Top 5 most organized syndicate

American organized crime groups included traditional groups such as La Cosa Nostra & the Italian Mafia to modern groups such as Black Mafia Family. Discuss the most organized criminal groups in the United States including gangs in Canada.
Forum rules
This section discusses organized crime groups in the US and Canadian street gangs.

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Postby CheGuevara » July 7th, 2009, 8:21 pm

Azure9920 wrote:Reading over the BKA OC threat assessment I see:

Turkish- Check.
Italian- Check.
Polish- Check.
Albanian- .

Speaking of not controlling a single racket in Germany, what precisely do Albanians control there?


you're an idiot. we went over this you dumbass. serbia and montenegro means albanian. albanians make up 30% of serbia and montenegro and not to mention that 50% of serbia and monternegro nationals in germany are albanian. as well as macedonia. and then albania had several thousands of suspects as well but was too low to make that list. count the three together.

the albanian criminals dominate the heroin and prostitution. that much i know. i haven't studied other fields enough to make any statements.

thewestside wrote:Haven't you heard? The Albanian Godfather Osmani controls everything!


the media calls that guy the governor of freakin' hamburg but leave it to you to downsize such a man. while you get offended at me calling the c-c a gang. what a dumb, ignorant, virgin, dick for brain.
CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Postby Dobre » July 7th, 2009, 8:32 pm

CheGuevara wrote:count the suspects. the polish criminals number three right after turkish and albanian criminals. italians also had a good 24,000 suspects.

there were several albanian roman emperors and george tenet was albanian. although his mother was greek. but regardless, he came from albania.


Omfg you have to be the stupidest of your entire stupid race.

SUSPECTS DON'T MEAN ORGANIZED CRIME ACTIVITY

Of course, you assume that because the shiptars were stupid enough to get caught the most.

On a side note, everyone say shiptars instead of albanians from now on, it's a dregatory term for albanians and it ticks their diseased minds off as much as calling a black person a n1gger in their face.

Their word for serbs is shkije, cause of the scythians, but that doesn't insult me even though I'm subhuman. xDD

scythians = lowest form of barbarians
User avatar
Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 1417
Joined: May 21st, 2009, 4:17 pm
Country: Canada
If in the United States: Nevada
What city do you live in now?: Titovgrad

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Postby Dobre » July 7th, 2009, 8:37 pm

CheGuevara wrote:the media calls that guy the governor of freakin' hamburg but leave it to you to downsize such a man. while you get offended at me calling the c-c a gang. what a dumb, ignorant, virgin, dick for brain.


HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAH

They said the same thing about the old bloodline

LOL no about the vlach-macedonian bloodline that run the oil in the balkans together with the russians

I upsized him while everyone was loooking at me like WTF? he's only one man

and he is

Osmani can bleed, and I bet you through people I know I can get close to him and get drunk in some bar, and take a picture, post it here
User avatar
Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 1417
Joined: May 21st, 2009, 4:17 pm
Country: Canada
If in the United States: Nevada
What city do you live in now?: Titovgrad

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Postby thewestside » July 7th, 2009, 9:44 pm

CheGuevara wrote:you're an idiot. we went over this you dumbass. serbia and montenegro means albanian. albanians make up 30% of serbia and montenegro and not to mention that 50% of serbia and monternegro nationals in germany are albanian. as well as macedonia. and then albania had several thousands of suspects as well but was too low to make that list. count the three together.

the albanian criminals dominate the heroin and prostitution. that much i know. i haven't studied other fields enough to make any statements.


Right. Just like all those Turks who control the heroin trade in Great Britain are really Albanians with Turkish passports, huh? Just like the Italian Mafia groups started from Albanian immigrants to southern Italy, huh? It all begins and ends with the Albanians. They are the Alpha and Omega of organized crime! And not surprisingly because, after all, they have the "mafia gene" don't ya know?
thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 3034
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Postby CheGuevara » July 7th, 2009, 11:55 pm

thewestside wrote:Right. Just like all those Turks who control the heroin trade in Great Britain are really Albanians with Turkish passports, huh? Just like the Italian Mafia groups started from Albanian immigrants to southern Italy, huh? It all begins and ends with the Albanians. They are the Alpha and Omega of organized crime! And not surprisingly because, after all, they have the "mafia gene" don't ya know?


many "turks" in england are albanians. turkey gives passports to albanians right away. and turkey and england have some whole sort of deal or something. but i said only a small portion are actually turks. leave it to you to stretch what i said to make yourself look oh so noble and me oh so crazy. whats funny is you think what you do works because a retarded (no offending him, he actually has a mental illness, he can't stop moving or something, i don't know what its called, i seen him on webcam) and another poster because i insulted his nationality many times over.

secondly, the facts are there, in the 1400s and 1500s, albanians mass immigrated to southern italy. many helped the roman king fight the french in an uprising and for their reward, an albanian was made governor of calabria and many albanains got huge amounts of land in southern italy. the four places albanians immigrated to was calabria, sicily, apulia and naples. i don't really need to have this talk with you because the facts are there if you just type arberesh on google. many italian nationalists i've talked to have agreed to this. secondly, southern italian traditions (the old school traditions -before 1960) are very similar to the community, family, marriage and culture sections of the kanun i lek dukagjinit. everything from the marriage rituals and arrangment to the family and vendetta, etc...
CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Postby VostokSila » July 8th, 2009, 4:07 am

yep, you gave me a source of this. sure you did.


write up "billion dollar don" in YouTube bitch, again.

how many times do you want to keep saying ironic, ironic, ironic. we get it, you're learning english and heard azure say it and now you want to excercise your ability to practice an ironic insult. but damn, chill down a bit. freakin' third worlders.


I speak three languages, how many languages can you speak? Maybe I can't write or talk well in english, but I understand everything you write and say. And what's wrong with trying to learn from others? It's not my fault that you always display irony.

count the #%@&#%@ suspects idiot.


Source says 36,000 Balkan nationals. You can't cover that shit up, lol that's your OWN source.

the turks are constantly on the mass media because they are to germany what africans are to america. the street dealers, the bums, etc...

but albanians are mentioned as organized criminals in the mass media. like i said, just burim osmani alone gets more publicity than probably every russian and italian criminal put together. the guy is on like every newspaper two times a week. especially when his court case was going on.


typical albanian mentality. John thinks that if you are loud and many people heard of you then you are most powerful. lol The most powerful organizations are the ones that no one knows about.

exactly. you can't give me shit


I dont want to give u shit, since it's like proving why 2+2 = 4 to an idiot which would not understand shit anyway.

i never said you didn't provide me with a source idiot. but you make it seem like this is a regular thing. this is one in a million for russians just like it is for anyone else. the kid was probably jewish, not even russian.

provide the source again.


look it upfor yourself. And you can stick your assumptions in your ass.

there were several albanian roman emperors


Just like Justinian right? lmao.

and george tenet was albanian. although his mother was greek. but regardless, he came from albania.


Tenet was born in Flushing, Queens, New York to a family of Greek origin from Albania

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Tenet
VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
 
Posts: 810
Joined: August 18th, 2008, 3:48 am
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Postby Dobre » July 8th, 2009, 9:14 am

thewestside wrote:
CheGuevara wrote:you're an idiot. we went over this you dumbass. serbia and montenegro means albanian. albanians make up 30% of serbia and montenegro and not to mention that 50% of serbia and monternegro nationals in germany are albanian. as well as macedonia. and then albania had several thousands of suspects as well but was too low to make that list. count the three together.

the albanian criminals dominate the heroin and prostitution. that much i know. i haven't studied other fields enough to make any statements.


Right. Just like all those Turks who control the heroin trade in Great Britain are really Albanians with Turkish passports, huh? Just like the Italian Mafia groups started from Albanian immigrants to southern Italy, huh? It all begins and ends with the Albanians. They are the Alpha and Omega of organized crime! And not surprisingly because, after all, they have the "mafia gene" don't ya know?


Leave it, he's hard headed and stupid.
User avatar
Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 1417
Joined: May 21st, 2009, 4:17 pm
Country: Canada
If in the United States: Nevada
What city do you live in now?: Titovgrad

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Postby CheGuevara » July 8th, 2009, 2:39 pm

VostokSila wrote:write up "billion dollar don" in YouTube bitch, again.


suck a dick. i gave you flat out sources and you claimed they were a media hyped article which all came from one source. this is just a youtube.com video made by some russian kid in class.

I speak three languages, how many languages can you speak? Maybe I can't write or talk well in english, but I understand everything you write and say. And what's wrong with trying to learn from others? It's not my fault that you always display irony.


i can speak two and a half :) english, albanian and a little german. but i was raised in america. people here can barely speak english. while your a third worlder. i have cousins in albania who speak 4 languages. so whats your point?

Source says 36,000 Balkan nationals. You can't cover that shit up, lol that's your OWN source.


:roll: oh dear god.

typical albanian mentality. John thinks that if you are loud and many people heard of you then you are most powerful. lol The most powerful organizations are the ones that no one knows about.


oh yeah, the gambino crime family is nothing compared to ivankov's crime gang. ivankov was so much more powerful because nobody heard of him.

I dont want to give u shit, since it's like proving why 2+2 = 4 to an idiot which would not understand shit anyway.


exactly.

Just like Justinian right? lmao.


he was one.

Tenet was born in Flushing, Queens, New York to a family of Greek origin from Albania

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Tenet


his father was albanian.
CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Postby thewestside » July 8th, 2009, 3:46 pm

CheGuevara wrote:many "turks" in england are albanians. turkey gives passports to albanians right away. and turkey and england have some whole sort of deal or something. but i said only a small portion are actually turks. leave it to you to stretch what i said to make yourself look oh so noble and me oh so crazy. whats funny is you think what you do works because a retarded (no offending him, he actually has a mental illness, he can't stop moving or something, i don't know what its called, i seen him on webcam) and another poster because i insulted his nationality many times over.


Just another baseless claim from Johnny with no proof.

secondly, the facts are there, in the 1400s and 1500s, albanians mass immigrated to southern italy. many helped the roman king fight the french in an uprising and for their reward, an albanian was made governor of calabria and many albanains got huge amounts of land in southern italy. the four places albanians immigrated to was calabria, sicily, apulia and naples. i don't really need to have this talk with you because the facts are there if you just type arberesh on google. many italian nationalists i've talked to have agreed to this. secondly, southern italian traditions (the old school traditions -before 1960) are very similar to the community, family, marriage and culture sections of the kanun i lek dukagjinit. everything from the marriage rituals and arrangment to the family and vendetta, etc...


Albanians immigrating to southern Italy centuries ago does not mean they formed the foundations of the Italian Mafia. Nor does them having certain things in common with the Italians. But leave it to you to take a few basic facts and blow it way out of proportion. And then try and back it up with people you say you've talked to.
thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 3034
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Postby CheGuevara » July 8th, 2009, 4:51 pm

thewestside wrote:Just another baseless claim from Johnny with no proof.


type albanian passport on google and see if turkey allows albanians to come in without a visa or not if i'm such a liar.

Albanians immigrating to southern Italy centuries ago does not mean they formed the foundations of the Italian Mafia. Nor does them having certain things in common with the Italians. But leave it to you to take a few basic facts and blow it way out of proportion. And then try and back it up with people you say you've talked to.


yes yes, basic facts. never mind the fact that southern italian culture is obviouslllllllly different from nothern italian culture. never mind the fact that old world italians were almost identical to albanians in albania today. never mind the ovbious facial structures that albanians and southern italians share. never mind that southern italians prior to 1940 followed almost every facet of the kanun which was made before albanian immigration to southern italy started.

but of course, im blowing it out of proportion and i really did talk to italians who agreed with me. they happen to live in italy right now.
CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Postby thewestside » July 8th, 2009, 7:25 pm

CheGuevara wrote:type albanian passport on google and see if turkey allows albanians to come in without a visa or not if i'm such a liar.


LOL! That's your proof? Johnny resorting to Google once again. Where would he be without Google?

yes yes, basic facts. never mind the fact that southern italian culture is obviouslllllllly different from nothern italian culture. never mind the fact that old world italians were almost identical to albanians in albania today. never mind the ovbious facial structures that albanians and southern italians share. never mind that southern italians prior to 1940 followed almost every facet of the kanun which was made before albanian immigration to southern italy started.

but of course, im blowing it out of proportion and i really did talk to italians who agreed with me. they happen to live in italy right now.


None of this in any way proves the Albanians were in any way responsible for the beginning of the Italian Mafia groups. Nor does your BS stories about people you say you talk to. Try all you want but 1 +1 does not equal 5.
thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 3034
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Postby Dobre » July 8th, 2009, 7:36 pm

CheGuevara wrote:
thewestside wrote:Just another baseless claim from Johnny with no proof.


type albanian passport on google and see if turkey allows albanians to come in without a visa or not if i'm such a liar.


Turkey 2 months (visa issued on arrival)

It is a pretty baseless claim shiptar pussy, 2 months is 60 days. That's only for a business trip. If it was visa free travel overall, then your claims would have been worth jack shit.

Used toilet paper is worth more than the Albanian passport. Visa free travel is available only to 34 countries while the Macedonian passports gives you visa free travel to over 50 countries.

That's a huge difference in singular comparison.

Of course, not to mention that all Macedonians are eligable for a Bulgarian passport which gives you visa free travel to the entire European Union. Thanks to Bulgarian political interests(aka swallowing up Vardar Macedonia, us having their passports and ID cards automatically makes us Bulgarians), we can travel around Europe all we want.

Switzerland is not part of the European Union yet I can name 100 regular Macedonians I see everyday that can get into it.

Not to mention half of my brothers friends have been on American and French soil overseas --- such as Bremuda, French Guyana, Hawaii, the Bahamas and the Carribian, and not for vacation, but for work.

I can name dozens of people who I know that will go to America for school. My brother entered Canada with a tourist visa, but gained temporary then permenant resident status because he signed up as a refugee, I mean it was BS, but what do those dumbasses at the shelters at the Canadian government offices know --- the Albanian terrorists have arrived at my hometown, my brother's building, and it's a warzone. He took advantage of the war to get into Canada, and it payed off well.

I just spend 3 hours with one Macedonian guy on my tarrace who was in Tampa, Florida for the 8th Grade. His father was on a peace mission for the Macedonian military, wore his Macedonian army uniform the entire time in Tampa and no one dared touched him --- American police officers actually saluted him, not like these fuckers over here that actually pull over fucking military jeeps, act like big shots. xDD

He had special liscence plates and travelled all over Florida, not a single police officer pulled him over.

I spent 3 hours yesterday with another guy who just comes here for the summer to visit. He was in Prague before this, cleaned out a bunch of gambling places. Prague is currently a hub for Macedonian visitors leaving tons of cash behind as tourists. He has personal experiance, he says as soon as the Czechs find out you're Balkan, they say turn 180 degrees and never show your face again infront of me.

He's fucking crazy. I love him. He knows how life is in the states, he lives in Miami.

He says Macedonia is scary, dangerous, compared to the states. In the states there is no BS as there is here. He says there you bump into someone and say sorry, you both go on with your lives. Here you bump into someone and apologize, they're like why the fuck are you bumping into me you fucking prick?

It is like that, drunk motherfuckers starting fights with random people.

A couple days ago he and his friends got into a fight with some people at some guy's house, the guy pulled out a gun and threatened to kill them if they didn't get the fuck out of his sight.
User avatar
Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 1417
Joined: May 21st, 2009, 4:17 pm
Country: Canada
If in the United States: Nevada
What city do you live in now?: Titovgrad

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Postby CheGuevara » July 8th, 2009, 8:53 pm

thewestside wrote:LOL! That's your proof? Johnny resorting to Google once again. Where would he be without Google?


yeah where would i be without the world's main search engine. what the hell is wrong with this guy? is he serious??? ^^^^ did you even type what i told you to type moron?

None of this in any way proves the Albanians were in any way responsible for the beginning of the Italian Mafia groups. Nor does your BS stories about people you say you talk to. Try all you want but 1 +1 does not equal 5.


of course not. none of that proves anything. in your mind, southern italians don't even have albanian blood in them at all. in your mind, albanians never mass immigrated to southern italy at all.

so tell me this then, why is there only syndicates in the four places albanians settled in? why is there such a bad division among north and south italians? why do southern italians have so many albanian traditions that are directly found in the kanun? why is there still 400,000 arberesh in italy as of today?
CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Postby thewestside » July 8th, 2009, 11:39 pm

CheGuevara wrote:yeah where would i be without the world's main search engine. what the hell is wrong with this guy? is he serious??? ^^^^ did you even type what i told you to type moron?


Google can be a great tool but it shouldn't be one's only source like it is your's. Furthermore, you make selective Google searches on Albanians alone. It's why I always accuse you of cherrypicking and don't respect the sorry ass "research" you claim you do.

of course not. none of that proves anything. in your mind, southern italians don't even have albanian blood in them at all. in your mind, albanians never mass immigrated to southern italy at all.

so tell me this then, why is there only syndicates in the four places albanians settled in? why is there such a bad division among north and south italians? why do southern italians have so many albanian traditions that are directly found in the kanun? why is there still 400,000 arberesh in italy as of today?


Being so close together geographically, obviously the Italians and Albanians are going to have some similarities in terms of bloodlines, culture, traditions, etc. But none of this even remotely suggests Albanian immigrants are responsible for the formation of the Italian crime groups. You simply like to think it did so you can give even more credit to Albanians. Of course, only you would think that would be something to boast about.

For the record, the Cosa Nostra, Camorra, and 'Ndrangheta didn't really form into criminal organizations until the 1800's. The Sacra Corona Unita came much later in the 1980's. What set the ground work centuries before were the Italians, specifically the Sicilians, being conquered by one nation after another. These traditions found their way to the mainland, i.e. southern Italy. It really has nothing to do with Albanian immigrants.
thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 3034
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Postby CheGuevara » July 9th, 2009, 12:06 am

thewestside wrote:Google can be a great tool but it shouldn't be one's only source like it is your's. Furthermore, you make selective Google searches on Albanians alone. It's why I always accuse you of cherrypicking and don't respect the sorry ass "research" you claim you do.


yes, it's sorry ass research. i find interpol on google and read about albanians. i type albanian mafia on google scholar and it gives me papers on albanian organized crime. that is sooooo lame! how unprofessional of me!

at least i don't save what i read. that's just embarassing.

Being so close together geographically, obviously the Italians and Albanians are going to have some similarities in terms of bloodlines, culture, traditions, etc. But none of this even remotely suggests Albanian immigrants are responsible for the formation of the Italian crime groups. You simply like to think it did so you can give even more credit to Albanians. Of course, only you would think that would be something to boast about.


no that has nothing to do with it. albanians have lived extremely close to slavs for over one thousand years but there is a CLEAR difference between the two people. quit saying it's nothing to boast about, it's nothing to boast about. we get it, you want to pass yourself off as a guy who is educated but is sickened by the mafia. you like organized crime ten times more than i do so shut up already virgin boy.

For the record, the Cosa Nostra, Camorra, and 'Ndrangheta didn't really form into criminal organizations until the 1800's. The Sacra Corona Unita came much later in the 1980's. What set the ground work centuries before were the Italians, specifically the Sicilians, being conquered by one nation after another. These traditions found their way to the mainland, i.e. southern Italy. It really has nothing to do with Albanian immigrants.


i don't care when any of the syndicates were formed. the kanun culture exists within all four provinces that i mentioned. in calabria the most (how relevent, calabria is the province where albanians immigrated to the most because due to albanian soldiers helping the king against the french at that time, an albanian was made governor of calabria).

why don't the greeks or serbs or northern italians have arranged marriages, blood feuds, family traditions, and allthat shared by southern italians and albanians alone?
CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Postby thewestside » July 9th, 2009, 12:12 am

CheGuevara wrote:at least i don't save what i read. that's just embarassing.


Who the hell are you kidding? You've wipped out your little links and posted them in all the colors of the rainbow so many times.

no that has nothing to do with it. albanians have lived extremely close to slavs for over one thousand years but there is a CLEAR difference between the two people. quit saying it's nothing to boast about, it's nothing to boast about. we get it, you want to pass yourself off as a guy who is educated but is sickened by the mafia. you like organized crime ten times more than i do so shut up already virgin boy.


I don't like organized crime. I'm interested in it, as are many others. But we don't root for a certain group like you do.

i don't care when any of the syndicates were formed. the kanun culture exists within all four provinces that i mentioned. in calabria the most (how relevent, calabria is the province where albanians immigrated to the most because due to albanian soldiers helping the king against the french at that time, an albanian was made governor of calabria).

why don't the greeks or serbs or northern italians have arranged marriages, blood feuds, family traditions, and allthat shared by southern italians and albanians alone]


You can quote all the little historical facts you like. None of it even comes close to suggesting the Albanians are responsible for the formation of the Italian syndicates. This is simply a case of you overeaching.
thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 3034
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Postby CheGuevara » July 9th, 2009, 12:31 am

thewestside wrote:Who the hell are you kidding? You've wipped out your little links and posted them in all the colors of the rainbow so many times.


i copied and pasted them from this forum stupid. i never saved them on microsoft. that's just fuckin' retarded. not to mention embarassing.

I don't like organized crime. I'm interested in it, as are many others. But we don't root for a certain group like you do.


which is why you get offended that i stated the c-c as a gang. because you don't like it. which is why you have made it your life career to study it. because you don't like it. if you had the balls, courage and brains, you would be one of them.

You can quote all the little historical facts you like. None of it even comes close to suggesting the Albanians are responsible for the formation of the Italian syndicates. This is simply a case of you overeaching.


i'm not over reaching a damn thing. personally, i don't care who founded them. albanians have influenced southern italian history and culture so much that they are practically albanians. that is all i am trying to say. i am proud of the fact that southern italians are the people who have influenced american culture so much. that's what im truly proud of. if you would take away sound from a movie about 1920 reggio calabria and 1999 kruja, albania. there would be no difference.
CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Postby thewestside » July 9th, 2009, 1:09 am

CheGuevara wrote:i copied and pasted them from this forum stupid. i never saved them on microsoft. that's just fuckin' retarded. not to mention embarassing.


Johnny's two sources - forums and Google. Real serious researcher we have here!

which is why you get offended that i stated the c-c as a gang. because you don't like it. which is why you have made it your life career to study it. because you don't like it. if you had the balls, courage and brains, you would be one of them.


If you had called the Caruana-Cuntrera clan a "gang" by itself, I wouldn't have thought much of it. It's the fact that you do that while at the same time maintaining the Rudaj organization was a "sixth family." It's a perfect example of how you downplay other groups while you hype the Albanians.

albanians have influenced southern italian history and culture so much that they are practically albanians. that is all i am trying to say.


LOL! What a crock of revisionist history. And yes, Italians did have a big influence on America since they came en mass during the late 19th and early 20th century. Not Albanians, who didn't come until the late 20th century. Face it, your country and people's legacy is piss poor so now you're trying to feed off of others. Before we know it you'll be claiming all of Europe stemmed from Albania.
thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 3034
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Postby CheGuevara » July 9th, 2009, 6:36 pm

thewestside wrote:Johnny's two sources - forums and Google. Real serious researcher we have here!


yes, copying my own work and the world wide search engine of the world. hmmm, how unprofessional.

If you had called the Caruana-Cuntrera clan a "gang" by itself, I wouldn't have thought much of it. It's the fact that you do that while at the same time maintaining the Rudaj organization was a "sixth family." It's a perfect example of how you downplay other groups while you hype the Albanians.


lol, you took offense to it because you're obsessed with italian criminals. you want them to be the most powerful criminals in the world like in the past. and for no other reason. you don't give a fuck if i hype albanian criminals. you couldn't care less, as long as i don't compare them to italian criminals. if i expose albanian criminals as stronger in a field, you blow. you need therapy.

LOL! What a crock of revisionist history. And yes, Italians did have a big influence on America since they came en mass during the late 19th and early 20th century. Not Albanians, who didn't come until the late 20th century. Face it, your country and people's legacy is piss poor so now you're trying to feed off of others. Before we know it you'll be claiming all of Europe stemmed from Albania.


well albanians were one of the first if not the first people in all of europe so you never know ;) and southern italians practically owe every tradition and clannish behaviour to the albanian immigrants of the 1500s. deep down inside, you know if you just type arberesh on google, you will be proven dead wrong. but you're heart pumps because you fear your golden people (italian criminals) could have albanian blood lol. how sad and weird :S:S:S:S:S

piss poor? how funny, we've produced people that have come to dominate the world as you know it. roman, byzantine, ottoman emperors, highest religious figures (mother teresa and many popes), italian and greek presidents and the list goes on and on and on and on. but you wouldn't know nothing about that because you're an american. 20% of you guys cannot even locate america on the world map and that is a fact. so how could you guys possibly know a damn thing about albania or how much the citizens of that country have contributed to the world? you merely take advantage of the fact that we've been isolated and encaged for the last 50 years and use it to insult me. however, i choose not to get offended because my culture's history is rich and i'm near obsessed with it. as are many other of my country men :)
CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Postby DutchGangster69 » July 9th, 2009, 7:03 pm

however, i choose not to get offended because my culture's history is rich and i'm near obsessed with it. as are many other of my country men


lol
DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
 
Posts: 892
Joined: February 9th, 2009, 10:06 pm
Country: Canada
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Toronto

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Postby VostokSila » July 10th, 2009, 4:11 am

i gave you flat out sources and you claimed they were a media hyped article which all came from one source


yes.

this is just a youtube.com video made by some russian kid in class.


ohhh HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA XDDDDDD LOOOL LMFAO. lol @ u calling a BBC made video an edited movie. And I take the "russian kids made a BBC quality video" as a compliment.

i can speak two and a half english, albanian and a little german.


lol in that case, I can also speak a little arabic, and spanish, and I can understand Ukranian almost perfectly.

i have cousins in albania who speak 4 languages. so whats your point?


like I said, if you count "half languages" I can speak like 4 or 5.

oh dear god.


stop evading faggot, give us the source again.

oh yeah, the gambino crime family is nothing compared to ivankov's crime gang. ivankov was so much more powerful because nobody heard of him.



lol @ u and your pisshead comparisons. you know im right bitch.

I dont want to give u shit, since it's like proving why 2+2 = 4 to an idiot which would not understand shit anyway

exactly.


he was one.


lol no he wasn't, I proved it to you.

his father was albanian.


Nope his family are GREEKS who lived in Albania.

your country and people's legacy is piss poor


true.

as are many other of my country men


the same country men who are now searching for you to kick your ass? lol.
VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
 
Posts: 810
Joined: August 18th, 2008, 3:48 am
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Postby CheGuevara » July 10th, 2009, 12:46 pm

VostokSila wrote:
i gave you flat out sources and you claimed they were a media hyped article which all came from one source


yes.


because that is all you can do. lie when proved wrong.

ohhh HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA XDDDDDD LOOOL LMFAO. lol @ u calling a BBC made video an edited movie. And I take the "russian kids made a BBC quality video" as a compliment.


i was trying to do the same thing you've done. i give you three official reports and you lie and say its media hype from one source. you give me a BBC video, i say its a amateur video made in class. see the similarities my hiv infected compadre?

lol in that case, I can also speak a little arabic, and spanish, and I can understand Ukranian almost perfectly.


and italian, french, chinese as well. by a little german, i mean i can communicate when germans. but i can't for example, attend university in germany because i don't understand it that well.

like I said, if you count "half languages" I can speak like 4 or 5.


:roll:

lol @ u and your pisshead comparisons. you know im right bitch.


:roll:

lol no he wasn't, I proved it to you.


:roll: you proved me right and you don't even realize it.

Nope his family are GREEKS who lived in Albania.


actually his mother evegelina was greek. his father was albanian.

your country and people's legacy is piss poor


true.[/quote]

the only history russians have is communism and what a fascinating disease they spread.

the same country men who are now searching for you to kick your ass? lol.


LOL! ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wow!
CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Postby Azure9920 » July 10th, 2009, 12:48 pm

LOL! Now Albania has more of a history than Russia.

This really is going too far Johnny.
Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Postby CheGuevara » July 10th, 2009, 12:53 pm

Azure9920 wrote:LOL! Now Albania has more of a history than Russia.

This really is going too far Johnny.


at least my people don't have an annual income of $11,000 in one of the most developed countries in the world. go play now.
CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Postby Azure9920 » July 10th, 2009, 1:04 pm

CheGuevara wrote:
Azure9920 wrote:LOL! Now Albania has more of a history than Russia.

This really is going too far Johnny.


at least my people don't have an annual income of $11,000 in one of the most developed countries in the world. go play now.


You're an idiot.

Albania is conquered by countries like Russia. They'll never be on the same level...ever.
Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Postby VostokSila » July 10th, 2009, 2:02 pm

i was trying to do the same thing you've done. i give you three official reports and you lie and say its media hype from one source. you give me a BBC video, i say its a amateur video made in class. see the similarities my hiv infected compadre?


No I dont see similarities, and im not your compadre bitch.
I have your word (which means shit BTW) that all them articles didn't come from the same source. And you know for fact, and admitted it right now, that the video is real and as you like to call it "a good source".

i mean i can communicate when germans


I know what you meant, and I also know "a little" french, Italian, japanese and shit.

you proved me right and you don't even realize it.


Because it said "Illyario-Roman origins" or some shit? lol blow me, you can't pass him as albanian u know it.

actually his mother evegelina was greek. his father was albanian.


lol keep dreaming.
VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
 
Posts: 810
Joined: August 18th, 2008, 3:48 am
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Postby CheGuevara » July 10th, 2009, 4:02 pm

VostokSila wrote:No I dont see similarities, and im not your compadre bitch.
I have your word (which means shit BTW) that all them articles didn't come from the same source. And you know for fact, and admitted it right now, that the video is real and as you like to call it "a good source".


i never watched the video. you don't have my word that they don't come from the same source. YOU HAVE THE THREE SOURCES! you can clearly see that they have no connections to on another. you don't need my word at all.

I know what you meant, and I also know "a little" french, Italian, japanese and shit.


so you speak english, hebrew, arabic, italian, french, japanese, spanish, russian and ukrainian? does anybody else get the feeling someone is lying?

Because it said "Illyario-Roman origins" or some shit? lol blow me, you can't pass him as albanian u know it.


he was born in dardania and his first name was flavius (flavio) which is an albanian name still used today.

lol keep dreaming.


i don't have to dream. its a fact.
CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Postby CheGuevara » July 10th, 2009, 4:02 pm

VostokSila wrote:No I dont see similarities, and im not your compadre bitch.
I have your word (which means shit BTW) that all them articles didn't come from the same source. And you know for fact, and admitted it right now, that the video is real and as you like to call it "a good source".


i never watched the video. you don't have my word that they don't come from the same source. YOU HAVE THE THREE SOURCES! you can clearly see that they have no connections to on another. you don't need my word at all.

I know what you meant, and I also know "a little" french, Italian, japanese and shit.


so you speak english, hebrew, arabic, italian, french, japanese, spanish, russian and ukrainian? does anybody else get the feeling someone is lying?

Because it said "Illyario-Roman origins" or some shit? lol blow me, you can't pass him as albanian u know it.


he was born in dardania and his first name was flavius (flavio) which is an albanian name still used today.

lol keep dreaming.


i don't have to dream. its a fact.
CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Postby CheGuevara » July 10th, 2009, 4:05 pm

Azure9920 wrote:You're an idiot.
Albania is conquered by countries like Russia. They'll never be on the same level...ever.


tell you the same thing i told thedickside. albanians have the highest birth rate in europe. in 2050, russia will be 100mn people. 7,300,000 albanians in the balkans today is growing at the most significant rate in europe. in 200 years, we'll see how russia stands up to albania as a country ;)

we'll see how your country stands up to alba-- oops. i mean your people, i forgot you don't have a fucking country.
CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Postby Azure9920 » July 10th, 2009, 4:19 pm

CheGuevara wrote:tell you the same thing i told thedickside. albanians have the highest birth rate in europe.


LOL. So what? Look at the countries you're surrounded by with the highest birth rates. The Congo, Niger, Uganda.

Oh yeah, you're looking at the next superpowers.

we'll see how your country stands up to alba-- oops. i mean your people, i forgot you don't have a #%@&#%@ country.


I actually do. It's called Canada. Last I checked, it was far more important than Albania.
Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Postby HiloBoy » July 10th, 2009, 4:20 pm

"In Kazakstan hobbies include disco dancing, archery, rape, and table tennis"....

LLOOLL
HiloBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
 
Posts: 342
Joined: August 27th, 2007, 11:17 pm
Location: Where U Want To Be

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Postby CheGuevara » July 10th, 2009, 8:21 pm

Azure9920 wrote:LOL. So what? Look at the countries you're surrounded by with the highest birth rates. The Congo, Niger, Uganda.
Oh yeah, you're looking at the next superpowers.


first time i realize albania was surronded by congo. do you believe what you type or whats your deal? albania is a european nation. i could care less about africa. africa will never get off the ground mostly because the EU and america keeps stealing anything valuable there.

from 1961 to 1991, albania went from 1.6mn to 3.1mn. whats funny is kosova and ilirida have even higher birth rates than albania. 200 years from now, you're looking at one of the strongest countries in the EU.

I actually do. It's called Canada. Last I checked, it was far more important than Albania.


lol, you mean england's republic of canada? yes, it's very important. canada is only somewhat known because white people made it so. your people were smoking bongs and running around naked before we white people showed up.
CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

PreviousNext

Return to Canada street gangs & US Organized Crime



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests