Craziest Most feared Black Man Alive?

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » January 6th, 2007, 2:21 am

George wrote:
oso1 wrote:from what i remember , Tyson himself said it was Don King , was the one that manipulated him (Tyson ).

to leave his manager , whom was white and all of his other business associates .

if his original trainer were alive , Cus D Amato , i dont know if you would have stayed completely out of trouble but i dont think he would be in the situation he is in now . just my opinion .
What would happen if Tyson got serious again. Decided to re-hire Teddy Atlas as one of his main trainers and,
begins to train with the peek-a-boo style he mastered in the 80's... The good head movement, combination of quick/powerful punches, footwork, etc.

What if Mike Tyson decided to fight in small boxing matches with lesser known but worthy opponents in regional bouts?
Not for all the fame/fortune but just SLIGHTLY show the world he still got it, and make SOME money just to help him stay alive...

That would be a good start for Tyson. FOrget all the pills, all the idiots using him for cash and gifts, women, etc.
Just train again.

I was thinking that if George Foreman had the will and courage to shake the worlds perspective as a returning 40 something year old boxer,
is it impossible for Tyson to do something similar?

Out of all the 80's boxers I have witnessed, my heart longs for Mike Tyson bitch slap the world for doubting him as a fighter after he left prison for that rape charge.
He seems like one of those underdog's you hope would face all of lifes obstacles and rise to the occasions!
Thats like given a poor man a million dollars.

he need to be educated on how to manage money. he needs to learn to invest.

How did this man not invest? All the other athletes invest.

but Tyson did have any1 looking out for him. And he got into to it or fired all the people who cared for him.

And was King and leeches got him, there was no1 to look after him.

Tyson was pretty damn cocky at the time.

Not too mention the female who got him sent up.

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » January 6th, 2007, 2:25 am

johnnny wrote:-actually yea true the natives of the americas they were good people they livied in harmony with nature. The africans too, and to a degree the northern europeans.

-the sickness is in my opinion caused by the want and need for money which leads to some people who arent as strong as others to do bad shit

-i hope one day the world will be able to operate without the form of currency we have today
not completely. Im nto saying Whites didnt make it worse, but native Americans and Africans like all other villages fought was the creation of metal was discovered.

As populations grew, more territory was needed.

War is in man's nature.

heck if you beleive in the Bible, Egyptians enslaved people in the days of moses.

people will always want more.

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » January 6th, 2007, 2:29 am

'X' wrote:We can sit back and say how mike may be strange, sick, or whatever, but alot of us are just as f!@#d up, only in other ways though. I reguraly see a gang of people destroying our people over some bs, and I don't hear too many say those people are f!@#ed up. Maybe mike has made alot of mistakes, but I know alot of people who have done way worse.

Just a little rant of mine....continue on.
well.

Just go to youtube.

I almost trip out when i saw this young Black girl get know.

And she wasnt even doing anything. The girl was like "Why do you want to fight me, I dont even know you".

Some1 came from behind and hit her with a bottle.

That stuff pisses me off.

Niggas get mad at me, but the 1st chance out, im up outy. My kids and going through what i went through.

I know its everywhere, but some places are worse than others.

I rmemeber some girls beating and cutting this new girl hair, because all the boys where jocking her. She kept to hersel, and didnt say anything to any1.

That type of crap pisses me off.

it was also an old article, where a Black mother saw her daughters man dancing with a boy, so the mom told the daughter to go in there and handle it. the girl ended up in a coma.

funk on site
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by funk on site » January 6th, 2007, 3:02 am

tyson aint as dumb as most people think he is. his ex-wife wuz a doctor she said he had a high iq and wuz real smart actually, that crazy shit he just do that to scare niggaz, he's a cancer and cancer's r known to have a loud bark becuz they really ce sensitive ass muthafucaz on the inside , but he is one of my fav boxers of all time fo sho in his heyday fool wuz a savage

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » January 9th, 2007, 5:37 pm

funk on site wrote:tyson aint as dumb as most people think he is. his ex-wife wuz a doctor she said he had a high iq and wuz real smart actually, that crazy shit he just do that to scare niggaz, he's a cancer and cancer's r known to have a loud bark becuz they really be sensitive ass muthafucaz on the inside , but he is one of my fav boxers of all time fo sho in his heyday fool wuz a savage
BUT YOU'RE DUMBER THAN MOST PEOPLE GIVE YOU CREDIT FOR. :shock:

FUCKEN LOUD MOUTH PIECE OF SHIT, FAGGOT ASS!!!

PUSSY ASS, BUSTER!!!!

I didn't have to look too far to find out what a FAKE ASS, BITCH YOU REALLY ARE....

Blakk wrote: "...Grape aka Extradout aka Grapestreet aka Funk on site aka Wattscrackin aka Grape fruity aka On site... Got damn cuzz you a lonely nigga...."/ :roll:

FUC-KEN PUSSY !!!!!!!!! :evil:

YOUR A PIECE OF SHIT, FUC-KEN FAKE !!! :evil:

I WOULD BET THE LIVING SHIT OUTTA YOU, BITCH BOY !! :evil:

You keep gettin exposed and you keep coming back for more,

like the bitc-h that you are...!!!

GO SLANG THAT ASS FOR ME, FAKE ASS MUTHAFUCKA :evil:

Your PIMP,
MARTINEZ :lol:
8) 8)

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » January 9th, 2007, 5:50 pm

funk on site wrote:tyson aint as dumb as most people think he is. his ex-wife wuz a doctor she said he had a high iq and wuz real smart actually, that crazy shit he just do that to scare niggaz, he's a cancer and cancer's r known to have a loud bark becuz they really be sensitive ass muthafucaz on the inside , but he is one of my fav boxers of all time fo sho in his heyday fool wuz a savage
"get's FU-CKed On Site" :shock:

Let it be the last time time you ever respond to a REAL muthafucka like ME. :evil:

You fake ass, pussy ass, piece of shit, been exposed too many damn times for the BITCH that are!!! :shock:

GET THE FU-CK OUTTA HERE!!! :evil:

keep slangin that soft ass for me puta !!! :wink:

You know you like it, muthafucka. :lol:

a REAL EAST SIDER,
Mr. Martinez 8)

funk on site
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by funk on site » January 9th, 2007, 7:35 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

u :evil: :evil: :evil: ??

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: beeeeeeeeeeeeyaaaaaaaaaaaaaatch

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » January 9th, 2007, 9:09 pm

MAN FUCK THAT "OH I FEEL SORRY FOR MIKE TYSON" BULL$!T !!!!!
MIKE TYSON IS the FU*KIN MAN!!!!!just seeying these videos made me like him more than i did before...dude is insane... :lol:

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » January 9th, 2007, 9:16 pm

terren2000 wrote:
TeeKay wrote:I felt sorry for nigga too, shame he had to mess shit up with that, true thing is a lot of his cash got spent with all those lawyers fees an all
They say when that White Dude who raised him dided he changed.

And then the crap with Robin Givens, her and her moms supposedly tried to control him and took some of his money.

I cant see him hittin Robin, he'd kill her.
Don king maybe fooled with him a bit, who was the white dude?

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » January 9th, 2007, 11:06 pm

terren2000 wrote:
TeeKay wrote:I felt sorry for nigga too, shame he had to mess shit up with that, true thing is a lot of his cash got spent with all those lawyers fees an all
They say when that White Dude who raised him dided he changed.

And then the crap with Robin Givens, her and her moms supposedly tried to control him and took some of his money.

I cant see him hittin Robin, he'd kill her.
Cus D'amato was him, the dude who raised him and taught him the "peek a boo style" fighting, he died 1year before Tyson got the belt, they say if he was still alive sometime longer, Tyson would of seen his own full potential with his help, then also he fired Kevin Rooney in 88, who D'amato also passed on the training and style to him then lost his championship to James "Buster" Douglas

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » January 12th, 2007, 12:27 am

BxxMILITIA wrote:MAN fu-- THAT "OH I FEEL SORRY FOR MIKE TYSON" BULL$!T !!!!!
MIKE TYSON IS the FU*KIN MAN!!!!!just seeying these videos made me like him more than i did before...dude is insane... :lol:
yea, gots to respect the insanity.

hes a cat id shoot on site. Just listening to him talk, I would just shoot him in the foot to back him up off me. Im not wastin my time fightin a cat that ignorant.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » January 13th, 2007, 5:27 pm

Craziest Most feared Black Man Alive?
HUGO CHAVEZ lol :lol:

tray36
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: fayetteville

Re: Craziest Most feared Black Man Alive?

Unread post by tray36 » October 25th, 2008, 8:51 am

that man crazy hahaha

necron
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: London

Unread post by necron » November 16th, 2008, 3:00 pm

There's such thing as the craziest black man alive. The craziest black man would be dead, whitey would make sure of it.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua

Unread post by razbojnik » November 16th, 2008, 6:11 pm

necron wrote:There's such thing as the craziest black man alive. The craziest black man would be dead, whitey would make sure of it.
;)

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » May 19th, 2009, 1:32 pm

The craziest black man alive right now walking amongst us, is the new moderator with one click of a button BAM!!!!!!

FelonOne
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by FelonOne » May 30th, 2009, 11:01 pm

Mike tyson is fearce

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Whittier

Re:

Unread post by mayugastank » January 14th, 2010, 1:26 am

perongregory wrote:he needed some people he could rely on and rehabilitation. If he had that he woulda been good. But he didn't have no real family, a major problem with his life.
Theres a book called the animal factory a white guy wrote about life in the pen in California. There was a black guy called bear that would consistently knock mofos out take their ass and then be like what anyone gonna do about it?? HEd beat up 3 or 4 guys trying to stab him and then beat up the guards as they restrained him. Straight savage

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re:

Unread post by H572DSTA » January 14th, 2010, 7:20 am

i guess the craziest black people live in this african coutry featured in blood diamond

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » January 25th, 2010, 6:50 am

Idi Amin was definetly a crazy man, but he's dead now...