Bodymore Flavor

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
soljakid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: a city thats in USA

Bodymore Flavor

Unread post by soljakid » May 28th, 2009, 10:56 pm

yo, i jus gotta say that i love bmore, yo. i love that we call ciggarettes fugs. i love we smoke ducches like that, u can keep yo philly. its same shit different flavor all over america, for real, but baltimore is MY flavor. WE the guttahest, WE the grimeyest. the judge aint jus the judge, u go to see 'master such and such'. drugs is plentyful, ALWAYS find somethin, plus HELLA liquore stores and bars. all the lil freaky scutter jump offs u could want. we the dirty south of the east coast. and EVERYBODY know what time it is. i aint sayin anybodys better than anybody, and respect to the real all over. but to me, baltimore is THE BEST, baby. straight like that, no BS. ya mean? and the MONEY... the GAME. its so strong out bmore. its like, theres so many different levels and angles to the game out there. people interact like a motherfucker, shit be POPPIN, my dude. u go out there, and u gon see what im talkin about. niggas stay on that guttah guttah, rowdy rowdy shit. i miss it so bad. im stuck out here in fuckin ohio, and u can have some fun out here... they get they shit poppin, im hatin.. its jus NOT bodymore. i miss home, and i been gone for a freakin YEAR already. gotta get on my FEET, homie. get back out there. its SLOW out here, for real. fugs is squares out here, its rellos before ducches, and they dont call they money cheese. i DO have fun out here, i gets it poppin whereever i go, its jus i wish i havent been away for this long. i been out here a YEAR already. gotta keep my head up, ill make it back. jus wanted to vent a lil bit, and say that i LOVE baltimore. thats the longest i ever lived anywhere, 8 years, and i truly got baltimore love. aite, ill end on that.

soljakid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: a city thats in USA

Re: Bodymore Flavor

Unread post by soljakid » May 28th, 2009, 11:00 pm

soljakid wrote:yo, i jus gotta say that i love bmore, yo. i love that we call ciggarettes fugs. i love we smoke ducches like that, u can keep yo philly. its same shit different flavor all over america, for real, but baltimore is MY flavor. WE the guttahest, WE the grimeyest. the judge aint jus the judge, u go to see 'master such and such'. drugs is plentyful, ALWAYS find somethin, plus HELLA liquore stores and bars. all the lil freaky scutter jump offs u could want. we the dirty south of the east coast. and EVERYBODY know what time it is. i aint sayin anybodys better than anybody, and respect to the real all over. but to me, baltimore is THE BEST, baby. straight like that, no BS. ya mean? and the MONEY... the GAME. its so strong out bmore. its like, theres so many different levels and angles to the game out there. people interact like a motherfucker, shit be POPPIN, my dude. u go out there, and u gon see what im talkin about. niggas stay on that guttah guttah, rowdy rowdy shit. i miss it so bad. im stuck out here in fuckin ohio, and u can have some fun out here... they get they shit poppin, im hatin.. its jus NOT bodymore. i miss home, and i been gone for a freakin YEAR already. gotta get on my FEET, homie. get back out there. its SLOW out here, for real. fugs is squares out here, its rellos before ducches, and they dont call they money cheese. i DO have fun out here, i gets it poppin whereever i go, its jus i wish i havent been away for this long. i been out here a YEAR already. gotta keep my head up, ill make it back. jus wanted to vent a lil bit, and say that i LOVE baltimore. thats the longest i ever lived anywhere, 8 years, and i truly got baltimore love. aite, ill end on that.
i meant, they get they shit poppin, im NOT hatin. which im not. jus ready to leave.