U.B.N HOW MANY TIMEZ THEY SWITCH THE CODE OF THE NAME

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

U.B.N HOW MANY TIMEZ THEY SWITCH THE CODE OF THE NAME

Unread post by Hell » April 5th, 2009, 1:36 pm

THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE IS FO the BIRDZ,CAN ANYONE CLAIFTY THIS SITUATION?

& IS THEIR A SUCH THING AS U.B.A UNITED BLOOD ARMY IN N.Y?

usernameee
What city do you live in now?: new york

Re: U.B.N HOW MANY TIMEZ THEY SWITCH THE CODE OF THE NAME

Unread post by usernameee » April 10th, 2009, 12:07 pm

NAW UNLESS SOMEBODY ESLE MADE UP SOME FAKE SHIT! UBN AND NYB.

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ALL

Unread post by Myself » April 14th, 2009, 5:09 am

THE ENTIRE NEWYORK HOMEGROWN SETS ARE FAKE ..........THEY JUST MADE IT ALL UP ! AND NOW THERE TRANSFORMING TO WESTCOAST SETS BY ASS KISSING ON MYSPACE AND STUDYING WESTCOAST NIGGAZ STREETZ AND NAME OF PEOPLE FROM THAT HOOD ...PATHETICK

BBA
What city do you live in now?: NJ

Unread post by BBA » June 1st, 2009, 10:04 pm

ITS 5TILL UBN OR U B OUT FUKK IS YALL TALKN BOUT BIG BILLYS B'S

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Myself » June 2nd, 2009, 1:34 am

BBA wrote:ITS 5TILL UBN OR U B OUT #%@& IS YALL TALKN BOUT BIG BILLYS B'S
ITS STILL.....UB-FAKE BLOODS .....BIG BILLY NUT & BALLS HUUGERS

Bundelz187Gang
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: AnywhereAnyBlockAnyHood

Unread post by Bundelz187Gang » June 2nd, 2009, 7:04 am

UBN, NYB, NYBBA and all that shit is different...

dis how funny yu niggas are fareal fam. ya niggas on the net speakin on shit and yall aint even know what yu talkin bout!!! this nigga up here b postin' mad threads about how niggas is fake in NY but yu aint doin nuffin bout it my nigga. stop all dis net thuggery and tough guy talk and go handle that son!!! lol, yall niggas is hilarious. yu pry one of dem niggas who got rejected from every set so now yu preachin some anti-gang BS...sike nah lemme stop before yu really start postin threads about me too. its just the internet dogg, dont take this shit to the heart blood ahaha.

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Myself » June 8th, 2009, 12:03 am

Bundelz187Gang wrote:UBN, NYB, NYBBA and all that shit is different...

dis how funny yu niggas are fareal fam. ya niggas on the net speakin on shit and yall aint even know what yu talkin bout!!!

this nigga up here b postin' mad threads about how niggas is fake in NY but yu aint doin nuffin bout it my nigga. stop all dis net thuggery and tough guy talk and go handle that son!!! lol, yall niggas is hilarious. yu pry one of dem niggas who got rejected from every set so now yu preachin some anti-gang BS...sike nah lemme stop before yu really start postin threads about me too. its just the internet dogg, dont take this shit to the heart blood ahaha.
I HOPE YOU DONT CAUSE YOUR RESPONDING TO IT .......ONLY FAKES AND WANNBEES RESPOND OR GET OFFENDED !!.........

REAL LA BLOODS DONT EVEN SAY SHIT TO THESE THEY LAUGH OR AGREE..........WE KNOW FULL WELL WHAT WERE TALKING ABOUT ....

YOU CANT BE REJECTED FROM MULTIPLE SETS ....THATS NOT HOW GANG BANGING WORKS PHONY !! , THATS A HIPHOP TREND FALSE CLAIMIER EASTCOAST FAD

YOUR SO LOST ITS FUNNY !! GO TO SCHOOL OR GET A JOB ....BEST THING FOR YOU SON !! DONT TRY AND BE COOL AND BE DOWN WITH THE HOMIES CAUSE THE DUDES IN YOUR AREA IS ALL FALSE CLAIMIN ...ITS JAIL , DEATH ,
YOU WILL FUCK YOUR LIFE UP SON !!

Bundelz187Gang
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Bundelz187Gang » June 8th, 2009, 7:04 am

Myself wrote:
I HOPE YOU DONT CAUSE YOUR RESPONDING TO IT .......ONLY FAKES AND WANNBEES RESPOND OR GET OFFENDED !!.........

REAL LA BLOODS DONT EVEN SAY SHIT TO THESE THEY LAUGH OR AGREE..........WE KNOW FULL WELL WHAT WERE TALKING ABOUT ....

YOU CANT BE REJECTED FROM MULTIPLE SETS ....THATS NOT HOW GANG BANGING WORKS PHONY !! , THATS A HIPHOP TREND FALSE CLAIMIER EASTCOAST FAD

YOUR SO LOST ITS FUNNY !! GO TO SCHOOL OR GET A JOB ....BEST THING FOR YOU SON !! DONT TRY AND BE COOL AND BE DOWN WITH THE HOMIES CAUSE THE DUDES IN YOUR AREA IS ALL FALSE CLAIMIN ...ITS JAIL , DEATH ,
YOU WILL fu-- YOUR LIFE UP SON !!
yu make no sense? its the same shit as if yu was muslim and i saiad "fuck all that allah shit" and yu try to tell me why muslim isnt this or isnt that or is...whatever. gang bangin' don't work like that YET yu just said "madd ronald rejected them niggas kuz they wasnt puttin money on his books."

YU CONTRADICTING YASELF NOW!!!

and yu a neutral dogg, yu sayin WE as if yu bang like stop that please and thank yu. yu really must be mentally challenged kuz real talk yu just said i'm fake kuz i responded...yu said LA niggas laugh or agree...THATS A RESPONSE MY NIGGA!!! lol yu definitely a comedian hahaha. talkin' bout someone fake kuz they defend their beliefs so i guess jesus was fake as fuck lol.

nah i dont take shit yu say serious tho, like i said its only the net. when yu post a youtube of yu tellin homies that shit aint trill then i'll take yu serious. even when them LA niggas go out to NY, they dont pop that shit to the niggas out there. they mite walk around with some of their homies talkin' shit but other than that nah. unless they hood deep out there, they aint doin shit.

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Myself » June 9th, 2009, 10:51 pm

Bundelz187Gang YOUR TRULY A YOUNG STUPID DUMB ASS , YOU DO NOT HAVE A CLUE WHAT BANGIN IS , AND YOU HAVE POOR COMPREHENSION AND DO NOT UNDERSTAND OR PICK UP WELL I CAN SEE WHY YOUR SUCH A WANNABEE BANGER ......ANY NEUTRAL OR REAL BANGER CAN SEE YOUR NO WHERE NEAR A GANGSTER YOUR PROBLAY WHITE OR SOME EASTCOAST LATINO KID TRYING TO FIT IN ....

Bundelz187Gang
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Bundelz187Gang » June 12th, 2009, 9:03 am

Myself wrote:Bundelz187Gang YOUR TRULY A YOUNG STUPID DUMB ASS , YOU DO NOT HAVE A CLUE WHAT BANGIN IS , AND YOU HAVE POOR COMPREHENSION AND DO NOT UNDERSTAND OR PICK UP WELL I CAN SEE WHY YOUR SUCH A WANNABEE BANGER ......ANY NEUTRAL OR REAL BANGER CAN SEE YOUR NO WHERE NEAR A GANGSTER YOUR PROBLAY WHITE OR SOME EASTCOAST LATINO KID TRYING TO FIT IN ....
lol race has anything to do with what?

and for the record...nah im not latin or white my mans. soakk summmm lol. yu a nut.

yu a gang rejekt thats why yu so strong on eastcoast bz but yu aint stoppin it so conversation deaded, it aint goin nowhere so get used to it hahahaha. see i got yu mad my nigga, calm down it aint that major.

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Myself » June 14th, 2009, 12:23 am

MAD ....AHAHA , YOU GOT ME AMUSED , YOU CANT MAKE ANYBODY UPSET WITH WHAT YOU SAYING EVERYTHING YOU BEEN TYPING IS FUNNY , WRONG , AND STUPID ........FOOL ITS 2009 AND YOU WANT TO BE A BANGER YOUR YOUR OVER 30 SOMETHING YRS LATE AND YOU PROBLAY WASNT EVEN BORN !! , AND FAKING IT IN A STATE THATS ........NOT KNOWN FOR GANGBANGIN , !!!

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Myself » June 14th, 2009, 12:24 am

YOU LOST ON EVERYTHING YOU THINK OF AND TYPE !

Bundelz187Gang
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Bundelz187Gang » June 15th, 2009, 11:58 am

Myself wrote:YOU LOST ON EVERYTHING YOU THINK OF AND TYPE !
no...i'm not.
yu gettin heated. calm down my mans, its only the internet.
no need to have a hissy fit.

aceduce
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: seattle

Unread post by aceduce » June 16th, 2009, 1:28 pm

mann. some of the niggas on this thread seem straight dumb, niggas aint even makin sense lol.

myself nigga got a lot of valid points. it seem to me like the east coast cats just talkin out they ass. no offense lol.

why would you be claiming something all the way from the west coast. then when called out on it why would you say you dont give a fuck about the west coast. its like aint you copying the west coast shit? i mean dont west coast niggas got a right to get mad on this shit?

i mean i dont know the east coast cats i seen up on here sound str8 dumb.

Bundelz187Gang
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Bundelz187Gang » June 18th, 2009, 6:36 am

aceduce wrote:mann. some of the niggas on this thread seem straight dumb, niggas aint even makin sense lol.

myself nigga got a lot of valid points. it seem to me like the east coast cats just talkin out they ass. no offense lol.

why would you be claiming something all the way from the west coast. then when called out on it why would you say you dont give a fu-- about the west coast. its like aint you copying the west coast shit? i mean dont west coast niggas got a right to get mad on this shit?

lol dogg, only thing "we" took from the westcoast was the BLOOD banner period.

everything else is just eastcoast. EVERYTHING is completely different except for that. eastcoast gangs are way more organized and if yu sayin it kuz "ny aint known for gang bangin" lol...i mean as far as it goes i show them westcoast niggas love if they show it back but other than that fuck them niggas if they hatin ya digg. it aint no point like UBN and all that been called fake by the west from the start so niggas dont care. its just like if i say yu aint a real nigga but yu think yu real anyways so yu gon b like aright whatever i dont care...same shit lol.

GANGS OF NEW YORK

all i gotta say on this topic lol.

aceduce
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: seattle

Unread post by aceduce » June 18th, 2009, 6:53 am

Bundelz187Gang wrote:
aceduce wrote:mann. some of the niggas on this thread seem straight dumb, niggas aint even makin sense lol.

why would you be claiming something all the way from the west coast. then when called out on it why would you say you dont give a fu-- about the west coast. its like aint you copying the west coast shit? i mean dont west coast niggas got a right to get mad on this shit?

lol dogg, only thing "we" took from the westcoast was the BLOOD banner period.

everything else is just eastcoast. EVERYTHING is completely different except for that. eastcoast gangs are way more organized and if yu sayin it kuz "ny aint known for gang bangin" lol...i mean as far as it goes i show them westcoast niggas love if they show it back but other than that fu-- them niggas if they hatin ya digg. it aint no point like UBN and all that been called fake by the west from the start so niggas dont care. its just like if i say yu aint a real nigga but yu think yu real anyways so yu gon b like aright whatever i dont care...same shit lol.

GANGS OF NEW YORK

all i gotta say on this topic lol.

why would you "take" anything period?

now personally me being the mentalist that i am, i understand people, and i see shit from all different view points and angles. it seem to me that everything every single east coast "blood and crip" has said thus far seems to end up in a dead end, in other words it dont make sense, it aint valid, yall speaking on opinion, wesr coast speaking on str8 up facts, whats really real and whats not, simple as that. with that being said and with all thats been said, east coast crips and bloods are in one word "FAKE".

listen man i aint no LA nigga and i aint no east coast nigga, im just the man in the middle, i dont take no sides it seem like yall mother fuckers been going on for years discussin this shit right here, im just trying to be the nigga in the middle here, seen arguments from both sides, just saying str8 up what i see.

how could you be a blood is your not really a blood? how can you claim to be something you are not really from?

now that argument your trying to bring up here "its just like if i say yu aint a real nigga but yu think yu real anyways so yu gon b like aright whatever i dont care...same shit lol." is dumb lil brotha. like i said you speaking on opinions. being a "real nigga" is talk of opinions, what you may consider to be a real nigga, might be different to others. but what you can not seem to comprehend is that people here are talking about facts, not what you "think", not your "opinion", with that being said if you arent from BLOOD then your arent from....BLOOD. it dont matter what you "think", it is what it is.

case closed. This jurys(jury with a brain) in favor of the west coast argument.

i can see it coming, the next few posts will be by east coasters speaking about who the fuck i think i am, my word dont matter.

i simply viewed both arguments and said what i see. it helps being born of a mother who didnt smoke crack.

debates are for the intelligent yall, not for the dumb.

WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WIP » June 18th, 2009, 10:06 am

codes names & sh*t. lol. i remember the days when NY had their own identity.

Bundelz187Gang
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Bundelz187Gang » June 18th, 2009, 8:35 pm

aceduce wrote:

now personally me being the mentalist that i am, i understand people, and i see shit from all different view points and angles. it seem to me that everything every single east coast "blood and crip" has said thus far seems to end up in a dead end, in other words it dont make sense, it aint valid, yall speaking on opinion, wesr coast speaking on str8 up facts, whats really real and whats not, simple as that. with that being said and with all thats been said, east coast crips and bloods are in one word "FAKE".

listen man i aint no LA nigga and i aint no east coast nigga, im just the man in the middle, i dont take no sides it seem like yall mother fuckers been going on for years discussin this shit right here, im just trying to be the nigga in the middle here, seen arguments from both sides, just saying str8 up what i see.

how could you be a blood is your not really a blood? how can you claim to be something you are not really from?

now that argument your trying to bring up here "its just like if i say yu aint a real nigga but yu think yu real anyways so yu gon b like aright whatever i dont care...same shit lol." is dumb lil brotha. like i said you speaking on opinions. being a "real nigga" is talk of opinions, what you may consider to be a real nigga, might be different to others. but what you can not seem to comprehend is that people here are talking about facts, not what you "think", not your "opinion", with that being said if you arent from BLOOD then your arent from....BLOOD. it dont matter what you "think", it is what it is.

i can see it coming, the next few posts will be by east coasters speaking about who the fu-- i think i am, my word dont matter.

i simply viewed both arguments and said what i see. it helps being born of a mother who didnt smoke crack.

honestly don't matter what yu, ya mom, or anybody yu know on this earth says period...

point is we here and we aint goin nowhere...stolen gang name and all that. obviously we cemented ourselves enough for the w/s niggas to even take the time out and mention us lol. the so called "real" bloods yu speak of are my niggas too so it aint even bout that like real is real...universally. its like math fam, real is the same everywhere yu go. i had lil homies tryna bang under my flag and i directed 'em like "yo these niggas might b better for yu if yu worried bout niggas sayin' shit kuz yu e/s blood." i could bang on some westcoast blood shit if i was worried bout that but i'm from the eastcoast so i keep it real with myself and stay on the eastcoast...fuck i look like bangin w/s blood when i live on the e/s lol.

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Myself » June 21st, 2009, 11:53 pm

YO HE GOTS TO BE THE DUMBEST WANNABBEE EASTCOAST BANGER

LIKE HE SAID THE FAKES ARENT GOING ANYWHERE ...THERE PROUD TO BE FAKE !!

Bundelz187Gang
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Bundelz187Gang » June 22nd, 2009, 1:21 pm

Myself wrote:YO HE GOTS TO BE THE DUMBEST WANNABBEE EASTCOAST BANGER

LIKE HE SAID THE FAKES ARENT GOING ANYWHERE ...THERE PROUD TO BE FAKE !!
yeah yeah yeah lol.

blink54
What city do you live in now?: raleigh

Unread post by blink54 » August 8th, 2009, 10:30 am

for one thing the ubn and all its sets started in NEW YORK have u ever heard of g shine being in california??????

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Myself » August 12th, 2009, 11:09 pm

UBN WAS A REAL PRISON GANG IN WESTCOAST CALIFORNIA......OG WACK STOLE THE IDEA AND CREATED A FAKE ONE ....IN NEWYORK , AND THEN YOU HAVE FAKE SETS AND STOLEN..... LA ....SET NAMES LIKE .......,BRIMS , MILLERS , BLOODSTONE , THAT NEVER HAD ANY TYPE OF CONNECTION OR TIES TO CALI ....THEY WERE EXPOSED FOR LYING NAME STEALING ...AND CREATING NEW FAKE SETS

BL114DYNICCKLES
If in the United States: New Mexico
What city do you live in now?: Fucck U

Unread post by BL114DYNICCKLES » May 26th, 2010, 11:49 pm

Myself wrote:UBN WAS A REAL PRISON GANG IN WESTCOAST CALIFORNIA......OG WACK STOLE THE IDEA AND CREATED A FAKE ONE ....IN NEWYORK , AND THEN YOU HAVE FAKE SETS AND STOLEN..... LA ....SET NAMES LIKE .......,BRIMS , MILLERS , BLOODSTONE , THAT NEVER HAD ANY TYPE OF CONNECTION OR TIES TO CALI ....THEY WERE EXPOSED FOR LYING NAME STEALING ...AND CREATING NEW FAKE SETS
BL114D U FUNNY BUT YEAH ALL THE UBN GANGS OR FAKE :lol:

BL114DYNICCKLES
What city do you live in now?: Fucck U

Unread post by BL114DYNICCKLES » May 27th, 2010, 12:31 am

Bundelz187Gang wrote:
aceduce wrote:

i can see it coming, the next few posts will be by east coasters speaking about who the fu-- i think i am, my word dont matter.

honestly don't matter what yu, ya mom, or anybody yu know on this earth says period...

point is we here and we aint goin nowhere...stolen gang name and all that. obviously we cemented ourselves enough for the w/s niggas to even take the time out and mention us lol. the so called "real" bloods yu speak of are my niggas too so it aint even bout that like real is real...universally. its like math fam, real is the same everywhere yu go. i had lil homies tryna bang under my flag and i directed 'em like "yo these niggas might b better for yu if yu worried bout niggas sayin' shit kuz yu e/s blood." i could bang on some westcoast blood shit if i was worried bout that but i'm from the eastcoast so i keep it real with myself and stay on the eastcoast...fu-- i look like bangin w/s blood when i live on the e/s lol.
THERE IS REAL NIGGAS EVERY WHERE UUUUUUUUUUU GO!!!!!!!! BU T THE BL114DS AN THE CRIPS OR FROM ckALIFORNIA "K9! FROM SWANS SAID THAT LINE...... AFTER JIM JONES AN THE FAKE UBN BANGERS DID A SHOW IN ckALIFORNIA YELLIN SUU WOO BUT RAN OUT THE BAck DOOR WHEN SHIT GOT AckTIVE LOOK NEW YORK GOT 2 WAKE UP IF YALL AINT UNDER SUM BODY FROM THE WEST ckAOST YALLIS NOT FROM THE GANG IF NEW YORK..... STARTED B'S & C'S .... AN ckALI NIGGAS TOOK THEY SHIT AN RAN with IT CHANGED IT AROUND AN GOT FAMOUS with IT IM SURE NY WOULD ckALL DEM FAKE JUST THE SAME ckALI WILL NEVER STOP ckALLIN OUTTA TOWN BANGERS FAKE THEY KIDS GONNA HAVE KIDS AN THEY GONNA GROW UP SAYIN THE SAME SHIT ABOU T NY ...... U MIGHT HAVE SOME WEST ckOAST BANGERS THAT FEEL SORRY FOR NY BANGERS AN SHOUT DEM OUT IN A SONG OR 2 BUT THAT WONT ckHANGE HOW THE TURF AN THE HOMIES FEEEEEEL / YEA THERE IS SUM REAL BL114DS IN NY SWANS AN EVEN RU'S AN HUNNAZ

userelm
What city do you live in now?: Bronx

Unread post by userelm » June 9th, 2010, 9:20 am

everybody is tough on the internet!! BUT ON SOME G SHIT NIKKAS TALK ALL DAY ABOUT NY THIS AND NY THAT BUT WHEN NIKKAS BOME OUT HERE FROM KALI ITS ALL LOVE... SO HOW DO NIKKAS ON THW WEST REALLY FEEL!!!!!!! THINK ABOUT THAT

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » June 9th, 2010, 6:33 pm

userelm wrote:everybody is tough on the internet!! BUT ON SOME G SHIT NIKKAS TALK ALL DAY ABOUT NY THIS AND NY THAT BUT WHEN NIKKAS BOME OUT HERE FROM KALI ITS ALL LOVE... SO HOW DO NIKKAS ON THW WEST REALLY FEEL!!!!!!! THINK ABOUT THAT
On the real, some Cali b's don't trip on the East coast version of UBN. It's all blood love to them, but on the real I'm sure they know that they're not certified like the real LA b's. I don't hate NY b's, but I don't agree with some of the things they're doing. It's kinda like you love your friends & family even tho you know they ain't right, or maybe you just don't want to say anything out of respect. I know I used to talk a lot of crap about the East coast UBN once I found out how fradualant they are, but now I don't really trip on it that much.