gang wars from the 90's

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
richjesus

gang wars from the 90's

Unread post by richjesus » October 4th, 2008, 6:30 pm

i was readin another thread, and was reminiscing bout the wars from the 90s up to 2000's.
im born 84', so my memory dont go back that far, and i wasnt that active, but i remember:

-when the war popped off between wc and abz from the poolhall shootin. them folks werent playin around, it was on site
-triad boyz from torrance v fullerton boyz beef ending up wid the driveby, 3 ppl shot
-dragon family jrz v young locs (YL)in westminster
-the korean and vietnamese gangs beefin in GG/Westminster

i cant think of more right now, feel free to add on...

also i remember FMS was warrin wid another OC gang. i cant remember right now, someone help...

Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Re: gang wars from the 90's

Unread post by 682 » October 6th, 2008, 11:32 pm

back in 94, one of my homies was in PBG and we would always get hit up by fucking PR. flashing their piece in their car. LOL.

SB Tisoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SB Tisoy » October 7th, 2008, 3:09 pm

In the late 90s Carson area the main beefs were OG/RPB vs UB, and BNG vs RPB. There was also many "incidents," like the rumble at HIN between OG and ABZ, or when BNG got down with Shotgun at Gardena high that ended up causing a riot. But those incidents never really led to a long standing fued like the first beefs I mentioned.

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » October 8th, 2008, 4:53 am

The shooting in Fullerton your talking about was Triad Boyz Vs. Wah-Ching. But I dont remember what side of WC it was. I knew the guy that passed on before he got into the whole gangster scene. He and some of the other people there were from Irvine. Its a trip cause years later I became good friends with someone who knos the guy that ordered the shooting. The guy that ordered the shooting is still on the run till this day. Heres a list of some more heated rivalries.

-ABZ Vs. TRG
-Pinoy/Asian gangs in LB Vs. Longos
-AKP Vs. MP13
-ANG Vs. KCD
-Definitely a Korean Vs. Vietnamese thing going on back in the day.
-Just heard recently there was a Garden Grove Vs. Fullerton rivalry back in the day also.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by judastaugamma » October 8th, 2008, 2:27 pm

i know back in the late 90's ns sts tried to come back up in the valley and they got into major beef with vn abz.

i was locked up for a minute with kevin from ns sts. (he's the cat that got locked up for killing the vn abs fool in a shootout)

they got into it big time with vn abs/z. for like a couple months all you hear about is shootings left and right.

vn ab and sts was dumping on each other left and right. sts shot up 3 abs/z in a space of a couple months. 1 got killed , 1 got hit in the leg and 1 got shot in the foot. i don't know any sts though , so i don't know how many of them got shot or wounded. but i heard abz/s bucked on them a lot too.

ns sts is famous for being the 1st hood in sfv to kill a vn abs. (a lot of abs/z has gotten shot but no one ever died. that fool from abs was the 1st one to die from an enemy a few before him got killed before but by other abs/z for snithching or for being busters) even the eses in sfv never killed a abz/s before.

the vn abs/z gave sts props for trying to hang with them.

after the war ns satanas died out though. when i talked to kevin in county back in '99 he said they shouldn't have gone at it with abz 'til they got deeper. ns sts was barely trying to buildup before all the shootings happened. he said wherever they would go they'd run into vn abs/z. he'd be driving to buy some food and a honda full of viets would just come out of nowhere and buck at him. his homeboy would go to st. genevieve church and a few cambodians come out of nowhere and shanked him up. he said one time he was banging and caught some vn abz slipping outside of a poolhall so they pulled out their .45 and the abz pulled 4-5 straps. they caught them slipping and they ended up having to run.

he said vn abz was just too deep and had too many straps.

SB Tisoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SB Tisoy » October 9th, 2008, 2:45 pm

It's wierd to me how VN ABZ can be deeper than the filipino sets when the filipino population in SFV outnumbers the vietnamese and cambodian populations combined, by a 2-1 margin, 4-1 margin in some areas. I'm guessing all the filipinos were divided and beefing amongst each other(as usual), while the cambodians and vietnamese were all on one team?

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » October 9th, 2008, 2:58 pm

SB Tisoy wrote:It's wierd to me how VN ABZ can be deeper than the filipino sets when the filipino population in SFV outnumbers the vietnamese and cambodian populations combined, by a 2-1 margin, 4-1 margin in some areas. I'm guessing all the filipinos were divided and beefing amongst each other(as usual), while the cambodians and vietnamese were all on one team?
yeah i always thought that was weird too. there's not that many khmers in sfv only van nuys. there's a good number of viets in reseda but obviously not as many as pinoys.

i think in sfv if you're viet or khmer 99% you'll probably be abs/z.

whereas from when i was in a kid in junior high to now from what i hear on the streets there's a lot of pinoy gangs.

if you talk about viets and khmers in sfv it's pretty much abs/z.

but pinoy hoods in the valley there are so many to join. tau gamma pinoy , judas 13 , akrho pinoy , flip side 13 , hell side , real pinoy bros. , diablo , rebel boys , jefrox , satanas , pinoy real etc.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » October 9th, 2008, 3:03 pm

SB Tisoy wrote:It's wierd to me how VN ABZ can be deeper than the filipino sets when the filipino population in SFV outnumbers the vietnamese and cambodian populations combined, by a 2-1 margin, 4-1 margin in some areas. I'm guessing all the filipinos were divided and beefing amongst each other(as usual), while the cambodians and vietnamese were all on one team?
oh yeah don't forget there's a lot of pinoys in vn abs/z too.

their old og's from the early 90's had 3-4 filipino cats. when i was in junior high their main head from van nuys high was some pinoy from abs/z. he ran with both abz and abs clicks. my homie j.r. from fulton was pinoy they called him youngster from abz. i met some pinoys from abs too. i met an abs pinoy og named tiny.

choisauce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by choisauce » March 5th, 2009, 1:29 pm

judastaugamma wrote: he said one time he was banging and caught some vn abz slipping outside of a poolhall so they pulled out their .45 and the abz pulled 4-5 straps. they caught them slipping and they ended up having to run.
Roscoe/De Soto! Damn, is that place still around?

WAHCHING
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: asdf

Unread post by WAHCHING » March 7th, 2009, 4:39 pm

WC OG NIGGAS TOLD US SOME STORIES. NIGGA LB USED TAH FIGHT MSB.

SOME WAH CHING FEMALEZ HAD BEEF with THIS SET CALLED SIK-AZZ-SURENAZ back IN 97. MAH OLDEST BROTHER DIED back IN 96, HE WASNT DUB C, HE WAS A RASKAL. HIS SET IS STILL AROUND TAHDAE, THEYRE CALLED DVR. DROVILLE RASKALZ. NIGGA WAS GREYED UP FROM HEAD TAH TOE BRUH. AND HE FINNA GOT IN IT WITH SOME OBS NIGGAS. THAS WHY I STILL SAY FUCC ORIENTAL BOYS. THEY CAN SUCC MAH DICC CUHHZ.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » April 2nd, 2009, 6:49 am

choisauce wrote:
judastaugamma wrote: he said one time he was banging and caught some vn abz slipping outside of a poolhall so they pulled out their .45 and the abz pulled 4-5 straps. they caught them slipping and they ended up having to run.
Roscoe/De Soto! Damn, is that place still around?
i think so.

that use to be ab's pool hall in the valley. the owner kicked them out a long time ago though because of all the shootings.

he tried to kick me and my sister out and i ain't even from anywhere.

ab was banned from that place since like the 90's. they moved to the pool hall in canoga park near alabama st. neighborhood nad later to bc pool hall in northridge.

funny thing is i remember ab was no longer allowed there and people would still shoot up the place because that was their place for so long.

i remember 2 times a shooting happened there while i was shooting pool. one time a wc from sgv ran in , yelled wc , ran back to their car and bucked a few rounds into the place while they were driving away. lol shit the other time it was rpb and they didn't even get out of their car. they just drove by and yelled rpb and shot a few rounds.

there was almost a 3rd time when a couple of eses from akp tried to shoot up the place but they got caught slipping. i was walking out to smoke and i see one mexican guy ran across the street and the other to jack in the box then i hear one of my homies from high school yelling , "hey! you left gun! come back here!" and he was holding one of the akp's guns.

i found out later that a few days earlier akp threw a meeting and told everyone they were gonna shoot up ab and they held up a gun because ab bucked on them outside of granada high. they did this in front of everyone including some chicks. one of the chicks snitched them out to her ex from ab.

they got their .45 jacked , their car bashed up and they got chased out when they were suppose to be the ones doing the dirt. dumb!

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LBxC

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » July 3rd, 2009, 3:39 pm

triplethreat wrote:The shooting in Fullerton your talking about was Triad Boyz Vs. Wah-Ching. But I dont remember what side of WC it was. I knew the guy that passed on before he got into the whole gangster scene. He and some of the other people there were from Irvine. Its a trip cause years later I became good friends with someone who knos the guy that ordered the shooting. The guy that ordered the shooting is still on the run till this day. Heres a list of some more heated rivalries.
I don't mean to dig up old dirt but this info was false. It was not Wah ching it was Fullerton Boyz they got into it with at the park. I don't care who your friend says he knows, I was locc down at the SAJ(the mod where they take juvis facing adult time or folks who turn 18 in the hall when the annex is full) when all those fools came rolling in fresh out of Unit T at OCJuvi, aka Camp Snoopy. I remember hearing bout how one of those fools tried to drown himself in the toilet or something.

I saw all those fools a few years later in like 2003 up at OCJ in F mod, still fighting their case.

FINITO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: TOrrance

Unread post by FINITO » July 5th, 2009, 2:36 pm

Big bad KPB VS Wah Ching.......... Dub C got murdered

KP Mob VS LGKK

KTF VS Triad Boyz........ TBZ used to get smashed on and run away like little bitches day in and day out

KTF VS UB....

RAC VS everybody pretty much.. lol Down ass muthafuckers though.. My homies.

ridincitiesforever
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Monterey Park

Unread post by ridincitiesforever » July 5th, 2009, 11:54 pm

i remember in the very early 90's WC used to go at with Alpine 13. my friend told me and they also go against Viet Ching.

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » July 6th, 2009, 1:55 am

My friend is the one who passed. I never heard of Fullerton Boyz until recently.

thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Harbor Area

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » July 6th, 2009, 4:14 pm

is fullerton boys a korean gang?

richjesus

Unread post by richjesus » July 6th, 2009, 4:47 pm

fullerton boys was never really a gang. and yes they were mostly korean, possibly a few of their chinese homeboys in it.

if i recall, it was a few heads from dub c, and i think sarzana or something, that all lived in fullerton, so they would jus say fullerton boys.

i knew a few korean heads in there. they were down to scrap, but thats about it. no heaters.

thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Harbor Area

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » July 6th, 2009, 8:20 pm

isnt fullerton a nice neighborhood? i really dont go into the oc but ive been there awhile ago and it seemed like a nice place

Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by 682 » July 7th, 2009, 10:25 pm

richjesus wrote:fullerton boys was never really a gang. and yes they were mostly korean, possibly a few of their chinese homeboys in it.

if i recall, it was a few heads from dub c, and i think sarzana or something, that all lived in fullerton, so they would jus say fullerton boys.

i knew a few korean heads in there. they were down to scrap, but thats about it. no heaters.
pretty much.

FINITO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: TOrrance

Unread post by FINITO » July 12th, 2009, 10:58 am

thonkoboy2000 wrote:is fullerton boys a korean gang?
I made a thread regarding your question. No, Fullerton BOyz is not a gang. Never was and never will be..

okiedokie

Unread post by okiedokie » August 2nd, 2009, 9:13 pm

This is what I remember during the 90's..

ABZ.. They were almost everywhere, from LB to SGV.. not saying they were the most active.. PR was heavily active around the Los Angeles and Covina area.. STS too, they were beefing the most in LA, PR and STS.. TGP also had a pretty noticeable presence in LA. Late 80's through the early 90's, Gardena HSG also put themselves on the map. FTM was sort of a one hit wonder, but they were around, most of the ones around from FTM were ex JFX but they weren't really making noise, just a hit (fight, shooting) here and there mostly beefing with TGP. BNG was around during the 90's from what I remember but they weren't "putting it down" or anything, they were more out there because of the parties, almost every party BNG would be there but they stayed in the shadows. SYB was making themselves known but they were always considered as STS little brothers, but that's not true, they were they were own.. they just had a close relationship with STS. MP13 was around, but from what Ive heard and seen they were mainly on the "Sureno" scene fighting Hispanic gangs like Avenues, Rascals, Crazys etc.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » August 4th, 2009, 1:25 am

okiedokie wrote:This is what I remember during the 90's..

ABZ.. They were almost everywhere, from LB to SGV.. not saying they were the most active.. PR was heavily active around the Los Angeles and Covina area.. STS too, they were beefing the most in LA, PR and STS.. TGP also had a pretty noticeable presence in LA. Late 80's through the early 90's, Gardena HSG also put themselves on the map. FTM was sort of a one hit wonder, but they were around, most of the ones around from FTM were ex JFX but they weren't really making noise, just a hit (fight, shooting) here and there mostly beefing with TGP. BNG was around during the 90's from what I remember but they weren't "putting it down" or anything, they were more out there because of the parties, almost every party BNG would be there but they stayed in the shadows. SYB was making themselves known but they were always considered as STS little brothers, but that's not true, they were they were own.. they just had a close relationship with STS. MP13 was around, but from what Ive heard and seen they were mainly on the "Sureno" scene fighting Hispanic gangs like Avenues, Rascals, Crazys etc.
syb was a clique off satanas no?

they were satanas young blood before becoming silly boys later on.

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » August 4th, 2009, 7:58 am

judastaugamma wrote:

i thought they started out as a party crew called sexing your bitches.

okiedokie

Unread post by okiedokie » August 6th, 2009, 5:58 pm

All I know about SYB was that they started as a dance/break/kick back crew, one of the founders was from FS13. I think a few STS were also SYB (when they were a crew). Then they started tagging, bacame a tagging crew then they started banging. Stealing Your Bitches, that was their official name, also Strictly Business.

Silly Boys as the gang. SYB was "known" also as Satanas Young Bloods/Brothers but that wasn't an official name. That was a name GIVEN to them by other people/gangs because of their close ties to LA STS.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » August 7th, 2009, 8:39 am

shing wrote:
judastaugamma wrote:

so syb was never a clique of sts? all this time that's what i thought. never ran into them but i when i heard about them i was always told satanas young bloods and later silly boys.

satanas has one of the most confusing history. them and asian boyz.

i thought they started out as a party crew called sexing your women.

okiedokie

Unread post by okiedokie » August 8th, 2009, 7:35 pm

Judas..

You never ran in to them? Your homeboys had mad beef with them... I remember someone from SYB getting shanked by TGP a long time ago, don't remember exactly what year but that was out there.

SYB had many names while they were a crew.. just like any other crew even taggin crews. Silly Boys was the official gang name. Sexin Your Women was never something they went by. They were NEVER a click off STS. They were NEVER STS. Only 2 STS members were from SYB.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » August 9th, 2009, 5:00 am

okiedokie wrote:Judas..

You never ran in to them? Your homeboys had mad beef with them... I remember someone from SYB getting shanked by TGP a long time ago, don't remember exactly what year but that was out there.

SYB had many names while they were a crew.. just like any other crew even taggin crews. Silly Boys was the official gang name. Sexin Your Women was never something they went by. They were NEVER a click off STS. They were NEVER STS. Only 2 STS members were from SYB.
i'm not from tgp gang.

i just picked taugamma as a handle for tau gamma phi the fraternity not the gang.

NewChinaTown626
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: WestSide LA

Unread post by NewChinaTown626 » May 5th, 2013, 12:52 pm

90s:

Oriental Lazy Boyz vs Osiri Boys/Tear Drop Locos

Long Beach Cambodians/Asians/Islandes vs all Longos

Asian Boyz vs Wah Ching/Tiny Rascal Gang/Surenos/Filipinos, basically everybody.

2000s:

Oriental Lazy Boyz/Oriental Boyz/Black Dragon vs Viet Ching Cool Boys

Oriental Boyz vs Barrio Mojados

SB Tisoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SB Tisoy » May 11th, 2013, 5:27 pm

Seems like "thee" major war of the 90s, that everybody comes up with is ABZ vs WC, which I can agree. Though we never saw any ABZ in our area we knew it was going on. To me that's something because remind you, this is when the web was still dial-up and chatrooms, and pagers and payphones were the shit. Information was only gotten through whatever/whoever you ran into.

SB Tisoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SB Tisoy » May 11th, 2013, 6:45 pm

SB Tisoy wrote:In the late 90s Carson area the main beefs were OG/RPB vs UB, and BNG vs RPB. There was also many "incidents," like the rumble at HIN between OG and ABZ, or when BNG got down with Shotgun at Gardena high that ended up causing a riot. But those incidents never really led to a long standing fued like the first beefs I mentioned.
Elaborating from my earlier post:

BNG/OG/RPB vs UB aka Doobiez
Doobiez was a diss name but seemed like they took pride in it over time and owned it. Their own homies sarted to say Doobiez instead of UB. Back then I was on that "fuck UB" shit too cuz of who I hung around. But as I got older I realized I gotta give props to UB, these guys stayed tough when everybody was against them. I can't recall anytime where they ranked or didn't go down swingin, and actually caught enemies slippin too. They were an island of blue in a sea of red.

BNG vs RPB
This beef had venom. Don't know why these two hated each other so much or how it started. Just knew it was on and popping during that time. Sometimes straight savage, as in members celebrating openly a 187. I feel like this one was probably more intense emotionally than the UB rivalries.

OG/RPB vs WSI
Carson vs Long Beach, classic rivalry. I know that they went back and forth in that time. Matter of fact, not even that long ago (relatively) I was at Falcon bar in hollywood when WSI and some Carson fools from no where got into it. I just remember two security dudes standing in the middle of the rumble looking confused and helpless. Shut the whole thing down early, didn't really break up until the po-pos and paramedics came.

OG vs EBC
Eightball...never thought they would amount to much. I knew some of their first heads. They started claiming one day, all like "lookout, Eightball comin up!" yadayada. They tried to get me put on that, I was like no thanks lol. I thought they were gonna be just like all the other small times "gangs" that were coming up and fizzling out back then. Couple years later two dudes I knew personally would be dead from this beef.

BNG/RAC vs EFCC
I think moreso RAC was on this, BNG rolled with them. EFCC started coming up in the area right around I wanna say 99-00. Casualties on both sides. Not saying anything more.

BNG/KWC vs SGC(?)
This one I'm not sure what's up. I wasn't there. But the story goes that it was Shotguns that hit up a Bahala hopping the fence back to school cuz he had a red rag on. The Bahala's response was and i quote "what blood? fuck you blood!" lol. Supposedly it was like 50 black fools fighting 15 asians in the middle. Then everyone at Gardena high took that as an oppurtunity to jump in and get a piece. The samoan ru's came in and backed up the BNGs and Dubs, then Gardena 13 jumped in too. I guess nobody liked them crips lol. Riot shut the school down. After that the crips in Gardena labelled EVERY asian as a blood. Couple innocent dudes got jumped, including a girl I heard smh. Later on they shot a Bahala at Rosecrans park while playing ball.

Other misc beefs:

All hoods vs ABZ
Not that anything really came out from this, just that it was a standing "rule" somewhat. Just random shit here and there. A couple ABZs got caught slippin in Carson and got jumped by RPBs and/or OGs (depending who you ask). OG and ABZ got into it at HIN 99 or 2000. Lotta gangsters were there that night in force. In the 2000s BNG got into with ABZ at v20, so did OG and ABZ. ABZ jumped some homeboys of BNG at Tatou club.

OG vs ABZ
I can't recall them ever really meeting other than the incident at HIN. But they for some reason they did more in the 2000s mostly at the Long Beach Pike spots.

OG vs EFCC
Don't know if OG ever got back at EFCC for them running over one of their homeboys lol.

BNG vs C13

OG vs PSP
Pimpside, don't know if they were a real gang or what. Thought they were a party crew turned gang, but then later heard they were a clique/spin-off of WSI. Whatever the case I know OG didn't like em enough to blast in very public area.

BNG vs PVCC
Park Village samoans would come around Gardena and the like, that's how these two got into it.

BNG/KWC vs Sonny side WC

OG vs SNR
Don't know why they beefed, cuz older Genosides were cool with SNRs. But later on the youngsters would hit up 187 SNR or Fuck SNR.

RPB vs TRG (maybe not a war but funny that these two crossed paths more than once)

Proably missing some, those are just the ones that come to mind off the top of my head for now.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » May 11th, 2013, 9:39 pm

RPB-ABZ beef goes back to the valley.

CARSON RPB was started up by VALLEY RPB.

not many ppl remember this because VN ABS are known for beefing with pinoy gangs but RPB use to be cliqued up with AB. them and TGP.

RPB/TGP/ABS all came up around the same time mid-late 80's.

they were cool with each other. a lot of TGP lived around Valerio in Van Nuys and a lot of RPB was from Panorama City down the street.

they beefed with the older valley asian gangs like The Boys TBS and Asian Bad Boys ABB as well as the LA based pinoy gangs setting up shop in the valley like STS, TST, RBS, JFX.

a lot of the og AB married RPC and TGC. a couple of the og Asian Girlz were former TGC and RPC, that's why AG was mostly pinays.

NewChinaTown626
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: WestSide LA

Unread post by NewChinaTown626 » May 12th, 2013, 3:15 pm

Tisoy are you from Carson? How did the Phillipino gangs up there become Bloods?