the mentality of black people," so i felt it was appropriate to point out the accomplishments of black people in america. the obama presidency being fixed Just to ease racial tensions? That sounds pretty stupid. You're right, the gambinos overall had a bigger operation than franc lucas, but i was just talking about new york. franc lucas held power in new york that rivaled that of the gambinos.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 18th, 2009, 4:44 pm

Guy Fisher was also called Superfly Coup, that's who I meant.

Ironman, Lucas did not compare to the Gambinos man. The Gambino crime family was under Carlo Gambino at that time. They were the most powerful crime family in the country. Lucas had a huge drug dealing operation going on but nothing liek the Gambino Crime Family man.

Elimu
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Elimu » March 18th, 2009, 4:49 pm

CheGuevara, What about the Junior Black Mafia? or it's predeccessor the Philly Black Mafia? Back then the original black mafia or Black Brothers Inc had around 200 members and numerous street assiociates at it's peak and was larger than the philly crime family.But not trying to say their more powerful but was equally dangerous.They did the exact same activities as LCN (with the exception of labor unions)and probably making millions of dollars a year. Also what about the Black Mafia Family that started in Detroit? It's only a drug trafficking organization but it branch out into several states and despite crackdowns by the feds(including the founders/leaders being lockup) the organization seems to remain stable(many would think since it full of black criminals they would automatically fall apart but not so).

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 18th, 2009, 4:58 pm

Like I said dude, there are countless Black organization who rose past the street level and got themselves organized. The Philly Black Mafia was found by Samuel Christian, who changed his name to Suleiman Bey and was pretty dangerous. They were responsible for a lot of murders in Philadelphia and played a large role in drug trafficking in the area. They started working with the Gambino Crime Family even though Bruno, the boss of the Philly Crime Family didn't like drug dealing. This group was also heavily into the Nation of Islam thing wasen't it?

This is would be a prime example of what I was talking about, mentality. The Blacks who took up to the Nation of Islam were usually dedicated, didn't drink, didn't smoke and were very aggressive, see Muhammed Ali for example lol.

Elimu
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Elimu » March 18th, 2009, 5:07 pm

I also found some documents on black organized crime groups in new jersey that I never heard of due to fact they can only be found there of course. Groups ranging from 15 to 50 members and have a similar cell-like structure to keep the feds from finding out who is the boss.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » March 18th, 2009, 7:56 pm

CheGuevara wrote:Ironman, Lucas did not compare to the Gambinos man. The Gambino crime family was under Carlo Gambino at that time. They were the most powerful crime family in the country. Lucas had a huge drug dealing operation going on but nothing liek the Gambino Crime Family man.
It's debatable between the Gambino's and the Genovese for the top spot during those years, however it's unlikely the Frank Lucas operation amounted to the same level as the smaller families.

Elimu
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Elimu » March 19th, 2009, 2:47 pm

What about the Mungiki group it's considered an criminal organization in Kenya and have an estimated 300,000 membership but it's very debatable.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 20th, 2009, 3:29 pm

Mungiki is a political group more then it is an organized crime element.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua

Unread post by razbojnik » March 23rd, 2009, 8:16 pm

Elimu wrote:What about the Mungiki group it's considered an criminal organization in Kenya and have an estimated 300,000 membership but it's very debatable.
I think the diamond cartels would be much more worth a mention since they play as both a paramilitary/rebel group as well as a criminal organization that use slaves to dig up diamonds for profit.

Diamond cartel is basically the diamond equivelet of drug cartels, but it's more likely to forced labour. Making drugs you're basically stepping on mush from the plants with your bare feet in a huge metal laundry handler, but who the fuck wants to spend hours on end in the hot sun searching through muck in leech snake and eel infested water???

Elimu
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Elimu » March 24th, 2009, 3:22 pm

razbojnik wrote:
Elimu wrote:What about the Mungiki group it's considered an criminal organization in Kenya and have an estimated 300,000 membership but it's very debatable.
I think the diamond cartels would be much more worth a mention since they play as both a paramilitary/rebel group as well as a criminal organization that use slaves to dig up diamonds for profit.

Diamond cartel is basically the diamond equivelet of drug cartels, but it's more likely to forced labour. Making drugs you're basically stepping on mush from the plants with your bare feet in a huge metal laundry handler, but who the fu-- wants to spend hours on end in the hot sun searching through muck in leech snake and eel infested water???
My first time ever hearing about a diamond cartel.Any more information on these cartels?

Teflon85
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: Birmingham

Unread post by Teflon85 » March 26th, 2009, 5:02 pm

I've read a number of things about the Diamond situation in Africa, it sounds very, very rough down there. Apparently these crews who run the diamond operations are basically fully equipped armies. There's plenty of articles around about whole villages being massacred by these guys, don't know if this is a regular thing or not though. They're reputed to torture/kill everybody but the ones they want as slaves, often keeping male children to be brutalised and trained as part of their organization.

Thing is though, don't these guys just basically work as mercenaries for the cash, with some rich white guys making the big money?

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » March 27th, 2009, 6:23 am

Teflon85 wrote:I've read a number of things about the Diamond situation in Africa, it sounds very, very rough down there. Apparently these crews who run the diamond operations are basically fully equipped armies. There's plenty of articles around about whole villages being massacred by these guys, don't know if this is a regular thing or not though. They're reputed to torture/kill everybody but the ones they want as slaves, often keeping male children to be brutalised and trained as part of their organization.

Thing is though, don't these guys just basically work as mercenaries for the cash, with some rich white guys making the big money?
That's pretty much it.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » March 27th, 2009, 6:23 am

Teflon85 wrote:I've read a number of things about the Diamond situation in Africa, it sounds very, very rough down there. Apparently these crews who run the diamond operations are basically fully equipped armies. There's plenty of articles around about whole villages being massacred by these guys, don't know if this is a regular thing or not though. They're reputed to torture/kill everybody but the ones they want as slaves, often keeping male children to be brutalised and trained as part of their organization.

That's pretty much it.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » March 27th, 2009, 6:30 am

July 17, 2008 (LPAC)--Anglo-Dutch cartels in oil, strategic minerals, and diamonds, have looted and despoiled Africa for decades after that continent's nominal independence from the European empires. They have employed regime-changes and manipulated wars involving the cartels' private armies, British special forces and other criminal "irregulars."

In recent years, the destruction has intensified under the cover of a reform movement guided by this same imperial force, aiming to end national sovereignty and finally erase all resisting African governments. Headed by billionaire speculator and narcotics promoter George Soros, in open collaboration with the cartels themselves, this movement is leading the continent into chaos, perpetual war, enforced backwardness, and unchecked pandemics and starvation.

The Open Society Institute and related Soros enterprises fund and herd uncountable thousands of private groups and globalist agencies, seeking to overthrow African governments and seize natural resources, in the name of fighting tyranny and corruption.

One side of this nightmare is the Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (EITI). It began when the George Soros organization known as Publish What You Pay, aided by propaganda from the Soros-funded Global Witness group, demanded that nations with valuable natural resources be compelled to turn over to mutinational cartels and to the British government, all records of their transactions on these resources -- so as to stop bribes!

In 2002, British Prime Minister Tony Blair, in Johannesburg, announced he had accepted this Soros proposal. In 2003 Blair formed the EITI as a London-based global agency, which would seek to pull in the United States and would attempt to enforce open domination over world resources. Led originally by Anglo-Dutch Shell Oil, DeBeers, and Anglo American, EITI's participating corporations now include include such mining companies as AngloGold Ashanti, Barrick Gold, BHP Billiton, DeBeers, Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold, Gold Fields, Katanga Mining Limited, Newmont, Rio Tinto; and oil companies such as Chevron, ConocoPhilips, Eni, ExxonMobil, Hess, Pemex, and Petrobras.

In 2006, EITI's governing secretariat was set up in Norway and placed under Soros management, with money from Open Society Institute and EITI board members from Soros agencies Publish What You Pay, Revenue Watch Institute, and Global Witness.

To launch EITI as a Soros arm, then-World Bank president Paul Wolfowitz (an architect of the Iraq catastrophe) came to Norway and did a press conference on the need to direct the "revenue stream from extractive industries" in "developing countries."

"Conflict diamonds" have provided the propaganda power behind the Soros Initiative.

As world opinion was revulsed by accounts of genocidal wars over African diamonds, gems used as currency by mafias, mercenaries, and militias, the Soros group Global Witness, in tandem with the top diamond companies, shaped the issue of "blood diamonds" towards London's objectives.

In 2000, the {World Diamond Council} was set up in Brussels, Belgium, led by DeBeers (historically Cecil Rhodes/Rothschild) of London and South Africa; by DeBeers agent Maurice Tempelsman, head of New York-based Lazare Kaplan diamond company; and by Israeli diamond billionaire Dan Gertler and his family. The World Diamond Council's "reforms" of the industry's looting are approved by Global Witness and are an integral part of the EITI's agenda.

Belgian-born Maurice Tempelsman started out in the former Belgian Congo. After the 1961 murder of nationalist prime minister Patrice Lumumba, Tempelsman hired as his liasion to the replacement government the former CIA station chief there, Larry Devlin, who had been ordered to murder Lumumba but claims others did it. From his Congo base, Tempelsman participated in the work-up to the British coup against Ghana's nationalist President Kwami Nkruma. Tempelsman became the number one U.S.-based affiliate of DeBeers and London's world diamond cartel. Tempelsman lived with President John Kennedy's widow, Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis, from the mid-1970s until her 1994 death. A power in the post-JFK Democratic Party alongside Felix Rohatyn and George Soros, Tempelsman is a director of the National Democratic Institute component of the National Endowment for Democracy that funds Global Witness and many other Soros fronts.

Israeli rightwinger Dan Gertler is the grandson of Moshe Schnitzer, founder of Israel's diamond industry, and the nephew of Schmuel Schnitzer, vice chairman of the World Diamond Council in charge of the Council's liaison with governments and the UN. In the Bush-Cheney era, Gertler has taken over from Maurice Tempelsman the role of unofficial representative of the U.S. government in the Congo. In partnership with other Israeli billionaires and with rightist politicians such as Avigdor Lieberman, Gertler arranged with former Congo president Laurent Kabila to set up a diamond monopoly in exchange for Israeli arms and military training. In 2006, Gertler gave London-Zimbabwe-South Africa arms trafficker John Bredenkamp $60 million for mineral property in the Congo, shortly before police raided Bredenkamp's home and office in England in the (soon aborted) probe of BAE Systems arms-deals corrupton in South Africa. The Bredenkamp deal allowed Gertler to become top shareholder in London's Camec, the copper and cobalt mining giant in Congo.

With this apparatus behind him, George Soros is doing to Africa what he did in his native Hungary in 1944, when he helped the Nazi occupiers in the extermination of the Jews.

http://larouchepac.com/node/6584

NateDogg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NateDogg » March 29th, 2009, 4:00 pm

Zoe pound a Haitian gang based in Miami is organized crime they help the Columbians bring in coke through Haiti, theyre very violent and the most feared group in Miami.

Elimu
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Elimu » March 31st, 2009, 4:00 pm

Have any brought or read black brothers inc? or have any updated information on the junior black mafia?