White and Asian G's - Never Allies

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
AdamNB
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Natoma Boyz

Re: White and Asian G's - Never Allies

Unread post by AdamNB » June 5th, 2009, 4:37 am

NoStoppin wrote:I'm white as can be and I'm tight with LBC TRG

I'm not in a gang though...

no disrespect intended.. but you might kick it with them.. but take from me someone who kicked it with them .. and then became a full member... there is alot of stuff your friends don't tell you... you are not their homeboy you are an associate... you are not family but a friend.. when I was brought in.. I was exposed to so much more then when I was merely hanging around. I don't know how it is now.. but in the 80's when you joined it was for life.. I may not be an active gangbanger.. but I am still an NB.. I am merely retired you might say.. .. but I am still an NB for life.... once in always in.. we are a family.. I can't say how it is now.. I am not out there.. I got out of CDC.. went to college built a life... but my love and lyalty for my Ban Doi.. Friends for life.. for my gia dinh is still there.

SmileyGee
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by SmileyGee » June 6th, 2009, 8:17 am

Actually it depends on what type of asian they are, Temple x Street has an old asian click called the Pinoy
Locos composed of Phillipinos who will run Southerner in the Pen

NewChinaTown626
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: WestSide LA

Unread post by NewChinaTown626 » April 17th, 2013, 8:33 pm

OLB had a mexican click LBS Lazy Boys. Their now defunct and joined ese hoods echo park avenues and clanton to name a few.

What could happen to mexicans in asian or black gangs that roll with the asian or black car in the county or pen? Or what if a mexican who is in an asian gang but decides to roll southside?

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Jose

Unread post by Samson28 » April 20th, 2013, 5:09 pm

NoodleBoy wrote:I think a part of the reason why Asian gangs never ally themselves with white gangs is because of the whole prison politics. Believe me, prison has a lot of pull on the street level gangs. In the pen Asians are down with the blacks and Northerners. Whites are down with the Southerners so naturally they would never be allies. I think a lot of the Asians in prison bring that mentality to the streets when they get out. Plus, most white gangs are more race based. Like the NLR and WAR. Asians are more into the blood, crip, and triad thing. Even in the streets Asians don't get along with Surenos who are allied with the whites. So naturally neither the Asians or whites could trust each other. That's my take on it, I'd love to hear what other people thought.
A lot of white gangs are also bikers or into the biker gang wars like hells angels, so its not all race based. Or Mafia. A lot of it is money based. Actually its all about money. Hooligans are the only gangs based on the sport so to speak and not money to begin with. America has no hooligans. Also biker gangs do ship heroin or marijuana from Thailand so they work with non domestic asian gangs.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » April 21st, 2013, 12:43 pm

white asian never allie ok ...and white and black do ???

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » April 21st, 2013, 5:53 pm

^You can definitely say the same for black and white. No secret about that. But there is supposedly a white prison gang on the east coast that is clicked up with a black prison gang over there. Saw that episode on gangland. Don't know how all that works out but that's what they say.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » June 1st, 2013, 1:41 am

bgcasper wrote:white asian never allie ok ...and white and black do ???
In the Midwest, yeah. SCR's and GD's, Gl's and VL's etc.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » June 1st, 2013, 10:54 am

AdamNB wrote:
shing wrote:Once upon a time the Asians and Woods shared a tier in the Gang Module at LA county jail. 3400 Charlie row if I remember correctly.
In 2001the Asians and the Woods shared a tier in the gangmodule.. but never really interacted socially... mostly just for business..

LA County Jail is kind of interesting place.... when I was in CYA and CDC Surenos and Woods hang out and do business.. but in LA County Jail.. in 1993 when I was there.. the Surenos were robbing and beating the woods.....

politics in prison.. kind of fucked up...
This is why I have little respect for so called white gangsters or woods in CA. They will sell themwelves out to stay ahead and kiss the wurenos asses despite them being savages and looking for any excuse to jump them (never one on one or two on two more like seven on one mind you) and rob them. Th cant be trusted and any white that thinks they can trust the hispanics in there is out of his mind. Compared to Polaks or russians woods are a joke. I have a friend named Nasario (white mexican and choose to do time with the wood side not hispanic) who did time at the farm in Elmwood. He said that his dorm was half wood and half norteno and qs more whites started coming in the nortenos were getting very nervous and anxious that they will be jumped and the woods will take over. However, Nasario said nothing like that happened and the woods just wanted to work out and not start trouble. This is real sad. If it was Polaks, they would have taken that dorm a long time ago even when outnumbered.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » June 3rd, 2013, 1:48 am

The white gang working with blacks some of you mentioned here is called dead men inc. apparently they are so hard they originally were doing hits for the bgf. They were like professional prison hitmen for hire. Crazy shit. You must be stone cold for that shit if even the blacks wouldnt touch it. Some recent info on the gang I found:
http://articles.baltimoresun.com/2013-0 ... kings-gang

http://touch.baltimoresun.com/#section/ ... -73948886/

"Roark served more than 20 years in state prison for armed robbery and was just days away from being released in 2011 when prosecutors charged him in a killing from the 1990s in Anne Arundel County. Later that year, authorities brought a sweeping federal racketeering indictment that charged him and 22 others with crimes including murder, drug trafficking and extortion.

Those investigations came about in part because authorities feared his release would spur growth of the organization on the streets.

Roark, who is white, developed Dead Man Inc. by merging three other gangs within the Maryland prison system in the late 1990s, after he was rejected by the African-American Black Guerrilla Family gang, investigators have said

DMI began as a sort of white contractor for the Black Guerrilla Family, carrying out killings and assaults in exchange for drugs, and grew into its own criminal brotherhood, looking out for its members' safety and addictions, prosecutors said.

A co-defendant who helped form the gang, James Sweeney, has also pleaded guilty to charges of racketeering and conspiracy to commit murder in Beaumont, Texas, where he has been incarcerated and was also facing a possible death sentence in connection with a separate prison murder.

In letters written to The Baltimore Sun, Sweeney has claimed continuing oversight of the gang and denied statements made by authorities about the group. He sent a letter in mid-December — asking a reporter to hold onto it until Roark was sentenced — in which he denounces Roark as a "snitch" who is "no longer recognized as a leader of member of DMI."

Sweeney said investigators have wrongly described the gang. "As a whole, DMI [has never] had any alliance with the BGF or any other new-age gang or organization, and we never will," Sweeney wrote. "DMI was founded to counter the gang and clique violence against whites. … The truth behind the DMI and BGF deception will be told in due time. There is always two sides to a story."

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » June 3rd, 2013, 11:00 am

There apparently is a war within this gang to see whih direction it will take: allied to bgf or the ab (particularly abt where one of the leasers was moved to in order to curb the spread of the gang) what intriges me about the gang is their anti government messageand stance. These are the guys who should have took over and ran the occupy wallstreet movement for it to have any chance of succeeding imo.

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/2012-0 ... nd-prisons

[quote]"They consider me a threat to what they 'believe' to be their ultimate power, their authority. But … the true authority, the ultimate power, belongs to you, the people, not the establishment," he wrote in the letter.

The letter offers a glimpse into how Sweeney amassed a following that investigators say is thousands strong, with a presence in several states. Making frequent reference to "our people" and condemning authority, Sweeney said investigators didn't have evidence linking him to the group's alleged crimes and said they were trying to stop him from providing leadership to his followers.

Sweeney's Texas-based attorney, Katherine Scardino, declined to answer questions about Sweeney's apparent change of heart. But she noted that in exchange for his plea, federal prosecutors agreed to drop the Texas murder charge against Sweeney. Authorities allege that he and Harry Lee Napper, another Maryland man being held in Texas, killed another inmate at the U.S. Penitentiary in Beaumont in February 2008.

Prosecutors say the inmate was beaten and choked, and his body was then placed into bed and covered with a blanket. Paper covered the dead inmate's cell window, and later on someone accepted the victim's dinner meal to give the impression he was still alive.

Sweeney, who was a Maryland state inmate but was sent to a federal facility in Texas years ago to break up the gang's activities, had been indicted along with 20 others in a conspiracy case against members of DMI, a prison gang started in Maryland prisons for white inmates that was able to direct criminal activities on the streets using contraband cell phones. The indictment alleges that the gang was behind several killings or attempted murders in the Baltimore region.

DMI was formed as a white complement to the Black Guerrilla Family gang, but investigators have said Sweeney tried to lead it toward white extremism, causing a fissure among leadership. A 2010 National Gang Center bulletin listed Dead Man Inc. along with the East Coast Bloods and the Triniatrios gang as "presenting enormous threats to public safety in the Northeast region."

Sweeney wrote that the government was pursuing him because they determined his role as a leader presented a threat.

"I have the overall abilities to lead and unite our people, because my only agenda is the greater good of our people, our children, families and communities. And to allow one man to have such an impact and influence does not sit well with them, to allow men with such influence and burning desire to continue to encourage our people to strive for the greater good is a threat to the establishment — so they claim and believe."[quote]

It makes sense that the leader who is in texas would go the white pride route because a gang allied with blacks that is white would never survive in a state like texas or cali. Dont you uys agree? Orwas he soft and couldnt take the heat and bitched out? Are a lot of white priders really gangsters in disguise or do they truly have those beliefs?

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » June 25th, 2013, 1:55 pm

Maryland is considered a Southern state, I'm sure many DMI members are somewhat racist. they're just going with the program. I predict this gang will splinter into two groups.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Unread post by bumperjack » April 28th, 2014, 1:17 pm

Real White gangs will not allie with blacks mexicans yes they will,never allie with blacks in the streets or in prison period asians have there own gangs,

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » May 1st, 2014, 5:21 pm

Different States, different rules! Not every state is like California. DMI is or was hooked up with some blacks in Maryland. They spread to Texas though and I think that caused a division, because they rolled with woods over there.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Unread post by bumperjack » May 5th, 2014, 5:37 pm

Yes woods originated in california you are right about other states there caucasian gangs not woods,there is a big difference in other states the term wood is short for peckerwood,in the 1970's the term wood was founded in the California prison system,Real woods do not allie with no black gangs in Cali what them caucasians in other states do is there business but are not affilated with the original wood pile Cali style,a wood from the old school Cali style the original Peckerwoods