Corpus Christi

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Corpus Christi

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » September 28th, 2007, 10:41 pm

Let's talk about gangs in Corpus Christi right here. Sounds like MS-13, Norteños, 18 & local gangs might be there. I don't know much about it, so I'm wondering. I saw a tattoo on Eva Longoria, that looked like 4 dots & that's a tattoo Norteños use.

MIROLLO
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houstone

Re: Corpus Christi

Unread post by MIROLLO » September 29th, 2008, 9:35 pm

Here is a list of some gangs I know of like from the late 80's & early 90's or so from the Corpitos area: Los Encinos,WestSide Lynch Mob,MidNight Diablos,Black Widows,Casa Crew,Eight(8)Ball Posse,Corpus Christi Gangsters,Latin Kings(People Nation),Four(4)Dots,Panthers,Disciples(don't know if this was one of the many disciple gangs of the Folk Nation or an independent gang with that name),United Negro LV(can't remember what the last initials of this gang ment:UNLV),Ruthless Kings,Ruthless Gangsters,Mafiosos Locos Sur13,and TwentySecond(22)Str...These initials I believe are of some of this cities gangs aswell but I do not know what they stand for: RP,WSP,WSU...Don't know which ones still exsist or not.............Thee Original1. Puro Valle 956 & McAllito 4Lifers...:

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » September 30th, 2008, 12:44 pm

There's a gang simply called 4 dots? Would that have anything to do with a part of TX called 4 corners?

MIROLLO
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houstone

Corpus Christi

Unread post by MIROLLO » September 30th, 2008, 6:51 pm

Well as was stated homeboy there is,or was,don't know since I'm not from Corpus,a gang called 4Dots...Why they gave themselves that name is beyond me...But as for it having to do with some place called four corners I dought...Never heard of any such area near Corpitos or for that matter in Tejas called by such a name,unless it is a small town or something...But as for there being a connection between them like I already said I don't think so...These gangs are from the Corpus Christi area as this section states above.............

rvc
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: houston

Unread post by rvc » July 7th, 2009, 2:09 pm

I was born in Corpus and didn't know this...