Cleopatra's mother 'was African'

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » April 20th, 2009, 3:55 pm

Guess those "Afrocentrist" aren't as crazy as slot of you make them out to be...

Elizabeth Taylor's European Cleopatra persists in the public imagination
Cleopatra, the last Egyptian Pharaoh, renowned for her beauty, was part African, says a BBC team which believes it has found her sister's tomb.
Queen Cleopatra was a descendant of Ptolemy, the Macedonian general who ruled Egypt after Alexander the Great.
But remains of the queen's sister Princess Arsinoe, found in Ephesus, Turkey, indicate that her mother had an "African" skeleton.
Experts have described the results as "a real sensation."
The discovery was made by Hilke Thuer of the Austrian Academy of Sciences.
"It is unique in the life of an archaeologist to find the tomb and the skeleton of a member of Ptolemaic dynasty," she said.

They were real people and not the semi-mythical figures portrayed by Richard Burton and Elizabeth Taylor
Archaeologist Neil Oliver
"That Arsinoe had an African mother is a real sensation which leads to a new insight on Cleopatra's family and the relationship of the sisters Cleopatra and Arsinoe."
They lived at a turbulent time when the Roman empire was extending its power across the Mediterranean.
Cleopatra established alliances with the Roman leader Julius Caesar and, after his assassination, with his political supporter, General Mark Antony, to whom she was married.
"Cleopatra, Julius Caesar, Mark Antony - they are all iconic figures from history," said archaeologist Neil Oliver who presents the BBC documentary.

"It's almost impossible to remember they were real people and not the semi-mythical figures portrayed by Richard Burton and Elizabeth Taylor. It was like a splash of cold water in the face to be confronted by them as human beings, " he continued.
"When I stood in the lab and handled the bones of Cleopatra's blood sister - knowing that in her lifetime she touched Cleopatra and perhaps Julius Caesar and Mark Antony as well - I felt the hairs go up on the back of my neck."
"Suddenly these giant figures from history were flesh and blood," said archaeologist Neil Oliver.

Cleopatra also looks European in this oil painting - owned by Michael Jackson
There was plenty of sibling rivalry between Princess Arsinoe and her powerful sister Cleopatra - many believe the queen ordered Mark Antony to murder her sister.
The film examines the life of Cleopatra - who had an affair with Julius Caesar - including her murderous intentions towards Arsinoe.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Re: Cleopatra's mother 'was African'

Unread post by perongregory » April 20th, 2009, 3:55 pm

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua

Unread post by razbojnik » April 21st, 2009, 2:03 pm

...why is this a big deal?

ManifestTruth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ManifestTruth » April 21st, 2009, 3:40 pm

razbojnik wrote:...why is this a big deal?
You tell us, Macedonia..

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » April 21st, 2009, 4:12 pm

ManifestTruth wrote:
You tell us, Macedonia..
I didn't ask myself, I asked you people to tell me why. Why are you asking me what I'm asking you? Isn't that the point of me asking you?

ManifestTruth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ManifestTruth » April 21st, 2009, 4:55 pm

razbojnik wrote:
ManifestTruth wrote:
You tell us, Macedonia..
I didn't ask myself, I asked you people to tell me why. Why are you asking me what I'm asking you? Isn't that the point of me asking you?
I didnt ask you anything, I "told" you to tell us.. Not sure about the "you people" thing but whatever.. Either way, keep
reading, Macedonia, you'll figure out "the deal", whether big or small..

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » April 22nd, 2009, 2:55 pm

ManifestTruth wrote:I didnt ask you anything, I "told" you to tell us.. Not sure about the "you people" thing but whatever.. Either way, keep
You don't tell anyone to do anything, I tell you what to do, I'm the boss, not you. By you people I meant you n1ggers on this thread if I wasn't being clear enough. And no, I don't feel like reading and finding out what the deal is, like who gives a flying fuck if Cleopatra's mother was black or Chinese. She was a whore anyways, she had 50 men fuck her everyday and she had more sexual endurance than all the men infront of her.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » April 22nd, 2009, 4:57 pm

Leave it to a black person to single-handedly destroy Dynastic Egypt.

ManifestTruth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ManifestTruth » April 22nd, 2009, 5:52 pm

razbojnik wrote:
ManifestTruth wrote:I didnt ask you anything, I "told" you to tell us.. Not sure about the "you people" thing but whatever.. Either way, keep
You don't tell anyone to do anything, I tell you what to do, I'm the boss, not you. By you people I meant you n1ggers on this thread if I wasn't being clear enough. And no, I don't feel like reading and finding out what the deal is, like who gives a flying fu-- if Cleopatra's mother was black or Chinese. She was a whore anyways, she had 50 men fu-- her everyday and she had more sexual endurance than all the men infront of her.
Okay tough guy, you're the boss... Of your pc.. Get a hobby man, net banging worse than cross dressing..

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » April 22nd, 2009, 7:30 pm

what up manifest, aint seen you in a while brotha...I see all the real ones have left or come through everyonce in a while. And Razbo done taken over the wastelands like some crazy character out of Mad Max w/ his ignant ass.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » April 22nd, 2009, 7:33 pm

Azure9920 wrote:Leave it to a black person to single-handedly destroy Dynastic Egypt.

well they had to make it to destroy it so that's not that bad. Shouldn't have been so trusting of those non-African non-Nilotic people anyway, leave a black person's gullibility to destory his shit you should have meant.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » April 23rd, 2009, 8:42 am

perongregory wrote:
Azure9920 wrote:Leave it to a black person to single-handedly destroy Dynastic Egypt.

well they had to make it to destroy it so that's not that bad. Shouldn't have been so trusting of those non-African non-Nilotic people anyway, leave a black person's gullibility to destory his shit you should have meant.
The Ancient Egyptians weren't black, nor were they white.

The fact that anyone would believe that a descendant of Ptolemy was "black" is ridiculous.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » April 23rd, 2009, 8:46 am

Azure9920 wrote:
perongregory wrote:

The Ancient Egyptians weren't black, nor were they white.

The fact that anyone would believe that a descendant of Ptolemy was "black" is ridiculous.
I guess ptolemy ejaculated in his hand and then a flower appeared in his palm that slowly wilted into the infamous queen Cleopatra. Ancient Egyptians weren't white, we know that, and they weren't no invading Arabs,they were nilotic Africans, already told to me by Johns Hopkins egyptologist in private.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » April 23rd, 2009, 9:31 am

perongregory wrote:I guess ptolemy ejaculated in his hand and then a flower appeared in his palm that slowly wilted into the infamous queen Cleopatra.
lol. Cleopatra was the product of an incestuous relationship. If you look into Ptolemic customs, or even preceding that- Alexanders rule- you'll see why it was impossible for a "black" person to hold a position of power, much less as ruler. After Egypt came under the rule of Alexander, he established policies based off the Greek notion of citizenship. No free, dark-skinned Egyptians were allowed to set foot in Alexandria, only slaves and servants. In addition to this, all dark-skinned Egyptians were castrated. To say that
Ancient Egyptians weren't white,
Overall, no. There were several "white" Egyptian rulers though, Rameses II being the most prominent.
and they weren't no invading Arabs,they were nilotic Africans, already told to me by Johns Hopkins egyptologist in private.
Nilotic people's were found in Nubia, not Egypt. What people like JA Rodgers fail to recognize when writing their revised black histories is that there is evidence of the appearance of Egyptians, and when contrasting these images with Nubians, it's painfully obvious to notice the differences.

I notice that this article is based off the skeletal structure of Cleopatra...

Of course they weren't Arabs- Arabs are a relatively new people.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » April 23rd, 2009, 10:11 am

I guess to you they were a new hybrid people huh, and I wasn't going off of JA Rodgers, i explicitly said a Johns Hopkins (white) Egyptologist. And the study is based off of Cleopatra's sister Arisone being half African, the study said nothing of her father or any male, it said her mother...did you really read the article, that's where the ejaculation in the hand joke comes from.

ManifestTruth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ManifestTruth » April 23rd, 2009, 10:35 am

perongregory wrote:what up manifest, aint seen you in a while brotha...I see all the real ones have left or come through everyonce in a while. And Razbo done taken over the wastelands like some crazy character out of Mad Max w/ his ignant ass.
Whattup P, been a minute bruh, hope all is well with you. I breeze the site periodically,
joint has changed so much, basically overrun by jokesters.. Thoroughbreds, like you
said, have pulled back.. Yeah, the Macedonian youngster goes hard, Youtube gangsta,
runnin' thangs.. PEACE

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » April 23rd, 2009, 10:58 am

perongregory wrote:I guess to you they were a new hybrid people huh,
Ancient Egypt was a melting pot society, various immigrants diluted the Egyptian stock over time. As I said above, they were neither white, nor black. The ancestors of the Ancient Egyptians were semetic. Given the environment of Egypt, it would be foolish to say that the Egyptians were very light skinned, especially when compared to neighboring Bedouin, but nor were they as dark as Nubians.

Skeletal remains of the pre-dynastic Egyptians have similarities with Caucasoids, Mongoloids and Negroid's.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » April 23rd, 2009, 11:14 am

perongregory wrote:it said her mother
Cleopatra, and Arsinoe were both daughters of Cleopatra V and Ptolemy XII. If you look at both of their lineage, you'll see that all of them married within the Ptolemic family, dating back to the original Ptolemy.

Skeletal structure is caused by environment, if that's the sole reason that they're claiming Cleopatra was black, then they're disregarding established science. Of course they have the skeletal structure/cranium shape of Africans, Egypt is IN Africa.

ManifestTruth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ManifestTruth » April 23rd, 2009, 11:37 am

Azure9920 wrote:
Ancient Egypt was a melting pot society, various immigrants diluted the Egyptian stock over time. As I said above, they were neither white, nor black. The ancestors of the Ancient Egyptians were semetic. Given the environment of Egypt, it would be foolish to say that the Egyptians were very light skinned, especially when compared to neighboring Bedouin, but nor were they as dark as Nubians.

Skeletal remains of the pre-dynastic Egyptians have similarities with Caucasoids, Mongoloids and Negroid's.
Ancestors of the Ancient Egyptians were Cushite-Semitic. .

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » April 23rd, 2009, 2:44 pm

ManifestTruth wrote:Okay tough guy, you're the boss... Of your pc.. Get a hobby man, net banging worse than cross dressing..
I'm talking to you through a fucking laptop. And no, I'm not net banging. Frankly, my hobby is sex.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » April 23rd, 2009, 2:45 pm

perongregory wrote:what up manifest, aint seen you in a while brotha...I see all the real ones have left or come through everyonce in a while. And Razbo done taken over the wastelands like some crazy character out of Mad Max w/ his ignant ass.
Shut your n1gger ass up, it's ignorant, not ignant, don't talk like lady jamalaya at me you fucking sad excuse for a slave.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » April 23rd, 2009, 2:46 pm

ManifestTruth wrote:
Whattup P, been a minute bruh, hope all is well with you. I breeze the site periodically,
joint has changed so much, basically overrun by jokesters.. Thoroughbreds, like you
said, have pulled back.. Yeah, the Macedonian youngster goes hard, Youtube gangsta,
runnin' thangs.. PEACE
I am a fucking jokester, and Youtube gangsta? Are you fucking kidding me? I'll slap your n1gger mother with my dick and make her call me master.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » April 23rd, 2009, 2:47 pm

ManifestTruth wrote:
Azure9920 wrote:

It was the Sirians.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » April 23rd, 2009, 3:51 pm

ManifestTruth wrote:
Azure9920 wrote:

The term "Cushite" is very broad. There were no civilizations called the "Cushites", it's a Hebrew word used to describe any dark-skinned Africans.

The only mention of a "Cushite Empire" in texts is from lying, revisionist historians such as Drusilla Houston, and even then it's not claimed that the Cushite's predated the Egyptians.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » April 23rd, 2009, 7:23 pm

razbojnik wrote:
Shut your n1gger ass up, it's ignorant, not ignant, don't talk like lady jamalaya at me you #%@&#%@ sad excuse for a slave.
lol, ignant sad excuse for a human being, bastard, mongrel race, wanna be Greek, sub-european central asian swine, lol, plus your fat, you lose at life.
Isn't it sad after Alexander the pedophiles carcass rotted you wanna be Greek's were obliterated out of the conscious mind of the Globe? lol, did I mention you're fat LOL!

Tre
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tre » April 24th, 2009, 6:15 am

Good Post Peron!

Razbojnik can’t help himself… the ‘TRUTH’ is simply not in him! The devil in him can’t bear the truth that not only was black women (like Cleopatra) the standard of beauty, but they (black women) reigned over principalities, authorities, world rulers, governments, and kept them… the children of Set in check!

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » April 24th, 2009, 6:25 am

What up Tre! Haven't seen you in a minute bruh. That's whats up, some of the real heads is still on here.Razbo, he's just a funny little kid, with a vivid imagination.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » April 24th, 2009, 4:39 pm

perongregory wrote:lol, ignant sad excuse for a human being, bastard, mongrel race, wanna be Greek, sub-european central asian swine, lol, plus your fat, you lose at life.
Isn't it sad after Alexander the pedophiles carcass rotted you wanna be Greek's were obliterated out of the conscious mind of the Globe? lol, did I mention you're fat LOL!
Greek? lol..

I'm fat, so what? I can lose all this extra skin and blubber and even when I was 330 pounds I got girls. It's not just because I'm rich, it's because I'm beautiful; perfect in every way. I have something you don't have in you --- royal blood. My family stretches throughout generations. I have Romanov blood in me and as your charcoal n1gger ass might know, all high ranking positions in this world are picked by blood. There is no such thing as 'Greek'. Greece today is 40 percent Macedonians, 40 percent Bulgarians and 20 percent Albanians. Only thing that makes them Greek is neo-colonist American policy. The fact will always remain, however, that you are a dirty n1gger who's race is a slave and servant to the white man, me, the superior people. If you wanted to do something and take over our position, you should've done it by now. You shouldn't always whine about how the white man is dragging you down because if you ass smelling banana eating noose loving orangutans were worth something, it would be switch for white and blacks now wouldn't it? Your race was bred for slavery, you cotton picking piece of shit. Except for one thing --- you're lazy, that's why whips existed. You think anythings changed? Nope. You still suck white cock for crack money, master oh master let me carass that white meat stick for some good euphoria.... Fucking disgusting ugly disfigured version of chimpanzees and gorillas. Now instead of picking cotton and potatoes, the majority of you abominations of nature work in the lowest ranks of the criminal class, either as drug addicts or drug dealers. Oh if I ever need someone to rob a convience store for me...

I'll call Perongregory.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » April 24th, 2009, 4:45 pm

Tre wrote:Good Post Peron!

Razbojnik can’t help himself… the ‘TRUTH’ is simply not in him! The devil in him can’t bear the truth that not only was black women (like Cleopatra) the standard of beauty, but they (black women) reigned over principalities, authorities, world rulers, governments, and kept them… the children of Set in check!

It's strange that you consider Cleopatra the "standard of beauty" when it's commonly accepted that she was ugly, and was nothing like Elizabeth Taylor's portrayal.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » April 24th, 2009, 4:48 pm

Nice paragraph, I honestly stopped around the royal blood part... it made me chuckle. You shouldn't get so angry when you call people niggers without any provocation and they point out the simple facts that you're obese, from a forgotten group of mongrel people, other "whites" -the whites that matter- probably don't know about you and don't care, and the wretched negro will have more popularity and fame in the world then any pedophiliac mongloid, despite all of our setbacks. Damn, that sucks Mr. wanna be northern Greek boy lover. Well I'm off to my girl's house...make sure to scrub underneath the rolls of fat now, LOL!

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » April 24th, 2009, 5:25 pm

perongregory wrote:Nice paragraph, I honestly stopped around the royal blood part... it made me chuckle. You shouldn't get so angry when you call people niggers without any provocation and they point out the simple facts that you're obese, from a forgotten group of mongrel people, other "whites" -the whites that matter- probably don't know about you and don't care, and the wretched negro will have more popularity and fame in the world then any pedophiliac mongloid, despite all of our setbacks. Damn, that sucks Mr. wanna be northern Greek boy lover. Well I'm off to my girl's house...make sure to scrub underneath the rolls of fat now, LOL!
The n1gger has always been and always be a slave. I was writing another paragraph on how my ancestors fucked yours but whatever. I have more important things on hand like oh say video games.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » April 24th, 2009, 5:31 pm

defeat it's nice razbo, from slavery to Obama (leader of the 'free world') +1,000,000 for blacks, from alexander the pedophile to being bitchslapped and raped by Albanians -1,000,000 for proto-human Macedonians, you lose.