how to throw up the East Coast

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
soljakid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: a city thats in USA

how to throw up the East Coast

Unread post by soljakid » May 28th, 2009, 9:46 pm

alright, im lookin for some help on this one. im sure u already know how them west coast cats be throwing west coast up with they 'W'. plus that could be used for westside, too, im pretty sure. now, im wonderin can u throw up East Coast by using a sideways pitch fork? <pitch fork is folk sign.> im thinkin, tho, that if u turn it sideways, with the 'E' standin up, index finger top part of 'E', middle finger middle part, and thumb for the bottom, that u could use that to rep East Coast. ive seen differnt pictures, tho, so im thinkin u could use other things, too. i also think i seen some slight variations in the 'W', but the way pac used to do it is the mainly used. u know everything crazy out in the streets. alright, so im includin some pictures of different ways i think u might be able to do it. the sideways pitch fork how i be doin it, and i want to make sure that thats not like already takin and used by some specific gang, or if its widely acceptable for East Coast or whatever. can anybody give me some feed back on they thoughts on this issue? pictures would be nice, too, but even without im jus tryin get some peoples opinion on this. if its considered mostly to belong to a gang, i aint tryin throw it up that way for real. dont want people gettin stuff twisted, feel me?
Attachments
03est.jpg
in this one the index, middle, and pinky finger are extended straight. ring finger is bent back to palm, with thumb going on top. index is top of 'E', middle finger is middle part, and pinky is bottom. wanna know if this is acceptable for East Coast, as well.
03est.jpg (110.83 KiB) Viewed 8302 times
02est.jpg
this lower case 'e'. wonderin if this could be used for east coast. thumb and middle finger curved to make a 'C' and index finger out straight, tip touching middle finger tip. thumb is bottom part of 'e'.
02est.jpg (106.92 KiB) Viewed 8302 times
01eastt.jpg
this the one i be usin, sideways pitch fork. this is the main one i wanna know if its acceptable for East Coast, cuz its the way i be doin it.
01eastt.jpg (90.22 KiB) Viewed 8301 times

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there

Re: how to throw up the East Coast

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » May 29th, 2009, 9:43 am

aint nobody throwing up the East Coast as a whole.
Philly dudes rep Philly.
New York dudes rep New york.
DC dudes rep DC.
Camden dudes rep Camden.
we dont rep the coast in general over here.
thats a west coast thing.

soljakid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by soljakid » May 29th, 2009, 10:05 am

i figured it was somethin like that, yo. but what u think, it could be acceptable to use sideways pitch fork to throw up 'East Coast'? cuz i been doin it like that, but jus recently stopped, tho. i was throwin it up on these midwest cats 'like east coast, son.'. id like to be able keep reppin the joint, but i think im jus gonna chill. im still reppin east coast even if i aint throwin up an 'E', through my words and how i move, what i do, anyway. would like to get your thoughts rather or not u think its acceptable, tho. appreciate the response u already made, my dude.

soljakid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by soljakid » May 29th, 2009, 10:20 am

and one more thing, dont know if u know about this or not.. but, what about down south? u know if they got a widely used way to throw up south coast?

soljakid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by soljakid » May 29th, 2009, 11:09 am

the reason i think the sideways pitch fork joint could be used, is cuz im almost POSITIVE ive seen that used for 'east side', so by same token im thinkn could be 'EAST Coast'. and also, if anybody got ANY hand sign they feel could be used for 'East Coast', let me know. thanks.

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » May 29th, 2009, 2:49 pm

$outhPhillypuppet wrote:aint nobody throwing up the East Coast as a whole.
Philly dudes rep Philly.
DC dudes rep DC.
Camden dudes rep Camden.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » May 29th, 2009, 2:52 pm

lol@ "the south coast".

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » May 29th, 2009, 2:53 pm

If you feel the need to throw something up rep Baltimore.

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » May 29th, 2009, 2:53 pm

Azure9920 wrote:lol@ "the south coast".
lol for real

soljakid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by soljakid » May 29th, 2009, 3:12 pm

$outhPhillypuppet wrote:
Azure9920 wrote:lol@ "the south coast".
lol for real
haa, third coast, dirty south, whatever. my bad.

soljakid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by soljakid » May 29th, 2009, 4:27 pm

$outhPhillypuppet wrote:
$outhPhillypuppet wrote:aint nobody throwing up the East Coast as a whole.
Philly dudes rep Philly.
DC dudes rep DC.
Camden dudes rep Camden.
u right, homie. peoples dont be doin that throwin up east coast over there. i jus been doin the sideways pitch fork joint for a minute now, not even sure where i picked it up at. i mustve just noticed somebody throw it up on the east side tip, or somethin, and figured that like west side 'W' could be used for west coast, that the 'E' for east side could be used for east coast. i prolly jus end up throwin up the 'E' and theyd think im from the east side of town, unless i said whats up. ha, i dont even wanna deal with any type confusion over the stuff. i even had asked a couple people out here bout the sideways pitch fork for east coast, and got different answers. some i dont knows, a couple yesses, and one of the yesses said he seen people do it a different way, too. i think he showed me the east side sign with the index, middle, and pinky fingers extended, with the ring, and thumb fingers tucked back to the palm, and the index bein the top of the 'E'. but, yeah, they from out here in mid west, and i dont think they know the east coast like that. i seen pictures online where it say people throwin up east coast, but i seen all these variations, i was like yo, wtf. but, yeah, like u said, i dont think there is an established way on the east coast that people use to throw it up. imma fall back, cause like i said, i aint tryin throw up the sideways pitch fork 'E', and have to deal with any confusion. if i go back out bmore, and for whatever reason they throwin it up a certain way thats slick, i might jump on that, cause i rock with my peoples. i been trippin lately over the issue, i aint gonna lie. i got OCD, and once the thought hit me that sideways pitch fork might not be the 'main' way, or 'established' way, whatever, my mind started trippin like 'i gotta find out, i gotta figure it out!'. stupid, i know. i shoulda jus stopped doin it once the thought hit me that might not be right, jus cause i wasnt sure. and jus let it be, for real. but, yeah, u right, people on the east coast dont even be on it like that out there. dont see any east coast rappers throwin up sideways pitch forks on tv, whatever, hollarin 'EAST COAST!'. ha. but, yo, i do preciate your comments, dude. for even takin the time. good look. =TO EVERYBODY=: still anybody feel free to post any comments, feelings, thoughts, and all that good stuff.

soljakid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by soljakid » May 29th, 2009, 4:31 pm

$outhPhillypuppet wrote:If you feel the need to throw something up rep Baltimore.
fo sho, fo sho. 410, all day. i jus stick to throwin up deuces, or middle fingers, dependin on my mood. ha. dont need to throw up any E's to keep it G. haa, thats real talk. guttah guttah, baby. yeah, stay real, tho, dude.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » May 29th, 2009, 4:45 pm

This kid's posts make me laugh.

soljakid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by soljakid » May 29th, 2009, 6:12 pm

was a legitimate question i was askin, tho, dude. im jus quite crazy, man. and sometimes it hit me in a bad way. sometimes i love it. dont get it twisted, tho, dude, i gets it in, and i know the game. i jus let somethin small turn into somethin big. like i said, OCD. its a real condition, i aint lyin. u overcome it with mental discipline, which better for u than usin medicine, hence me jus bein like F* it. im gettin myself together, i aint cryin or nothin. i do feel somebody could throw it up like any of those pictures i showed, if thats what they wanted to do. people really aint on that out on the east coast, so aint no widely used or accepted way to do it, so if someone used an east side sign reppin for east coast then it is what it is. thats what they did, so it wouldve been jus used for east coast cuz thats how they meant it. but, thats the THING, tho, that people over east coast dont be throwin up east coast, so there JUST AINT no widely acceptable way to do it. so u throw that 'E' up, someone might think u talkin bout u claimin east side of town, cause they aint even thinkin bout it meanin east coast, CAUSE it aint a widely used or acceptable way, and be beefin or whatever if they side havin problems with east side. i know out bmore there do be west side - east side beef, for real. at least last i was out there. there do be a lot of gang signs gettin thrown up now, which it wasnt like that when i first moved out there. and i know other places be havin sides that be beefin, whatever. like i said, id rather jus avoid the confusion. if u read this close, i promise it make sense. im not on here to get into name calling, or starting arguments, either. so please dont start none of that stuff. not sayin u will, jus sayin. =TO EVERYBODY=: yo, i do think its kinda crazy how west coast got they 'W' for west side and west coast, and i mean everybody know what that ish is. but east coast aint got no widely used 'E' to be used throwin east coast. i kinda think it might have somethin to do with gangs bangin out there so long, and signs gettin throwed for so long that it jus was so easy to pick up somethin claimin the coast. u never know, sometime in the future somebody might start some ish to throw east coast and everybody get on it. like some rapper blowin up, or already there, start throwin somethin he like to rep it, and everybody start diggin it, and get on it. im sure it could happen. jus some thoughts.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » May 29th, 2009, 6:25 pm

lol, you sure you ramble enough?

soljakid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by soljakid » May 29th, 2009, 7:07 pm

Azure9920 wrote:lol, you sure you ramble enough?
ha. my bad if im trippin.

eMachine
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by eMachine » July 24th, 2009, 10:33 am

You throw up your city not the coast. We go from alligators to eagles, from carribean to fashionista.

The west is different, there's only a couple states out there. Cali, the rainy place Washington, and that crazy hillbilly bitch's cold ass state, Alaska.