NDRANGHETA RULES INTERNATIONAL DRUG TRAFFICKING

American organized crime groups included traditional groups such as La Cosa Nostra & the Italian Mafia to modern groups such as Black Mafia Family. Discuss the most organized criminal groups in the United States including gangs in Canada.
Forum rules
This section discusses organized crime groups in the US and Canadian street gangs.
Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

NDRANGHETA RULES INTERNATIONAL DRUG TRAFFICKING

Unread post by Faciulina » August 29th, 2009, 11:09 am

These organizations are responsible for the production of over 90% of the cocaine sold world-wide.

They are also responsible for 65% of the heroin sent to the United States.

At the moment, the most important of these men is the paramilitary leader Salvatore Mancuso.

Mancuso is a member of the 'Ndranghetá', the powerful Calabrian mafia

According to the investigation, the activities of the 'ndrangheta extended to the Netherlands where large quantities of heroin and cocaine had been marketed.

The Calabrian mafia also dominate the world market in cocaine trafficking along with their colleagues the Colombian dealers.

In the massive police action known as "Decollo", 75 people were arrested in Italy, 11 in Holland and 16 in Colombia, and over 5,000 kilos of cocaine were seized in the Italian city of Calabria.

http://www.derechos.org/nizkor/colombia ... oseng.html

i gave dfinitely proofed the NDRANGHETA LITTERALLY RULES THE INTERNATIONAL DRUG TRAFFICKING IT CONTROLS EVEN PARAMILITARY GROUPS IN COLOMBIA

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: NDRANGHETA RULES INTERNATIONAL DRUG TRAFFICKING

Unread post by CheGuevara » August 29th, 2009, 12:09 pm

a colombian radio station is def. solid proof.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Unread post by Dobre » August 29th, 2009, 12:31 pm

Faciulina wrote:These organizations are responsible for the production of over 90% of the cocaine sold world-wide.

They are also responsible for 65% of the heroin sent to the United States.

At the moment, the most important of these men is the paramilitary leader Salvatore Mancuso.

Mancuso is a member of the 'Ndranghetá', the powerful Calabrian mafia

According to the investigation, the activities of the 'ndrangheta extended to the Netherlands where large quantities of heroin and cocaine had been marketed.

The Calabrian mafia also dominate the world market in cocaine trafficking along with their colleagues the Colombian dealers.

In the massive police action known as "Decollo", 75 people were arrested in Italy, 11 in Holland and 16 in Colombia, and over 5,000 kilos of cocaine were seized in the Italian city of Calabria.

http://www.derechos.org/nizkor/colombia ... oseng.html

i gave dfinitely proofed the NDRANGHETA LITTERALLY RULES THE INTERNATIONAL DRUG TRAFFICKING IT CONTROLS EVEN PARAMILITARY GROUPS IN COLOMBIA
Still not an official source.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » August 29th, 2009, 12:45 pm

a colombian radio station is def. solid proof
sure more solid than your stupid sources

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » August 29th, 2009, 12:55 pm

1- Mexicans dominate the largest cocaine market in the world, so how can they have 90% of the world market? 90% of Europe maybe, but not the world.
2- Mexicans also dominate the heroin trade in the US...soo?

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » August 29th, 2009, 1:31 pm

Azure9920 wrote:1- Mexicans dominate the largest cocaine market in the world, so how can they have 90% of the world market? 90% of Europe maybe, but not the world.
shut up, a no named colombian radio station stated it true! it's true! the mexicans buy from the n'drangheta anyway so whatever they sell is just what they buy from n'drangheta.

and the italians produce their own heroin in afghanistan now according to faciulina so the mexicans and albanians buy their heroin from them as well.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » August 29th, 2009, 5:56 pm

Azure9920 wrote:1- Mexicans dominate the largest cocaine market in the world, so how can they have 90% of the world market? 90% of Europe maybe, but not the world.
Americans snort more than they inject. I will never understand if the number of heroin addicts in the US is higher than in all of Europe.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » August 29th, 2009, 6:37 pm

CheGuevara wrote:
shut up, a no named colombian radio station stated it true! it's true! the mexicans buy from the n'drangheta anyway so whatever they sell is just what they buy from n'drangheta.

and the italians produce their own heroin in afghanistan now according to faciulina so the mexicans and albanians buy their heroin from them as well.
Funny how it's always Bulgarians getting caught in Turkey, Iran or any Middle Eastern country close to Europe on that heroin route when Bulgarians are Europeans, white people, Christians, what the fuck would they be doing amongst Muslim sang n1ggers who only grow opium poppies to fund their anti-American operations?

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » August 29th, 2009, 9:18 pm

Europe is fast overtaking the U.S. as the leading destination for the world's cocaine, and a single Italian mafia is largely responsible.

The 'Ndrangheta crime syndicate, a ruthless and mysterious network of 155 families born in the rough hills here in southern Italy's Calabria region, now dominates the European drug trade

http://articles.latimes.com/2007/dec/27 ... fg-mafia27

ahahahahahahah shut up you moron ndrangheta litterally rules international drug trafficking mexicans are nobody compared to them europe is the most important cocaine's market now and ndrangheta controls the WHOLE europe's drugs according to my source (cocaine, heroin, cannabis)... mexicans don't control ALL the american market they control maybe 30% the rest is controlled by ndrangheta and colombians

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » August 29th, 2009, 9:21 pm

eemmhhh sorry i forgot ndrangheta controls even canadian australian and south african markets :D :D :D

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » August 30th, 2009, 12:47 am

Faciulina wrote:eemmhhh sorry i forgot ndrangheta controls even canadian australian and south african markets :D :D :D
Shut the fuck up you moron. The Sicilians are far and away the more dominant of the two groups in Canada.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » August 30th, 2009, 7:58 am

Shut the fu-- up you moron. The Sicilians are far and away the more dominant of the two groups in Canada.
the sicilians sure are the most powerful group in north america overall since la cosa nostra was formed by sicilians and it's the strongest group in north america... but ndrangheta is very strong in canada they control 50% of all drugs the rest is controlled by sicilians there so i can say ndrangheta rules even this market

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Toronto

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » August 30th, 2009, 8:32 am

but ndrangheta is very strong in canada they control 50% of all drugs the rest is controlled by sicilians there so i can say ndrangheta rules even this market

hahahahahhalol

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » August 30th, 2009, 9:00 am

hahahahahhalol
what do you laugh dutch-moron? ndrangheta is present in canada at least since the 20s and it's extremely powerful and entrenched there some cities like toronto are litterally in ndrangheta hands

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » August 30th, 2009, 9:23 am

Azure9920 wrote:
Faciulina wrote:eemmhhh sorry i forgot ndrangheta controls even canadian australian and south african markets :D :D :D
Shut the fu-- up you moron. The Sicilians are far and away the more dominant of the two groups in Canada.
You're taking it too personal. Easy. xD

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » August 30th, 2009, 12:38 pm

what do you laugh dutch-doctor? ndrangheta is present in canada at least since the 20s and it's extremely homosexual and entrenched there some cities like toronto are litterally in ndrangheta whores
lol

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » August 30th, 2009, 12:40 pm

Faciulina wrote:but ndrangheta is very strong in canada they control 50% of all drugs the rest is controlled by sicilians there so i can say ndrangheta rules even this market
LOL, so overall Italians control 100% of the drugs in Canada?

Shut the fuck up, please.

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » August 30th, 2009, 12:43 pm

but ndrangheta is very gay in canada they control 50% of all male prostitutes the rest is controlled by sicilians there so i can say ndrangheta rules even this market
lol

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » August 30th, 2009, 1:08 pm

care to tell us who controls the 50 000 grow ops such as the molson brewery plantation...and all the ecstasy production in canada..mostly asian busts faculina.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » August 30th, 2009, 1:48 pm

DutchGangster69 wrote:care to tell us who controls the 50 000 grow ops such as the molson brewery plantation...and all the ecstasy production in canada..mostly asian busts faculina.
Care to give me an Asian name in the Molson bust?

Actually, I'll give you the list.

Michael DiCicco, 60, of Toronto, Robert Bleich, 29, of Stayner, Scott Walker, 34, of St. Catharines, Zoran Stojanovic, 49, of St. Catharines, Tomas Gates, 33, of Corunna, Ont., Craig Walker, 24, of Niagara Falls, Ont., Scott Dillon, 23, of Toronto, Rayne Sauve, 36, of St. Catharines and Edward MacAdam, 43, of Niagara Falls, Ont.

I wonder, of those names...whose bail was denied?

I'll give you a hint, his name ends in a vowel.

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » August 30th, 2009, 6:02 pm

I don't know????name him.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » August 30th, 2009, 7:18 pm

Azure9920 wrote:
DutchGangster69 wrote:care to tell us who controls the 50 000 grow ops such as the molson brewery plantation...and all the ecstasy production in canada..mostly asian busts faculina.

Michael DiCicco, 60, of Toronto, Robert Bleich, 29, of Stayner, Scott Walker, 34, of St. Catharines, Zoran Stojanovic, 49, of St. Catharines, Tomas Gates, 33, of Corunna, Ont., Craig Walker, 24, of Niagara Falls, Ont., Scott Dillon, 23, of Toronto, Rayne Sauve, 36, of St. Catharines and Edward MacAdam, 43, of Niagara Falls, Ont.

WTF

Zoran Stojanovic, that's either a Serb or a Macedonian. There are alot of Macedonian and Serbian Zorans, and alot of Serb names do end with Vic/Vich...but I've never heard of a Serb surname that starts with Stojan...that's generally a Macedonian name.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » August 30th, 2009, 7:22 pm

Dobre wrote:
Azure9920 wrote:

WTF

Zoran Stojanovic, that's either a Serb or a Macedonian. There are alot of Macedonian and Serbian Zorans, and alot of Serb names do end with Vic/Vich...but I've never heard of a Serb surname that starts with Stojan...that's generally a Macedonian name.
LOL I found the guy's Facebook account xD :P

http://www.facebook.com/people/Stojanov ... /751283864

If you look through his friends, that Milos Rancic guy looks like a phsycopathic motherfucker.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » August 30th, 2009, 8:10 pm

ahahahahah michael di cicco is sure calabrian and he's sure the boss of this organization

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » August 30th, 2009, 9:22 pm

Faciulina wrote:what do you laugh dutch-moron? ndrangheta is present in canada at least since the 20s and it's extremely powerful and entrenched there some cities like toronto are litterally in ndrangheta hands
lol, i would say 98% of people in toronto don't even know what the fvck the n'drangheta is... but i'm sure they rule toronto.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » August 30th, 2009, 10:07 pm

CheGuevara wrote:lol, i would say 98% of people in toronto don't even know what the fvck the n'drangheta is... but i'm sure they rule toronto.
What does that matter?

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » August 30th, 2009, 10:40 pm

Azure9920 wrote:
CheGuevara wrote:lol, i would say 98% of people in toronto don't even know what the fvck the n'drangheta is... but i'm sure they rule toronto.
What does that matter?
because faciulina claims the n'drangheta controls canada and has toronto completely in their hands.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » August 31st, 2009, 9:07 am

CheGuevara wrote:
Azure9920 wrote:
What does that matter?
because faciulina claims the n'drangheta controls canada and has toronto completely in their hands.
What? That still doesn't matter. According to kids our age, gangs control Toronto. If I mentioned the Ndrangheta to them, they would laugh like what the fuck is the Dagdangheta?!

If they saw a Honda Civic 1995 with gangstas inside blasting rap music, they would shit themselves. If they saw some of those mutra in a Mercedes with tinted windows looking at them, I don't even know what their reaction would be since I've never tried it. :D

But what hurts more, a gangsta's punch or a MMA fighter's punch?

If I mentioned ECDCBCAK-Gangstas or some shit they would be like oh those fuckers don't play yo!

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » August 31st, 2009, 11:37 am

Italian Organized Crime / La Cosa Nostra (IOC / LCN) is the most mature form of organized crime in both Canada and the United States. Its ability to form alliances with and coopt other organized crime groups gives it global influence.

The principal criminal groupings in Canada are the Sicilian Mafia and the ‘Ndrangheta, or Calabrian Mafia

http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/oc-co/octa-mlco-eng.htm

the sicilian mafia is the strongest in canada ok but it is suddenly followed by the ndrangheta that litteally run whole cities
What? That still doesn't matter. According to kids our age, gangs control Toronto
ahahahahahah shut up first off in toronto there is a huge number of italians so italian kids know how extremely dangerous and powerful ndrangheta is... yeah according to some 16 years old nigger gangs control toronto lol but according to official reports and all canadian police italian mafia (included ndrangheta) is far the strongest threat ever seen in that country
If they saw a Honda Civic 1995 with gangstas inside blasting rap music, they would shit themselves. If they saw some of those mutra in a Mercedes with tinted windows looking at them, I don't even know what their reaction would be since I've never tried it.
sorry dude but you idiocy is incomparable, everyone is scared of mafia moron
according to you if drive a honda civic with loud rap music they get scared maybe toronto is full of pussies like you?

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » August 31st, 2009, 11:40 am

What do you mean by "run cities"?

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » August 31st, 2009, 12:24 pm

What do you mean by "run cities"?
it means that it controls the most lucrative illegal business and it's far the most powerful organization... if i would describe a calabrian city instead i would say it OWNS that city

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » August 31st, 2009, 2:19 pm

how can a couple dozen mafioso run a city of 5 million?