Denver Lane Bloods of Los Angeles

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » February 19th, 2007, 12:29 am

LMAO HELL yea yall online niggas LOSIN YALL MINDS

Stone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Bernardino

w/s DLGBz

Unread post by Stone » February 19th, 2007, 2:18 pm

leftcoast wrote:seemed like these sets had died down in the mid 90s, niggaz like raymonds and HTH , and the inglewood damus and the lanes wuz runnin sh*t for a minute, now it seems like the rips is making a come back, a lot of sets is making a come back, dont know if its niggaz gettin off parole, or just the younger generation finally coming into the banging age.....
Lanes have been active and holding down their hood down against all odds for decades. They are surrounded and outnumbered by enemies and still mashing. Even there enemies respect and look out for them damus.

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » February 20th, 2007, 3:30 pm

All for crime gangstas
AVON FUNKY CRABK

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » February 28th, 2007, 10:26 pm

BLUE SPORTIN PIRU GANG

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » March 1st, 2007, 7:33 am

ITS OKAY I GETY IT POPPIN!!!!

Stone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Stone » March 9th, 2007, 3:53 pm

bspg wrote:All for crime gangstas
AVON FUNKY CRABK
35th n King run in the same direction

Stone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Denver Lanes

Unread post by Stone » March 9th, 2007, 4:08 pm

Y.G. wrote:THEY STILL DOIN THE SAME, SHIT THEY GOT THAT BIG ASS HOOD FROM 106TH TO 120TH. I STILL DON'T HAVE NO LOVE FOR THEM EVEN THOUGH ITS KINDA OF A COLD WITH THE US AND THEM. THESE NIGGAZ GIVE IT TO THE RAYMONDS, HOOVERS, HARVARDS, AND COUPLE MORE THAT I CAN'T THINK OF.
They swerving rips period. nh111, 90's, and anybody wearing blue. All of their enemies respect, hate, and look out for them nigs.

Stone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: DENVER LANE BLOODS?

Unread post by Stone » March 9th, 2007, 4:49 pm

Slim2 wrote:
Y.G. wrote:HEY XRAY2 MY HOMIE FROM 10DUECE WAS TELLIN ME THIS WEEKEND THAT THE 120'S AND DL'S IS BEEFIN REAL HEAVY I HEAR NIGGAZ FROM BOTH SIDES IS DROPPIN JUST WONDERIN IF YOU HAVE HEARD.
yea the denva lanes be puttin the hurt on the cripys with the paybacc and apb's
Fo sho, I have a female who stays near Hellen Keller park. I keep my tone on my lap and eyes open bekuz the lanes and apb's light their hood up on the daily.

mrfigueroa111st
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Re: Denver Lane Bloods of Los Angeles

Unread post by mrfigueroa111st » June 3rd, 2009, 11:49 pm

Im from 111st and figueroa born and raised in south central los angeles..and naw im not bragging about it.. theres alot of people on this message board that has wrong info about the hood so i came on here to clear anything up...

* We are still rollin Mafia Lanes...and Yes we be in the bottomz and they be on denver and fig.
*The hood still be hot especially now that its summer time...the reason you may see not to many DLB's flamed up on fig is because of the police patrol fig all the time and they fuck with us and they know about us. Now you go down 108th, 109th, 111th the side streets then its a different story.
*We beefin with HTH bad right now...they be on 103rd and but they also hang out by TAMS off of century and figueroa. Always HK with us we still beef with the Hoovers, Raymonds, Broadways, and Pimp Town Gangstas(lil up and comming crip gang trying to make a name for beefing with us) The PTG and Hoovers are beefin bad right now as we speak...
* 106-108-109-111-115 are the big blocks now...not sayin the rest arent just everybody be n those blocks especially 108th..
*Bruce(B-Brazy) was not killed by NHP's....He was killed by a mexican gang that im not going to say beckuz i dont want e bangers gettin info
*We still have and on goin beef with Campanellaz..like that dont go in our hood and they dont come in theres...Basically the homie Lil Laniak got killed by them while we was with his kid his brother big Laniak ,kricket,coco,molintha got set up by some niggas for dope back in the days so they all L.I.P.
*We dont funk with the APB if anything we are all clicked from figueroa to fight the crips...
*FRG(Figueroa Ryda Gang) was a damu ridas thing but now the tyg'z have that click but its all the same as DLB.

*L.I.P. G-Redd 111st(aka rep yo set on the denver lanes song last one)-2009
*L.I.P. Knuckles 115th-2009
*L.I.P. Baby Hangout HK 108th-2008
*M.I.P. Baby Hawk YG 104stCMG-2008

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » June 6th, 2009, 10:40 pm

mrfigueroa111st wrote:Im from 111st and figueroa born and raised in south central los angeles..and naw im not bragging about it.. theres alot of people on this message board that has wrong info about the hood so i came on here to clear anything up...

* We are still rollin Mafia Lanes...and Yes we be in the bottomz and they be on denver and fig.
*The hood still be hot especially now that its summer time...the reason you may see not to many DLB's flamed up on fig is because of the police patrol fig all the time and they fu-- with us and they know about us. Now you go down 108th, 109th, 111th the side streets then its a different story.
*We beefin with HTH bad right now...they be on 103rd and but they also hang out by TAMS off of century and figueroa. Always HK with us we still beef with the Hoovers, Raymonds, Broadways, and Pimp Town Gangstas(lil up and comming crip gang trying to make a name for beefing with us) The PTG and Hoovers are beefin bad right now as we speak...
* 106-108-109-111-115 are the big blocks now...not sayin the rest arent just everybody be n those blocks especially 108th..
*Bruce(B-Brazy) was not killed by NHP's....He was killed by a mexican gang that im not going to say beckuz i dont want e bangers gettin info
*We still have and on goin beef with Campanellaz..like that dont go in our hood and they dont come in theres...Basically the homie Lil Laniak got killed by them while we was with his kid his brother big Laniak ,kricket,coco,molintha got set up by some niggas for dope back in the days so they all L.I.P.
*We dont funk with the APB if anything we are all clicked from figueroa to fight the crips...
*FRG(Figueroa Ryda Gang) was a damu ridas thing but now the tyg'z have that click but its all the same as DLB.

*L.I.P. G-Redd 111st(aka rep yo set on the denver lanes song last one)-2009
*L.I.P. Knuckles 115th-2009
*L.I.P. Baby Hangout HK 108th-2008
*M.I.P. Baby Hawk YG 104stCMG-2008

WHAT YOU MEAN WE DON'T BE IN OUR HOOD (NELLAS)??? OR DID YOU MEAN WE DON'T BE IN YOUR HOOD AND YALL DON'T BE IN OUR HOOD???

YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YP » June 7th, 2009, 5:07 am

YO MR FIG...............................

ITz CRAZY HOW NIKKAZ BEEF HUH?????????...........

SUP WITH THE HTH....YALL RIGHT DOWN THE STREET......THOSE MAH NIKKAZ THO.....THE 103z

mrfigueroa111st
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mrfigueroa111st » June 7th, 2009, 12:39 pm

naw yg i mean we dont be in your hood and yall dont be in ours...no disresepect intended though homie. for YP, yeah the hartimes be over 103rd..mostly they hanging out right by tams on fig and century...yeah we waring with them as we speak...matter of fact i was going down century and made a right on fig and seen a hitup up of "HTH 103...BK DLK" so yeah we booth beefin...they are a little hood but i aint gonna lie they hold they own

YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YP » June 7th, 2009, 7:31 pm

I wonder why yall BEEF?.......u know any of them NIKKAZ......I cant say names...but DRACC LOCC HTIP...was a coo nikka......real talk....thats why gangbangin i so dumb nikkaz from everyhood are coo......my big BROTHER KNOW O.G TWEET FROM YA HOOD...I MET THAT NIKKA HE GOT DLB ON HIS CHIN......

mrfigueroa111st
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mrfigueroa111st » June 7th, 2009, 10:35 pm

i know a few of the hardtimes...i mean am i cool with them? naw but you tend to know them because u live so close to each other..yeah i know who u talkin bout dracc loc..he died in 07' like 2 yrs ago or somethin like that....yeah OG tweet is a crazy azz nigg lol thats the big homie though...does your brother bang?? do u kno anymore Lanes???

mrfigueroa111st
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mrfigueroa111st » June 7th, 2009, 10:39 pm

man we been beefin with the hartimes since the early 90's i was just a lil nig though....back then though they was basically a hustler crew not really a force like that...so they went to the blue side and we started beefin with em back in the days...have you ever heard of Pimptown Gangsta Crip??

YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YP » June 7th, 2009, 11:03 pm

pimptown? nawwww....where they @???

YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YP » June 7th, 2009, 11:04 pm

naw....he don't he used to fuq with the swans and the families and he stayed in the jungle @ one time so he had hella blood homiez growin up......

I got family tho FROM YOUR ENEMIGOz

mrfigueroa111st
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mrfigueroa111st » June 8th, 2009, 12:19 am

yeah the PTG is a upcommin click tryin to bang...i guess they crips but they be beefin with the hoovers i think they be on vermont around 111th or 112th..i seen sum hitups the other day by jim dandy chicken sayin ptg hcgk...crazy..we beef with them though

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » June 8th, 2009, 12:33 pm

mrfigueroa111st wrote:yeah the PTG is a upcommin click tryin to bang...i guess they crips but they be beefin with the hoovers i think they be on vermont around 111th or 112th..i seen sum hitups the other day by jim dandy chicken sayin ptg hcgk...crazy..we beef with them though

UP IN 112 SNOOVAS OLD HOOD RIGHT???

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » June 8th, 2009, 12:34 pm

mrfigueroa111st wrote:naw yg i mean we dont be in your hood and yall dont be in ours...no disresepect intended though homie. for YP, yeah the hartimes be over 103rd..mostly they hanging out right by tams on fig and century...yeah we waring with them as we speak...matter of fact i was going down century and made a right on fig and seen a hitup up of "HTH 103...BK DLK" so yeah we booth beefin...they are a little hood but i aint gonna lie they hold they own

NO DISRESPECT TAKIN HOMIE!

mrfigueroa111st
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mrfigueroa111st » June 8th, 2009, 1:56 pm

yep they be in the boovas 112th..that hood like a ghost town real talk...and ptg aint a big azz gang like that..but now they wall bangin its crazy to see that...especially on vermont

mrfigueroa111st
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mrfigueroa111st » June 8th, 2009, 1:59 pm

so YG..you do know why us and your hood was beefin at one point right??(no disrespect intended)

YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YP » June 8th, 2009, 11:30 pm

SKz..... = street KNIGHTS

and SOX LOS......be all in 112 HOOVA HOOD....thats the LAY-LOWS....and they be on the sneak tip...all up and down like 112th.........it be hella nikkaz from different hoods...U never know who is who...JIM DANDY...thats the super border line right there...even raymonds stroll thru....YALL (THE LANES JUST EAST OF VERMONT OVER THERE matter of fact thats yall GAS STATION ON IMPERIAL AND VERMONT ACROSS FROM THE LIQUOR STORE GOING EAST

BECAUSE NORTH OF THAT IS ANOTHER GAS STATION

ONE TIME @ THAT LIQUOR STORE I SEEN HELLA B-DOGS...SOME TIMES I SEE CRIPS....ITS FUNNY CUZ THERE IS A JIM DANDY OUT THERE TOO.......

who u KNOW FROM HTH?

mrfigueroa111st
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mrfigueroa111st » June 9th, 2009, 1:01 am

yeah..but our gas station on fig and imp..right across from the mcdonalds..niggaz get caught slippin there all the time(not sayin just us but in general) i know a few hth but like i said not my territory who u know from lanes besides tweet?

YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YP » June 9th, 2009, 10:29 pm

who u know from HtH?????? name somebody..........

I dont know LA lanes...I met a few but forgot their names...I know a ton of PDL's

some nikka on youtube said he was from the LANEs and that his homie bex was the one that got gunned down off imperial in them apts...u know it was candles up a few months ago over there

mrfigueroa111st
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mrfigueroa111st » June 10th, 2009, 4:51 pm

yeah who is this nigg on youtube?? anyways you know young drac?baby droop,newborn,troubleman,figueroa slim? sumthin like that...

YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YP » June 10th, 2009, 9:46 pm

I think shhonuf or somethin.........

one of them names I know ...i aint sayin which one...I thought u was gonna name other nikkaz......the more reputables.....

sup with P SMURF? he was a rida or more just from the hood?

mrfigueroa111st
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mrfigueroa111st » June 10th, 2009, 11:21 pm

well smurf from my block 111st...now im pretty sure you heard about 109 alot becuz of b braze and damu ridaz...but 111st get down too...to be honest smurf is on his rap shit now..wasnt really like a rider like braze or laniak or 8ball...so u know alot of PDL's huh??

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » June 12th, 2009, 5:50 am

[quote="mrfigueroa111st"][size=200]so [color=#800000]YG..you do know why us and your hood was beefin at one point right[/color][/size]??(no disrespect intended)[/quote]

WE NEED AN ANSWER .....TO THAT ....

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » June 12th, 2009, 5:51 am

mrfigueroa111st wrote:so YG..you do know why us and your hood was beefin at one point right??(no disrespect intended)
YO ??????

mrfigueroa111st
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mrfigueroa111st » June 12th, 2009, 12:33 pm

If hes really from Campanella he should kno..no disrespect....

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » June 13th, 2009, 5:55 am

[quote="mrfigueroa111st"]If hes really from Campanella he should kno..no disrespect....[/quote]word but he seems to have disapeared