Top 5 most organized syndicate

American organized crime groups included traditional groups such as La Cosa Nostra & the Italian Mafia to modern groups such as Black Mafia Family. Discuss the most organized criminal groups in the United States including gangs in Canada.
Forum rules
This section discusses organized crime groups in the US and Canadian street gangs.

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Postby HiloBoy » July 10th, 2009, 9:17 pm

U Euro fags are like biitches arguing over the stupidest shit...

Get the fuuck on already...

Thats why u fools look so lame. back and forth, back and forth, wtf??

If u were in USA shit would have been handled. Instead, u homos are quoteing each other like a bunch of fagget ass lames...

Heres one for you...FUUCK europe, fuuck boznia, czech republic, lithuania, serbia, macedonia, russia, england, canada, france, belgium, holland, basically who-the-fuck ever!!!
HiloBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
 
Posts: 342
Joined: August 27th, 2007, 11:17 pm
Location: Where U Want To Be

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Postby VostokSila » July 11th, 2009, 3:22 am

you don't have my word that they don't come from the same source. YOU HAVE THE THREE SOURCES! you can clearly see that they have no connections to on another. you don't need my word at all.


I dont know what to tell you, you dont listen to logic at all.

so you speak english, hebrew, arabic, italian, french, japanese, spanish, russian and ukrainian? does anybody else get the feeling someone is lying?


fuck, you added that you speak like 3 other languages "ahh i speak little chinese italian.." that's what you said, well I know what that "little" means, it means that you know no more than 5 words, and if you take all the languages I know words in you get all of what u said here.

he was born in dardania and his first name was flavius (flavio) which is an albanian name still used today.


they spoke latin in his family, and flavius is a latin name. Albanians now copy names from latin culture lol.

we'll see how russia stands up to albania as a country



No moron, you'll be dead.

200 years from now, you're looking at one of the strongest countries in the EU.


just like jegeni is going to become world champ in 2 years, lol. u and your dreams.

U Euro fags are like biitches arguing over the stupidest shit...

Get the fuuck on already...

Thats why u fools look so lame. back and forth, back and forth, wtf??

If u were in USA shit would have been handled. Instead, u homos are quoteing each other like a bunch of fagget ass lames...

Heres one for you...FUUCK europe, fuuck boznia, czech republic, lithuania, serbia, macedonia, russia, england, canada, france, belgium, holland, basically who-the-fu-- ever!!!


lol the gayest guy here (CheGuevara) is from NY (and now toronto), yea, they wanted to sort it out and Azure wanted to meet him, so Che gave him BS directions cuz he's a pussy.

lol yea right something would be done in the US, you pussies hide behind your technologies and shit, you dont even leave the damn house.

And Kazakhstan is not in Europe u fucking idiot.
VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
 
Posts: 810
Joined: August 18th, 2008, 3:48 am
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Postby Grinch » July 11th, 2009, 3:33 am

HiloBoy wrote:U Euro fags are like biitches arguing over the stupidest shit...

Get the fuuck on already...

Thats why u fools look so lame. back and forth, back and forth, wtf??

If u were in USA shit would have been handled. Instead, u homos are quoteing each other like a bunch of fagget ass lames...

Heres one for you...FUUCK europe, fuuck boznia, czech republic, lithuania, serbia, macedonia, russia, england, canada, france, belgium, holland, basically who-the-fu-- ever!!!


LOL,you are from Hawaii?.
Grinch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
 
Posts: 131
Joined: December 29th, 2007, 7:10 am
Country: Poland
If in the United States: Idaho
What city do you live in now?: Res Publica Serenissima

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Postby Azure9920 » July 11th, 2009, 9:51 am

CheGuevara wrote:first time i realize albania was surronded by congo. do you believe what you type or whats your deal? albania is a european nation.


LOL! You really are that stupid. You were discussing birth rates. Albania has the highest birth rate in Europe. So what?

Do me a favour, why don't you look at what countries have the highest birth rates in the world. https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2054rank.html

Yeah, the top 100 is full of poor, developing, backwards nations. But hey, obviously the Congo is the next world superpower, right? Look at the facts, they have well over twice your birth rate.

i could care less about africa. africa will never get off the ground mostly because the EU and america keeps stealing anything valuable there.


Africa is going to be a big continent in the next few decades. China is investing billions, and that number is growing at a huge rate. Africa has a lot of resources that are virtually untapped.

from 1961 to 1991, albania went from 1.6mn to 3.1mn.


WOW! That's amazing.

whats funny is kosova and ilirida have even higher birth rates than albania. 200 years from now, you're looking at one of the strongest countries in the EU.


And this is going to be spurred by what, population growth? LOL.

lol, you mean england's republic of canada?


Canada isn't a republic.

yes, it's very important. canada is only somewhat known because white people made it so.


Only "somewhat" important? Lol. And yet, Albania is the next EU superpower, right? The idiocy never ends.

your people were smoking bongs and running around naked before we white people showed up.


Actually, no, they weren't. Then again, it's not like they influenced the American constitution or anything. :roll:
Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Postby Faciulina » July 11th, 2009, 11:01 am

well albanians were one of the first if not the first people in all of europe so you never know and southern italians practically owe every tradition and clannish behaviour to the albanian immigrants of the 1500s. deep down inside, you know if you just type arberesh on google, you will be proven dead wrong. but you're heart pumps because you fear your golden people (italian criminals) could have albanian blood lol. how sad and weird :S:S:S:S:S


yeah loooool and you are a mental patient, i'm guessing?
Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 1167
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Postby CheGuevara » July 11th, 2009, 1:19 pm

VostokSila wrote:
you don't have my word that they don't come from the same source. YOU HAVE THE THREE SOURCES! you can clearly see that they have no connections to on another. you don't need my word at all.


I dont know what to tell you, you dont listen to logic at all.


you're a mental patient.

fu--, you added that you speak like 3 other languages "ahh i speak little chinese italian.." that's what you said, well I know what that "little" means, it means that you know no more than 5 words, and if you take all the languages I know words in you get all of what u said here.


i said i speak chinese italian? care to quote where i said that. care to quote anywhere where i i said i speak anything but english, albanian and german?

they spoke latin in his family, and flavius is a latin name. Albanians now copy names from latin culture lol.


LOL! "they spoke latin in his family." what a joke!

No moron, you'll be dead.


actually russia will be dead. 2050- russia will be 100mn. 2100- russia will be 66mn, 2150- russia will be 44mn, 2200, russia will be 30mn. the same thing is happening in serbia and practically every other slavic nation.

just like jegeni is going to become world champ in 2 years, lol. u and your dreams.


3 years, not two.

lol the gayest guy here (CheGuevara) is from NY (and now toronto), yea, they wanted to sort it out and Azure wanted to meet him, so Che gave him BS directions because he's a pussy.

lol yea right something would be done in the US, you pussies hide behind your technologies and shit, you dont even leave the damn house.

And Kazakhstan is not in Europe u #%@&#%@ idiot.


lol, you're the biggest pussy here you moron. you're in fucking israel and you stay on the computer all fucking day.
CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Postby VostokSila » July 11th, 2009, 3:01 pm

you're a mental patient


LOL.

i said i speak chinese italian? care to quote where i said that. care to quote anywhere where i i said i speak anything but english, albanian and german?


misunderstood what you said.

LOL! "they spoke latin in his family." what a joke!


His Latin-speaking peasant family is believed to have been of Thraco-Roman or Illyro-Roman origins

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justinian_I

actually russia will be dead. 2050- russia will be 100mn. 2100- russia will be 66mn, 2150- russia will be 44mn, 2200, russia will be 30mn. the same thing is happening in serbia and practically every other slavic nation.


john with his super calculations shows what will happen in 200 years. No one can argue with these kind of data XDDDDD

3 years, not two.


We'll see.

lol, you're the biggest pussy here you moron. you're in #%@&#%@ israel and you stay on the computer all #%@&#%@ day.


IF I log on my comp it's once or twice a day. afternoon and evening, or afternoon. Today I had nothing to do so I came here to see what kind of shit you make up now. No John, you are the biggest pussy here.
VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
 
Posts: 810
Joined: August 18th, 2008, 3:48 am
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Postby CheGuevara » July 13th, 2009, 8:12 am

VostokSila wrote:His Latin-speaking peasant family is believed to have been of Thraco-Roman or Illyro-Roman origins

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justinian_I


you do realize that latin at that time was like english today? probably even more of an influence because illyria was right next to rome. take a look at where he was born (dardania).

john with his super calculations shows what will happen in 200 years. No one can argue with these kind of data XDDDDD


well actually, all i am doing is taking the estimates made from experts and researchers.
CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Postby Dobre » July 13th, 2009, 11:02 am

CheGuevara wrote:
VostokSila wrote:His Latin-speaking peasant family is believed to have been of Thraco-Roman or Illyro-Roman origins

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justinian_I


you do realize that latin at that time was like english today? probably even more of an influence because illyria was right next to rome. take a look at where he was born (dardania).

john with his super calculations shows what will happen in 200 years. No one can argue with these kind of data XDDDDD


well actually, all i am doing is taking the estimates made from experts and researchers.


You're the biggest retard I've ever come across in my life. You have absolutely no fucking grip on reality and your logic is so far off beyond the radar that it's impossible to have a conversation with you because you live on another frequency.

As for Justinian, Thracia = Bulgaria.

Paeonians = Thraco-Illiryans = Vardar Macedonia today.

Albanians are not the only people with Illiryan blood. You're actually Chechens, it's impossible for you to be Illiryans because Illiryans are pure. Modern day Albanians are the ugliest most diseased people of the white race on the entire planet, so your origins are foreign, not domestic.

Vlachs, on the other hand, also come from modern day Albania and then shifted towards the rest of the Balkans, mixing with the Dacians and forming the modern day Romanians.

Yet Vlachs aren't ugly, they aren't diseased and they actually get along with Macedonians, both business and socially.

Also, Dardania is modern day Kosovo.

As you said, Illiryans, aka the Macedonian Vlachs which came after waves of attacks by other groups.

Don't be mistaken, Illiryan doesn't mean Albanian.

Just because Alexander the Great was born on modern day Greek territory doesn't make him Greek.

Just because Alexander the Great's father was Ancient Macedonian doesn't make him modern day Macedonian.

Just because Alexadner the Great's mother was Illiryan doesn't make him half Albanian, half Vlach or half fuckin' Montegrin.

It's a pig sty mix. You can only catagorize by specific geographical regions. My father's father comes from Drama, so I'm Aegean Macedonian, theoretically more close to Ancient Macedonian than my Vardar Macedonian counterparts in Stip which are more Slavic than with Ancient Macedonian blood.

Yet I have more Bulgarian blood than my Stip counterparts, such as Strumica, they have tons of Bulgarian heritage.

Also note that Vardar Macedonia has been either under Serbian or Bulgarian kingdoms for most of it's day when not under Ottoman, Byzantine or Roman rule.

So the Ancient Macedonian blood would have died out over time here. You would have a larger degree of Slavic, Thracian and Illiryan blood, also depending on what region.

More Serbianized and Illiryan when it comes to Western Macedonia such as Skopje.

More Bulgarianized and Thracian when it comes to Eastern Macedonia.

Kinda Greeknized when it comes to Bitola xDD

Eastern Macedonians are wilder than Western Macedonians in Vardar Macedonia, yet Eastern Macedonians are generally friendlier while Western Macedonians are more in the West type of thing, pissed off and closed, kinda like Paris Hilton in Cancun LOOOOL

You just have to keep breaking things down by geography, date and group, you can't just fuckin' say this is that overall because it isn't.

It just isn't.

You aren't pure Illiryan.

Period.
User avatar
Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 1416
Joined: May 21st, 2009, 4:17 pm
Country: Canada
If in the United States: Nevada
What city do you live in now?: Titovgrad

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Postby VostokSila » July 13th, 2009, 5:57 pm

Illyarians are not Chechens or from the Kavkaz because Alexander didn't make it to the North Kavkaz!! He made it to Baktria which can mean at best - armenia and azerbaijan, but it means the north iran-turkish mountains. Alexander never crossed to the North Kavkaz, Albanians are not Chechens, or Avars, or Tats, Or Circassians, or Georgians, or Tabasarans, or Ossetians or any other nationality from the north Kavkaz.

Stop being an idiot.

But you are half right, they are a mix of races, inclueding Illyarian race but also Slavic, Turkish, Roman, Thracian, Dacian and many others.
VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
 
Posts: 810
Joined: August 18th, 2008, 3:48 am
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Postby andrew » July 13th, 2009, 7:28 pm

what a bunch of stupid arguments about who has the biggest baddest organization and about race and shit.........i thought the question is about the most ORGANIZED as in who has thier shit down.....which means to me who may have the best risk to benefit factor, untraceable money,people in key positions to help them, less headlines,less peeps in the joint ect ect

that being said i still stick with my guns about the american jews.....
andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
 
Posts: 429
Joined: December 28th, 2005, 5:44 am
Location: mile high city

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Postby DutchGangster69 » July 13th, 2009, 7:36 pm

kyte lover
DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
 
Posts: 892
Joined: February 9th, 2009, 10:06 pm
Country: Canada
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Toronto

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Postby CheGuevara » July 13th, 2009, 8:59 pm

VostokSila wrote:Illyarians are not Chechens


illyrians have been in the balkans before any expert anywhere knew what a chechen was.

But you are half right, they are a mix of races, inclueding Illyarian race but also Slavic, Turkish, Roman, Thracian, Dacian and many others.


actually, they are not. do you have any proof of this or no? you mind telling me just how albanians are mixed with these groups when albanians/slavs have had a bloody violent relationship since the beginning of salvic invasion of the balkans?

take the kosovars for example. it's been precisely 97 years now under yugoslavia/serbia since kosova declared independence two years ago. however, regardless of this 97 year reign over kosova, they have not mixed with the slavs in yugoslavia. kosova remained albanian almost 100%.

now if you want to say "albanians mixed with ruling occupiers by a very small, small portion." then i would agree with you. because we have. there are dark albanians. dark albanians did not exist until the byzantinian or ottoman politicians/statemen/specialist started appearing in the balkans during their rule over the balkans. take some pictures for example.

it's obvious to any anthropologist that the two i pointed in red if traced back far enough will have byzantinian or ottoman origins. but as you can see they are in a very, very small minority.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
ImageImage


and don't say the pictures are biased. because this are the first pictures that come up when i typed "albanian children" on google images. they show a real depiction of albanian children.
CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Postby DutchGangster69 » July 13th, 2009, 9:56 pm

furture prostitutes, pimps and drugdealers..lol
DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
 
Posts: 892
Joined: February 9th, 2009, 10:06 pm
Country: Canada
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Toronto

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Postby VostokSila » July 14th, 2009, 2:08 am

illyrians have been in the balkans before any expert anywhere knew what a chechen was.


lol dont try to make it sound like Illyarians are so known and shit, ppl barely heard of them outside your shithole.

actually, they are not. do you have any proof of this or no? you mind telling me just how albanians are mixed with these groups when albanians/slavs have had a bloody violent relationship since the beginning of salvic invasion of the balkans?


Yes, look at all the different faces lol.
And it is very logical for a culture that was conquered and raped so much to be mixed with many different peoples.
VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
 
Posts: 810
Joined: August 18th, 2008, 3:48 am
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Postby CheGuevara » July 14th, 2009, 7:35 am

VostokSila wrote:lol dont try to make it sound like Illyarians are so known and shit, ppl barely heard of them outside your shithole.


actually, anybody even remotely knowledgeble about ancient history knows what and where illyria was. it's funny you would call my country a shithole when you yourself come from a shitty country.

Yes, look at all the different faces lol.
And it is very logical for a culture that was conquered and raped so much to be mixed with many different peoples.


1: loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2: i guess the kosova situation didn't mean a thing for you. why do you talk if you're not even going to hear what the other (who is smarter about this issue) side has to say? rather than be an idiot and arrogant. sit back, listen and then talk.
CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Postby VostokSila » July 14th, 2009, 7:50 am

actually, anybody even remotely knowledgeble about ancient history knows what and where illyria was. it's funny you would call my country a shithole when you yourself come from a _____ country.


Because you hang around in historian circles you know what they know right? The difference betwen Russia and Albania is that Albanians enjoy living in shitholes, its your culture. On the other hand, look at the shitholes of Russia and look at Moscow, the city with the most billionares in the world. Something that Russians care about is image... like, he can be poor and dirty but walk in nice clothes, or have a good car.

i guess the kosova situation didn't mean a thing for you. why do you talk if you're not even going to hear what the other (who is smarter about this issue) side has to say? rather than be an idiot and arrogant. sit back, listen and then talk.


1: I don't give 2 shits about kosovo
2: kosovo happened now, we are talking about what was like 1000-2000 years ago. Don't try to make any connection between Kosovo now and what was 1500 years ago because you will fail.

I still laugh when you try to teach me the right ways to discuss when you yourself don't follow your own rules. lol leave it alone and go to rest. You know I'm right, and if we would talk in PMs you would admit it to, but you don't because you want people to think you have status, which is farest from the truth as possible. Isn't it time to drop the act John?
VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
 
Posts: 810
Joined: August 18th, 2008, 3:48 am
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Postby CheGuevara » July 14th, 2009, 7:55 am

VostokSila wrote:Because you hang around in historian circles you know what they know right? The difference betwen Russia and Albania is that Albanians enjoy living in shitholes, its your culture. On the other hand, look at the shitholes of Russia and look at Moscow, the city with the most billionares in the world. Something that Russians care about is image... like, he can be poor and dirty but walk in nice clothes, or have a good car.


lol! what the hell are you talking about? most of the cars in moscow are old communist brand cars that barely work. most russians are dressed in communist clothing and looking for scraps of food. what on god's earth are you talking about? albanians care about image alot more than russians.

1: I don't give 2 shits about kosovo
2: kosovo happened now, we are talking about what was like 1000-2000 years ago. Don't try to make any connection between Kosovo now and what was 1500 years ago because you will fail.


1: then don't talk about the people of kosova then.
2: it's the same thing. just like 1000 years ago, the same thing went on. repression and living with the enemy. i gave you the kosova situation because only these last 100 years are clear to us.
CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Postby CheGuevara » July 14th, 2009, 7:56 am

VostokSila wrote:Yes, look at all the different faces
CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Postby VostokSila » July 14th, 2009, 8:12 am

Yes, look at all the different faces


They are different, each one is a different kind of ugly. lol there is one kid that look mongolian. in the 3rd pic, bottom left.
VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
 
Posts: 810
Joined: August 18th, 2008, 3:48 am
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Postby CheGuevara » July 14th, 2009, 8:16 am

VostokSila wrote:They are different, each one is a different kind of ugly. lol there is one kid that look mongolian. in the 3rd pic, bottom left.


yes, one. i already stated a small, small, small portion of albanians are not illyrian (if you trace back their roots far enough) have you seen the other 300 kids in the other pictures moron? as for different, there is no ethnicity in the world where everybody looks alike you fuckin' idiot. DON'T YOU REALIZE THE OBVIOUS COMMON FACT THAT THERE EXISTS NO PURE ETHNICITY? i find it funny that russians even talk about mixing. russians are one of the most mixed people on earth. literally every culture and peoples in the world have come to rusland and anally raped vostok's mother and her sisters and other russian mothers and stuff.
CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Postby CheGuevara » July 14th, 2009, 8:29 am

DutchGangster69 wrote:furture prostitutes, pimps and drugdealers..lol


at least they won't start a gay mafia which rapes people and infects them with HIV.
CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Postby Azure9920 » July 14th, 2009, 8:42 am

When has Illyria ever been a major factor in any historial time period? The only time Illyria ever amounted to anything was when Rome took them over. And even then, the fact that it was annexed in 59BC, and wasn't even mentioned in Roman records for another 30 years speaks to its importance.

Vostok, it's hilarious that he actually believes what he says, isn't it? Albania has never, and never will compare to Russia....ever.
Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Postby DutchGangster69 » July 14th, 2009, 8:42 am

they gay mafia only had like 2 people in it
DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
 
Posts: 892
Joined: February 9th, 2009, 10:06 pm
Country: Canada
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Toronto

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Postby VostokSila » July 14th, 2009, 9:58 am

yes, one. i already stated a small, small, small portion of albanians are not illyrian (if you trace back their roots far enough) have you seen the other 300 kids in the other pictures moron?


In the first picture with the many kids there are like 7 who look like turks or arabs. other's just look wierd and misshaped like they came out of chernobil.
At best, Albanians are maybe 50% pure Illyarians. I personally think that it's more like 30% Illyarian and 70% turk, slav, gypsy, dacian, thracian, roman and others.

DON'T YOU REALIZE THE OBVIOUS COMMON FACT THAT THERE EXISTS NO PURE ETHNICITY?


If you realize it then why did you say ALBANERS IZ PURE ILLYARIAN!!! you didn't say it not but you did say it not long ago. I am the one who told you that no race is pure, but you are an idiot, so you don't even remember what I told you. lol it's really funny that you shout at me the things that I told you.

russians are one of the most mixed people on earth. literally every culture and peoples in the world have come to rusland and anally raped vostok's mother and her sisters and other russian mothers and stuff.


lol "and stuff" XDDDDD I feel like am a little kid again... John you bring feelings of nostalgy in me.
Russians are mixed.. not as mixed as Albanians but they still are. You were the whorehouse of every major empire lol.

lol! what the hell are you talking about? most of the cars in moscow are old communist brand cars that barely work. most russians are dressed in communist clothing and looking for scraps of food. what on god's earth are you talking about? albanians care about image alot more than russians.


LOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLL xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA BAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAH LMAFAAAAOOO
you should join circus as a clown, they would make millions from your shows XDDDD.

1: then don't talk about the people of kosova then.


show me where I talked about the ppl of kosov.. show me u blind little bitch.

2: it's the same thing. just like 1000 years ago, the same thing went on. repression and living with the enemy. i gave you the kosova situation because only these last 100 years are clear to us.


John knows this because he read books about the history of the ancient Blakan nations. And spoke to history professors in Oxford and other universities.

lol u really expect some1 to believe your ass-talking?

Vostok, it's hilarious that he actually believes what he says, isn't it? Albania has never, and never will compare to Russia....ever.


I come here to put a smile on my face and to kill a little time. John does a good job of making me laugh. I think his secret is that he is acting all serious and shit, that's why it's so funny XDD.
VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
 
Posts: 810
Joined: August 18th, 2008, 3:48 am
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Postby CheGuevara » July 14th, 2009, 4:05 pm

Azure9920 wrote:When has Illyria ever been a major factor in any historial time period? The only time Illyria ever amounted to anything was when Rome took them over. And even then, the fact that it was annexed in 59BC, and wasn't even mentioned in Roman records for another 30 years speaks to its importance.

Vostok, it's hilarious that he actually believes what he says, isn't it? Albania has never, and never will compare to Russia....ever.


don't have time for you. you don't even have a country which is why you can speak so bluntly about other people's cultures and nations. illyria went to war against rome and it took them quite a while to win. shows how important it is. if a nation goes to war against america today and america takes a pretty long time to defeat it, hmmmm. i would think that nation is pretty damn important (nazi germany).
CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Postby CheGuevara » July 14th, 2009, 4:11 pm

VostokSila wrote:In the first picture with the many kids there are like 7 who look like turks or arabs. other's just look wierd and misshaped like they came out of chernobil.
At best, Albanians are maybe 50% pure Illyarians. I personally think that it's more like 30% Illyarian and 70% turk, slav, gypsy, dacian, thracian, roman and others.


i made red arrows on two kids who look non-albanian. they were the only two in the picture. everybody here has the picture and if they read what you said and look at the picture. they will know you're lying.

If you realize it then why did you say ALBANERS IZ PURE ILLYARIAN!!! you didn't say it not but you did say it not long ago. I am the one who told you that no race is pure, but you are an idiot, so you don't even remember what I told you. lol it's really funny that you shout at me the things that I told you.


idiot, i said albanians stayed illyrian for the most part. i never said albanians are 100% illyrian unless i was talking about their roots as in where they came from. another lie.

lol "and stuff" XDDDDD I feel like am a little kid again... John you bring feelings of nostalgy in me.
Russians are mixed.. not as mixed as Albanians but they still are. You were the whorehouse of every major empire lol.


"russian women are whores and bitches because every guy around the world wants them."

lol! what the hell are you talking about? most of the cars in moscow are old communist brand cars that barely work. most russians are dressed in communist clothing and looking for scraps of food. what on god's earth are you talking about? albanians care about image alot more than russians.


you should join circus as a clown, they would make millions from your shows XDDDD.


nobody in albania is starving homeboy ;) while in russia, people are scrambling for food.

John knows this because he read books about the history of the ancient Blakan nations. And spoke to history professors in Oxford and other universities.

lol u really expect some1 to believe your ass-talking?


I KNOW THIS BECAUSE OF THE KOSOVA EXAMPLE I JUST GAVE YOU. for 97 years, kosovars did not mix with serbians practically at all. that should show you how much we have mixed with others.
CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Postby CheGuevara » July 14th, 2009, 4:11 pm

DutchGangster69 wrote:they gay mafia only had like 2 people in it


lie to yourself if it makes you feel better dutchboy.
CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Postby DutchGangster69 » July 14th, 2009, 4:19 pm

If a the United Sates wanted to destroy Iraq it would take them less then a day, also there there to rebuild it and install a pro west government...
DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
 
Posts: 892
Joined: February 9th, 2009, 10:06 pm
Country: Canada
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Toronto

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Postby Dobre » July 15th, 2009, 6:18 am

DutchGangster69 wrote:If a the United Sates wanted to destroy Iraq it would take them less then a day, also there there to rebuild it and install a pro west government...


Yeah ok we know that already.
User avatar
Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 1416
Joined: May 21st, 2009, 4:17 pm
Country: Canada
If in the United States: Nevada
What city do you live in now?: Titovgrad

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Postby VostokSila » July 15th, 2009, 11:36 am

i made red arrows on two kids who look non-albanian. they were the only two in the picture. everybody here has the picture and if they read what you said and look at the picture. they will know you're lying.


I would have made arrows if I was that bored to show some guy online that he is wrong about a PICTURE.
there are 7 kids who look like fuckin aladin lol.

idiot, i said albanians stayed illyrian for the most part. i never said albanians are 100% illyrian unless i was talking about their roots as in where they came from. another lie.


Yes you did, you said ALBANZ IZ ILARYAN RACE. u didn't say they are mixed until I told you that they are u stupid donkey rapist.
You are the biggest liar on this forum, and everyone knows it... dont even think of saying you have more credibility than me u small-dick faggot.

russian women are whores and women because every guy around the world wants them


"albanian women are sexy because women with beards are the new trend".

nobody in albania is starving homeboy


LOOOOOLLLL is that why Albania is one of the poorest countries in Europe? passed only by Moldova, Georgia and some other shithole?

that should show you how much we have mixed with others.



no, it doesn't. Bitch.
VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
 
Posts: 810
Joined: August 18th, 2008, 3:48 am
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Postby CheGuevara » July 15th, 2009, 12:18 pm

VostokSila wrote:I would have made arrows if I was that bored to show some guy online that he is wrong about a PICTURE.
there are 7 kids who look like fuckin aladin lol.


this made no fvcking sense. ok take the picture and draw arrows on who looks arabic in that picture. i say two, you say seven. prove me wrong and make arrows on the picture.

Yes you did, you said ALBANZ IZ ILARYAN RACE. u didn't say they are mixed until I told you that they are u stupid donkey rapist.
You are the biggest liar on this forum, and everyone knows it... dont even think of saying you have more credibility than me u small-dick faggot.


creditability? with who? faciulina? you? razbojnik? virginside? aboriginalia? if i had creditability with you people i would have to be the dumbest person alive.

albanians are illyrians. a small, small, small portion of them mixed. but that is natural for any nationality. at least we're not like russians who look like a dirt rainbow, one guy is white with chinese eyes, one guy is brown, one guy looks arabic, one guy looks japanese, one guy mongolian, one guy deformed completely.

russian women are whores and women because every guy around the world wants them


"albanian women are sexy because women with beards are the new trend".


go find me a single picture of an albanian women with a beard.

nobody in albania is starving homeboy


LOOOOOLLLL is that why Albania is one of the poorest countries in Europe? passed only by Moldova, Georgia and some other shithole?


because of the communist collapse and then the 1997 anarchy and then the 1999 refugee crisis. and again, nobody is starving in albania ;) wish i could say the same about those hiv infected people you call russians.

that should show you how much we have mixed with others.

no, it doesn't. Bitch.


of course it doesn't. rationale doesn't exist in your head.
CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

PreviousNext

Return to Canada street gangs & US Organized Crime



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests