exiled K-Pop singer Yoo Seung Jun

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
ridincitiesforever
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Monterey Park

exiled K-Pop singer Yoo Seung Jun

Unread post by ridincitiesforever » May 9th, 2009, 2:43 am

I had a friend who told me that once exiled K-Pop singer Yoo Seung Jun was a part of the Korean Pride gang? Can anybody comfirm this?

Proverbz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Question

Unread post by Proverbz » May 9th, 2009, 10:46 am

yoo seung joon LOL damn that dood was the shit back then. he was like the korean version of usher. ay ridincities it says you are MV so im guessing you're hispanic but damn you sure do know a lot about asians. anyway back to yoo seung joon, i dont think he was KP because KP was based in ktown. he attended sunny hills high which most likely means he used to run with wah ching. here's a link of his demo when he was a teenager living in cali :

ridincitiesforever
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ridincitiesforever » May 11th, 2009, 1:42 pm

I am asian but i did grow up in a hispanic environment. I know a some of each side.

FelonOne
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by FelonOne » May 11th, 2009, 11:33 pm

How come he a singa now?

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » May 12th, 2009, 4:15 pm

FelonOne wrote:How come he a singa now?

ummm....the money and bitches?

ridincitiesforever
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ridincitiesforever » May 12th, 2009, 5:12 pm

FelonOne wrote:How come he a singa now?
He is a singer now, but active in China and Taiwan. He was very popular back in the days, but still is a bit popular. However, people have told me he ties to a gang and he even admitted in a church testimony from what I heard from a friend. Just only trying to see if this is true or not.

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » May 12th, 2009, 7:29 pm

weren't KPG claiming blood for a while?

richjesus

Unread post by richjesus » May 12th, 2009, 9:13 pm

lol, koreans claiming blood. horrible horrible. makes me ashamed seein these dudes in ktown claiming crip n blood raggin it.

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » May 13th, 2009, 1:16 am

Back in the day KP was in Fullerton and some heads did go to Sunny Hills. There were also heads from KP spread around OC. I don't remember them really doing any dirt tho.

ridincitiesforever
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ridincitiesforever » May 13th, 2009, 11:57 pm

triplethreat wrote:Back in the day KP was in Fullerton and some heads did go to Sunny Hills. There were also heads from KP spread around OC. I don't remember them really doing any dirt tho.
I do agree with that, I remember but in high school I used to see some people from KP who went to the same high school i did in montebello. korean gangs to me are scattered everywhere, it seems.

SB Tisoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SB Tisoy » May 14th, 2009, 10:59 am

KP? There were some heads in Torrance too. Didn't know they were that widespread I thought they were a branch off of the LA ones.

FINITO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: TOrrance

Unread post by FINITO » November 2nd, 2009, 3:03 pm

lol That's some BS and i know for a fact that Yooo seung jun was no KP cuz i used to bang KP during our prime. Yea ive heard many people saying that YSJ was KP because when he first came out with an album back in 97, he had a KP tat on his arm and he flossed that shit on his album cover...well it was just a show and he got hit up for it a few times cuz of it. I remember back in 98 ( i think ) me and the Boyz saw him at MEGA nightclub trying to act all hard so when he went into the bathroom, ma hyung made me follow him inside and hit em up... I asked him straight up wus with that KP tat and why he fakin the funk and shit and he got all spooked and said something along the lines of " ohhh it's just a prop and im tying to promote myself and respresent LA, i dont bang and never did "...... lol so i tell em that this shit is no joke nor a game and u dont just get a tat of someone else' hood. Muthafuckers's lives can come to an end cuz of shit like that.. So he apologized sincerely and walked out like a chump. And a while later i found out that he got that tat removed..

That was my only encounter with the dude but i know many people who knew him personally around Fullerton area.. He went to Sunny HIlls high school and my hyungs and noonas from there told me that he was one of those loners who spoke to nobody in class. He was those quiet loners who listened to K pops and danced n shit. So to clear things up, this YSJ foo was NOT a KP.... that is hilarious. he wasnt a knucklehad, troublemaker, or any of that stuff.

FINITO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: TOrrance

Unread post by FINITO » November 2nd, 2009, 3:08 pm

There used to be alot of foos claiming KP but more than half of those foos were fake and didnt know what the fuck they were talking about... Claiming KOrean Pride ( just proud to be Korean ) and the gang KP ( where i was from ) are different and lot of folks get mixed up... I know there were a few KPs coming out of OC but only a very few of them.....

The true OG members were Hollywood Mike, Oso, Mr Tricks, and Demon...

ridincitiesforever
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ridincitiesforever » November 2nd, 2009, 11:36 pm

FINITO wrote:lol That's some BS and i know for a fact that Yooo seung jun was no KP because i used to bang KP during our prime. Yea ive heard many people saying that YSJ was KP because when he first came out with an album back in 97, he had a KP tat on his arm and he flossed that shit on his album cover...well it was just a show and he got hit up for it a few times because of it. I remember back in 98 ( i think ) me and the Boyz saw him at MEGA nightclub trying to act all hard so when he went into the bathroom, ma hyung made me follow him inside and hit em up... I asked him straight up wus with that KP tat and why he fakin the funk and shit and he got all spooked and said something along the lines of " ohhh it's just a prop and im tying to promote myself and respresent LA, i dont bang and never did "...... lol so i tell em that this shit is no joke nor a game and u dont just get a tat of someone else' hood. Muthafuckers's lives can come to an end because of shit like that.. So he apologized sincerely and walked out like a chump. And a while later i found out that he got that tat removed..

That was my only encounter with the dude but i know many people who knew him personally around Fullerton area.. He went to Sunny HIlls high school and my hyungs and noonas from there told me that he was one of those loners who spoke to nobody in class. He was those quiet loners who listened to K pops and danced n shit. So to clear things up, this YSJ foo was NOT a KP.... that is hilarious. he wasnt a knucklehad, troublemaker, or any of that stuff.
Maybe that exlains now, why his kp tatoo on his arm disappeared.

thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Harbor Area

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » November 3rd, 2009, 12:09 am

FINITO wrote:lol That's some BS and i know for a fact that Yooo seung jun was no KP because i used to bang KP during our prime. Yea ive heard many people saying that YSJ was KP because when he first came out with an album back in 97, he had a KP tat on his arm and he flossed that shit on his album cover...well it was just a show and he got hit up for it a few times because of it. I remember back in 98 ( i think ) me and the Boyz saw him at MEGA nightclub trying to act all hard so when he went into the bathroom, ma hyung made me follow him inside and hit em up... I asked him straight up wus with that KP tat and why he fakin the funk and shit and he got all spooked and said something along the lines of " ohhh it's just a prop and im tying to promote myself and respresent LA, i dont bang and never did "...... lol so i tell em that this shit is no joke nor a game and u dont just get a tat of someone else' hood. Muthafuckers's lives can come to an end because of shit like that.. So he apologized sincerely and walked out like a chump. And a while later i found out that he got that tat removed..

Hes an entertainer.. hes putting a show like how 90 percent of these rappers in america are fake, and yeah back in my day the quiet homies were putting in more work than the big mouth talking hoez lmao these foos would just talk all day but wouldnt do shit its either u do shit and then keep quiet or u dont put in work and keep yapping yo mouth

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there

Re: exiled K-Pop singer Yoo Seung Jun

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » November 7th, 2009, 6:30 pm

just did a google search cuz i didnt know who you guys were talking about.

If he is smashing that...
homie won.