AN APOLOGY TO BLACKS

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Whittier

AN APOLOGY TO BLACKS

Unread post by mayugastank » March 14th, 2009, 12:13 pm

Seems like when doing my research on interracial gang violence the number of murders committed by latinos that are clearly racial far surpasses the number of similiar crimes committed by blacks against latinos.Im not talking about the average mistaken identity case were a young kid who is black is shot in a gang neighborhood -the instances I am naming are deliberate -premeditated, racial killings committed by gang banging latinos against the civilian black population in Los Angeles-enough to make me steer clear of investigating because the embarrassment I feel for my people has made me just turn a blind eye.I will admit that the crimes happen on both sides but to name a few instance to clear the matter up I will post a short summary I found on some very disturbing instances that are KU KLUX KLAN like behaviour on my peoples part.

1)A young black guy getting off of work shot by a teenage latino who yelled " NI**ER" before pumping him full of lead in the firestone district.
2)The racial murder by 204th street of a black man -in retaliation for a black boxer beating a mexican in a prize fight.
3)The attempted murders of a black family holding their children on a porch in the firestone area.
4) The deaths of 2 black men in a prison murder joined by whites and latinos.

The list goes on and on, I unlike many chicano/mexicans do feel it is our responsibility to condone and somehow ask for this behaviour to not be done with some racial struggle mindset because the racial war is pure baloney! Somehow these ignorant fools actually believe that what their doing is for the movement or the raza! Similiar to Hitlers racial theory. You dont have to hate anothers race to have pride in your own.

I know that one apology by one mexican isnt enough to make up for not one murder but going thru this forum and doing my own research made me ashamed of whats been done in MY name.

I have theorys on what could quell some of the violence and how to eliminate the hatred period.I know alot of supremacists on both sides wont want to hear it but I believe thru all my research on racial problems in other lands that the only way to eliminate hate is LOVE.....i.e. assimilation of the races thru interracial marriage and dating. I encourage both races to see the beauty of eachothers culture.

The intense music -food-dance and style of the black culture, which has inspired the world. The words of notable black leaders like MLK -who although hated never hated back-The humility of older christian black people who thru segregation , losing jobs to skin color -poverty, never offended but turned their problems upwards .

The mexican chicano culture with its arts-history and food. The beauty of the latino women. The trend setting ways of its urban youth. The humility taught by its elders to its younger generation . The simpleness and humbleness of the vast majority of its people.

Just my thoughts on this lovely Saturday morning .

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Re: AN APOLOGY TO BLACKS

Unread post by SouljahGirl » March 19th, 2009, 7:59 pm

mayugastank wrote:Seems like when doing my research on interracial gang violence the number of murders committed by latinos that are clearly racial far surpasses the number of similiar crimes committed by blacks against latinos.Im not talking about the average mistaken identity case were a young kid who is black is shot in a gang neighborhood -the instances I am naming are deliberate -premeditated, racial killings committed by gang banging latinos against the civilian black population in Los Angeles-enough to make me steer clear of investigating because the embarrassment I feel for my people has made me just turn a blind eye.I will admit that the crimes happen on both sides but to name a few instance to clear the matter up I will post a short summary I found on some very disturbing instances that are KU KLUX KLAN like behaviour on my peoples part.

1)A young black guy getting off of work shot by a teenage latino who yelled " NI**ER" before pumping him full of lead in the firestone district.
2)The racial murder by 204th street of a black man -in retaliation for a black boxer beating a mexican in a prize fight.
3)The attempted murders of a black family holding their children on a porch in the firestone area.

The list goes on and on, I unlike many chicano/mexicans do feel it is our responsibility to condone and somehow ask for this behaviour to not be done with some racial struggle mindset because the racial war is pure baloney! Somehow these ignorant fools actually believe that what their doing is for the movement or the raza! Similiar to Hitlers racial theory. You dont have to hate anothers race to have pride in your own.

I know that one apology by one mexican isnt enough to make up for not one murder but going thru this forum and doing my own research made me ashamed of whats been done in MY name.

I have theorys on what could quell some of the violence and how to eliminate the hatred period.I know alot of supremacists on both sides wont want to hear it but I believe thru all my research on racial problems in other lands that the only way to eliminate hate is LOVE.....i.e. assimilation of the races thru interracial marriage and dating. I encourage both races to see the beauty of eachothers culture.

The intense music -food-dance and style of the black culture, which has inspired the world. The words of notable black leaders like MLK -who although hated never hated back-The humility of older christian black people who thru segregation , losing jobs to skin color -poverty, never offended but turned their problems upwards .

The Mexican Chicano culture with its arts-history and food. The beauty of the latino women. The trend setting ways of its urban youth. The humility taught by its elders to its younger generation . The simpleness and humbleness of the vast majority of its people.

As I saw the movie Made in America for the second time. I saw the similarities of you people and my people. We came from the rural south here we picked cotton in the fields.

Your people come from a Mexico, where they were farm hands and picked fruit and vegetables.

We were all farmers and croppers and labor workers. All came to California in search of a better life for our families. The problem is that today's generation has no respect for the Black and Brown hands that built California.

Today's generation is so caught up in self gain instead of class gain that it sometimes sickens me...

We live in the same communities shop at the same stores eat at the same restaurants wash in the same laundry.. Our sons killing your sons our Mothers praying with your mothers your children laughing with my children..

we all up in this crap together.. and when will we see it..

God Bless you dear soul.. You are the definition of Man....

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » March 19th, 2009, 8:01 pm

Hey,, since you all that!! You think that you can run on over there to that other thread I write on all the time and teach that person something??

LOL!! I'm just playing... Thanks again Sir..

T3floknk2
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: west los angeles

Unread post by T3floknk2 » March 30th, 2009, 8:58 am

mayugastank wrote:Seems like when doing my research on interracial gang violence the number of murders committed by latinos that are clearly racial far surpasses the number of similiar crimes committed by blacks against latinos.Im not talking about the average mistaken identity case were a young kid who is black is shot in a gang neighborhood -the instances I am naming are deliberate -premeditated, racial killings committed by gang banging latinos against the civilian black population in Los Angeles-enough to make me steer clear of investigating because the embarrassment I feel for my people has made me just turn a blind eye.I will admit that the crimes happen on both sides but to name a few instance to clear the matter up I will post a short summary I found on some very disturbing instances that are KU KLUX KLAN like behaviour on my peoples part.

The mexican chicano culture with its arts-history and food. The beauty of the latino women. The trend setting ways of its urban youth. The humility taught by its elders to its younger generation . The simpleness and humbleness of the vast majority of its people.

All because Joe Morgan took over the eme and clicked up with the AB

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » April 1st, 2009, 10:49 am

LOL that's right, it's all one guys fault. What an idiot.

T3floknk2
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: west los angeles

Unread post by T3floknk2 » April 2nd, 2009, 10:12 am

Oh yea I forgot its your dumb homeboys fault too followers not leaders you dumb lol

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » April 13th, 2009, 4:21 pm

lol,

black/mullato mexicans, and mestizo mexicans both settled the city Los Angeles... it's sad we fighting over this place now.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua

Unread post by razbojnik » April 13th, 2009, 5:10 pm

perongregory wrote:lol,

black/mullato mexicans, and mestizo mexicans both settled the city Los Angeles... it's sad we fighting over this place now.
That's what we want, remember?

At least you guys aren't in a civil war with militas in the streets of Los Angeles, but the social situation is fucked.

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » April 14th, 2009, 10:19 am

Agreed..

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » April 15th, 2009, 12:54 pm

Mexicans don't have problems with black Latinos, just black Americans.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » April 15th, 2009, 2:59 pm

I know that, and not all mexicans have problems with black americans, vice versa... and that wasn't my point, my point was blacks, regardless if they're blacks from America or Jupiter, helped settle this city as well so fuck the dumb shit.

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » April 16th, 2009, 10:13 am

perongregory wrote:I know that, and not all mexicans have problems with black americans, vice versa... and that wasn't my point, my point was blacks, regardless if they're blacks from America or Jupiter, helped settle this city as well so fu-- the dumb shit.
Truth Be Told..........

youayntfresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by youayntfresh » May 3rd, 2009, 10:28 am

Silencioso wrote:

So Ive heard.I have a friend that is Black but from Honduras.He said he never had any problem from Mexicans.He said that is because Black Americans show off and think they are better than everyone.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » May 3rd, 2009, 3:58 pm

youayntfresh wrote:
Silencioso wrote:

So Ive heard.I have a friend that is Black but from Honduras.He said he never had any problem from Mexicans.He said that is because Black Americans show off and think they are better than everyone.
oh yeah? how come we really didn't have major problems back in the day? I know a few Mexicans that grew up in south central in the 50's and its all good with blacks, lotta Mexicans that's not apart of this new generation and invigorated with that prison bs, not really trippin so much off of blacks this recent shit is mainly some new BS.

SmileyGee
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SmileyGee » September 26th, 2009, 1:36 pm

Appologize for the the dead innocent blacks that have been killed appologize for Cheryl Green who was killed by 204st and for all of the other innocents...But dnt appologize for the prisin kills dnt appologize for gang member who gave their lifes and were killed dnt appolige for the tension the bangers are having but do appolize that it involves innocent people

youayntfresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by youayntfresh » September 27th, 2009, 10:42 am

Nobody is going to apologize for OTHER peoples actions. I dont expect blacks to apologize for the Fruit Town Pirus killing of a STREET VENDOR.....

He didnt even speak English for christ sake.

Can we get an apology for that????

rollinthru

Unread post by rollinthru » September 27th, 2009, 11:20 am

Exactly. And what's up with the Black P. Stone that shot a 3-year-old Latina girl in the chest!

I like the gesture, and I think it's cool to reach out like that. But don't downplay how it goes the other way around A LOT. It just gets less publicity.
I also don't like how you say most CHicanos/Mexicans are like that. Kinda sandbagging your people there.

I'm not trying to "apologize". I just keep it cool like I always have. I don't like showing Blacks as being the victims, apologizing them, when they talk all kinds of mess about Jamiel Shaw and Cheryl Green who were both teens who kicked it with thugs, when a 3-year-old girl gotta tooken out, and they don't say shit about that.
http://www.amren.com/mtnews/archives/20 ... _say_k.php

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » September 27th, 2009, 12:17 pm

Apology or not the statistics show mexicangers are targeting black civillians a lot more than black gangsters are targeting mexican civillians, either way it's punk shit.

rollinthru

Unread post by rollinthru » September 27th, 2009, 3:39 pm

perongregory wrote:Apology or not the statistics show mexicangers are targeting black civillians a lot more than black gangsters are targeting mexican civillians, either way it's punk shit.
It is punk shit, but I dont know what stats you're using.
Last time I saw, LA County stats showed Blacks robbing and assaulting Hispanics at a higher rate. That's something they don't mention in the articles about Latinos attacking Blacks.

Fact is, theres a lot more Latino gangs in LA than Black gangs. All this shit is being pulled by gangsters on both sides. I don't like the guilt trip, or the finger-pointing lectures. This isn't NY in the 90s when Italian civilians would murder Blacks just for coming into their hood. There's not that kind of "race-war" going on.

And we saw with Jamiel Shaw, how it becomes a "hate crime" so quick, even though Espinoza went home talking about how he snuffed a "Blood" not a black. And even though Shaw was fronting like he was a G. How often is that the case?

Mexican gangsters are definitely more vocal in talking shit. A lot of them got a lot of hate, and I dont know why. It's fuckin stupid. I don't care about banging on bloods or crips. But i had graffiti that says fuck "spooks" or "niggers". And even though Cheryl Green was chilling with thugs, I thought that was wrong too.

I hate the attitude SOME eses have about race, but at the same time, I get angry when I see the media focusing on one side of the story, when innocent immigrants are getting killed, their women raped, and 3-year-old little girls are getting murdered.

The news is against Latinos these days. And instead of talking shit about all Latinos being racist because of what some gangsters are doing, people need to look at what some of the blacks are doing too. Either way, it's gangsters doing it, not civilians clicking up to lynch people like the KKK. It's just gangsters being reckless and doing pussy shit taking out bystanders. I'm down for black and brown unity, but I dont like how one sided the s tory is.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » September 29th, 2009, 6:44 pm

fact of the matter is, both sides are wrong, both sides are STUPID, both sides have some sort of absence in fathers to teach them some god damn morals, some honor atleast, both sides are full of fucking idiots running around thinking its gangsta or hard to kill innocent people, to kill a little latina girl or a random black guy at a bus stop, ignorance and experience runs them streets, folks are too fucking retarded to realize were all from the same hell and goin through the same struggle and hustle, and forget that killing an innocent person doesnt do anything, instead of killing real enemies, their out killing little girls and shit, old folks and shit, thinking their gangsters now, fucking insects thats what they is, insects that needa get fucking stomped.

all this racial killing innocent civilian targeting shit is for hoe ass muthafuckas, up in court tryna act all hard like you aint got no remorse, like your a cold muthafucka because you killed an innocent civilian, stupid ass muthafuckas...

black brown blue red green gray white whatever

some HOE ass muthafuckas if you goin around killing innocent people, get no stripes for that, get no respect for that, just a bitch ass coward, these muthafuckas need some daddys to beat they ass down and let em know they some lil hoes with this racial killing shit

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Whittier

Unread post by mayugastank » September 30th, 2009, 3:15 pm

pistolslanga wrote:fact of the matter is, both sides are wrong, both sides are STUPID, both sides have some sort of absence in fathers to teach them some god damn morals, some honor atleast, both sides are full of #%@&#%@ idiots running around thinking its gangsta or hard to kill innocent people, to kill a little latina girl or a random black guy at a bus stop, ignorance and experience runs them streets, folks are too #%@&#%@ retarded to realize were all from the same hell and goin through the same struggle and hustle, and forget that killing an innocent person doesnt do anything, instead of killing real enemies, their out killing little girls and shit, old folks and shit, thinking their gangsters now, #%@&#%@ insects thats what they is, insects that needa get #%@&#%@ stomped.

all this racial killing innocent civilian targeting shit is for hoe ass muthafuckas, up in court tryna act all hard like you aint got no remorse, like your a cold muthafucka because you killed an innocent civilian, stupid ass muthafuckas...

black brown blue red green gray white whatever

some HOE ass muthafuckas if you goin around killing innocent people, get no stripes for that, get no respect for that, just a bitch ass coward, these muthafuckas need some daddys to beat they ass down and let em know they some lil hoes with this racial killing shit

It goes beyond being hard, Hitler was able to cause and manipulate racial hatred among the German populace by playing on humans natural tendency to define ourselves into groups.A story I read on an SS guard who personally beat , shot and killed over 60 Jewish prisoners, had his prior profession being a Elementary School Teacher before volunteering for the special guards. This man felt it his racial duty to eradicate and work against Jewish Aggression.(takeover of highly technical jobs, academia, and housing,banking).The storys on the racial murders against black and latinos by gangmembers is nothing but a repeat of the same. I have been in conversations , amongst latinos where WOMEN were uttering racial stereotypes, youd think only to hear from avowed racists, at the end of the conversation when I voiced that that type of talk was racialist -an absolute denial came from the other end , explaining to me that although those views were held it did not make this person racist.
People tend to align themselves and make friends and romance with those similiar to themselves. In Southern California the statistics and my own views have shown the white and CHICANO(not mexican) populaces to be thorough intertwined in marriage and child bearing, to put it in numbers ,1 out of every 3 mexican -american born children will marry an anglo.
The views held by both dominant prison gangs are nearly identical, the acceptance by groups like the NLR and MM ,of mixed race members and full white members in the MM show something that NO ONE is really looking at. During the 80s, these 2 groups were more then just allies and even today --their blood ties and level of business ventures shows them to be very coordinated ,and working closely together.
As an example , the trial against the AB showed 2 members of the mexican mafia amongst those charged in the indictment. More examples: The first murder at COLORADO SUPERMAX prison ,the highest security prison in the world, was commmitted against a white inmate ,by a member of the AB, his 2 accomplices were Mexican Mafia members.The most famous inmate in the federal system( AB member THOMAS SILVERSTEIN) commmitted 2 racial murders as a favor to the MEXICAN MAFIA.
THE MM and AB have a mutual enemies list in both state and federal prisons. And ANYONE who believes that this is a simple alliance (like the BGF and NF,who dont really associate) is highly mistaken.
Lastly, to deny in anyway shape or form that the racial tensions felt on the streets of LA amongst blacks and latinos is being pushed by a prison mentality, and that Southern California gang life and prison politics are completely assimiliated is to deny the obvious.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » September 30th, 2009, 3:48 pm

We might disagree mayuga, but when ur on ur on, I believe this goes back centuries as well...you have to look at the Spanish caste system in Mexico and see how the euros racial system factored into the culture and history of Mestizo latinos, particularly Mexicans.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Unread post by MENACE18 » October 1st, 2009, 7:53 am

jamiel shaw was a gang banger,a gang member is someone who joins the gang,a gang banger is some one who claims it,he was killed by baby boy from westside 18st alsace avenue locos for claimin he was a blood,he was homies with gang members,had pictures of him representin rollin 20s bloods,had 30k 18k on myspace,it was his fault he got killed,u cant be a punk and want the respect and all that of bein a gangmember but not deal with the dangers of it,the girl cheryl green did know ppl who were gang members but she never repped anythin,some said her mom knew guys who were crips,but she didnt deserve to die cuz even if she did know gangmembers she didnt claim or anythin

blacks are easy to turn every killen racial but when its vice versa they dont say shit,not just in LA but other areas to,in florida a group of muslims were going to open up a mosque and the local black church was protesting it,the black priest was sayin "we dont want terrorist in our back yard",i know too many blacks who think they cant be racist because they were slaves,news flash ,every1 was slaves and treated like shit one time,italians,jews,mexicans,native americans,europeans,asians,every1 was treated like shit before

and look at black p stones,those lames harrass any hispanic they see and they be sayin that they fucked up 18strs.they just fuck up any1 whos hispanic,a homegirl of mine had a brother who was a skater,he got jumped by stones at a park and they were braggin that they fucked up a 18str

black hoods fuck up innocent hispanics just as much as we do,to me i honestly at times cant tell if some1 is a blood or crip cuz alot of blacks be dressin with the same style,i see alot in san diego who dress like they from skyline piru but they aint and u get confused cuz they be yappin how they down but then they get checked and punked

me i dont hate all blacks,i got problems with some but thats because i know how they are,i got homies who are black and down for 18st just like any other homie

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » October 1st, 2009, 2:45 pm

I think Mayuga made some good points in his above post. Like Peron said I don't always agree with the guy but I can't deny a good point when it's been made.

I read an article a while back on Chicano/white marriages and it said that in mixed couples where the husband is Chicano the couple tends to be upperwardly mobile, middle-class and culturally mainstream American. In mixed couples where the husband is white, however, the couple tends to be working-class or low end middle[class. Often in these white father mixed families the culture of the household is more Chicano with the father sometimes actually learning spanish. It's hard to imagine this type of mixing and cultural cross-pollination NOT making an impact on racial attitudes.

It doesn't explain why Nortenos act black though.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » October 1st, 2009, 2:59 pm

That's true and I wonder about that, but I think it has something to do with Southern California, and particularly LA...you'll see more "black" acting mexicans outside of California. So what is it about this city that fosters this mindstate.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Unread post by MENACE18 » October 1st, 2009, 4:10 pm

Silencioso wrote:I think Mayuga made some good points in his above post. Like Peron said I don't always agree with the guy but I can't deny a good point when it's been made.

I read an article a while back on Chicano/white marriages and it said that in mixed couples where the husband is Chicano the couple tends to be upperwardly mobile, middle-class and culturally mainstream American. In mixed couples where the husband is white, however, the couple tends to be working-class or low end middle[class. Often in these white father mixed families the culture of the household is more Chicano with the father sometimes actually learning spanish. It's hard to imagine this type of mixing and cultural cross-pollination NOT making an impact on racial attitudes.

to me nortenos probably act more black cuz they are around them alot up in northern cali,the bay area always had black shit,in sd alot of hispanics and tryen to dress black but all act like paisas,fucken lames

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: East Side Sacra

Unread post by MCD » October 2nd, 2009, 12:55 am

Silencioso wrote:I think Mayuga made some good points in his above post. Like Peron said I don't always agree with the guy but I can't deny a good point when it's been made.

Most Norteños act black because there's a greater ratio of black to brown in norte califaz than in the sur. In the sur you got cities that are like 90-95% mexican (or latino)and the result is a real cultured community in general if you know what i mean. The closest to that in the north is probably Fresno & Salinas and they are about half, so the community is nowhere near as centered around chicano culture. Every other city besides that is maybe 1/3 chicano at best. So these vatos got a choice, act like bolillos, paisas, or blacks. I think you know who wins there.

youayntfresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by youayntfresh » October 3rd, 2009, 5:51 pm

rollinthru wrote:Exactly. And what's up with the Black P. Stone that shot a 3-year-old Latina girl in the chest!

I like the gesture, and I think it's cool to reach out like that. But don't downplay how it goes the other way around A LOT. It just gets less publicity.
I also don't like how you say most CHicanos/Mexicans are like that. Kinda sandbagging your people there.

I'm not trying to "apologize". I just keep it cool like I always have. I don't like showing Blacks as being the victims, apologizing them, when they talk all kinds of mess about Jamiel Shaw and Cheryl Green who were both teens who kicked it with thugs, when a 3-year-old girl gotta tooken out, and they don't say shit about that.
http://www.amren.com/mtnews/archives/20 ... _say_k.php

I read a LA Times article about this that said the BPS guy actually opened the van door and shot her. The guy who was being shot as ran into a building or something.

youayntfresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by youayntfresh » October 3rd, 2009, 6:00 pm

perongregory wrote:Apology or not the statistics show mexicangers are targeting black civillians a lot more than black gangsters are targeting mexican civillians, either way it's punk shit.

Sorry but I had to say that about 50-60 of LA blacks are out of control animals. I dont know if that makes me a racist. Almost every black in LA has gang ties that why you hear about those low key bangers getting caught slipping.

I was at this McDonalds on Crenshaw and 43rd and theres like these old blacks that get suited and just talk. They were talking about how they are still being oppressed and that LAPD is racist.LAPD is now mostly black and Latin so why do blacks keep trying to find excuses for their own failure.

I heard that southern blacks are more respectful towards each other and other races.

( I should take this to the race forum huh)

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » October 3rd, 2009, 6:13 pm

Yeah a lot of poor blacks are out of control, but guess what so are a lot of poor mexicans like those cholos who killed that baby girl last week. stop being bias...nexicans have a lot of gang ties a lot, isn't it you guys always bragging about the cholo gangster and how he started gangsterism, but it's the blacks who are gang related? Lol.and I don't think blacks nake the majority of the LAPD prob. Mexicans, definitely not no blacks.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Unread post by Dobre » October 3rd, 2009, 7:17 pm

perongregory wrote:Yeah a lot of poor blacks are out of control, but guess what so are a lot of poor mexicans like those cholos who killed that baby girl last week. stop being bias...nexicans have a lot of gang ties a lot, isn't it you guys always bragging about the cholo gangster and how he started gangsterism, but it's the blacks who are gang related? Lol.and I don't think blacks nake the majority of the LAPD prob. Mexicans, definitely not no blacks.
They're killing your people.....I think Africa should invade Mexico....

youayntfresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by youayntfresh » October 3rd, 2009, 7:52 pm

perongregory wrote:Yeah a lot of poor blacks are out of control, but guess what so are a lot of poor mexicans like those cholos who killed that baby girl last week. stop being bias...nexicans have a lot of gang ties a lot, isn't it you guys always bragging about the cholo gangster and how he started gangsterism, but it's the blacks who are gang related? Lol.and I don't think blacks nake the majority of the LAPD prob. Mexicans, definitely not no blacks.

Its not only poor blacks. Even blacks up here in Fox Hills and Baldwin Hills just cant stop acting like animals. MOST Mexicans are not gang related in LA.But in LA, blacks are a minority they are more likely to have gang ties.