Ricans sayin Nigga East/West

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
$outh$ide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Ricans sayin Nigga East/West

Unread post by $outh$ide » January 19th, 2005, 4:23 am

is it only Puerto Ricans in New York that say nigga or is it all of the East Coast. if i want 2 the West n said nigga wot wood dey do

Anonymous20

Re: Ricans sayin Nigga East/West

Unread post by Anonymous20 » January 19th, 2005, 7:44 am

Why do puerto ricans on the east say that??
They aint even half black

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » January 19th, 2005, 8:09 am

PR's grow up with Blacks, it's no surprise it's thrown around all the time with these young kids. You see mixed groups all the time, and some angry PR girls even be saying it twice a sentence. What's really funny is that it's white people who always question this, like, "Why can the PR's say it but not me?", on some real hurt shit. The point is whites trip harder on PR's saying 'nigga' than blacks trip on PR's saying 'nigga' from what I've seen. Don't trip, I know plenty of black folks who have to bottle in a comment after hearing a Spanish kid say it, but I don't think it's white people's place to be questioning anything that PR's do, because to them it's natural. When they're young they let it fly like crazy, when they're older it becomes less common. "They ain't even half black" is a real limited view of the situation.
Last edited by Cold Bear on January 19th, 2005, 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » January 19th, 2005, 11:37 am

Chicago Ricans say "nigga" too.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » January 20th, 2005, 9:54 pm

In the Mil Puerto Ricans say nigga too,even some mexicans say it.PRs are black,tiano native and spanish.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » January 24th, 2005, 12:44 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:In the Mil Puerto Ricans say nigga too,even some mexicans say it.PRs are black,tiano native and spanish.

ALL FROM MIL TOWNE NORTH SIDE REPN.

BUT ANYWAY AHYO ITS JUST LIKE US AFRO-AMERICANS WE PRETTY MUCH HAVE SOME KIND OF NATIVE AMERICAN OR (WHITE) ENGLISH, FRENCH, BRITISH ANCESTORS AKA WHITE OR WASHED DOWN EUROPEANS MEANING WHITES WHO ARE NO LONGER EUROPEANS LOSING THERE TONGUE AND THE WAY THEY SPEAK LIKE THEY DO IN EUROPEAN COUNTRIES. BUT BACK ON POINT TO ME JUT CAUSE RICANS HAVE W AFRICAN IN THEM DON'T MEAN THEY ARE BLACK MOST OF DEM ARE CANELLA(DARK WHITE) NOW THE ONLY BORICUAS THAT SHOULD USE THE WORD ARE THE AFRO-BORICUAS.

THINK IN PUERTO RICO THE SAME TYPE OF RICANS THAT YOU HERE SAY NI--A HERE IN THE STATES THAT ARE REALLY LIGHT WHITEISH LOKING ARE THE SAME ONES WHO ARE RACIST TO THE AFRO-BORICUAS CAUSE THEY ARE BROWN TO BLACK SKINNNED THATS A FACT

P.R IS 80% WHITE 8 % ABOUT 14% MIXED AND THE TAINO POP.IS UNDEER 0.1

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » January 24th, 2005, 12:55 pm

OH YEAH AND NOT ALL PRS LIKE AFRICAN AMERICANS OR BLACK PEOPLE PERIOD BUT STILL MAY SAY THE WORD THATS A SLAP IN THE FACE NO DOUBT I ASKED A SIMLIAR QUEST SOMETHING LIKE THAT

THE THING B2WEEN THE DOMINICANS AND THE PUERTO RICANS ALOT OF RICANS DON'T LIKE DOMINCAN REPUBLICANS BUT THEY STILL JAM MERENGUE I SOMETIMES DON'T UNDASTAND.

P.S NOT SAYING ALL RICANS AND DOMINCAN REPUBLICANS DON'T LIKE EACH OTHER BUT THERE IS A HUGE #

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » January 24th, 2005, 1:32 pm

nah homie

PUERTO RICANS ARE:

55.0% White EUROPEANS (spanish)
32.6% BLACK
3.6% EAST ASIAN
8.8% NATIVE AMERICAN

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » January 24th, 2005, 1:36 pm

In case of any confusion about my earlier post, I don’t think ANY minority should say the word. You can argue that word should be struck from the face of the earth. But many times you see a mixed group, blacks and PR’s, Blacks callin PR’s ‘nigga’, PR’s saying ‘nigga’ back, and maybe bring it home and calling they’re PR boys ‘nigga’ too. Fools say that shit to me but you don’t hear it from my mouth.
Last edited by Cold Bear on January 24th, 2005, 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » January 24th, 2005, 1:44 pm

TheWatcher wrote:nah homie

PUERTO RICANS ARE:

32.6% BLACK
3.6% EAST ASIAN
8.8% NATIVE AMERICAN

look at there current census playa and i never heard of east indians in p.r?

mamlook
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mamlook » January 25th, 2005, 1:10 pm

Nah ricans, dominicans, cubans, panamanians...etc all say nigga around here to the east coast n up....Alotta'm use that word a lot, more than me, and Im 100% black rican.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » January 27th, 2005, 2:57 pm

mamlook wrote:Nah ricans, dominicans, cubans, panamanians...etc all say nigga around here to the east coast n up....Alotta'm use that word a lot, more than me, and Im 100% black rican.

WELL IF YOU ASK ME THE ONLY ONES THAT SHOULD USE THE WORD IS THE AFRO-LATINOS I DON'T CARE IF YOU WHITE AND GOT AFRICAN BLOOD IN YOU POINT BLANK YOU AINT BLACK AND DON'T CALL YO SELF BLACK SO DERE

mamlook
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mamlook » January 28th, 2005, 5:13 am

^^ yeah...well there are plenty of ghettos where blacks and latinos stay in so I guess it becomes acceptable to them..dont know

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » February 8th, 2005, 5:31 pm

yea ricans say it alot in the East. i think some of em is black tho, but there are some ricans who look straight up white.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » February 8th, 2005, 7:11 pm

wizdom wrote:yea ricans say it alot in the East. i think some of em is black tho, but there are some ricans who look straight up white.

YEP I SEEN PLENTY OF BLACK-PUERTO RICANS IN NY MOST WILL GET MISTAKEN FOR AN AFRICAN AMERICAN UNTIL THEY SPEAK OR WHAT THEY SAY.

ChAoS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ChAoS » February 8th, 2005, 7:12 pm

PUERTO RICANS ARE:

32.6% BLACK
3.6% EAST ASIAN
8.8% NATIVE AMERICAN
Some puerto ricans I've seen look blacker than wesley snipes so they must be more than 30% black. I don't really think itz nessecary to say it tho, unless they look more black than hispanic, my opinion.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » February 9th, 2005, 6:43 pm

ChAoS wrote:

PUERTO RICANS ARE:

32.6% BLACK
3.6% EAST ASIAN
8.8% NATIVE AMERICAN
Some puerto ricans I've seen look blacker than wesley snipes so they must be more than 30% black. I don't really think itz nessecary to say it tho, unless they look more black than hispanic, my opinion.

DUDE THERE AINT NO SUCH THING AS LOKKING HISPANIC THERE ARE BLACKS IN SOUTH AMERICA, THE SPANISH SPEAKING CARIBBEAN- THERE JUST CALLED HISPANICS OR LATINOS CAUSE THATS WHERE THEY COME FROM THEY COMBINED ALL THE LATIN AMERICAN SPANISH SPEAKING COUNTRIES AS AN BIG AZZ ETHNIC GROUP WHETHER MEXICANS, EL SALVAS, CUBANS, DOMINICAN REPS, PUERTO RICANS ETC LIKE EACH OTHER OR NOT OR HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH ONE ANOTHER, I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHY THEY CREATED THE LABELS BUT THIS ALSO IS ANOTHER WAY TO ACCOUNT FOR IMMIGRANT POPULATIONS FROM THOSE AREAS BLACK-HISPANIC OR NOT

AND OF COURSE! LOIZA HAS ALOT OF JET BLACK PUERTO RICANS AND A FEW OTHER CITIES ASK ANY PUERTO RICAN ABOUT LOIZA, CAROLINA AND SEE WHAT THEY SAY OR THEY MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT IT!

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » February 9th, 2005, 9:58 pm

Blacc is just a skin color not an ethnicity, there are plenty of blacc latinos. Puerto Ricans etc, being Latino doesnt exclude anyone from being blacc, just not African American

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » February 10th, 2005, 9:28 am

i really dont give a fuck, if u a thorough ass nigga who says it, minorities like asians/latinos/ pacific islanders or whatever say it like krazy, its kool with me. But if sum lil bitch, u gon get smacked. no offense, but i think any white boy who says it should get killed.

WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WIP » February 11th, 2005, 4:46 am

Purto Ricans are niggas too

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » February 15th, 2005, 6:23 pm

WIP wrote:Purto Ricans are niggas too

B.S SOME OF DEM ARE HUNKEYS TOO

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » February 20th, 2005, 7:25 pm

Lol. hell yea, some Ricans do look white as hell. like that nigga PittBull, he dont look shit like he from Cuba, he look like a honkey But that ni99a is saying ni99a like no tomorrow

$outh$ide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by $outh$ide » February 20th, 2005, 8:15 pm

the Source - u use the n word alot how do u tink ppl will react 2 that cumin from a lite skinned Cuban?

Pitbull - datz the way we talkround my way. i grew up wid black ppl itz jus a word. it likw chico sum ppl mite get offened but i tink hip hop is a lot more diverse dese dayz ppl will even say Pitbull he's that Cuban nigga
Last edited by $outh$ide on February 20th, 2005, 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

$outh$ide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by $outh$ide » February 20th, 2005, 8:17 pm

dose nina sky gurlz look wyte so does tony touch

PlayaLarga
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PlayaLarga » February 20th, 2005, 9:47 pm

TheWatcher wrote:Why do puerto ricans on the east say that??
That right there is the root of the problem. A lot of folks who I work with are Rican and even though they look either straight up white or latino, they always say, "well i got some negro in my blood".

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » February 21st, 2005, 3:12 pm

PlayaLarga wrote:
That right there is the root of the problem. A lot of folks who I work with are Rican and even though they look either straight up white or latino, they always say, "well i got some negro in my blood".
They say that because its true.

Reeky
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Reeky » February 21st, 2005, 4:18 pm

well all latino people have black in them and all the ones i know say nigga cept for prolly the mexicans. i live around ricans, dominicans, colombians, and brazilians and they all say nigga and the blacks dont have a problem with it they all live in the same neighborhoods as the blacks i guess thats why they dont care.

im 100% brazilian. half black brazilian and half white brazilian, im a moreno and i look black cept my hair is curly and i say nigga all the time noone has a problem with it cause they think im black but even if my skin wasnt black since im latino noone really takes it offensive. well i cant say noone, but noone in my hood.

Paper Chaser
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Paper Chaser » February 21st, 2005, 5:59 pm

just remember N.I.G.G.A.=never,ignorant,getting,goals,accomplished so if you from the hood and hang around the NIGGA'S that use to be called a nigger by the cracka slave owners and they don't mind you saying it it's cool with them just be careful when you come to my hood.

How would the spanish peolpe feel if I said what up spick?

I also wonder how a white dude would feel if I say what up cracka?

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » February 21st, 2005, 6:35 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:
PlayaLarga wrote:
They say that because its true.
BUT AT THE SAME TIME THEY DISCRIMINATE AGAINST THE AFRO-BORICUAS OR MAY NOT LIKE THEM CAUSE THEY ARE DARK,RACISM IN PR IS A MOTHA JUST CAUSE SOMEONE HAS WEST AFRICAN BLOOD IN THEM DON'T MEAN ANYTHING IF YOUR GRANDMA OR GR GRANDA A NEGRO AND YOUR A WHITE RICAN YOUR WHITE WITH SOME NEGRO ANCESTRY. IT'S JUST AS CASTRO SAID MANY CUBANS THAT ARE NOT BLACK HAVE A FOOT IN THE KITCHEN. BUT NOT ALL OF THEM.

AFRICAN AMERICANS FOR INSTANCE PEOPLE LIKE TO SAY WE HAVE EUROPEAN BLOOD/WHITE IN US! SO WHAT! MY PARENTS ARE BLACK MY GRANDMA(FATHER SIDE) IS CREOLE AND MY OTHA 3 GRNADPAENTS ARE BLACK ALL HAVE DIFFERENT SHADES OF BROWN BUT BACK TO THE POINT.

WHY DO PUERTO RICAN SAY THAT THEY AINT EVEN HALF BLACK YOU ASK?

>>>> WELL SOME OF THEM ARE A AFRO-RICAN AND A WHITE RICAN MAKES HALF BLACK/HALF WHITE RICAN.

BUT NEVA THE LESS THE PUERTO RICANS I HERE IT FROM ARE DARK WHITE(CANELLA COLORED)

ONE THING I CAN'T UNDERSTAND IS PUERTO RICO IS__

Ethnic groups:
white (mostly Spanish origin) 80.5%, black 8%, Amerindian 0.4%, Asian 0.2%, mixed and other 10.9%

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » February 21st, 2005, 8:19 pm

http://members.migente.com/Afros_All_Over

WHAT YALL THINK OF THIS PAGE?^^^^

$outh$ide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by $outh$ide » February 22nd, 2005, 3:06 am

when did puerto ricans start 2 say nigga