PLAYBOYS GANG HISTORY..

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: SUR SIDE LOS ANGELES

PLAYBOYS GANG HISTORY..

Unread post by joker123 » June 23rd, 2009, 2:59 pm

THE HISTORY OF THE PLAYBOYS 13 STREET GANG

THE PLAYBOYS 13 GANG WAS ORIGINALY STARTED IN THE EARLY 1960'S IN THE PICO AND FEDORA AREA. THE PLAYBOYS13 WERE ORIGINALY A CAR CLUB. SOON AFTER IN 1975, EASTSIDE PLAYBOYS 13 WAS STRARTED ON 39ST AND SPRING ST. IN 1978 THE EASTSIDE PLAYBOYS 13 FOUND IT'S MAIN TERRITORY, WHICH STRETCHED FROM KING BLVD TO THE NORTH, SLAUSON TO THE SOUTH, CENTRAL AVE TO THE EAST, AND BROADWAY BLVD TO THE WEST. THE TERRITORY IS STILL CALIMED BY THE ES PBS GANG. IN 1981, A MEMEBER OF THE EASTSIDE PLAYBOYS13 BEAVER ,BROKE AWAY AND STARTED THE EASTSIDE 13ST GANG. IN 1987, A GROUP OF ES PBS MEMBERS BROKE AWAY AND STARTED THE EASTSIDE 41ST GANG, AND THE SOUTHSIDE HANG OUT BOYZ. IN 1991, ANOTHER GROUP OF ES PBS MEMBERS STARTED THE EASTSIDE 55ST BUNCH GANG, WHICH ALL FOUR GANGS ARE RIVALS OF THE ES PBS. ALL FOUR GANGS ARE STILL MODERATELY ACTIVE, BUT ONLY HAVE VERY FEW MEMBERS. SOUTHSIDE PLAYBOYS 13 WAS STARTED IN 1982 IN BELL GARDENS AND IN SOUTH GATE. SINCE THE ORIGINATION OF THE PLAYBOYS13 STREET GANG, PLAYBOYS 13 HAS STARTED CLICKS IN BURBANK, PALMDALE, STOCKTON, WASHINGTON, VIRGINIA, AND ENSINADA. THE PLAYBOYS 13 GANG IS A UNITED STREET GANG AND IT CONSISTS OF THE FOLLOWING CLICKS: CLS 42ST 46ST 49ST 51ST 56ST RT CYS BBS DKS MLS BGS ENS TDBLS SXPLS. THERE ARE ABOUT 800-1000 ACTIVE PLAYBOYS MEMBERS FROM ES WS SS.

poohbear555
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: PLAYBOYS GANG HISTORY..

Unread post by poohbear555 » June 23rd, 2009, 4:22 pm

QUE NO!!...i HEARD SOME PEOPLE SAY THAT 41ST WASN'T STARTED BY THE PBS GANG AS..hEARD IT WAS A CAR CLUB aT FIRST,dON'T KNOW HOW MUCH TRUTH TO THAT HOLDS YOU KNOW..bUT GOOD LOOKING ON THE BRIEF HISTORY FOR THAT GANG

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by joker123 » June 23rd, 2009, 5:50 pm

poohbear555 wrote:QUE NO!!...i HEARD SOME PEOPLE SAY THAT 41ST WASN'T STARTED BY THE PBS GANG AS..hEARD IT WAS A CAR CLUB aT FIRST,dON'T KNOW HOW MUCH TRUTH TO THAT HOLDS YOU KNOW..bUT GOOD LOOKING ON THE BRIEF HISTORY FOR THAT GANG
NOWADAYS U DNT KOE ONLY THE THEIR OG's KOE THEIR HISTORY but sum hoods were created by sum foos 4rm PBS like 55b,ES13,HOB....

VALERO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VALERO » June 24th, 2009, 3:20 am

Just curious, but do the Playboys and 55 Bunch beef with any black gang? I know Eastside 13 has beef with the Outlaw 20s and another Blood gang (I remember when some Bloods killed that innocent Mexican family in relation to their war with ES 13) and I think you (Joker123) posted something about Hang Out Boys having beef with 42 Gangster Crips. I remember somebody posting a pic of some 55 Bunch members and one of the guys was black.

poohbear555
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by poohbear555 » June 24th, 2009, 11:46 am

VALERO wrote:Just curious, but do the Playboys and 55 Bunch beef with any black gang? I know Eastside 13 has beef with the Outlaw 20s and another Blood gang (I remember when some Bloods killed that innocent Mexican family in relation to their war with ES 13) and I think you (Joker123) posted something about Hang Out Boys having beef with 42 Gangster Crips. I remember somebody posting a pic of some 55 Bunch members and one of the guys was black.

Thats crazy cause just like a week ago I was on some dude page from 55bunch on myspace...And there was this African AMerican dude homie..from 55bunch..I guess dudes trying to be a rapper..Crappy as ever ese.But yeah they do have an African American from that varrio homie...Saw the pics and all..

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » June 24th, 2009, 12:05 pm

joker123 wrote:THE HISTORY OF THE PLAYBOYS 13 STREET GANG

THE PLAYBOYS 13 GANG WAS ORIGINALY STARTED IN THE EARLY 1960'S IN THE PICO AND FEDORA AREA. THE PLAYBOYS13 WERE ORIGINALY A CAR CLUB. SOON AFTER IN 1975, EASTSIDE PLAYBOYS 13 WAS STRARTED ON 39ST AND SPRING ST. IN 1978 THE EASTSIDE PLAYBOYS 13 FOUND IT'S MAIN TERRITORY, WHICH STRETCHED FROM KING BLVD TO THE NORTH, SLAUSON TO THE SOUTH, CENTRAL AVE TO THE EAST, AND BROADWAY BLVD TO THE WEST. THE TERRITORY IS STILL CALIMED BY THE ES PBS GANG. IN 1981, A MEMEBER OF THE EASTSIDE PLAYBOYS13 BEAVER ,BROKE AWAY AND STARTED THE EASTSIDE 13ST GANG. IN 1987, A GROUP OF ES PBS MEMBERS BROKE AWAY AND STARTED THE EASTSIDE 41ST GANG, AND THE SOUTHSIDE HANG OUT BOYZ. IN 1991, ANOTHER GROUP OF ES PBS MEMBERS STARTED THE EASTSIDE 55ST BUNCH GANG, WHICH ALL FOUR GANGS ARE RIVALS OF THE ES PBS. ALL FOUR GANGS ARE STILL MODERATELY ACTIVE, BUT ONLY HAVE VERY FEW MEMBERS. SOUTHSIDE PLAYBOYS 13 WAS STARTED IN 1982 IN BELL GARDENS AND IN SOUTH GATE. SINCE THE ORIGINATION OF THE PLAYBOYS13 STREET GANG, PLAYBOYS 13 HAS STARTED CLICKS IN BURBANK, PALMDALE, STOCKTON, WASHINGTON, VIRGINIA, AND ENSINADA. THE PLAYBOYS 13 GANG IS A UNITED STREET GANG AND IT CONSISTS OF THE FOLLOWING CLICKS: CLS 42ST 46ST 49ST 51ST 56ST RT CYS BBS DKS MLS BGS ENS TDBLS SXPLS. THERE ARE ABOUT 800-1000 ACTIVE PLAYBOYS MEMBERS FROM ES WS SS.
PBS dont go to Broadway, there is/was at least 4 other Eses gangs in this Area, along with a couple of Crip sets.

Eighteen St 54LS had Broadway & Main on lock as far as Eses go inthe 1980's, so how was PBS going to Broadway?

PBS dont cross San Pedro/Main St..

All those gangs thats this posts says was started by PBS are there main/border enemies, i doubt they had anything to do with these gangs starting..

i have doubts in those 1970's dates too...

55 Bunch wasnt started by PBS, there enemies, 55 Bunch was started by an ex Taggers and another Crew.

poohbear555
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by poohbear555 » June 24th, 2009, 2:14 pm

xxx wrote:

PBS dont go to Broadway, there is/was at least 4 other Eses gangs in this Area, along with a couple of Crip sets.

Eighteen St 54LS had Broadway & Main on lock as far as Eses go inthe 1980's, so how was PBS going to Broadway?

All those gangs thats this posts says was started by PBS are there main/border enemies, i doubt they had anything to do with these gangs starting..

55 Bunch wasnt started by PBS, there enemies, 55 Bunch was started by an ex Taggers and another Crew.

The brief history on that gang pbs...Is on there website about all those gangs forming from ex gang members..But lately,I've been other wise on who started what and so forth on..que no!

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by joker123 » June 24th, 2009, 4:50 pm

idk jus like i said their OG's only their history que no vatos...

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » August 28th, 2009, 10:15 pm

Damn they are deeeper than I thought, shit, they got like 10 clicks? Can you break the clicks down for me? I know most like, DKS = Dukes, TDBLS = Tiny Diablos but whats MLS?ENS?BGS?SXPLS?BBS?

richjesus

Unread post by richjesus » March 5th, 2011, 10:17 pm

they have any affiliation ally with the korean playboys gang (from the 80s and 90s) in ktown/wilshire area?

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California

Unread post by alexalonso » March 6th, 2011, 3:07 am

xxx wrote:

Most of Playboys neighborhood goes to Main Street (west) but there is a small part along 51st Street that extends all the way west to Broadway. The only barrio in that area is a small on called Varrio 50th Street, not even sure if they are still active, but the 18th Street 54th click, are on the other side of the 110 Freeway.

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Unread post by Quepolo3 » March 6th, 2011, 9:59 am

@joker123- I know that PBS and florencia are enemies, but what other gangs do they have major conflict with? They have a large turf, so it seems they would have conflict with quite a few other sets.

advocate
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by advocate » March 7th, 2011, 3:42 am

Aside from F13, Playboys go at it w/ alot of hoods over there-55 Bunch, 41St, Barrio Mojados, 38St, 42LC, Street Saints, Hang Out Boys, Street Villains, & the list goes on. I have a good friend who used to be from 18 & he said Playboys is one of those hoods that are hated by alot of other varrios.

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Unread post by Quepolo3 » March 7th, 2011, 8:32 am

advocate wrote:Aside from F13, Playboys go at it w/ alot of hoods over there-55 Bunch, 41St, Barrio Mojados, 38St, 42LC, Street Saints, Hang Out Boys, Street Villains, & the list goes on. I have a good friend who used to be from 18 & he said Playboys is one of those hoods that are hated by alot of other varrios.

@ advocate- appreciate that knowledge homie, I figured they had to have alot of enemies, considering the size and location of their hood.

advocate
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by advocate » March 8th, 2011, 12:11 am

Yeah thats just some of their enemies that surround them in South Central. They are also over around Pico Blvd in the Mid City/Pico Union area, South Gate & Bell Gardens I think & Burbank. So they got enemies over in those areas too

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by joker123 » March 23rd, 2011, 7:04 pm

playboys r scare to beef it with blacks
HOB 13 are ckay killers....SC.HOB 41ST 55BUNCH NEVER STARTED FROM PLAYBOYS they just didnt want to b from PBS

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”