Asian Gangs In Nor Cal

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
BryMu
What city do you live in now?: Fremont

Re: Asian Gangs In Nor Cal

Unread post by BryMu » March 27th, 2009, 9:57 pm

ey i take back my last comment bout east bay side bein fake
"wahching" know hella shit, you jus hatin cus he type ghetto

anyways,
the wc i know up here all rich kids wid nice cars. apparently theres more FOB's joining, cus some set lookin for easy member.
but dun forget some of em bang pretty hard, if you in oakland you surrounded by enemies, if you in my town fremont it pretty peaceful for the asians and the norte dun bother the asian even in the ghetto part a town

a lot of the frisco side claim they work for triads, does any east bay side do that?

bchunk
What city do you live in now?: sac

Unread post by bchunk » April 1st, 2009, 3:10 am

WAHCHING wrote:
NoodleBoy wrote:Wow, we kinda got off subject here. Thanks to the people that actually answered my question. Anyway, I grew up in Oakland and never heard of Wah Ching claiming crip. Asian crips in the bay are mostly Cambodian, Laos, Mien, and Hmong people. Wah Ching are mostly Chinese and from what I saw when I lived in the bay they frowned on the whole blood/crip thing. Idk maybe times have changed but if WC are crips right now that's shocking. Oh anyone know if Hop Sing is still around? I met some members of Hop Sing in Oakland in the mid 90's. Wondering if they're still active.
THESE DAYS CUHHZ, THERE AINT ANY MIENS OR HMONGS AROUND. HELLA VIETS, FILIPINOS, CAMBODIANS, AND A HANDFUL OF LAOS. SOME CHINESE, BUT NOT A LOT. HOP SING, YEA THEY STILL AROUND, MAH NIGGA BE FUCCIN WITH THEM AND HE FINNA JOIN HOP SING IN A SEC. HOP SING BE GETTIN DOWN CUHHZ. THERES LOTS OF HOP SING NIGGAS OUT IN CASTRO VALLEY. AND OF COURSE SF. A FEW HOP SINGS OUT IN OAKLAND AROUND AROUND 38TH ST CUHHZ. HOP SING THEY FUCCIN FIGHT AND SHIT LIKE THAT, BUT THEY DONT REALLY DO DIRT. THEY JUS KINDA KICC IT AND HAVE EACH OTHERS back
Damn every post you don't know what you're talking about, but I'll give you a pass you sound like a youngster thats lost and doesn't know its identity. And hop sing is still very much alive. I used to know a bunch of them. They might not be as deep as dub c but they also don't have as many lame fakers as the dubs. And trust me they still getting money. The "thizzles" you kids call "e" , well just think about who gets em by the boat.

ErbodyKillah916
What city do you live in now?: KILLAFORNIA

Unread post by ErbodyKillah916 » April 2nd, 2009, 8:19 pm

bchunk wrote:
WAHCHING wrote:
NoodleBoy wrote:Wow, we kinda got off subject here. Thanks to the people that actually answered my question. Anyway, I grew up in Oakland and never heard of Wah Ching claiming crip. Asian crips in the bay are mostly Cambodian, Laos, Mien, and Hmong people. Wah Ching are mostly Chinese and from what I saw when I lived in the bay they frowned on the whole blood/crip thing. Idk maybe times have changed but if WC are crips right now that's shocking. Oh anyone know if Hop Sing is still around? I met some members of Hop Sing in Oakland in the mid 90's. Wondering if they're still active.
THESE DAYS CUHHZ, THERE AINT ANY MIENS OR HMONGS AROUND. HELLA VIETS, FILIPINOS, CAMBODIANS, AND A HANDFUL OF LAOS. SOME CHINESE, BUT NOT A LOT. HOP SING, YEA THEY STILL AROUND, MAH NIGGA BE FUCCIN WITH THEM AND HE FINNA JOIN HOP SING IN A SEC. HOP SING BE GETTIN DOWN CUHHZ. THERES LOTS OF HOP SING NIGGAS OUT IN CASTRO VALLEY. AND OF COURSE SF. A FEW HOP SINGS OUT IN OAKLAND AROUND AROUND 38TH ST CUHHZ. HOP SING THEY FUCCIN FIGHT AND SHIT LIKE THAT, BUT THEY DONT REALLY DO DIRT. THEY JUS KINDA KICC IT AND HAVE EACH OTHERS back
Damn every post you don't know what you're talking about, but I'll give you a pass you sound like a youngster thats lost and doesn't know its identity. And hop sing is still very much alive. I used to know a bunch of them. They might not be as deep as dub c but they also don't have as many lame fakers as the dubs. And trust me they still getting money. The "thizzles" you kids call "e" , well just think about who gets em by the boat.
south sac hop sing raw..

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by judastaugamma » April 3rd, 2009, 5:15 am

WAHCHING wrote:
AND WESTMINSTER. WE DONT GOT NO FUCCIN DUB C IN WESTMINSTER. the mess IS THAT? AND IM FUCCIN SICC OF HEARING SHIT FROM PEOPLE WHO DONT EVEN FUCCIN BANG. SHIT CUHHZ I CANT EVEN THINK RIHGT NOW IM ON LIKE SHIT
westminster is in orange county. back in the days wc was in orange county.

wc was pretty much everywhere around southern california for a time.

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » April 9th, 2009, 12:15 am

judastaugamma wrote:
WAHCHING wrote:
AND WESTMINSTER. WE DONT GOT NO FUCCIN DUB C IN WESTMINSTER. the mess IS THAT? AND IM FUCCIN SICC OF HEARING SHIT FROM PEOPLE WHO DONT EVEN FUCCIN BANG. SHIT CUHHZ I CANT EVEN THINK RIHGT NOW IM ON LIKE SHIT
westminster is in orange county. back in the days wc was in orange county.

wc was pretty much everywhere around southern california for a time.
Yeop,Even in Long Beach,They all went to Millikan High and had Cambodians in it.When I was a little kid this other Khmer kid on the block had an older brother that banged wc and was locked up for murder...this was way back in the late 80s.

padevat thmei
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by padevat thmei » April 10th, 2009, 9:19 pm

i remember seeing wah ching tagged up on the wall at butler state prison aka butler intermediate school lolz. also saw wc tagged up in front of this khmer store here in the northside.

BabyRL
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Unread post by BabyRL » April 14th, 2009, 4:30 pm

Here is some of the Asian gangs in Nor Cal..........Hmong gangs HNS(hmong nation society)MOD(menace of destruction)USC(unstoppable criminals)TB(tru blu)OL(oriental loks)HP(hmong pride)RBG(ruthless brother gangsta)CHB(crazy hmong boyz)JCC(junior crip criminalz)MBC(menace boy crip)YBZ(young bloodz).....these are the most well known.........Laos gangs ECC(el camino crips)LGC(laos gangsta crips)LPG(laos pride gangsta)LC(laos crips)there are laotians in TRG and ABZ........Mien gangs MPG(mien pride gangsta)ATL(above the law)SBB(sacramento bad boys)OLC(outlaw crips)SOD(sons of death)COB(color of blood)there are also miens in TRG and ABZ..............Cambodian gangs TRG(tiny raskal gang)ABZ(asian boyz)OCG(original crip gang)CBC(crazy brother clan)BBG(bieonke blood gang)SKB(stockton killa boys)Viet gangsVBZvietnamese boyz)IVB(insane viet boys)VPG(viet pride gangsta)LHP(lemon hill posse)BTK(born to kill)..........Chinese gangs CPG(chinese pride gangsta)GD(green dragons)WC(wah chings)JSB(jackson street boys)..............these are just some of the most well known asian street gangs of Nor Cal.

OaklandAznKat
What city do you live in now?: Oakland

Unread post by OaklandAznKat » April 16th, 2009, 7:40 pm

WAHCHING wrote:
You are fucking lying. There ain't no fake ass Hop Sing in Castro Valley. Castro Valley are mainly a bunch of faggots. Hop Sing in Oakland is not around 38th st. They all in Funk Town. If you from Oakland than you should know where Funktown is. There not many Hop SIng in Frisco. San Francisco is mainly Jackson Boys. And Hop Sing is still very active, they have a new generation that be around. There is still a lot of Mien in Oakland. There was never any Hmong in Oakland to begin with. Also, I highly doubt you are even from Oakland.

Shakester
What city do you live in now?: San Jose

Unread post by Shakester » June 22nd, 2009, 4:31 pm

I can see from the responses that many of you guys are very young. I'm from the older generation and was lucky to get out of that stuff back in the early 90s. One of my childhood friend's dad was the #1 guy in SF for the WC until Wo Hop To came and kicked them out, making them move their operations South to the LA Area (Huntington Park to be exact). This is where the Wah Chings in SoCal originated. They started adopting the styles of black gangsters while trying to keep to the old ways of doing things. From there, everything just seem to have evolved to what they are now. I ran with a lot of the WC folks and even then, it was a mix of Chinese and Vietnamese kids trying to make a dollar. The DaiLo, that I hung out with was actually Viet but spoke Chinese, French, English and Taiwanese fluently. A pretty educated man actually, but ruthless. Kids these days seem so unorganized and ghetto.

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: nowhere

Unread post by caliboi » August 29th, 2010, 1:36 pm

the only gangs i no in nor cal r abz, trg, vbz, wc well inactive, jackson boys, wo hop to, mod, laos bloods, laos pride, oriental troops, asw, and otc.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » November 27th, 2011, 6:43 am

Shakester wrote:I can see from the responses that many of you guys are very young. I'm from the older generation and was lucky to get out of that stuff back in the early 90s. One of my childhood friend's dad was the #1 guy in SF for the WC until Wo Hop To came and kicked them out, making them move their operations South to the LA Area (Huntington Park to be exact). This is where the Wah Chings in SoCal originated. They started adopting the styles of black gangsters while trying to keep to the old ways of doing things. From there, everything just seem to have evolved to what they are now. I ran with a lot of the WC folks and even then, it was a mix of Chinese and Vietnamese kids trying to make a dollar. The DaiLo, that I hung out with was actually Viet but spoke Chinese, French, English and Taiwanese fluently. A pretty educated man actually, but ruthless. Kids these days seem so unorganized and ghetto.
huntington park? a city with no asian people at all let alone chinese.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LBxC

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » November 27th, 2011, 1:16 pm

2010 census says there's actually 38, yes 38, asians living in Huntington park. lol. And they all classified themselves as "Asian Indian" accounting for .06% of the Huntington Park population.

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » December 5th, 2011, 5:12 am

^That guy said WC moved to Huntington Park, serious?! Yea that's gotta be way off. I have fam that were raised in Huntington Park and lived there for years, most of their lives (80's-early 2000's.). My cousins had no Asian friends in or anywhere near where they lived. I spent a lot of time in HP when I was young. My fam there used to have a lot of family parties at their pad. From my experience Huntington Park is 99% Mexican/Latino. Or very close to it, there's no doubt about it. I swear my fam were the only Asian people in the whole dang city haha. You never see Asian's in HP. I think that guy is mistaking the info for Monterey Park which is right down the freeway. A lot of Chinese are in Monterey Park. Alhambra, San Gabriel and Pasadena are near by. All those cities have a lot of Asian's. Chinatown and Rosemead are near there also. I never spent a lot of time in Chinatown. But back in the day the couple times I went there I saw a lot of Mexicans. Not very much Chinese or Asian. But again, I never spent a lot of time in Chinatown. Rosemead I heard has some Asian's but I don't kno much about that city. Another thing "Shakester" mentioned was that "WC adopted the styles of black gangsters". I don't agree with that. I've never known WC to adopt anything close to black gangs. Every time I seen WC back in the day they were very "Asian" with their whole steez. It wasn't till the beef w/ ABZ started that the youngsters from WC started saying "Blood" and kinda claiming that, wearing red and all that. But even then the older guys aren't about being a Blood gang or anything close to it. They just kinda sport red and say "Blood" as a slap in the face to ABZ. The color red has special meaning in Chinese tradition and other Asian cultures as well. Red is suppose to symbolize good fortune. Maybe that also has something to do w/ why WC sport red. From what I've noticed, the older guys are about WC and still very traditional with the "Asian" gang style.

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » December 5th, 2011, 5:39 am

^Jus wanna clear this up real quick. My cousin who lived in HP used to go to Chinatown a lot. He tells me there were a lot of Chinese over there. But I'm not from that area so I'm not as familiar with it. Was jus speaking from my own experience from what I remember in the early 90's.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » December 5th, 2011, 9:18 pm

triplethreat wrote:Another thing "Shakester" mentioned was that "WC adopted the styles of black gangsters". I don't agree with that. I've never known WC to adopt anything close to black gangs. Every time I seen WC back in the day they were very "Asian" with their whole steez. It wasn't till the beef w/ ABZ started that the youngsters from WC started saying "Blood" and kinda claiming that, wearing red and all that. But even then the older guys aren't about being a Blood gang or anything close to it. They just kinda sport red and say "Blood" as a slap in the face to ABZ. The color red has special meaning in Chinese tradition and other Asian cultures as well. Red is suppose to symbolize good fortune. Maybe that also has something to do w/ why WC sport red. From what I've noticed, the older guys are about WC and still very traditional with the "Asian" gang style.
wah ching didn't start claiming that hood and crip/blood crap 'til after their war with van nuys abz.

weird thing is abz was trying to be wah ching and changed to be like wah ching. their older guys dressed more low pro , a lot of their abs clicks in reseda , chatsworth and northridge , etc. wore slacks and stuff like how old school chinese/viet dressed. youngsters too.

van nuys abz also stopped with the blue stuff and wannabe crip stuff. in fact , the whole babys clique of van nuys ab from the mid 2000's got checked for it.

when the 2 van nuys ab who shot the 1 wc and 1 chinatown boyz (at tapioca express in sgv where that 1 girl got accidently killed) got locked up they got locked up with 1 long beach abz. they started claiming crip in county for a second. (to get back up from the blacks maybe?)

older van nuys ab heads heard about it and put that whole babys crew on check. let them know that van nuys ab don't claim crip or blood. that's black stuff. i heard they were even gonna write a kite to the pen so those 2 get checked by other vn ab in there. but eventually they let it slide since those 2 caught life anyway.

but back to wc. i've seen the wc claim blood and believe it or not claim crip too in l.a. county. when i was there , there was almost a fight between the wc and some filipino guy from nowhere. they heard the guy say "dawg" and the wc started tripping saying pomona h-group is crip and is he a blood? why is he saying dog instead of cuz.

smh......

when i was a kid it was ken , paul , thien side , etc. not no mp this , h-group that , wc bloods , wc crips.

they must lack older leadership.

every asian that goes into the pen...... when they get out that crip/blood crap is BS to them.

that's what happened to van nuys ab. they went in as little kids , the moment older heads started getting released from the pen and ya...... they had their youngsters drop that shit.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: East Side Sacra

Unread post by MCD » January 16th, 2012, 7:25 pm

judastaugamma wrote:
triplethreat wrote:Another thing "Shakester" mentioned was that "WC adopted the styles of black gangsters". I don't agree with that. I've never known WC to adopt anything close to black gangs. Every time I seen WC back in the day they were very "Asian" with their whole steez. It wasn't till the beef w/ ABZ started that the youngsters from WC started saying "Blood" and kinda claiming that, wearing red and all that. But even then the older guys aren't about being a Blood gang or anything close to it. They just kinda sport red and say "Blood" as a slap in the face to ABZ. The color red has special meaning in Chinese tradition and other Asian cultures as well. Red is suppose to symbolize good fortune. Maybe that also has something to do w/ why WC sport red. From what I've noticed, the older guys are about WC and still very traditional with the "Asian" gang style.
wah ching didn't start claiming that hood and crip/blood crap 'til after their war with van nuys abz.

weird thing is abz was trying to be wah ching and changed to be like wah ching. their older guys dressed more low pro , a lot of their abs clicks in reseda , chatsworth and northridge , etc. wore slacks and stuff like how old school chinese/viet dressed. youngsters too.

van nuys abz also stopped with the blue stuff and wannabe crip stuff. in fact , the whole babys clique of van nuys ab from the mid 2000's got checked for it.

when the 2 van nuys ab who shot the 1 wc and 1 chinatown boyz (at tapioca express in sgv where that 1 girl got accidently killed) got locked up they got locked up with 1 long beach abz. they started claiming crip in county for a second. (to get back up from the blacks maybe?)

older van nuys ab heads heard about it and put that whole babys crew on check. let them know that van nuys ab don't claim crip or blood. that's black stuff. i heard they were even gonna write a kite to the pen so those 2 get checked by other vn ab in there. but eventually they let it slide since those 2 caught life anyway.

but back to wc. i've seen the wc claim blood and believe it or not claim crip too in l.a. county. when i was there , there was almost a fight between the wc and some filipino guy from nowhere. they heard the guy say "dawg" and the wc started tripping saying pomona h-group is crip and is he a blood? why is he saying dog instead of because.

smh......

when i was a kid it was ken , paul , thien side , etc. not no mp this , h-group that , wc bloods , wc crips.

they must lack older leadership.

every asian that goes into the pen...... when they get out that crip/blood crap is BS to them.

that's what happened to van nuys ab. they went in as little kids , the moment older heads started getting released from the pen and ya...... they had their youngsters drop that shit.
Yeah the docs made it look like Wah Ching was real heavy on keeping their culture, I dont' remember seeing any imitation of black culture like asian crips or some of the other asian gangs.

I mean these asian gangs were a huge minority over 10 years ago, so when the heads got locked up I guess it made sense that the youngsters established a new identity. And the younger generation will always be slightly more assimilated, thats probably what spawned all these asian gangs that adopt black culture and gang life.

It happened to an extent with mexican gangs as well.

niceman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Wisconsin
What city do you live in now?: Wisconsin

Unread post by niceman » October 8th, 2015, 7:30 pm

BabyRL wrote:Here is some of the Asian gangs in Nor Cal..........Hmong gangs HNS(hmong nation society)MOD(menace of destruction)USC(unstoppable criminals)TB(tru blu)OL(oriental loks)HP(hmong pride)RBG(ruthless brother gangsta)CHB(crazy hmong boyz)JCC(junior crip criminalz)MBC(menace boy crip)YBZ(young bloodz).....these are the most well known.........Laos gangs ECC(el camino crips)LGC(laos gangsta crips)LPG(laos pride gangsta)LC(laos crips)there are laotians in TRG and ABZ........Mien gangs MPG(mien pride gangsta)ATL(above the law)SBB(sacramento bad boys)OLC(outlaw crips)SOD(sons of death)COB(color of blood)there are also miens in TRG and ABZ..............Cambodian gangs TRG(tiny raskal gang)ABZ(asian boyz)OCG(original crip gang)CBC(crazy brother clan)BBG(bieonke blood gang)SKB(stockton killa boys)Viet gangsVBZvietnamese boyz)IVB(insane viet boys)VPG(viet pride gangsta)LHP(lemon hill posse)BTK(born to kill)..........Chinese gangs CPG(chinese pride gangsta)GD(green dragons)WC(wah chings)JSB(jackson street boys)..............these are just some of the most well known asian street gangs of Nor Cal.
Most Asian gangs you mentioned are from Sacramento, which is part of Nor-Cal.

JCC is actually Junior Criminal Crips, also known as Juvenile Criminal Crips. YBZ as Young Bloodz? Never heard of that before but you could be right. I heard YBZ was Yang Boyz and they are tight with HNS & RBG.

Also heard of HNS & LGC growing up in the same area on the North side of Sac.

There's some Hmong in ATL, but I don't even know if that gang still exists. Hmong used to be in SBB too until it became all Mien or so.