ASIAN AND FILIPINO GANGS

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
okiedokie
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

ASIAN AND FILIPINO GANGS

Unread post by okiedokie » August 9th, 2009, 9:41 pm

I've read a lot of disturbing discussion on this site... shit that makes me gag but hey, to each his own... everyone is entitle to their own opinion, even though some of the shit is weak.

To the Asians that "hate" or put down Filipinos..

Lets get this out of the way, it's rare and I mean rare that you see a Filipino banging for a gang where Asians are the leading element. Every Filipino gang has more than a handful of "Asians," from STS, RBS, PR, TGP, MP13, THS, FS13 down to BNG. BNG alone from the olden days down to the 90's had slew of Asians, from Koreans, Japanese and Chinese. One of the most well know STS members during the early days were these two brothers, both I believe were Chinese. They respested their Filipino homeboys and vice versa, even till this day.

Asian Boyz, get your facts straight about this gang. Not bragging about their stupidity but they fought side by side with Thai, Chinese and Khmer homeboys, recognize that the original ABZ consisted of both Asians and Filipinos and the most known are... Filipino, just look up the "Mercado Brothers". It's really rediculous to see and hear Asians, especially Vietnamese and a handful of Koreans talking smack (on the outside) and yet their members of "Filipino Gangs" like LVM and FTM. I've seen taggings around the Mid-Wil area during the late 90's from FTM tagging "Fuck Flips," that's just stupid, they're in a Filipino gang. I know a lot of Asians and I respect them, most of them are equally (by your definition) "crazy." I have yet to see anything "crazy" about any of them.. Down, yes they were, did they have heart, yes they did but not every Khmer, every Viet shit even every Mexican is crazy. Like posted on other threads, every gang had their loyal soldiers that would scream out their hoods name in their dying breaths, they also had their busters. Filipinos can't scrap? Yeah, two words Manny Pacman.. LOL. I could easily say the same about Asians but I won't, from my own experience I've seen a lot of Asians get dropped easily, heck search youtube and check out the jump ins from some of these gangs, 95% of the time they're just swinging in circles, but i'm not saying they can't scrap because I've seen a few that can. I know a lot of Filipinos who can't scrap but at the same time know a lot that could knock muthaf*ckas out.

Another thing I've noticed that Filipinos don't (but they have) always pull out their heat, they'd rather get down and the Asians are the ones who end u pulling the heat.. some of you may say "because they're down, they're crazy"... uh I object, that's called being a coward. If the enemy combatant is unarmed then it should be fair to get down, why smoke him? Why pull out the heat, so they can feel manly? Heats are used as a last resort, if anything I could understand "Payback" like your brother was just stabbed or something, but rolling around and you hit some unarmed G who wanted to scrap with you doesn't mean youre crazy. Crazy is taking someones head off and placing it inside your Jansport as a trophy. Crazy is raping your enemies girlfriends, Crazy is what fuc*in PR does to their enemies, torture the shit out of them. Yes, PR was also know for raping both guys and girls to teach them a lesson, gay... yes, but it puts gangbanging in to a whole new level and it does well on a psychological level. Imagine running in to a few, in your head "fuck these guys are gonna rape me and throw me over the Atwater river"... Now how many Asian gangs do you see taking the time to do some weird yet crazy shit like that, only PR was known for kidnapping enemies and beating, torturing the shit out of them. I'd rather die that let that happen to me man, living for the rest of my life with that shit on my head, no way buddy so that to me is the closet thing to being crazy. Now PR is a Filipino gang but the majority of the members that commited these activities were both Filipinos and Asians.

The young generation need to stop and check themselves, RESPECT is still worth alot you all should learn and live by it. This whole my race is better than yours is simply stupid.

Still... gangbanging is a waste of your time, it's wasting the youths mind. Life has a lot to offer and one day you will see that, hopefully you get old enough to realize what life is all about. If you don't well then hey, you're either locked up for your hood for the rest of your life or the ultimate sacrifice, your life, and then...... you're just a memory while everyone else moves on.

Think about it.

Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Re: ASIAN AND FILIPINO GANGS

Unread post by 682 » August 9th, 2009, 11:38 pm

for the most part, i agree with wat ur saying... the racist BS is dumb and the young bucks these days seem to have no concept of respect.

the lil piece about filipinos/pr u brought up tho... u say in the beginning that most filipinos dont pull out their piece, other than some. my experiences with them was different. almost all of them rolled around strapped and would pull it on me n my homies. "almost all" as in like 8 or 9 out of 10 times. one of my homies now used to bang pr back in the day, and he even said him and most of his boys were strapped most of the times and a lot of them were heaters. most pr guys i met were "crazy" no doubt and ready to get down n scrap... but they were also always strapped.

okiedokie

Unread post by okiedokie » August 9th, 2009, 11:57 pm

Thanks for the respond and I totally agree with you..

PR was heavily armed, they were one of the most heavily armed gangs back then. The point I was trying to make is.. well, I don't want to stereotype but Asians are well known for being armed 99% of the times and will shoot on sight.. that's my point.. that would shoot first rather than get down. I know the Vietnamese friends I have or had were gun crazy and would shoot you if you stepped in front of them by accident. They're quick to pull the trigger is what I mean. I remember LAOB back then getting taunt by some fools from FS13 and LAOB and LAOB quickly reacted by going for their guns against unarmed fobs from FS13.

I also remember a time, I wont disclose where and when but a friend of mine was driving and was approached by a couple of guys at a stop light, these guys lit him up first, they missed but they made their point. And ther's hundreds of stories around where "Asians are always shooting." I mean no disrespect to Asians but there's a bit of truth in that you know what I'm saying. Gangbanging wise, they get it done, they're mentality is "fuck the enemy, they're dead" and that's part of gangbanging. Some people think it's a "bitch move" some think there's nothing wrong with it because that's the game.. I just happen to be one who thinks and acts by the old school rules, that's all.. i hope you understand my point.

okiedokie

Unread post by okiedokie » August 10th, 2009, 12:03 am

Also, note that i stated "Not Always pull out their straps." Every Vietnames homeboy i know ALWAYS pulls out a strap. I got love for all them, Filipinos, Vietnamese, the Khmers, Chinese, Taiwanese and Korean.. they're all my people in my book, we gew up together, we fought and bled together. It just bothers me to see this shit, how this and the last few generations feel THAT THEY ARE THE "master race." I don't give a fuc* what you are, if we can vibe and respect one another, the only color i see is RESPECT.

thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Harbor Area

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » August 10th, 2009, 5:18 am

whats with these filipino fooz acting like they aint asian? like this foo who made this topic? i remember in the 90s these cats were shouting out asian pride now they think they aint asian? wtf quit acting like yall from the pacific islands lol u aint even close to fuckin hawaii, go ask what a samoan thinks when u ask them about filipinos trying to be samoans..yall some confused people though no offense

562booney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 562booney » August 10th, 2009, 12:03 pm

i got nothing against filipino bro, i met alot of cool filipino friends, they're really nice humble down to earth ppl. for the gangs i've never rant into any of em so why hate? peace!

thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » August 10th, 2009, 5:42 pm

right now cambodian gangs hate filipinos with a passion

okiedokie

Unread post by okiedokie » August 10th, 2009, 5:55 pm

Thonko.. first off all I aint no "foo"..

Please show me where I stated that I wasn't Asian. I seperated the two because I didn't want to write "Vietnames, Chinese, Korean, Cambodian etc etc" which in most case are the main shit talkers on Filipinos, so I seperated them.

I don't tell people i'm Pacific Islander, I don't tell people i'm Asian either.. I tell them I'm Filipino (even though my grandmother is Japanese and South American, that doesn't make me a hater or ashamed. When people ask my Vietnamese homies what they are, they say "I'm Vietnamese," they don't say "I'm Asian." Same goes for my Korean and Khmer friends that I grew up with. That's a given.

The whole debate about the "Philippine Islands" being under the "Pacific Islander" category, well shit good luck on that one. I aint sayin that Filipinos dont claim to be Islanders, I know a lot that does, but who am I to argue with them. Same goes with the Filipinos who claim to be Asians. I don't really give a rats ass about what the Samoans think because most of those cats are confused themselves. Filipinos are so mixed in their blood that it's really hard to tell. Malaysian, Indonesian, Chinese, Japanese to Spaniards.. 80% of Filipinos carry some that bloodline. It's very rare to see a real true 100% full blooded Filipino. Just look at the FIlipinos around you, some look Latino, some look Asian, some look so mixed you cant even tell... and yeah, there's a good majority that look straight up "Islanders." There are even FIlipinos that are Black.

And please let's not start with the whole identity crisis thing because I know many Khmers, Vietnamese that act "black." V-Boyz in SGV also dressed and acted like Surenos so lets not target Filipinos only because everyone has their share of BS. I'd see those cats all the time at Nice Cafe in SGV cholo'd out. The only excuse I can give about Filipinos being cholos or what ever is that many (majority) grew up together and that is why you have a a lot of Latinos in Filipino gangs, they also have a lot in common (culture wise) so they're not jocking, it's what we know. Again, I'm not saying we have nothing in common but the reality is that you dont have many Chinese, Vietnamese or Cambodians with last names like Vargas, Gonzales, Fernandez, Castro, Lopez, Guttierez etc etc etc etc.. Now if they were born and raised and grew up with real blacks I can understand where it comes from but when you're a fob (example only so relax) saying "hey cuhh, dis be that and yo" it's just stupid. Now before you start talking shit, I've seen a lot of Filipinos like that too.

562.. who's hating man, I'm not hating. Where's the hate on my post?

FINITO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: TOrrance

Unread post by FINITO » August 10th, 2009, 6:06 pm

Manny Pacquiao came at a right time when all the Mexican legends were past their prime and that's the main reason why he's this big now.. People who dont know boxing may not know this truth but im a hardcore boxing fan and all the true boxing fanatics know this.. Manny is some God in the Filipines and that's understandable cuz he's such an inspiration and all that shit but seriously, he needs to fight someone with a heartbeat.. He better fight a young champion who's in its prime... NO more fuckin Barrera, Morales, and the tailor made Hattons of the world... Oh and BTW MArquez took his ass to school twice yet got robbed.. Also Manny was supposed to fight the Korean Champion IN JIN CHI back in may of 07 but ranked it like a broad. He was scared of CHi and ran for the hills. Run pacman run!!...

Oh and back to topic, during my time ive never ran into a down ass pinoy.. Ive ran into many BNG foos but they were posers. IM sure there are some crazy cats but i never seen them..

Pinoys to me are more like the partiers, good at Djing, and the break dancing jaba wackee types...

IN JIn CHi and Edwin Valero would murder pacman.

FINITO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FINITO » August 10th, 2009, 6:08 pm

Pinoys are not Asian, they are Pacific Islanders kinda like the Samoans.. They look like Mexicans and have last names like them too so who in their right mind would consider them as asians? Even a pinoy guy i know says that he's not asian. Pinoys are more like MExicans..

Arrriba!!

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » August 11th, 2009, 1:58 am

thonkoboy2000 wrote:right now cambodian gangs hate filipinos with a passion
Hate filipinos or filipino gangs? Why?

562booney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 562booney » August 11th, 2009, 12:57 pm

dude why u gonna try to stir up things? can u be more specific and explains what cambodian gangs hate Filipinos? or is it the gang?

562booney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 562booney » August 11th, 2009, 1:07 pm

okiedokie wrote:Thonko.. first off all I aint no "foo"..

Please show me where I stated that I wasn't Asian. I seperated the two because I didn't want to write "Vietnames, Chinese, Korean, Cambodian etc etc" which in most case are the main shit talkers on Filipinos, so I seperated them.

I don't tell people i'm Pacific Islander, I don't tell people i'm Asian either.. I tell them I'm Filipino (even though my grandmother is Japanese and South American, that doesn't make me a hater or ashamed. When people ask my Vietnamese homies what they are, they say "I'm Vietnamese," they don't say "I'm Asian." Same goes for my Korean and Khmer friends that I grew up with. That's a given.

The whole debate about the "Philippine Islands" being under the "Pacific Islander" category, well shit good luck on that one. I aint sayin that Filipinos dont claim to be Islanders, I know a lot that does, but who am I to argue with them. Same goes with the Filipinos who claim to be Asians. I don't really give a rats ass about what the Samoans think because most of those cats are confused themselves. Filipinos are so mixed in their blood that it's really hard to tell. Malaysian, Indonesian, Chinese, Japanese to Spaniards.. 80% of Filipinos carry some that bloodline. It's very rare to see a real true 100% full blooded Filipino. Just look at the FIlipinos around you, some look Latino, some look Asian, some look so mixed you cant even tell... and yeah, there's a good majority that look straight up "Islanders." There are even FIlipinos that are Black.

And please let's not start with the whole identity crisis thing because I know many Khmers, Vietnamese that act "black." V-Boyz in SGV also dressed and acted like Surenos so lets not target Filipinos only because everyone has their share of BS. I'd see those cats all the time at Nice Cafe in SGV cholo'd out. The only excuse I can give about Filipinos being cholos or what ever is that many (majority) grew up together and that is why you have a a lot of Latinos in Filipino gangs, they also have a lot in common (culture wise) so they're not jocking, it's what we know. Again, I'm not saying we have nothing in common but the reality is that you dont have many Chinese, Vietnamese or Cambodians with last names like Vargas, Gonzales, Fernandez, Castro, Lopez, Guttierez etc etc etc etc.. Now if they were born and raised and grew up with real blacks I can understand where it comes from but when you're a fob (example only so relax) saying "hey cuhh, dis be that and yo" it's just stupid. Now before you start talking shit, I've seen a lot of Filipinos like that too.

if u read what u wrote, u wrote to the asians that hate on filipions or put them down? i myself don't hate em ^_^

562booney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 562booney » August 11th, 2009, 1:10 pm

562booney wrote:
okiedokie wrote:Thonko.. first off all I aint no "foo"..

i never said u was a hater??? ^_^

thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » August 11th, 2009, 2:46 pm

562booney wrote:
dude why u gonna try to stir up things? can u be more specific and explains what cambodian gangs hate Filipinos? or is it the gang?

every cambodian gang hates all filipinos they would go around wall banging "fuck flips" "fuck flipflops" gangs such as asian boyz wont take in filipinos nor would tiny raskal gang, i rememeber when a cambodian gang went to carson and started shit with filipinos..the MAIN reason is because they think filipinos have mexican blood in them

SB Tisoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SB Tisoy » August 11th, 2009, 4:02 pm

thonkoboy2000 wrote:every cambodian gang hates all filipinos they would go around wall banging "fu-- flips" "fu-- flipflops" gangs such as asian boyz wont take in filipinos nor would tiny raskal gang,
What are you talking about?? I've chilled with both Long Beach ABZ and TRG on different occasions and everytime there were filipino members among them. Sure, they'd be talking shit (both ways, the khmers on the pinoys and pinoys on the khmers) but it was never serious, just homies clowning on each other. Van Nuys ABZ especially has had filipino members. The biggest (literally) TRG I know is filipino, that fool would always clown on me how I could "only" bench 275 back in the days.
thonkoboy2000 wrote: i rememeber when a cambodian gang went to carson and started shit with filipinos..the MAIN reason is because they think filipinos have mexican blood in them
I think the main reason you might have seen that sort of wall banging is because of GANG beef, not racial beef. Carson (mainly filipino) sets and Long Beach (mainly other asians) sets typically don't get along. In my time Long Beach G's only came into Carson a few times, and usually to kick it, not bang. But it usually didn't end well.

thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » August 11th, 2009, 4:46 pm

i do think its gang related if it says something like fuck original genocide and what not, but if u says fuck flipflops i think thats racial.. but yeah back in the day cambodian gangs had filipinos but that was in the 90's now these cambodian gangs especially van nuys asian boyz are filipino killers there is not 1 filipino in that gang and the long beach cambodian gangs also dislike filipinos

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » August 12th, 2009, 9:42 am

thonkoboy2000 wrote:i do think its gang related if it says something like fu-- original genocide and what not, but if u says fu-- flipflops i think thats racial.. but yeah back in the day cambodian gangs had filipinos but that was in the 90's now these cambodian gangs especially van nuys asian boyz are filipino killers there is not 1 filipino in that gang and the long beach cambodian gangs also dislike filipinos
lmao

that's just stupid street talk about van nuys asian boyz hating filipinos.

some of their og's are pinoy.

my junior high homie was pinoy and he jumped it to the valerio abz clique.

i've met a few pinoys in the chatsworth abs clique.

when i was in high school the main head who ran both the abs and abz cliques was pinoy. i remember hearing all these vietnamese , thai and cambodian kids calling him kuya (big brother in tagalog) and shit.

that dude was the main head during the late 90's and early 2000's. when i went to county he ran charlie row 3400 in the gang module. (charlie 5-13 was abs/abz cells and charlie 2-4 were sui , efcc , laob , olb , trg)

the reason people say they hate filipinos or are pinoy killers is because in sfv all the other asian gangs are filipino gangs. of course they're gonna bang on filipinos. look at who are the gangs in san fernando valley. filipino gangs and mexican gangs. that's who they bang on.

562booney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 562booney » August 12th, 2009, 10:50 am

thonkoboy2000 wrote:
562booney wrote:

every cambodian gang hates all filipinos they would go around wall banging "fu-- flips" "fu-- flipflops" gangs such as asian boyz wont take in filipinos nor would tiny raskal gang, i rememeber when a cambodian gang went to carson and started shit with filipinos..the MAIN reason is because they think filipinos have mexican blood in them
maybe that just in certain areas, my brother got into a fight with a flip dude from islanders back in his HS year in the 90's in long beach..he's from CBC becuz the flip gangs act like they're were the superior race and look down on the cambodians,he also got into a fight with some Mexican dude from islanders lolz also u gotta admit most cambodian gangs hop on the crips like ABZ EFCC and ST in long beach and in carson the Filipinos are bloods so of course they are going to get into some racial chaos.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LBxC

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » August 12th, 2009, 1:12 pm

thonkoboy2000 wrote:
562booney wrote:

every cambodian gang hates all filipinos they would go around wall banging "fu-- flips" "fu-- flipflops" gangs such as asian boyz wont take in filipinos nor would tiny raskal gang, i rememeber when a cambodian gang went to carson and started shit with filipinos..the MAIN reason is because they think filipinos have mexican blood in them
Hey fool, no offense but that just sounds stupid. Even the fobbiest of fobs know that Filipinos don't have mexican blood in them, thats 2 different countries on opposite ends of the world. And as other people said VN ABZ has OGs that are Flips, and still has flips in it today, its like they said, its about whos banging on who.
Of course if you're 16 years old and get jumped by 11 fools from PR while waiting on your lady to get out of school you're gonna be on some "fucc flips" tip for a bit even if you got filipino homies (ha, that sh-- happened to me)

There's also a separate hatred towards flips that really doesn't have to do with much outside of politics, like when a flip gets rolled into county and placed with us only we find out he bangs sureno later, then it's like "fu-- that flip", which I guess falls under that question some are having about why some filipino dont claim asian and whatnot but you really can't make such bold, blanketed statements like that.

SB Tisoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SB Tisoy » August 12th, 2009, 6:33 pm

thonkoboy2000 wrote:i do think its gang related if it says something like fu-- original genocide and what not, but if u says fu-- flipflops i think thats racial.. but yeah back in the day cambodian gangs had filipinos but that was in the 90's now these cambodian gangs especially van nuys asian boyz are filipino killers there is not 1 filipino in that gang and the long beach cambodian gangs also dislike filipinos
I don't believe that, unless you're talking about some new booty teenager shit. It was 2006 when I last kicked it with the pinoy TRG homie at a hotel party. He was still with his tight with his cambodian homies then, and wasn't the only filipino TRG there. I don't see things having changed in the years since then.

SB Tisoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SB Tisoy » August 12th, 2009, 7:51 pm

FINITO wrote:Manny Pacquiao came at a right time when all the Mexican legends were past their prime and that's the main reason why he's this big now.. People who dont know boxing may not know this truth but im a hardcore boxing fan and all the true boxing fanatics know this.. Manny is some God in the Filipines and that's understandable because he's such an inspiration and all that shit but seriously, he needs to fight someone with a heartbeat.. He better fight a young champion who's in its prime... NO more fuckin Barrera, Morales, and the tailor made Hattons of the world... Oh and BTW MArquez took his ass to school twice yet got robbed.. Also Manny was supposed to fight the Korean Champion IN JIN CHI back in may of 07 but ranked it like a broad. He was scared of CHi and ran for the hills. Run pacman run!!...
YES that must be it! Pacquiao's just lucky. All of his opponents were tired old boxers that had trouble standing during the match. They must've been slipping on they're own sweat or something. He doesn't deserve those five belts in five different weight catagories, or the distinction of being the first asian boxer to do so. Heaven forbid he fights a REAL fighter, like In Jin Chi. LOL.
FINITO wrote:Oh and back to topic, during my time ive never ran into a down ass pinoy.. Ive ran into many BNG foos but they were posers. IM sure there are some crazy cats but i never seen them..
Hmm I guess you were too busy running your mafia and driving BMWs. Downest asian dudes I knew growing up were filipino. LA area BNGs may be near the bottom of the LA pinoy gang heirarchy, but they did hell of alot more dirt than any of the asian "gangs" out of Torrance ever did. Hawthorne BNG and its sub-groups (Carson, Gardena, Harbor Gateway) had the Southbay on lock for a good minute.

okiedokie

Unread post by okiedokie » August 14th, 2009, 5:22 pm

SB.. I wouldn't even trip of this guy, it's obvious he's on a mission here.. LOL His purpose in life is to hate on Filipinos. Like I said earlier on, I have nothing against Viets, Khmers, Thai, Lao, Chinese people etc etc.. it's kids like these on these threads talkin down on Filipinos that i have a problem with.

And who the fuck is that Korean champ anyway, how come nobody i know has ever heard of this guy? And am I the only one that NEVER saw Pac getting "taking out"..... TWICE??? In all those fights, the Latin homies all said he won faor and square and theyre fuckin Mexicans.... tell us man, what happened to you, did some Flip mess with you when you were young? This kind of shit doesn't happen for no reason, there's a reason behind it... did someone from PR or STS, maybe MP13 or RBS jack you and left you with a scar? I don't hate other Asians, I have straight individuals, from every race.

FINITO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FINITO » August 17th, 2009, 5:13 pm

I have nothing against the pinoys but im just sharing my expierence. Ive never dealt with a crazy ass pinoy in my life and ive been there and done that. Back in high school, there were alot of Pinoys, BNGs in particular and i used to punk those foos.. Id take their lunch money and cigarettes everyday without any kind of resistance. That aint no gangster. lol... Im not even worried about them pinoys. They are just good at DJing and break dancing like the jaba wackees. Wannabe prettboys but too bad they aint cuz they aint tall like us Koreans. FACT.. I know for sure that the Pinays be all over the Korean guys' nuts.

BTW Anybody who knows boxing would know who IN JIN CHI is, the Korean killer.... That just shows me that u dont know what the fuck you're talking about when it comes to this sport. lol..

FYI, IN JIN CHI is a bad ass Korean who took a prime ERIC MORALES to hell and back. U know who Morales is right????? Chi took a PRIME Morales to hell and back while PAcman got his ass punked by an over the hill MOrales....

Pacman is scared of CHI.

SB Tisoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SB Tisoy » August 25th, 2009, 5:32 pm

FINITO wrote:I have nothing against the pinoys but im just sharing my expierence. Ive never dealt with a crazy ass pinoy in my life and ive been there and done that. Back in high school, there were alot of Pinoys, BNGs in particular and i used to punk those foos.. Id take their lunch money and cigarettes everyday without any kind of resistance. That aint no gangster. lol... Im not even worried about them pinoys.
You must of went to LA High, that sounds like LA BNG. Everyone punked them including Hawthorne BNG (LA side got checked for flagging wrong colors). That shit would've never flown down here. I remember several instances when BNG punked/checked/regulated on supposed korean G's and tough guys. Some were local, some were visiting teams. What's funny is that BNG would never start it but would ALWAYS finish it. It was embarassing.
FINTO wrote:Wannabe prettboys but too bad they aint because they aint tall like us Koreans. FACT.. I know for sure that the Pinays be all over the Korean guys' nuts.
LOL. The only koreans I've heard talk like that are those Hyundai driving, k-pop listening, Samsung sportin' fobby types. Too much false pride, always barking with no bite. My korean homies hate those fools, making them look bad.
FINTO wrote:BTW Anybody who knows boxing would know who IN JIN CHI is, the Korean killer.... That just shows me that u dont know what the fu-- you're talking about when it comes to this sport. lol..

FYI, IN JIN CHI is a bad ass Korean who took a prime ERIC MORALES to hell and back. U know who Morales is right????? Chi took a PRIME Morales to hell and back while PAcman got his ass punked by an over the hill MOrales....

Pacman is scared of CHI.
You're talking out of your ass. In Jin Chi lost that fight with Morales by unanimous decision. In Jin Chi's a good fighter, but no way at the level you're pumping him up to be. If he was it'd be him on the world stage instead of Pacquiao, but it ain't so quit hatin'.

Trey
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trey » October 9th, 2009, 2:29 pm

Flips are Asian. Before the Spanish took over the Philippines their culture was almost exactly the same of the cultures of Malaysia, Indonesia and had the same script as Cambodia, Thailand... You Flips should really LEARN about your history before you were raped and brainwashed by the Spics...

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LBxC

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » October 10th, 2009, 9:35 am

Trey wrote:Flips are Asian. Before the Spanish took over the Philippines their culture was almost exactly the same of the cultures of Malaysia, Indonesia and had the same script as Cambodia, Thailand... You Flips should really LEARN about your history before you were raped and brainwashed by the Spics...
Read up on your racial slurs before you call the spanish spics then.

But seriously, its true, sorta, and most pinoy in the PI still harbor a bit of hatred for the Spanish, when I was in Cebu they have a park straight dedicated to the last battle fought in the PI vs the Spanish, with a statue honoring the Warrior who won the battle against the general(the names are escaping me right now).

Though I also think that could possibly be a subconscious reason the pinoy and mexicans can relate, having both been invaded and exploited by the spanish while their culture was destroyed in the process(well that and the fact that a lot of the pinoys in the 60s,70s,80s and beyond grew up in and around areas of LA where the majority was hispanic)

xbluudevilx
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Santa Ana CA

Unread post by xbluudevilx » October 12th, 2009, 10:39 am

alot of filipino foos i was locked up with, whether they be asians or whatever, be talkin like ese's n shit. wtf is up with that shit..

562booney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 562booney » October 12th, 2009, 10:56 am

xbluudevilx wrote:alot of filipino foos i was locked up with, whether they be asians or whatever, be talkin like ese's n shit. wtf is up with that shit..
back in the days, my bro got down with some PR and when the guy from PR said his click, he would talk Mexican at the end of his set haha..i don't blame the Filipinos, i mean u got asians that be talking like black gangs saying the N words, the C and the B words LMAO!!..so yeah u might ran into some Filipino gangs that be talking like ese's

562booney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 562booney » October 12th, 2009, 11:21 am

SB Tisoy wrote:
I don't believe that, unless you're talking about some new booty teenager shit. It was 2006 when I last kicked it with the pinoy TRG homie at a hotel party. He was still with his tight with his cambodian homies then, and wasn't the only filipino TRG there. I don't see things having changed in the years since then.
Long Beach WSI and TRG (1994) Pix I found

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » October 12th, 2009, 12:00 pm

562booney wrote:
SB Tisoy wrote:
Long Beach WSI and TRG (1994) Pix I found

Nice... sharks hat, haha... It's a trip how many heads used to wear sharks gear back in the days.

Proverbz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California

Unread post by Proverbz » October 15th, 2009, 11:38 pm

wsi had a lot of girls in that pic. it's like half girls half guys in their hood. thats dope they're throwing up the W in that way before pac was throwing it up on all eyez on me. some of those gangsta girlies are cuties.