Are Albanias one of the most violent groups

In this section discuss Albania [Shqipërisë], Bulgaria [България], Croatia, Macedonia [Македонија, Makedonija] and Russia [Федерация, Rossiyskaya] including any other place on the Eastern European continent.
Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Re: violence.

Unread post by Dobre » August 1st, 2009, 6:46 pm

CheGuevara wrote:
VostokSila wrote:All John is doing is repeating himself over 3 pages, repeating things that have been proven as BS.

Russians shown violence in Hungary-Czec rep. more than Albanians have shown anywhere outside of the Balkan. They destroyed all the small drug/gun dealing operations by the street dealers in brighton (USA), preforming public executions. Albanians are the new kid who wants to get attention by trying to scream hard, Albanians will go away as quickly as they came.
how has it been proven as bs? the russians have not shown the same level of violence. every law enforcement agency agrees with me. not a single one agrees with you. why is that? why does interpol, the fbi and numerous other organization and sources agree with me instead of you?
Because you're a jag-off little bitch who just made an arrogant remark towards his overlords.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » August 2nd, 2009, 12:56 am

Dobre wrote:Of course. In a year, you can't gain any weight, right. I mean, when I came to Canada, fell in a depression and started with McDonalds, at the age of 8 I went from 30 kg to 60 kg in 6 months...but no, that's impossible. Olympic officials and calibrated scales are right and my suffering is wrong at the hands of control freaks and their perscription pills.
Martial artists generally stay within the same weight range. Whether or not he gains a few mounts here or there, he still has to cut to meet 84kg.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » August 2nd, 2009, 6:02 am

Azure9920 wrote:
Dobre wrote:Of course. In a year, you can't gain any weight, right. I mean, when I came to Canada, fell in a depression and started with McDonalds, at the age of 8 I went from 30 kg to 60 kg in 6 months...but no, that's impossible. Olympic officials and calibrated scales are right and my suffering is wrong at the hands of control freaks and their perscription pills.
Martial artists generally stay within the same weight range. Whether or not he gains a few mounts here or there, he still has to cut to meet 84kg.
This guy isn't a serious martial artist. This guy has a life, his life isn't all martial arts like Itso Black's was, may he rest in peace, and you know the saying goes sports figures don't drink or smoke. Remember this guy runs Titan group with his brother so he has business, and a girlfriend to fend to.

One of his friends nicknamed the elephant is a member of the Tigers special police force(Macedonian equivelent of SWAT, but they also carry out missions meant for the army special forces).

Black was a heavy drinker and smoker. He drank 6kg of brandy a day and died of liver failure at the age of 52. But he was a karate legend here, my dad defeated him in a fight though.

LOL honestly he might be 84 kg he's kinda shorter than me, but idk. You said they have to cut to meet 84 kg, can't they be put in a new catagory?

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » August 2nd, 2009, 9:34 pm

Dobre wrote:This guy isn't a serious martial artist.
Obviously not. He just woke up one morning and decided that he wanted to compete in the European Freestyle Wrestling Championships.
You said they have to cut to meet 84 kg, can't they be put in a new catagory?
They can move weight classes if they choose to, obviously. However, of the examples you've shown, and the recent 2008 qualifiers, he's been 84kg in them all. There's no reason to believe he's moved up like you say.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » August 3rd, 2009, 7:11 am

>Obviously not. He just woke up one morning and decided that he wanted to compete in the European Freestyle Wrestling Championships.

LOL that's pretty much the idea with Macedonians, their humoristic approach to everyday life is unbeliveable.

>They can move weight classes if they choose to, obviously. However, of the examples you've shown, and the recent 2008 qualifiers, he's been 84kg in them all. There's no reason to believe he's moved up like you say.

This guy is 24 years old.

This guy is 17 years old, yet he's 87 kg and the 24 year old is bigger than him in height as well

Danny is 100 kg for sure.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » August 4th, 2009, 5:52 pm

On the other hand, here's some street fights in Macedonia

Security guards vs. some punks in a shopping center

Here's 4 guys against 1 and the 1 actually wins LOOOOOOOOOL @ the faggot in the orange shirt is gagging like the guy attacking him is trying to kill him

^ That's a perfect example of the screaming before fists routine, a natural instinct of ours.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » August 5th, 2009, 11:18 am

the victims were italian. 1 nigerian and 1 albanian as well. now how on earth that means they were fighting other immigrant i don't know. maybe italians got in the cross fire on accident. the albanian criminals are the biggest and strongest criminals in milan
ahahahaha you are blind or stupid? i show you the real article and it said the victims were gunned down by ndrangheta not albanian gangs lol you're seriously a moron if you go on thinking the murders were committed by albanians i proofed you it was just BS so stop being a liar and proof be honest and accept the truth just 1 time
i asked you if you honestly think not a single albanian gangster has ever gunned down and italian mobster in italy.
he can't answer you it because he's not stupid like you only a stupid and only who litterally has not any idea how powerful the mafia is can think that's stupid thing loooooool the italan mafia could destroy albanian gangs not only in north italy but the whole europe included balkans the italians control montenegro and they are the strongest among foreign groups in serbia and slovenia looooool

they have been prepared to take on the italian mafia, particularly in milan
loooooooooool milan is litterally full of mafiosi, mostly calabrians, you have not idea what you're talking about moron the ndrangheta litterally controls every aspect of milan city included mayors aldermen and all the politicians looooooooool

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Toronto

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » August 5th, 2009, 11:56 am

Suspected mafia killer arrested in Holland
Friday 13 March 2009

An Italian man suspected of murdering six people was arrested in Amsterdam on Thursday evening. The shoot-out is believed to have been a revenge attack between mafia families.

The man is wanted for killing six people during a shoot-out in the German town of Duisburg in August 2007, reports the Parool.

Several people have already been arrested for the murders, including the Italian man's brother-in-law, says the paper.

The information came from the Duisburg police, but Amsterdam police would not comment, says the Parool.

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Toronto

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » August 5th, 2009, 11:58 am

Mafia arrests after Amsterdam raids
Thursday 30 November 2006

Amsterdam police said today they had arrested three suspected senior members of the Mafia during an investigation into drugs-running between The Netherlands and Italy. The three, aged 50, 53, and 56, were identified after raids on houses in Amstelveen and Amsterdam-Zuid. .

Police also seized 35 kilos of illegal drugs, €2m in cash and two guns. Two of the men are said to be connected to the Napolitan Camorra, the other is from a smaller crime family. A 45-year-old woman was also picked up and police said more arrests may follow.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » August 5th, 2009, 1:28 pm

is the most rooted organization in central and northern Italy and in numerous foreign countries

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid= ... OtnVJc2hGo

ndrangheta dominates central and northern italy you believe it or not cheguevara albanians are nobody compared to ndrangheta both in north italy and abroad except albania

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » August 5th, 2009, 1:37 pm

It has extended its operations to North Italy, moving its members to the North and exploiting family ties. Drug trafficking has undergone an important development in the northern regions of Emilia, Liguria, Lombardy and in Veneto, where it is now in the hands of southerners

http://www.americanmafia.com/Feature_Articles_333.html

ahahahaha southern italians dominate the north moron they controls everything there the local groups and the foreign immigrant groups are just little scared girls in the hands or southern it's enough somebody everybody fears them they are too violent and powerful :D :D :D

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » August 5th, 2009, 6:48 pm

Faciulina wrote:It has extended its operations to North Italy, moving its members to the North and exploiting family ties. Drug trafficking has undergone an important development in the northern regions of Emilia, Liguria, Lombardy and in Veneto, where it is now in the hands of southerners

http://www.americanmafia.com/Feature_Articles_333.html

ahahahaha southern italians dominate the north moron they controls everything there the local groups and the foreign immigrant groups are just little scared girls in the hands or southern it's enough somebody everybody fears them they are too violent and powerful :D :D :D
Southern Italians = Macedonian, Bulgarian and Albanian genes.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » August 5th, 2009, 7:43 pm

looooool southern italians have a mix of genes included arabs and spanish for the most the rest is insignificant anyway i don't care in what happened 1000 years ago the southern italians are southern italians and members of Kingdom of Naples since 1300s

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » August 6th, 2009, 6:15 am

Faciulina wrote:
looooool southern italians have a mix of genes included arabs and spanish for the most the rest is insignificant anyway i don't care in what happened 1000 years ago the southern italians are southern italians and members of Kingdom of Naples since 1300s
Arabs aren't bad, and Spanianyards shouldn't even be considered. And it's not just 1,000 years ago, people from the south Balkans flocked there constantly.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » August 6th, 2009, 7:25 am

and Spanianyards shouldn't even be considered
it shows me how ignorant you are spaniards had the most important impact in south italy the impact of others population compared to them is next to 0 except maybe the arabs and greeks in sicily... if you think balkan people had some impact in south italy you are seriously a moron, the kingdom of naples was under the spaniards from 1300s to 1700s, over 4 centuries we can say spaniards had in south italy the same impact they had in latin america

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » August 6th, 2009, 10:38 am

Faciulina wrote:
and Spanianyards shouldn't even be considered
it shows me how ignorant you are spaniards had the most important impact in south italy the impact of others population compared to them is next to 0 except maybe the arabs and greeks in sicily... if you think balkan people had some impact in south italy you are seriously a moron, the kingdom of naples was under the spaniards from 1300s to 1700s, over 4 centuries we can say spaniards had in south italy the same impact they had in latin america
So what? We were under the Roman empire for over 1,000 years. Should I call myself an Italian? We were also under the Turks over 500 years. Should I call myself a Turk? No...

Unless Spaniards raped Italians on a regular basis, there is no way your oppressors could have forced their genes upon you. I mean, if someone routinly beat you until you cried for mercy, would you want to have sex with that individual? Most people aren't BDSM lovers. Most mixing is done by choice, and especially with immigrants.

Here's the Albanian community in Calabria and Sicily

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arbëreshë

The Macedonian community in Calabria, Sicily, Apulia, Venice and Dalmatia

http://books.google.com/books?id=hE5PxJ ... q=&f=false

As I said, it's the same blood that flows in those vains, look at that swagger

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » August 6th, 2009, 11:17 am

the fact there are little balkan communities since 1500s it doesn't mean their impact was strong genius 99% of southern italian are catholic that's mean the impact of orthodox is very low and the impact of roman empire and spanish kingdom very strong

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » August 6th, 2009, 6:09 pm

Faciulina wrote:the fact there are little balkan communities since 1500s it doesn't mean their impact was strong genius 99% of southern italian are catholic that's mean the impact of orthodox is very low and the impact of roman empire and spanish kingdom very strong
That's because the Roman empire was domestic you moron. And you say you know more about your history than I do. I doubt that the Spainyards have more of a biological impact on Southern Italy than Balkan peoples. If genetic clines and science isn't proof enough, here is some linguistic proof:

The Romanian-Albanian Connection

A good amount of the non-Latin features present in Romanian language have their correspondence in Albanian, not only concerning lexicon but also structure, phraseology and idioms. These characteristics belong to two linguistic periods: the substratum, that is the language spoken by the Vlach before their Romanization, which may be the same of Albanian or a similar language, and the subsequent close contact between both peoples throughout a long period, mainly regarding their common life-style as shepherds.

It is significant that such vocabulary in Romanian is not found in Slavic or any other language spoken in the Balkans but only in Albanian.

The Romanian-Italic Relationship

If the Slavic, Hungarian and Albanian terms were removed from Romanian language, it would fully qualify as a Southern Italian dialect. There are many structural, phonetic and idiomatic aspects that are amazingly similar between Romanian and Salentine-Apulian, Neapolitan, Calabrian and other tongues of Southern Italy, and also some elements of the North-eastern Italian dialects spoken by the Adriatic coastland.

The Slavic Influence

Romanian language has received a relevant contribution from Southern Slavic, even though such influence has been artificially reduced in the later 19th century c.e. by the so-called "re-Latinization" of Romanian ‒ actually, it must be properly referred to as "Latinization", because it was not a return to a previous situation but the introduction of new foreign elements to reform the language. It was also within this process that the former national name was changed from Vlah to Român. The original Romanian alphabet, that was Cyrillic until 1868 c.e., was replaced by the Latin alphabet, to which some additional characters (not existing in any other Neo-Latin language) were added in order to represent the phonemic elements that previously were satisfactorily supplied by the Cyrillic characters. Through this process of Latinization, the percentage of Slavic terms in Romanian had been halved. Nevertheless, there are still many Slavic words and other linguistic features that attest the long sojourn of the Vlach/Romanians in the Slavic territories south of the lower Danube, mainly in Bulgaria.

http://www.imninalu.net/myths-Vlach.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balkan_sprachbund

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » August 6th, 2009, 6:22 pm

I just provided you with biological and linguistic evidence that Southern Italians are in fact with a large portion of Balkan genetics. That's two pieces of major evidence. Prove me otherwise.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » August 6th, 2009, 8:38 pm

just provided you with biological and linguistic evidence that Southern Italians are in fact with a large portion of Balkan genetics. That's two pieces of major evidence. Prove me otherwise.
you proved me nothing idiot there are tons of spanish words similar to southern italian dialect too... add the fact that the kingdom of naples was under spain for almost 5 centuries the southern italians are 99% catholic and you'll find who had the most impact

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » August 6th, 2009, 9:20 pm

Faciulina wrote:
just provided you with biological and linguistic evidence that Southern Italians are in fact with a large portion of Balkan genetics. That's two pieces of major evidence. Prove me otherwise.
you proved me nothing idiot there are tons of spanish words similar to southern italian dialect too... add the fact that the kingdom of naples was under spain for almost 5 centuries the southern italians are 99% catholic and you'll find who had the most impact
The sciences of biology and linguistics say otherwise.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Unread post by VostokSila » August 7th, 2009, 11:39 am

Lol.. both of the videos Dobre posted are from Russia lmao. Im not so sure about second one but the first one is 100% from Russia as I seen it before.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » August 7th, 2009, 4:52 pm

VostokSila wrote:Lol.. both of the videos Dobre posted are from Russia lmao. Im not so sure about second one but the first one is 100% from Russia as I seen it before.
Are you fucking insane? They're Macedonian, posted by a Macedonian website called MotikaTV.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » August 8th, 2009, 3:47 am

Are you #%@&#%@ insane? They're Macedonian, posted by a Macedonian website called MotikaTV
LOL macedonian site posting Russian videos XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » August 8th, 2009, 6:24 am

VostokSila wrote:
Are you #%@&#%@ insane? They're Macedonian, posted by a Macedonian website called MotikaTV
LOL macedonian site posting Russian videos XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Macedonian videos*

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » August 8th, 2009, 12:13 pm

The first one happened in a shopping center in Novosibirsk, not sure about the second one.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » August 8th, 2009, 6:41 pm

VostokSila wrote:The first one happened in a shopping center in Novosibirsk, not sure about the second one.
Exactly, trgovski centar = shopping center. The second one is here, I'm not sure which city if it's east or west since I couldn't hear their dialect since the talking both in the taxi and the guys yelling was muffled but from the way they screamed it's definetly in Macedonia.

The first one is just an example. When everyone was fighting and the tall guy in the leather jacket went into a fighting staff with the bald security guy, the way the bald security guy moved around looked alot like Deni.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Unread post by CheGuevara » August 8th, 2009, 9:20 pm

lmao @ macedonia stealing russian videos.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » August 9th, 2009, 4:43 pm

CheGuevara wrote:lmao @ macedonia stealing russian videos.
lmao @ Chechens stealing Vlach territory

NateDogg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NateDogg » March 15th, 2010, 11:19 pm

" It's like saying America would win a war against Russia because America's technology is better and it has more planes. People don't look back at history to see that with time, especially under pressure, and during total war, huge technological advancements are made and your army is built up en masse."

Maybe in a time of war a country can quickly make some new developments but it's not possible for a country to catch up with U.S technology overnight. According to your theory any country could claim they could destroy America because "under pressure they can make rapid technological advances". In a war with Russia I wouldn't say the U.S. would win as both countries have nuclear weapons but they would have the upper hand.

VsichkoEBosh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Wisconsin
What city do you live in now?: Moon base Alphaaa

Unread post by VsichkoEBosh » March 16th, 2010, 4:48 am

NateDogg wrote:" It's like saying America would win a war against Russia because America's technology is better and it has more planes. People don't look back at history to see that with time, especially under pressure, and during total war, huge technological advancements are made and your army is built up en masse."

Maybe in a time of war a country can quickly make some new developments but it's not possible for a country to catch up with U.S technology overnight. According to your theory any country could claim they could destroy America because "under pressure they can make rapid technological advances". In a war with Russia I wouldn't say the U.S. would win as both countries have nuclear weapons but they would have the upper hand.
How many times have I repeated myself over this same shit? We're not in the Cold War era anymore, the threat of nuclear weapons is MINOR. We're living in the 21st century. There are military research and development corperations in the United States that design your nuclear technology and weapons under foreign specifications which means they could easily blame another country in a false flag nuclear attack, and as well as those working under DOD which have leaks into Russian intelligence agencies. Even if hundreds of them are flying through the sky, don't forget 100 year old Tesla technology could easily make them disappear. Day to day advancements in science has made a large scale war like that between two powerful nations with a literally impossible victorious outcome for one side.

On the other hand, the US and Russia are allies, regardless of all the talk in the media or all the nationalistic hype. The people who pull the strings call the shots, not the people. And the people who pull the strings consider each other business partners, not political or national or ideological or historical rivals.

It all doesn't matter now...

There is this Macedonian lady living in Waterloo region of Ontario, Canada who's grandfather is an original Romanov who escaped during the Russian Revolution. She's my mother's best friend ever since they were children.

As for CURRENT, OFFICIAL technology, that's non-classified, not to be released in the future like the atomic bomb was, technology - the ones they're using today - yes, of course, if the US had larger numbers of it they would win in a conventional war against Russia.

That's setting aside the REALISTIC scenarios which show that a US victory against Russia is not theoretically but literally impossible - and vice versa. Russia - even if it turns DC into dust and rubble, cannot win a conventional war in the US without being exhausted.

That scenario is more of a bitter Cold War rivalry. Russia has no intention of destroying the entire American infastructure if it gets nothing out of it besides losses and some pride..

You have a massive insurgency to deal with then. That war will last for decades, and all the developments taken during that time for both sides - the rebellions and their scientists and oh..

Impossible. You're going from Red Dawn to fucking Stormtroopers vs the Wookies and Ewoks.

This is why if there is a secret war going on right now that will eventually lead to a conventional one - the current stage is an economic war. Of course, in overall economics, the current US free market wins over the Russian concept, right? But Russia and China are taking advantage of the current situation and that is the debt the US owes to the world.

For one, they dumped the US dollar for Euros.

China also offered to buy up America's debt, and that's basically taking over 50 percent of the US economy, or in fractions 1/2. How? Well..

The US has just under 14 trillion dollars in external debt, as the worth of the GDP goes. Half of that is owed to China, since it manufactures the majority of their goods.

Checkmate.

Unless the US implements Fascistic rule in economy - which goes against it's promised constitution of course - it cannot pay it back through it's current free market state.

And of course, the idea of America is freedom - most famously economic freedom. Large corperations constantly "donate" to high ranking politicians for them to pass laws in order to do their bidding, but usually avoidant of the public's eyes and ears - for Americans are rebellious motherfuckers - born and raised the way the country promised them. If you are born into slavery, you will accept it. If you have a middle class life and are handed a sickle by the people you trusted to ensure your middle class lifestyle, and everyone you know too - will not use it to dig through the soil, no they'll use it to cut your fucking head off for screwing them over in such an unexpected way.

For example...

I live in Macedonia. It's a small, poor country, but the people are strong - physically, mentally and spiritually. Honest work does not make a good honest buck, and the people pulling strings are constantly draining the people, and as the people who pull the strings pay off a large portion of the people to keep the others in line, it's impossible to complain without suffering concequences and getting no reward in the end. So they have to find dirty ways to make money and join the sharade. Also, Macedonians are good to everyone but to eachother. Wherever they go abroad, they never help eachother out as they did back home, but they'll bend over backwards for others. That's what makes it even worse...if a Macedonian has something and another Macedonian doesn't, the Macedonian who doesn't have it will do everything in his power to make sure that the Macedonian who has it loses it and not only that he will put such emotion and pressure on the Macedonian who had it so the Macedonian who had it will never even think about getting it again, so the Macedonian who didn't have it can get it for himself quicker and easier until another Macedonian who doesn't have it comes by and does the same to the Macedonian who now has it. Understand??

Recently - in my town we have a pizza type delicacy called the pastramalija. This is a town tradition. Now a local company under a notorious business leader or more so mafia/narco-terrorist boss - the company having the same name as the nickname of the owner - LS - has worked with the local government to create a logo for the delicacy, and copyright it under it's ownership.

NOW ANY RESTURANT CHEF OR OWNER WHO WANTS TO SELL THE DELICACIES IN HIS FUCKING BUSINESS HAS TO PAY A MONETARY CONTRIBUTION TO LS FOR EVERY DELICACY HE SELLS.

The people make a miserable 150 dollars a month on average.

They just keep finding ways to drain the people even more...and even though it's obvious who's dumb enough to complain when they know beforehand that no one will listen and that nothing will change back???

The European Union is destroying our culture even more. We have the kafanas, now they outlawed smoking in them. That famous song by Sinan Sakic sve je postalo pepeo i dim is just about that...

"All that was left was ash and smoke."

As the people got poorer, the economic situation worsened and prices went up, alot of popular resturaunts became...abandoned/closed down.

Now with the laws with the kafanas...Christ. Fucking EU reforms. I understand nightclubs not allowing smoking...it's mostly children there anyways and the athmosphere is casual, for dancing, not for drinking and smoking. But bars? Wow..

And most of both are smaller than the requirements to open up smoking and non smoking sections anyways.

Yet again, win win situation for those allied with the guys who pass the laws to suit their own needs.

NateDogg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NateDogg » March 16th, 2010, 1:16 pm

When I was talking about it being impossible to catch up with U.S. tech overnight I wasn't just talking bout nukes but all advanced U.S.military tech in general. I Lost you at the end a little bit there but I agree with most of what you are saying a war between U.S. and Russia would most likely end in some kind of stalemate with both sides incurring some losses.