NORTENO GANGS IN SAC

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
SilentWest
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

NORTENO GANGS IN SAC

Unread post by SilentWest » July 25th, 2009, 7:48 pm

Here are is the list.

BRK - Broderick Boyz
DPH - Del Paso Heights Norte
VGS - Varrio Gardonz Sacra
SSK - South Sac kings
LDH - Lane Drive Homies
OPN - Oak Park Nortenos
VDS - Varrio Diamonds Sacra
14th - 14th Avenue gang
VCS - Varrio Centro Sacra
Cinco - Varrio Cinco
E. Flats - Woodbine 24th ST X4
Fruitridge - Fruitrdige X4
MVN - Meadowview Nortenos
VVH - Varrio Valley Hi
VHN - Valley Hi Nortenos
THN - North Highlands X4
Bryte - Bryte Park Norte
ZPX4 - Zapata Park
SSP - South Side Park
PSN - Palmetto St Norte 3900
NS - Norte Sacra
VNS - Varrio North Side
GL - G-Life aka G-Force Nortenos
45th - 45th Ave X4
VGL - Varrio Gardenland
VNG - Varrio Northgate
RKN - Rival Killa Nortenos
VC36 - 36st
VFB - Varrio Franklin Boyz
RVN - Richardson Village Nortenos

kings
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: NORTENO GANGS IN SAC

Unread post by kings » July 26th, 2009, 7:06 am

ZAPATA PARK IS JUST A SUB SET OF VARRIO CENTRO AND THE SAME GOES WITH FRANKLIN.36TH ST IS A SUB SET OF FRANKLIN.YOU FORGOT TO PUT RKN REDS KREW NORTENOS

SilentWest
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SilentWest » July 26th, 2009, 8:08 pm

I know that.

& RKN is in ELK GROVE.

SilentWest
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SilentWest » July 26th, 2009, 8:09 pm

I know that.
They bang their own hoods, but are a part of a larger varrio.

& RKN is in ELK GROVE.

SilentWest
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SilentWest » July 26th, 2009, 8:11 pm

Blocks*

kings
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by kings » July 26th, 2009, 8:36 pm

there not different hoods they all fall under Centro .Zapata park 14th st and 21 are the subsets where fools from centro kick it and on e street.you Varrio Valley high nortenos I was locked with one from that varrio

SilentWest
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SilentWest » July 27th, 2009, 12:38 pm

Oh well, nothing to loose sleep over.

SilentWest
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SilentWest » July 27th, 2009, 12:40 pm

If they're a true subset, then they bang their own blocks.
But are a part of one larger gang.
That's exactly what I said when I corrected myself.

SilentWest
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SilentWest » July 29th, 2009, 10:58 pm

NSN

I've seen vatos in the north claiming that. North Sac Nortenos

Is that a new hood, click, subset or what?

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 29th, 2009, 11:23 pm

SilentWest wrote:I know that.

& RKN is in ELK GROVE.
I noticed you mentioned that RKN is in Elk Grove, but you didn't mention that BRK is in West Sac & as far as I know that is actually considered a different town.

kings
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by kings » July 29th, 2009, 11:26 pm

YA THERE IN DIFFERENT TOWN AND COUNTY.

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas

Unread post by StillNoScript » August 9th, 2009, 2:44 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:

& RKN is in ELK GROVE.
I noticed you mentioned that RKN is in Elk Grove, but you didn't mention that BRK is in West Sac & as far as I know that is actually considered a different town.
Broderick is literally right across the river from downtown Sacramento. A stone's throw. Elk Grove, on the other hand, is way at the southern tip of the Sacramento region. As far as gang discussions go, Broderick is also considered one of Sacramento's original Chicano gang neighborhoods, along with Centro, Franklin Blvd, Northgate, etc. That's probably why you'll see a lot of people mention Broderick as part of the Sacramento list, while separating Elk Grove.

RedDeathx4
What city do you live in now?: Brown Pride 4 Life

Unread post by RedDeathx4 » August 12th, 2009, 4:19 am

SilentWest wrote:NSN

I've seen vatos in the north claiming that. North Sac Nortenos

Is that a new hood, click, subset or what?
i seen some skrap tag that said FUCK NSN..i was like wtf is NSN? so yeha i think you just answered that already

brownpridesac
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: afghanistan

Unread post by brownpridesac » December 17th, 2009, 6:10 pm

i dont see as much violence in sacramento as before when i read the bee online sacramento gangs aint very active, now if you go to the bay ull see nortenos killin surenos on their newspapers..can somebody define me if im wrong? are ogs coming out from prison into sacramento telling their youngsters to stop the violence or whats going on ?? i want to see some more fun stuff on in the paper lol jp..

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: East Side Sacra

Unread post by MCD » December 21st, 2009, 11:18 pm

brownpride you confuse me chica, if you ARE a girl like you said. There's still norte n sur beef in sacra which I assume you know already as you were posting varrios on the thread I made about VGN. There's always veteranos coming outta prison as preachers and anti-gang activists but you think it has that much influence to just stop all north/south violence like that? You think the true soldados that are already adults are puttin down the cuete because some 40 year old vato is preaching peace?

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » December 21st, 2009, 11:30 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:

& RKN is in ELK GROVE.
west sac is part of yolo county, even though its a few hundred feet from downtown sac. The next closest Yolo county city is Davis... go figure, the state thought the river was a nice way to keep track of the boundary.

brownpridesac
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: afghanistan

Unread post by brownpridesac » March 23rd, 2010, 10:25 pm

yea you are right but what i think is that the older veterano/ogs of the nortenos aint doing there 0part of schooling there youngsters to put in more work on these surenos coming up in the norte.. :?:

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » March 25th, 2010, 3:34 pm

they do put in work. all of central and northern cali is going against the SUR but you can't stop it from coming up. they're all immigrants moving up they're not 3rd or 4th generation white fence or avenues moving in to take over. just paisas. they come up come up with a random SUR name bam! you got surenos. whether they're connected to LA or anywhere in SOCAL...who knows. but it seems like the nortenos are making the news more and more and the bulldogs sound like theyre expanding. north and central is actually REDDER. no one ever talks about it but the SUR expansion is leading weird stuff. you know have BB is black, Brown pride in the midwest which is brown and nortenos in DENVER??? freaking weird. never thought i see the day when a NORCAL gang spread. CRIPS BLOODS FOLKS PEOPLE SURENOS..sure. but norcal stuff?? unreal man.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » March 28th, 2010, 1:32 pm

Black gangs dominate Sacra not Norte OR Sur. Crip and Blood type gangs are the most visible gangs in Sacra by far. That's mostly what you see in any large public area like Old Town the malls, parks etc. Black, SE Asian and even white Crips and Bloods. You hardly ever see cholos in Sacra, unless you go right to their hood.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » March 28th, 2010, 7:44 pm

Silencioso wrote:Black gangs dominate Sacra not Norte OR Sur. Crip and Blood type gangs are the most visible gangs in Sacra by far. That's mostly what you see in any large public area like Old Town the malls, parks etc. Black, SE Asian and even white Crips and Bloods. You hardly ever see cholos in Sacra, unless you go right to their hood.
you got a point i see alot of crips downtown n at the malls but there's still more nortenos, i see diamonds and 14th ave rollin real deep before, and in north sac i usually only see nortenos. And theres more mexicans in general in sac.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » March 28th, 2010, 7:46 pm

wickedthoughtts wrote:they do put in work. all of central and northern cali is going against the SUR but you can't stop it from coming up. they're all immigrants moving up they're not 3rd or 4th generation white fence or avenues moving in to take over. just paisas. they come up come up with a random SUR name bam! you got surenos. whether they're connected to LA or anywhere in SOCAL...who knows. but it seems like the nortenos are making the news more and more and the bulldogs sound like theyre expanding. north and central is actually REDDER. no one ever talks about it but the SUR expansion is leading weird stuff. you know have BB is black, Brown pride in the midwest which is brown and nortenos in DENVER??? freaking weird. never thought i see the day when a NORCAL gang spread. CRIPS BLOODS FOLKS PEOPLE SURENOS..sure. but norcal stuff?? unreal man.
I
heard HPS was started by two surenos from LA but not confirmed, most sets are wannabees though. Makes me laugh how vatos from Los brag about pushin upstate and then call upstate surenos fake

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » March 29th, 2010, 7:56 am

its funny you brought that up cause if you think about it there's alot of random surenos that are popping up in SOCAL by the paisas too. and their members are now being taken over by them too.

SilentWest
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SilentWest » April 4th, 2010, 4:22 pm

Silencioso wrote:Black gangs dominate Sacra not Norte OR Sur. Crip and Blood type gangs are the most visible gangs in Sacra by far. That's mostly what you see in any large public area like Old Town the malls, parks etc. Black, SE Asian and even white Crips and Bloods. You hardly ever see cholos in Sacra, unless you go right to their hood.

Not really, Latino gangs dominate Sacramento. From the graffiti to the shootings and stabbings.

Take what you said, and flip it.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » April 23rd, 2010, 3:26 pm

SilentWest wrote:

Not really, Latino gangs dominate Sacramento. From the graffiti to the shootings and stabbings.

The hardest and most connected gangs in Sacra might be Chicanos like Broderick Boys, Valley Hi etc. But the L.A. style black gang culture is the dominant style. Blacks outnumber Mexicans in Sacra by a slight margin and they often live in mixed areas with Asians, whites, Mexicans. SE Asians, PI's and whites in Sacra that gang bang usually go Crip or Blood not Norte or Sur. Even the Nortenos I've seen in Sacra looked like Chicano Bloods! all "blooded" out from head to toe, caps flipped to the side like a bunch of brown wiggers. Sacra in definately not East Los!LOL

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » April 27th, 2010, 6:59 pm

nah homie there's more latinos in sacramento believe me, matter of fact check demographics by race for the city and you'll see. I seen a website that says theres almost 18,000 more latinos than blacks, check it out: http://profiles.nationalrelocation.com/ ... acramento/.

this info is actually surprising, i didnt know there were so many asians in sac.

also i'm not sure about BB bein the hardest, i'm not in west sac alot but i think they still dominate the area and therefore dont have to beef much. And nortenos fly red so thats why you see them flamed up so hard. I think nortenos started before bloods anyways. course i agree with you about some enes bein mayateros, but theres still some old school chicanos. It's because of that stupid ass hyphy movement that ran thru sacra, and all the youngsters ate it up.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » April 30th, 2010, 12:32 pm

MCD wrote:nah homie there's more latinos in sacramento believe me, matter of fact check demographics by race for the city and you'll see. I seen a website that says theres almost 18,000 more latinos than blacks, check it out: http://profiles.nationalrelocation.com/ ... acramento/.

this info is actually surprising, i didnt know there were so many asians in sac.

also i'm not sure about BB bein the hardest, i'm not in west sac alot but i think they still dominate the area and therefore dont have to beef much. And nortenos fly red so thats why you see them flamed up so hard. I think nortenos started before bloods anyways. course i agree with you about some enes bein mayateros, but theres still some old school chicanos. It's because of that stupid ass hyphy movement that ran thru sacra, and all the youngsters ate it up.
You're probably right. My sister live in Sacra but when I visit her I usually stay in her area (East Side) or go to downtown/Old Town. I don't really know what's up in West Sacra.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » May 4th, 2010, 9:50 pm

Silencioso wrote:
MCD wrote:nah homie there's more latinos in sacramento believe me, matter of fact check demographics by race for the city and you'll see. I seen a website that says theres almost 18,000 more latinos than blacks, check it out: http://profiles.nationalrelocation.com/ ... acramento/.

You're probably right. My sister live in Sacra but when I visit her I usually stay in her area (East Side) or go to downtown/Old Town. I don't really know what's up in West Sacra.
downtown and at the plaza i always see more crips/bloods than nortenos for some reason, i think its because the downtown area has a greater proportion of blacks. if you see mexicans they're usually from outside downtown. West Sac i dont know much about, I rolled through a couple times but never saw the BB.

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by StillNoScript » May 5th, 2010, 8:55 pm

I grew up in Sacramento in the '80s and there were a lot of Chicanos that acted black then, too. Especially in Oak Park.

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by StillNoScript » May 5th, 2010, 9:01 pm

Silencioso wrote:
SilentWest wrote:

The hardest and most connected gangs in Sacra might be Chicanos like Broderick Boys, Valley Hi etc. But the L.A. style black gang culture is the dominant style. Blacks outnumber Mexicans in Sacra by a slight margin and they often live in mixed areas with Asians, whites, Mexicans. SE Asians, PI's and whites in Sacra that gang bang usually go Crip or Blood not Norte or Sur. Even the Nortenos I've seen in Sacra looked like Chicano Bloods! all "blooded" out from head to toe, caps flipped to the side like a bunch of brown wiggers. Sacra in definately not East Los!LOL
I see more of the bay area style in Sac these days than LA style. What parts of Sacramento have you been to recently, Silencio? I've lived here my whole life, and you know how small Sac is. We're all close to a hood. I'm 5 minutes away from Oak Park.

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by StillNoScript » May 7th, 2010, 5:04 pm

MCD wrote: i think its because the downtown area has a greater proportion of blacks. if you see mexicans they're usually from outside downtown.
There are hardly any blacks or Mexicans in downtown Sac anymore. It's mostly yuppies now. Almost all of downtown has been gentrified. Zapata Park still has some Mexicans, that's Varrio Centro Sacra territory. Still some tags around there but the area is heavily gentrified now and you can see it. 15 years ago there was such a larger population of blacks and Mexicans in downtown Sacramento that you'd think it was an entirely different city. Every park with a hoop was packed with black people. Michael Jordan would stop by some of them when the Bulls were in town to play the Kings, as he did in every city I hear. Midtown, which is from 16th street to McKinely, had a lot of blacks and Mexicans, too. Today, all young white adults. Everywhere. The yuppies forced the rent to get higher and it priced out all of the minorities and poorer white people who were born and raised there, and sucked the life out of the neighborhood, too, if you asked me. I hate downtown now. Used to drive down 24th and knew like 10 people all the way down, from x street to c street. All yuppies today.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » May 9th, 2010, 10:09 pm

StillNoScript wrote:
MCD wrote: i think its because the downtown area has a greater proportion of blacks. if you see mexicans they're usually from outside downtown.
There are hardly any blacks or Mexicans in downtown Sac anymore. It's mostly yuppies now. Almost all of downtown has been gentrified. Zapata Park still has some Mexicans, that's Varrio Centro Sacra territory. Still some tags around there but the area is heavily gentrified now and you can see it. 15 years ago there was such a larger population of blacks and Mexicans in downtown Sacramento that you'd think it was an entirely different city. Every park with a hoop was packed with black people. Michael Jordan would stop by some of them when the Bulls were in town to play the Kings, as he did in every city I hear. Midtown, which is from 16th street to McKinely, had a lot of blacks and Mexicans, too. Today, all young white adults. Everywhere. The yuppies forced the rent to get higher and it priced out all of the minorities and poorer white people who were born and raised there, and sucked the life out of the neighborhood, too, if you asked me. I hate downtown now. Used to drive down 24th and knew like 10 people all the way down, from x street to c street. All yuppies today.
yeah alot of whites n college students downtown now, but still a good number of blacks, i used to kick it with a friend at a store on P and if there were minorities rollin thru it was blacks, rarely anything else.

[quote="StillNoScript"I see more of the bay area style in Sac these days than LA style. What parts of Sacramento have you been to recently, Silencio? I've lived here my whole life, and you know how small Sac is. We're all close to a hood. I'm 5 minutes away from Oak Park.[/quote]

Sac i notice is always behind LA and the bay in style/fads/music. I don't think Sac is that small though, the county population is like 1 million.

SilentWest
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SilentWest » June 3rd, 2010, 5:25 pm

StillNoScript wrote:I grew up in Sacramento in the '80s and there were a lot of Chicanos that acted black then, too. Especially in Oak Park.
What does it mean to act black?

Please define it.

While you're at it, tell me what it means to act mexican, chinese and russian.

Thanks.