Johnny's understanding of American geography

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Johnny's understanding of American geography

Unread post by thewestside » August 5th, 2009, 2:58 pm

CheGuevara wrote:america is such an ugly place to me, full of concrete, no mountains, no hills, no beaches, it's pathetic in almost every sense.
viewtopic.php?f=91&t=44733&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=160

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Toronto

Re: Johnny's understanding of American geography

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » August 5th, 2009, 3:07 pm

What about the adirondacks mountains and the grand canyon?

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » August 5th, 2009, 4:31 pm

DutchGangster69 wrote:What about the adirondacks mountains and the grand canyon?
According to Johnny they don't exist.

Now we just need to wait for Johnny's response, will likely involve him backpeddling and trying to convince us that he was just joking or that he meant something other than what he said.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Unread post by Dobre » August 5th, 2009, 6:36 pm

thewestside wrote:
DutchGangster69 wrote:What about the adirondacks mountains and the grand canyon?
According to Johnny they don't exist.

Now we just need to wait for Johnny's response, will likely involve him backpeddling and trying to convince us that he was just joking or that he meant something other than what he said.
He responded to alot of other threads except this one. He'll think of a way to contradict himself soon enough and finally reply.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Unread post by CheGuevara » August 5th, 2009, 7:36 pm

lol, detroit, new york, chicago, los angelos, seattle, miami, phoenix, dallas, houston, philly, these places are full of mountains.

i lived in america nearly 13 years and i never seen a single mountain in my life. i've lived in canada for nearly 3 years and i've seen mountains only when i went to vancouver.

of course there are mountains in the united states you fvcking idiot. but none of the big cities are situated close to them. america is a concrete jungle that makes me depressed just looking at it. at least canada is somewhat clean, which is why i wouldn't live in america again if they paid me one million dollars.

detroit
st. louis
philly
chicago
new york

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » August 5th, 2009, 7:46 pm

now where would you rather live? america or a place like italy? albania looks better than the concrete jungle of the world.

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » August 5th, 2009, 7:58 pm

I personally like where I live right now on Lake Ontario, near the rideau and the St. Lawrence, and also on the Canadian sheild with hundreds of back lakes to go fishing.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » August 5th, 2009, 8:01 pm

CheGuevara wrote:lol, detroit, new york, chicago, los angelos, seattle, miami, phoenix, dallas, houston, philly, these places are full of mountains.

i lived in america nearly 13 years and i never seen a single mountain in my life. i've lived in canada for nearly 3 years and i've seen mountains only when i went to vancouver.

of course there are mountains in the united states you fvcking idiot. but none of the big cities are situated close to them. america is a concrete jungle that makes me depressed just looking at it. at least canada is somewhat clean, which is why i wouldn't live in america again if they paid me one million dollars.
You are so damned retarded Johnny it's not even funny. Of course you're not going to find a whole lot of mountains, beaches, forests, etc. in the middle of an urban city. But you add up all the square mileage of all the mountains, beaches, etc. in America and it's many times bigger than all of that shithole country you come from. Isn't funny that you are now CHERRYPICKING what parts of the U.S. you are looking at and what parts you ignore. You ramble off a bunch of cities but don't mention the thousands of miles of coast line, the hundreds of lakes and rivers of all sizes, the thousands of square miles of forests, the various mountain ranges, the Grand Canyon, and everything else.

ANOTHER REASON WHY EVERYYONE HERE THINKS YOU ARE A MORON!

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » August 5th, 2009, 8:05 pm

I know the Netherlands is a huge complete flat field with canals and scarce planted forests.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » August 5th, 2009, 8:15 pm

thewestside wrote:in America and it's many times bigger than all of that shithole country you come from. Isn't funny that you are now CHERRYPICKING what parts of the U.S. you are looking at and what parts you ignore. You ramble off a bunch of cities but don't mention the thousands of miles of coast line, the hundreds of lakes and rivers of all sizes, the thousands of square miles of forests, the various mountain ranges, the Grand Canyon, and everything else.
i choose my shithole over your depressed, suicidal, diseased concrete jungle anyday :)

all these places your talking about, are in the middle of no where. nobody has time to go and see these places. in albania, you find these things close you and are enlightened by it everyday. in america, these are things you and your family pack your bags for and go and drive 5 hours to see. while everyday life is concrete. concrete outside, concrete inside, concrete for dinner, breakfest, and lunch.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » August 5th, 2009, 11:57 pm

I haven't laughed this hard in a while.

Good job Johnny.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » August 6th, 2009, 6:45 am

CheGuevara wrote:
thewestside wrote:in America and it's many times bigger than all of that shithole country you come from. Isn't funny that you are now CHERRYPICKING what parts of the U.S. you are looking at and what parts you ignore. You ramble off a bunch of cities but don't mention the thousands of miles of coast line, the hundreds of lakes and rivers of all sizes, the thousands of square miles of forests, the various mountain ranges, the Grand Canyon, and everything else.
i choose my shithole over your depressed, suicidal, diseased concrete jungle anyday :)

all these places your talking about, are in the middle of no where. nobody has time to go and see these places. in albania, you find these things close you and are enlightened by it everyday. in america, these are things you and your family pack your bags for and go and drive 5 hours to see. while everyday life is concrete. concrete outside, concrete inside, concrete for dinner, breakfest, and lunch.
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO

Not concrete, you meant plaster, compressed twigs(aka wooden boards) and drywall. Type of stuff that I could poke my finger through and that burns more easily than gasoline.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » August 6th, 2009, 6:50 am

Azure9920 wrote:I haven't laughed this hard in a while.

Good job Johnny.
If a person with multiple personalities attempts to commit suicide, is it considered a hostage situation?

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » August 6th, 2009, 11:43 am

Azure9920 wrote:I haven't laughed this hard in a while.

Good job Johnny.
i've been laughing at you for a long time now, it's only fair i cause you some amusement as well.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » August 6th, 2009, 1:13 pm

CheGuevara wrote:i've been laughing at you for a long time now, it's only fair i cause you some amusement as well.
The difference being you laugh when you don't understand something I say. And you are right, that's a fairly regular occurrence.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » August 6th, 2009, 1:33 pm

just out of curiousity, what made you laugh in particular about my post on this thread?

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » August 6th, 2009, 6:12 pm

Azure9920 wrote:
CheGuevara wrote:i've been laughing at you for a long time now, it's only fair i cause you some amusement as well.
The difference being you laugh when you don't understand something I say. And you are right, that's a fairly regular occurrence.
Laughing when you don't understand something is only what someone with moderete mental retardation would do.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » August 6th, 2009, 7:15 pm

CheGuevara wrote:just out of curiousity, what made you laugh in particular about my post on this thread?
Specifically, this sentence:

"lol, detroit, new york, chicago, los angelos, seattle, miami, phoenix, dallas, houston, philly, these places are full of mountains."

I actually burst out laughing.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » August 6th, 2009, 8:06 pm

Azure9920 wrote:
CheGuevara wrote:just out of curiousity, what made you laugh in particular about my post on this thread?
Specifically, this sentence:

"lol, detroit, new york, chicago, los angelos, seattle, miami, phoenix, dallas, houston, philly, these places are full of mountains."

I actually burst out laughing.
He's used to seeing cities built on mountains so in his mind, he pulled a Balkan schurbund and got confused.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » August 6th, 2009, 8:07 pm

you realize i was being sarcastic when i wrote that right? i gave pictures of each of those cities to show what i mean't by flat concrete jungle. i was being sarcastic because thewestside was talking about the rocky mountains or the grand canyon or whatever and i was trying to explain nobody lives near these things.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » August 6th, 2009, 10:44 pm

CheGuevara wrote:you realize i was being sarcastic when i wrote that right?
I figured as much. Still, I found it funny.

NateDogg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NateDogg » March 12th, 2010, 6:17 pm

I live in southern California and there's hills all over the place where I live not that it's a big deal and we also have lots of nice beaches out here in cali and in florida

gornto
If in the United States: New Mexico
What city do you live in now?: Staten Island

Unread post by gornto » March 31st, 2011, 4:04 pm

Fuck Johnny.
&
God Bless America.