Question about EME..

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
crm
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: District of Columbia
What city do you live in now?: Miami

Question about EME..

Unread post by crm » September 7th, 2009, 4:14 am

How is it that the EME can just go out on the streets and control so many gang members? like 30'000 gang members on the streets? They are vastly outnumbered so why do they have so much clout? I can understand the threat of them in prison, but not even. Im sure they are outnumbered by regular suerno gang members in there as well. Not every sureno that is in there is EME. If they really wanted to, they could just turn on the EME. They have the numbers. Im reading the book, "The black hand", and it describes EME members preaching to hundreds if not thousands of gang members in parks. Why do these gang members go along with it? why do they pay taxes? a hundred of them an one guy telling them what they can and cant do? They could just take the guy out. If EME is so outnumbered then why does this have this strong hold over so many gang members, who could easily rebel?

Jinky08
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Glesga

Re: Question about EME..

Unread post by Jinky08 » September 7th, 2009, 4:35 am

Beacuse most gang members will go to prison one time or another.

crm
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by crm » September 8th, 2009, 6:47 am

Good point, but in the prison there are a lot more non EME members than actual EME members. The EME are still outnumbered.

Jinky08
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jinky08 » September 8th, 2009, 12:44 pm

If all Soldiers turned on the hierarchy there would be no structure and would be a free for all and complete chaos.

BullaBritches
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: SOUTH BAY SAN DIEGO

Unread post by BullaBritches » September 8th, 2009, 9:12 pm

Jinky08 wrote:If all Soldiers turned on the hierarchy there would be no structure and would be a free for all and complete chaos.
then it would be like it was in 80's and early 90's in chicano hoods all over again!!! pure high intensity violence and drive bys! no one gettin along!!! eme ia like a neccesarry evil.

crm
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by crm » September 9th, 2009, 10:14 am

I Understand that. It makes sense, but at the same time I wonder how they let themselves be taxed. It's like half of their revenue goes to EME. Thats a lot of money they are losing out on. I wonder why more gangs didnt resist. I know that a few did...but didnt those larger gangs resent having to pay up so much?

Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by 282828 » September 9th, 2009, 11:01 am

WHY? dudes are happy with the structure, the eme is the reason the sur runs the joint, why would we disrespect what they did.

its about loyalty and unity, thats how we got this far.

yardstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Dago

Unread post by yardstick » September 9th, 2009, 3:57 pm

crm wrote:I Understand that. It makes sense, but at the same time I wonder how they let themselves be taxed. It's like half of their revenue goes to EME. Thats a lot of money they are losing out on. I wonder why more gangs didnt resist. I know that a few did...but didnt those larger gangs resent having to pay up so much?
I think that its because there is so much money being put in everyone's pocket-more than than there was before eMe started taxing. The taxing might seem like much...but everyone is probably taking home a decent amount. Before the eMe tax structure, there were more varrios warring with each other, and not making bread. The tax structure and hierarchy has made it so shotcallers and varrios aren't stepping on each other toes so much, so more time, energy, and new alliances can be focused on making money. eMe takes taxes, but dealers and varrios are still left with a lot of bread. So, no one wants to upset that balance.

The holdouts seem to either be ultra greedy (individual dealers), or varrios that don't want to be punked by outsiders (many neighborhoods are overseen by eMeros that have no relation to the varrio).

crm
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by crm » September 9th, 2009, 9:47 pm

That makes sense. One of the goals was for the beef to stop for more money to be made. But arent there still a lot of wars going on? A lot of those neighborhoods are still fighting. EME tried to broker a peace between 18th st and ms yet they are still fighting. Other gangs are still fighting too.

yardstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by yardstick » September 9th, 2009, 11:09 pm

crm wrote:That makes sense. One of the goals was for the beef to stop for more money to be made. But arent there still a lot of wars going on? A lot of those neighborhoods are still fighting. EME tried to broker a peace between 18th st and ms yet they are still fighting. Other gangs are still fighting too.
Can't speak on 18st or MSX3 cause they aren't down in San Diego.

But...all varrios are still gonna want a large piece of the pie! So, the larger your turf and clientele, the more money your gonna pull in as a gang regardless of taxing. So, varrios will still war to try to keep turf and clientele stable, or to increse turf and clientele.

eMe doesn't care who you are beefing with, as long as you:

1. pay what is proportionally yours to pay.
2. you aren't harming civilians and doing drive-bys in the process
3. you aren't stepping on any shot callers toes while you are doing business

But, I'm sure there are other reasons too. It's healthy for eMe to have varrios still warring, so that a bunch of varrios won't click up, and start their own all-star gang (s). Which brings us back to your original questions.

It almost reminds me of prison...

Sometimes I feel that the state is full of shit when it declares that it wants to eradicate prison gangs. I think that the heads at CalDOC know that they have the upper hand with prisoners when they are fighting each other. That way the warring ethnic groups and prison gangs won't click up, and take their frustration out on the guards, and the DOC system (or take over the DOC system completely like in other countries).

crm
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by crm » September 9th, 2009, 11:52 pm

Good point. I didn't see it that way. And you are right. In a way the DOC relies on prison gangs to keep things in order and to check inmates who might be a problem to them. The gangs dont want trouble with the prison guards so they make sure their members wont attack prison guards. I guess they just dont want the big riots which are usually race related, then again as you were saying, they dont want everybody joining up either. Look at prisons in central america, that are completely overrun by one gang or another. In those places the prisoners have the power.

REEBOK

Unread post by REEBOK » September 10th, 2009, 7:46 pm

AMERICAN ME PT 2 COMING SOON it will answer all your questions : THE RISE OF JOE MORGAN big puppet is in it too !

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Unread post by MENACE18 » September 11th, 2009, 4:51 pm

DIS IS HOW IT IS,the ONLY TWO HOODS I KNOW WHO ROLL WITH LA EME IN the PEN THAT FIGHT ARE 18ST AND MS,WE HATE MIERDAS,WE WILL NEVER BE COOL WITH THEM,FLORENCIA,AVENUES,38ST ALL THOSE HOODS TALK BOUT HATIN EACHOTHER BUT THEY WONT DO SHIT IN the PEN CUZ THEY SCARED OF LA EME,18ST WE GOT the MOST SOLDADOS FOR LA EME SO WE WOULDNT CARE WTF THEY TRY TO DO TO US,WE OUTNUMBER THEM

AND IN CENTRAL AMERICA 18ST RUNS SHIT CUZ WE KILL COPS,GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL,MS KILLS INNOCENT PEOPLE LIKE LITTLE BITCHES THEY ARE

crm
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by crm » September 11th, 2009, 11:30 pm

It's crazy that they are going to make American Me 2..considering that some people were threatened in the making of the first one..is Olmos going to be involved in the second film?

crm
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by crm » September 11th, 2009, 11:33 pm

Menace18, so 18st and MS fight in the prisons? EME doesn't control what they do? I figured that EME ran the prisons. So 18st is seperate from the EME? You dont take orders from them or get taxed by them?

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » September 12th, 2009, 12:08 am

Don't believe everything you read on here, especially jokes (reebok jokes a lot).

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » September 12th, 2009, 1:12 pm

crm wrote:Menace18, so 18st and MS fight in the prisons? EME doesn't control what they do? I figured that EME ran the prisons. So 18st is seperate from the EME? You dont take orders from them or get taxed by them?

LET ME CLEAR DIS SHIT UP FOR ALL YOU VATOS,MOST OF the SOLDIERS FOR LA EME ARE FROM 18ST,THERE ARE LEADERS OF LA EME WHO ARE FROM 18ST,WE GIVE OUR TAXES TO OUR SHOT CALLERS WHO ARE EME LEADERS,THEYRE NOT FROM A 13 HOOD,THEY FROM 18ST,the MONEY DOESNT GO TO SURENOS,IT GOES TO 18ST,WE TAKE ORDERS FROM OUR SHOTCALLERS,AND YEA 18ST AND MS STILL BEEF IN the PEN,the LEADERS DONT SAY SHIT THO CUZ WE OUTNUMBER LA EME ANYWAYS

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » September 12th, 2009, 1:42 pm

No matter how you look at it, you pay taxes to la eme. No need to mention how it doesn't go to other surenos & blah blah blah.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » September 12th, 2009, 5:26 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:No matter how you look at it, you pay taxes to la eme. No need to mention how it doesn't go to other surenos & blah blah blah.
ACTUALLY NAH CUZ SURENOS BE GIVEN THEYRE TAXES WHICH ARE HIGHER THEN WHAT WE GIVE AND THEYRE MONEYU HARDLY GOES BACK TO THEIR BARRIOS,IT GOES TO OTHER HOODS AND VICE VERSA,18ST ALL OUR MONEY GOES BACK TO US

Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by 282828 » September 12th, 2009, 6:24 pm

this dude menace is speaking non sense.

18st= surenos, 13, etc.

18st and ms do not beef in the joint, they roll with each other because they are from the same areas. i saw it with my own eyes.

we had pedo with a dude from 18 and his ms homies came and got his back.

so if youve never been to the joint dont talk about what happens in there and if u dont know about politics dont talk about em cause people will fuck around and believe you.

18st is just a really large street gang that rides under the mafia and has a little juice in it. they dont run nothing but their hoods.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » September 12th, 2009, 8:48 pm

282828 wrote:this dude menace is speaking non sense.

18st= surenos, 13, etc.

18st and ms do not beef in the joint, they roll with each other because they are from the same areas. i saw it with my own eyes.

we had pedo with a dude from 18 and his ms homies came and got his back.

so if youve never been to the joint dont talk about what happens in there and if u dont know about politics dont talk about em cause people will fu-- around and believe you.

18st is just a really large street gang that rides under the mafia and has a little juice in it. they dont run nothing but their hoods.
you aint from my hood ese,im menace from westside 18st shatto park locos,i got homies doin life,and they still get down with mierdas in the pen,we dont care what la eme says,and nah we aint 13 or surenos except ss18st is surenos the rest aint,who from 18st u know or anythin,whats theyre akas and clickas

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » September 13th, 2009, 12:58 pm

LOL

crm
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by crm » September 15th, 2009, 11:53 pm

So some 18st are sureños and some arent? Dont they all ride under la EME in jail? And ms rides with la EME in the joint too, so dont they follow the EME's orders?

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » September 16th, 2009, 6:21 am

crm wrote:So some 18st are sureños and some arent? Dont they all ride under la EME in jail? And ms rides with la EME in the joint too, so dont they follow the EME's orders?
18st has leaders who are in la eme who run us alone,no sureno13 vato runs or roders a 18str for shit,and ms rides under la eme but we still beef cuz the hate we got for them is the same in the pen and in the sts,murder them for life

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » September 16th, 2009, 9:27 am

EME is Surenos you idiot. They're the shot callers.

crm
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by crm » September 16th, 2009, 11:37 am

MS and 18st have their beef, I understand that, but if there were to be a race war in prison, they would click up. All hispanic gangs in southern cali would have to click up under la EME in a race war. So if it were hispanics versus blacks for example, if a black inmate were to attack an 18st member, an MS would have their back and vice versa.

yardstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by yardstick » September 16th, 2009, 3:11 pm

18 Street are Surenos. All clicks of 18th street are Surenos. All Sureno gangs, including 18th Street, pay taxes to eMe, and are governed by eMe. Once any member of a Sureno gang is recruited into eMe, they forgo their original street allegiance on eMe's behalf. That includes any 18th Streeter from any of 18th's clicks. What eMe holds in power and influence, is much larger than any single Sureno street gang's power and influence, including 18th ST and MS-13.

Even If a member of EST beomes an eMero, they will do eMe's bidding at the expense of EST. That includes letting other eMeros that are from other varrios (even enemy varrios) get a piece of that EST tax pie, as long as they are not stepping on any other eMe shot caller's toes. eMe has set it up so that not one varrio has more influence over other varrios in eMe's ranks, because that would allow one or two varrios on the street, completely take over what eMe has put in place. Emeros, by their own rules, cannot sponsor people from their own varrios for that reason. eMe dropouts have stated that eMe specifically wants members from a host of varrios, in order to avoid varrio favoritism, and also to further spread eMe influence.

And about "18th Street has the most members in La Eme"

How does anyone know that is true? Was there some sort of eMe study or survey that states that? Maybe they do, maybe they don't. Many eMe dropouts have stated that eMe is actually only a couple hundred deep, and varrios throughout California (north and south) are represented in eMe, with no one varrio having a significant amount of members. Some members have even hailed from Sureno gangs in Central Cali and the bay area. Let's not forget that there are native Sureno gangs in Fresno, Monterey County, Oakland, Richmond, Berkely, SanJo (where colors are actually flagged).

Jinky08
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jinky08 » September 16th, 2009, 3:29 pm

So they treat every varrio equal no matter how big or small, and nobody gets any special treatment no matter how many of your varrio is in it, including 18st.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » September 16th, 2009, 3:48 pm

yardstick wrote:18 Street are Surenos. All clicks of 18th street are Surenos. All Sureno gangs, including 18th Street, pay taxes to eMe, and are governed by eMe. Once any member of a Sureno gang is recruited into eMe, they forgo their original street allegiance on eMe's behalf. That includes any 18th Streeter from any of 18th's clicks. What eMe holds in power and influence, is much larger than any single Sureno street gang's power and influence, including 18th ST and MS-13.

Even If a member of EST beomes an eMero, they will do eMe's bidding at the expense of EST. That includes letting other eMeros that are from other varrios (even enemy varrios) get a piece of that EST tax pie, as long as they are not stepping on any other eMe shot caller's toes. eMe has set it up so that not one varrio has more influence over other varrios in eMe's ranks, because that would allow one or two varrios on the street, completely take over what eMe has put in place. Emeros, by their own rules, cannot sponsor people from their own varrios for that reason. eMe dropouts have stated that eMe specifically wants members from a host of varrios, in order to avoid varrio favoritism, and also to further spread eMe influence.

How does anyone know that is true? Was there some sort of eMe study or survey that states that? Maybe they do, maybe they don't. Many eMe dropouts have stated that eMe is actually only a couple hundred deep, and varrios throughout California (north and south) are represented in eMe, with no one varrio having a significant amount of members. Some members have even hailed from Sureno gangs in Central Cali and the bay area. Let's not forget that there are native Sureno gangs in Fresno, Monterey County, Oakland, Richmond, Berkely, SanJo (where colors are actually flagged).
What "Sureno" gangs in Norte Califas have EME members (bet you can't answer that)?

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » September 16th, 2009, 4:38 pm

yardstick wrote:18 Street are Surenos. All clicks of 18th street are Surenos. All Sureno gangs, including 18th Street, pay taxes to eMe, and are governed by eMe. Once any member of a Sureno gang is recruited into eMe, they forgo their original street allegiance on eMe's behalf. That includes any 18th Streeter from any of 18th's clicks. What eMe holds in power and influence, is much larger than any single Sureno street gang's power and influence, including 18th ST and MS-13.

its been provin because most california prisons have rats who say which street gang members join la eme by doin a mission and most are from 18st,and nah ese u trippen 18st aint all surenos,in the pen or the sts,members of la eme in cali that are from 18st got ties to the homies runnin shit in central america and the mara 18s,u vatos could say that but u guys aint looken at it from a 18str point of view,we dont forget our hoods,we listen to 18 before we back up la eme,if we followed la eme we woulda had the 13 all over the place and yea we beef with ms in the pen,if were green lighted ait aint shit to us just like ms aint shit to them cuz every barrio hates them,and again with my question if la eme is so bad ass why dont they stop beef between all the sur hoods,why because they know if they try all the hoods would leave them,maybe small ones dont but big hoods like 18st,ms,avenues,florencia,playboys for sure would

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » September 16th, 2009, 4:40 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:EME is Surenos you idiot. They're the shot callers.
listen to me evry1,not every 18sr is a sureno,we all ride for 18,not the south or 13,some 18strs are surenos cuz they ss18st,the rest dont,some might but alot dont,ask homies from ws,es,ns,cs,sc 18st if theys surenos and they will say no

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » September 16th, 2009, 4:43 pm

crm wrote:MS and 18st have their beef, I understand that, but if there were to be a race war in prison, they would click up. All hispanic gangs in southern cali would have to click up under la EME in a race war. So if it were hispanics versus blacks for example, if a black inmate were to attack an 18st member, an MS would have their back and vice versa.
probably not cuz mierdas and 18st we dont get along for shit,and blacks and other races would get down for 18st if they from it,we dont c eachother as races we see eachother as 18streeters thats it,dont matter u white,brown,black,yellow,ur 18st ur 18 thats it