MS13 in the Jungles?

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
youayntfresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

MS13 in the Jungles?

Unread post by youayntfresh » June 1st, 2009, 2:12 pm

Ive notice more and more tagging around that area but BPS hasnt crossed them out.Are they just hitting up or what?

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

Re: MS13 in the Jungles?

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » June 1st, 2009, 3:50 pm

I been seeing it for several years now...

youayntfresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by youayntfresh » June 1st, 2009, 4:16 pm

AllhoodPublications wrote:I been seeing it for several years now...

So are they located IN the Jungles or around?

AceCard215
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by AceCard215 » June 1st, 2009, 11:32 pm

Aren't there some MS's by the City Stones too, going up on Washington?

youayntfresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by youayntfresh » June 2nd, 2009, 5:56 pm

AceCard215 wrote:Aren't there some MS's by the City Stones too, going up on Washington?
I heard there was.Around Venice and Arlington.

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » June 2nd, 2009, 6:37 pm

Years ago i used to see them tagging on Arlington between Adams and the 10 FWY.

But I never seen them deep enough in either spot to say its their turf.

'XXX', Dusty, or Alonso should know better-

poohbear555
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by poohbear555 » June 20th, 2009, 12:59 pm

They have to be located somewhere around there

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: SUR SIDE LOS ANGELES

Unread post by joker123 » June 21st, 2009, 8:17 pm

MS is somewhere in that area cause i seen hit ups...

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Unread post by MENACE18 » June 23rd, 2009, 10:13 am

joker123 wrote:MS is somewhere in that area cause i seen hit ups...
MS JUST TAG UP,THOSE FOOLS TRYED CALLIN UP A TRUCE WITH THE SLOB HOODS IN INGLEWOOD(IGF,BPS,R20S)BUT THEY GOT SMASHED ON BY HOMIES FROM WESTSIDE 18ST 106TH TINY WYNOS AND BY FOOLS FROM TEPAS 106ST AND MUERTES 102ND,THOSE LEVAS MOVED TO WEST LOS BUT GOT SMASHED ON BY MY CLICKA WESTSIDE 18ST SHATTO PARK LOCOS,GRANDVIEW LOCOS,COLUMBIA LIL CYCLNOES,PICO LOCOS,FUCK MIERDA SECCAS THOSE FOOLS AINT NADA BUT LAMES,WE NEVER SEE THEM IN THE STS ANYMORE

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by joker123 » June 23rd, 2009, 2:43 pm

MENACE18 wrote:
MS JUST TAG UP,THOSE FOOLS TRYED CALLIN UP A TRUCE WITH THE SLOB HOODS IN INGLEWOOD(IGF,BPS,R20S)BUT THEY GOT SMASHED ON BY HOMIES FROM WESTSIDE 18ST 106TH TINY WYNOS AND BY FOOLS FROM TEPAS 106ST AND MUERTES 102ND,THOSE LEVAS MOVED TO WEST LOS BUT GOT SMASHED ON BY MY CLICKA WESTSIDE 18ST SHATTO PARK LOCOS,GRANDVIEW LOCOS,COLUMBIA LIL CYCLNOES,PICO LOCOS,fu-- MIERDA SECCAS THOSE FOOLS AINT NADA BUT LAMES,WE NEVER SEE THEM IN THE STS ANYMORE
serio foo...i thought MS is deep foo by OYLMPIC and sum other up ahead by PBS hood...i use to koe sum foos frm MS PWS CLICK....whos ur enemis over ther....damn so MONKEY SHIT aint shit no more then!

poohbear555
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by poohbear555 » June 23rd, 2009, 3:57 pm

tO BE HONEST HOMIE JUST CAUSE YOU SEE HIT UPS IN THE DIFFERENT VARRIOS DOESN'T MEAN THAT,THAT VARRIO IS THERE..RIVALS HIT UP IN THERE ENEMY'S VARRIO ALL THE TIME,sO MUCH YOU WOULD THINK THAT VARRIO IS IN THAT PARTICULAR AREA,i KNOW SOME FOOLS FROM bPS..iT'S BEEN MANY IF TIMES i'VE BEEN THROUGH CERTAIN NEIGHBORHOODS AND SEEN HIT UPS FROM SOME OTHER VARRIO OTHER THAN WHAT GANG IS IN THAT VARRIO..aND,i MEAN SOMETHING HEAVY HOMIE...

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by joker123 » June 23rd, 2009, 5:48 pm

poohbear555 wrote:tO BE HONEST HOMIE JUST CAUSE YOU SEE HIT UPS IN THE DIFFERENT VARRIOS DOESN'T MEAN THAT,THAT VARRIO IS THERE..RIVALS HIT UP IN THERE ENEMY'S VARRIO ALL THE TIME,sO MUCH YOU WOULD THINK THAT VARRIO IS IN THAT PARTICULAR AREA,i KNOW SOME FOOLS FROM bPS..iT'S BEEN MANY IF TIMES i'VE BEEN THROUGH CERTAIN NEIGHBORHOODS AND SEEN HIT UPS FROM SOME OTHER VARRIO OTHER THAN WHAT GANG IS IN THAT VARRIO..aND,i MEAN SOMETHING HEAVY HOMIE...
i koe that ese is the PRIMERA FLATS the gbz TAGG IN THEIR TURF....

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » June 23rd, 2009, 8:28 pm

joker123 wrote:
MENACE18 wrote:
MS JUST TAG UP,THOSE FOOLS TRYED CALLIN UP A TRUCE WITH THE SLOB HOODS IN INGLEWOOD(IGF,BPS,R20S)BUT THEY GOT SMASHED ON BY HOMIES FROM WESTSIDE 18ST 106TH TINY WYNOS AND BY FOOLS FROM TEPAS 106ST AND MUERTES 102ND,THOSE LEVAS MOVED TO WEST LOS BUT GOT SMASHED ON BY MY CLICKA WESTSIDE 18ST SHATTO PARK LOCOS,GRANDVIEW LOCOS,COLUMBIA LIL CYCLNOES,PICO LOCOS,fu-- MIERDA SECCAS THOSE FOOLS AINT NADA BUT LAMES,WE NEVER SEE THEM IN THE STS ANYMORE
serio foo...i thought MS is deep foo by OYLMPIC and sum other up ahead by PBS hood...i use to koe sum foos frm MS PWS CLICK....whos ur enemis over ther....damn so MONKEY SHIT aint shit no more then!
OUR MAIN RIVALS R PLAYBOYS,CRAZY RIDERS,EASY RIDERS,REBELS,ORPHANS,WESTSIDE CRAZIES

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by joker123 » June 23rd, 2009, 9:33 pm

orale but those gangs r lil gangs que no...

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » June 23rd, 2009, 10:42 pm

joker123 wrote:orale but those gangs r lil gangs que no...
WESTSIDE CRAZIES ARE LIKE 20 DEEP,THEY MOSTLY TAGGERS,EASY RIDERS AND CRAZY RIDERS ARE A OK SIZE,REBELS AND ORPHANS ARENT THAT DEEP,MS IS JUST TAGGIN

REEBOK

Unread post by REEBOK » June 23rd, 2009, 10:49 pm

look at menace18 all mad ms give em there props , tell me they aint never killed someone from your gang ? i bet they have and a whole bunch at that ms is a big gang just as big as 18 or even bigger and most of your members are salvadorian so you just might be fighting a long lost relative ?

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » June 24th, 2009, 11:27 am

REEBOK wrote:look at menace18 all mad ms give em there props , tell me they aint never killed someone from your gang ? i bet they have and a whole bunch at that ms is a big gang just as big as 18 or even bigger and most of your members are salvadorian so you just might be fighting a long lost relative ?
WAT PROPS,I ONLY KNOW 1 GUY FROM 18 that GOT SHOT IN the BACK BY A FOOL FROM MS BUT the HOMIE TOOK OUT 3 OF THEM BEFORE HE GOT KILLED,I GOT NO RESPECT FOR MS AT ALL CUZ THEY KILL WOMEN ANMD CHILDREN DATS IT,U ASK ANY GANG ANYWHERE AND SAY R U SCARED OF MS,NO CUZ WE ALL KNOW MS WIONT KILL the GANG MEMBERS BUT THEY WILL KILL INNOCENT PP, IN the NEIBORHOODS,IF U THINK THATS DOWN UR STUPID ASS FUCK,AND NAH WE the BIGGEST GANG,MS IS SO LAME THEY LET ANY1 JOIN,AND IF U FROM MS UR HOMIES TURN ON U,THEY ALL FUCK EACHOTHERS GIRLS,U GET KILLED THEY DNT SAY R.I.P UR JUST FORGOTTEN,FUCK MS13 FUCK ALL THOSE PUSSIES

poohbear555
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by poohbear555 » June 24th, 2009, 11:50 am

MENACE18 wrote:
REEBOK wrote:look at menace18 all mad ms give em there props , tell me they aint never killed someone from your gang ? i bet they have and a whole bunch at that ms is a big gang just as big as 18 or even bigger and most of your members are salvadorian so you just might be fighting a long lost relative ?
WAT PROPS,I ONLY KNOW 1 GUY FROM 18 that GOT SHOT IN the BACK BY A FOOL FROM MS BUT the HOMIE TOOK OUT 3 OF THEM BEFORE HE GOT KILLED,I GOT NO RESPECT FOR MS AT ALL because THEY KILL WOMEN ANMD CHILDREN DATS IT,U ASK ANY GANG ANYWHERE AND SAY R U SCARED OF MS,NO because WE ALL KNOW MS WIONT KILL the GANG MEMBERS BUT THEY WILL KILL INNOCENT PP, IN the NEIBORHOODS,IF U THINK THATS DOWN UR STUPID ASS fu--,AND NAH WE the BIGGEST GANG,MS IS SO LAME THEY LET ANY1 JOIN,AND IF U FROM MS UR HOMIES TURN ON U,THEY ALL fu-- EACHOTHERS GIRLS,U GET KILLED THEY DNT SAY R.I.P UR JUST FORGOTTEN,fu-- MS13 fu-- ALL THOSE PUSSIES

Thats really messed up homie for them to that yo..I remember seeing the video on the news were they had an informant or whatever she was a female and pregnant at the time...Word got back to them they she was working for the feds..They ended up killing her,,Fools from her own varrio

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » June 24th, 2009, 3:11 pm

poohbear555 wrote:
MENACE18 wrote:
WAT PROPS,I ONLY KNOW 1 GUY FROM 18 that GOT SHOT IN the BACK BY A FOOL FROM MS BUT the HOMIE TOOK OUT 3 OF THEM BEFORE HE GOT KILLED,I GOT NO RESPECT FOR MS AT ALL because THEY KILL WOMEN ANMD CHILDREN DATS IT,U ASK ANY GANG ANYWHERE AND SAY R U SCARED OF MS,NO because WE ALL KNOW MS WIONT KILL the GANG MEMBERS BUT THEY WILL KILL INNOCENT PP, IN the NEIBORHOODS,IF U THINK THATS DOWN UR STUPID ASS fu--,AND NAH WE the BIGGEST GANG,MS IS SO LAME THEY LET ANY1 JOIN,AND IF U FROM MS UR HOMIES TURN ON U,THEY ALL fu-- EACHOTHERS GIRLS,U GET KILLED THEY DNT SAY R.I.P UR JUST FORGOTTEN,fu-- MS13 fu-- ALL THOSE PUSSIES

Thats really messed up homie for them to that yo..I remember seeing the video on the news were they had an informant or whatever she was a female and pregnant at the time...Word got back to them they she was working for the feds..They ended up killing her,,Fools from her own varrio
DATS WAT THEY ALWAYS DO ESE,MY HOMEGIRL WAS WITH A VATO FROM MS FOR 3 YRS AND SOME OF HER HOMEGIRLS FROM MS GOT KILLED JUST FOR NOT FUCKEN FOOLS FROM MS

poohbear555
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by poohbear555 » June 24th, 2009, 4:20 pm

DAmn homie thats some messed up stuff dude...Because there homegirls wouldn't get down with them..SMh..Alot has changed out here with alot of varrios,and respect for the varrios que no!..Like when you came across a rival in the calles and you were with your family,Is what a respect thing homie you know,Those fools wouldn't do anything in that time period because of who you were around,Out of respect but if they came across one another you know solo it got handled..But this gang ese..There a trip..Killing women and kids...Cold hearted individuals que no!..

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by joker123 » June 24th, 2009, 4:57 pm

yea i had a homegurl like that..she used to tell that she got fucked by sum foos 4rm MS and shit like that.....MS still holds their hood?
hey foo r CRS and ERS clicked uo together?

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » June 24th, 2009, 9:01 pm

poohbear555 wrote:DAmn homie thats some messed up stuff dude...Because there homegirls wouldn't get down with them..SMh..Alot has changed out here with alot of varrios,and respect for the varrios que no!..Like when you came across a rival in the calles and you were with your family,Is what a respect thing homie you know,Those fools wouldn't do anything in that time period because of who you were around,Out of respect but if they came across one another you know solo it got handled..But this gang ese..There a trip..Killing women and kids...Cold hearted individuals que no!..
SIMON,THOSE FOOLS THINK THEY BAD ASS FOR THAT SHIT,IN WASHINGTON 2 FOOLS FROM MS KILLED A 14 YR OLD ASIAN GIRL ON A BUS,SHE WENT TO A RICH ASS WHITE SCHOOL AND THEY SMOKED HER FOR NO REASON,IN EL SALVADOR THEY MADE A LAW WHERE GANG MEMEBERS GET ARRESTED EVEN IF THEY DNT DO SHIT,the HOMIES FROM MARA 18 OVER THERE KILLED A GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL,MS WENT ON A BUS AND KILLED ALL 28 PPL,WOMEN,CHILDREN,BABIES,2 LADIES WERE PREGNANT,THEY KILLED THEM WITH MACHETES AND SHOT WHOEVER WAS ALIVE,FUCK MS13 THOSE FOOLS R TOO SCARED TO GO DOWN WITH ANY BARRIO

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by joker123 » June 24th, 2009, 9:13 pm

MENACE18 wrote:
poohbear555 wrote:DAmn homie thats some messed up stuff dude...Because there homegirls wouldn't get down with them..SMh..Alot has changed out here with alot of varrios,and respect for the varrios que no!..Like when you came across a rival in the calles and you were with your family,Is what a respect thing homie you know,Those fools wouldn't do anything in that time period because of who you were around,Out of respect but if they came across one another you know solo it got handled..But this gang ese..There a trip..Killing women and kids...Cold hearted individuals que no!..
SIMON,THOSE FOOLS THINK THEY BAD ASS FOR THAT SHIT,IN WASHINGTON 2 FOOLS FROM MS KILLED A 14 YR OLD ASIAN GIRL ON A BUS,SHE WENT TO A RICH ASS WHITE SCHOOL AND THEY SMOKED HER FOR NO REASON,IN EL SALVADOR THEY MADE A LAW WHERE GANG MEMEBERS GET ARRESTED EVEN IF THEY DNT DO SHIT,the HOMIES FROM MARA 18 OVER THERE KILLED A GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL,MS WENT ON A BUS AND KILLED ALL 28 PPL,WOMEN,CHILDREN,BABIES,2 LADIES WERE PREGNANT,THEY KILLED THEM WITH MACHETES AND SHOT WHOEVER WAS ALIVE,fu-- MS13 THOSE FOOLS R TOO SCARED TO GO DOWN WITH ANY BARRIO
YEA that WATS I HEARD that THEY KILL THEIR OWN PPL...DATS SUM DUMB SHIT...THEM FOOS COULD BARLEY HANG with ANY GANG!

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » June 24th, 2009, 9:51 pm

joker123 wrote:
MENACE18 wrote:
SIMON,THOSE FOOLS THINK THEY BAD ASS FOR THAT SHIT,IN WASHINGTON 2 FOOLS FROM MS KILLED A 14 YR OLD ASIAN GIRL ON A BUS,SHE WENT TO A RICH ASS WHITE SCHOOL AND THEY SMOKED HER FOR NO REASON,IN EL SALVADOR THEY MADE A LAW WHERE GANG MEMEBERS GET ARRESTED EVEN IF THEY DNT DO SHIT,the HOMIES FROM MARA 18 OVER THERE KILLED A GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL,MS WENT ON A BUS AND KILLED ALL 28 PPL,WOMEN,CHILDREN,BABIES,2 LADIES WERE PREGNANT,THEY KILLED THEM WITH MACHETES AND SHOT WHOEVER WAS ALIVE,fu-- MS13 THOSE FOOLS R TOO SCARED TO GO DOWN WITH ANY BARRIO
YEA that WATS I HEARD that THEY KILL THEIR OWN PPL...DATS SUM DUMB SHIT...THEM FOOS COULD BARLEY HANG with ANY GANG!
THATS WHY WE SMOKE THOSE FOOLS EVERYDAY,THEY FUCKEN ROACHES

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » June 24th, 2009, 9:54 pm

joker123 wrote:yea i had a homegurl like that..she used to tell that she got #%@& by sum foos 4rm MS and shit like that.....MS still holds their hood?
NAH EASY RIDERS AND CRAZY RIDERS GOT BEEF WITH EACHOTHER,IDK HOW BUT THEY HATE EACHOTHER the MOST,THEY SMOKE EACHOTHER IN WEST LOS MORE THEN ANY OTHER HOOD

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » June 24th, 2009, 9:54 pm

joker123 wrote:yea i had a homegurl like that..she used to tell that she got #%@& by sum foos 4rm MS and shit like that.....MS still holds their hood?
NAH EASY RIDERS AND CRAZY RIDERS GOT BEEF WITH EACHOTHER,IDK HOW BUT THEY HATE EACHOTHER the MOST,THEY SMOKE EACHOTHER IN WEST LOS MORE THEN ANY OTHER HOOD

poohbear555
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by poohbear555 » June 24th, 2009, 10:21 pm

MENACE18 wrote:

I believe it homie ..

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » June 25th, 2009, 1:59 am

They aRE PRESENT, they just dont stand out side like idiots. Niggaz with tatt'd sleeves and LONG Salvish hair-do's. Ive lived in the jungles or been there constantly since 0'7!

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » June 25th, 2009, 2:01 am

youngspade wrote:They aRE PRESENT, they just dont stand out side like idiots. Niggaz with tatt'd sleeves and LONG Salvish hair-do's. Ive lived in the jungles or been there constantly since 0'7!
MS AINT EVEN IN WEST LOS OR WEST LA COUNTY,I CANT FIND THOSE FOOLS ANYWHERE IN LA,AND IF THEY R AROUND,THEY HIDING LIKE LIL BITCHES

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » June 25th, 2009, 12:10 pm

MENACE18 wrote:
youngspade wrote:They aRE PRESENT, they just dont stand out side like idiots. Niggaz with tatt'd sleeves and LONG Salvish hair-do's. Ive lived in the jungles or been there constantly since 0'7!
MS AINT EVEN IN WEST LOS OR WEST LA COUNTY,I CANT FIND THOSE FOOLS ANYWHERE IN LA,AND IF THEY R AROUND,THEY HIDING LIKE LIL women
\

Shutup, you aint looking hard enough. Your too busy online posting lol.

poohbear555
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by poohbear555 » June 25th, 2009, 12:30 pm

MENACE18 wrote:
MS AINT EVEN IN WEST LOS OR WEST LA COUNTY,I CANT FIND THOSE FOOLS ANYWHERE IN LA,AND IF THEY R AROUND,THEY HIDING LIKE LIL women

I heard there like in downtown somewhere

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by joker123 » June 25th, 2009, 5:11 pm

dam dats crazy both CRS/ERS go at it nasty....both em are lil gangs tho que no ....
u guys took out BURLINGTON13.ST.LS...
MSpws click r still up tho....

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”