MAravilla GAng...TAking OVEr

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
poohbear555
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

MAravilla GAng...TAking OVEr

Unread post by poohbear555 » June 11th, 2009, 2:07 pm

I read somewhere that MAravilla gangs{greenlighters}..Are growing rapidly...And will soon take over the Mexican MAfia..And will be the one's calling the shots...But,I must say it takes alot you know,for them not to buckle down to the Mexican MAfia,as other neighborhoods did...Paying taxes and thus far on....

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Re: MAravilla GAng...TAking OVEr

Unread post by sickside » June 11th, 2009, 6:04 pm

man you have been looking at to much of the web my friend...think about it...a gang taking over the mob..

FelonOne
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by FelonOne » June 12th, 2009, 2:14 am

not possible but they still b fightin the war

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: SUR SIDE LOS ANGELES

Unread post by joker123 » June 12th, 2009, 7:53 pm

MARRVILLA aint taking nuthin homie!!LA EME is to big for it n thers SURENOS that they have 2 pass by!!! who told dis info??

poohbear555
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by poohbear555 » June 12th, 2009, 9:20 pm

I was on this blogspot and came across it.

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by joker123 » June 14th, 2009, 10:36 am

poohbear555 wrote:I was on this blogspot and came across it.
dnt beleive wat they tell u sumtimes is a joke! SUR13 is all over LA COUNTY FOO!

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » June 14th, 2009, 8:40 pm

LOL I had a feeling this guy read a MV say something like this. Come on, get real.

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: north las vegas

Unread post by spadeloc » June 14th, 2009, 9:04 pm

you shouldnt repeat everthing you read cuzz theres alot of bull and one sided comments out there.....it would take alot to over come la eme.....but i will say if they come down too hard and over tax tooo many or the wrong barrios you never know what could happen......i think they resisted the 13 cuzz they had so many enimies to begin with that it probably didnt make a whole lot of difference.....but im sure there were alot of factors but thats just an opinion......i aint in there mix so i dont really knooww

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by joker123 » July 13th, 2009, 10:18 pm

STILL MARAVILLA IS ONLY TAKING PART OF EAST LOS WHILE THERS HUNDREDS OF SURENO GANGS SO ITS GONNA BE HARD FOR THEM TO TAKE OVER!

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by joker123 » July 16th, 2009, 7:15 pm

LOL!

JOKESONYOU
What city do you live in now?: Indianapolis

Unread post by JOKESONYOU » August 14th, 2009, 3:47 pm

simon maravilla will never take ova trust me ;)

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by joker123 » August 14th, 2009, 6:18 pm

JOKESONYOU wrote:simon maravilla will never take ova trust me ;)
they can't and won't because MV are fighting them selfs too and LA EME controls almost everything like prisons, the streets and the hispanic gangs!

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickside » August 15th, 2009, 2:44 am

listen little ones...leason 101...MV are SUR when they hit the pen!...when they hit regular county jail the are separate and they are not southsiders well now they are again the green light is off but i think from what i heared here and there dont know for my self but MMV is still on the green!...but even when they were are on the green they were still SUR in the pen and either taking orders from the bigger homies are already bigger homies!..know your shit before you post!.....Its way more complex than you think...its all about politics....you cant take over the program if you are a part of the program!!!

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by joker123 » August 15th, 2009, 10:06 pm

sickside wrote:listen little ones...leason 101...MV are SUR when they hit the pen!...when they hit regular county jail the are separate and they are not southsiders well now they are again the green light is off but i think from what i heared here and there dont know for my self but MMV is still on the green!...but even when they were are on the green they were still SUR in the pen and either taking orders from the bigger homies are already bigger homies!..know your shit before you post!.....Its way more complex than you think...its all about politics....you cant take over the program if you are a part of the program!!!
this wat i heard some og foos 4rm mv become sursiders when they hit the pen and if they dnt then they will go at it with LA EME.....some mv hoods become sur13 because of their older homies...idk if its true...

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » August 18th, 2009, 10:17 am

i don't know that one...i'd have to hear from a maravilla who went in pen. is there any other varrio in LA that's independent...or are you just all done and chained???

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickside » August 21st, 2009, 4:18 pm

lol....what the hell...lmao
wickedthoughtts wrote:i don't know that one...i'd have to hear from a maravilla who went in pen. is there any other varrio in LA that's independent...or are you just all done and chained???
and homie you dont know your shit than why on you on this site...well alot of people souldnt be on this shit..

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » August 25th, 2009, 10:50 am

well that's an intelligent response...i don't know what's why I ASK genius...this is a site for discussion..we can't have a discussion if we have just a single sided voice...there's ton of generic surenos on this site spewing all kinds of stuff.....why can't i hear from someone who's actually from maravilla...why do i have to take your word for it..i mean seriously im suppose to take words from a guy from BREA??? are you serious????

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » August 25th, 2009, 10:51 am

well that's an intelligent response...i don't know what's why I ASK genius...this is a site for discussion..we can't have a discussion if we have just a single sided voice...there's ton of generic surenos on this site spewing all kinds of stuff.....why can't i hear from someone who's actually from maravilla...why do i have to take your word for it..i mean seriously im suppose to take words from a guy from BREA??? are you serious????

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by joker123 » August 25th, 2009, 8:09 pm

ITS STILL A SURENOS WORLD!

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by joker123 » August 28th, 2009, 6:53 pm

WTF...HAHA LOL

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » August 29th, 2009, 10:03 am

REEBOK wrote:no its not is a vatos locos world havent you been to popeyes from la onda famous apts.
Thats why people like me start reading/responding less and less to any of your posts.

REEBOK

Unread post by REEBOK » August 29th, 2009, 10:10 am

what you gonna do when the topic is lame to begin with - have a smart intelligent disscussion about come on spade USA TU CABEZA HOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by joker123 » August 30th, 2009, 5:18 pm

FUCK THAT BS BACK TO THE TOPIC!

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickside » August 30th, 2009, 8:24 pm

wickedthoughtts wrote:well that's an intelligent response...i don't know what's why I ASK genius...this is a site for discussion..we can't have a discussion if we have just a single sided voice...there's ton of generic surenos on this site spewing all kinds of stuff.....why can't i hear from someone who's actually from maravilla...why do i have to take your word for it..i mean seriously im suppose to take words from a guy from BREA??? are you serious????

look if you read my shit, or if you can on the other topics talking about East Los...you would see am comming with the truth....and no am not from brea just put that just like this name i have on here..I came from East Los...I grew up in MMVR hood..I have family from MYA MVR..and had good friends from different MV hoods..havent talk to them tho in many many years dont even know anything about them now...but when it comes with questions like the ones ive seen, I can answer them..and sorry for the response just tired of people asking questions than when the hear the answer they think its wrong because of some one posting some random BS on the net after they never even been or lived in East Los or dont even know the program...I hate the net for the reason..but yea!....MV was SUR ever sice SUR came out...taxes came out in 1993, they didnt want to pay they got put on the greenlight (but still SUR in the pen)...(but a very lil did seperate in the pen but a very low few, most were SUR).....greenlight is off in the early 2000's sorry for got which year....now they are full on SUR again...but you still hear youngster say they ant SUR or fuck SUR....but they are!...the reason for the shit talk is because so much blood shed for so many years...they were the longest in SOUTH CA. to have the greenlight and still be around!

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickside » August 30th, 2009, 8:31 pm

SUR is a pen type thing...but you got alot of youngsters taking it all wrong...you are not even a SUR atill you hit the pen...you are just a southsider if you dont hit the pen...if you are from a gang you are a southsider and kinda a SUR because all south ca. gangs are SUR but you still have to hit the pen if you want SUR tattoo on you!..you pay taxes you are a SUR and southsider you dont pay taxes you are on the greenlight and you are not a southsider atill you pay taxes again but you are still a SUR when you hit the pen...but some times its also deciced on which pen you go too! all pens are different with different rules and programs

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by joker123 » August 31st, 2009, 9:42 pm

sickside wrote:SUR is a pen type thing...but you got alot of youngsters taking it all wrong...you are not even a SUR atill you hit the pen...you are just a southsider if you dont hit the pen...if you are from a gang you are a southsider and kinda a SUR because all south ca. gangs are SUR but you still have to hit the pen if you want SUR tattoo on you!..you pay taxes you are a SUR and southsider you dont pay taxes you are on the greenlight and you are not a southsider atill you pay taxes again but you are still a SUR when you hit the pen...but some times its also deciced on which pen you go too! all pens are different with different rules and programs
yea ppl been sayin all kind of BS believin MV will take over...
so MV was SUR..didnt sum MV hoods became SUR...

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » September 1st, 2009, 8:42 am

sickside wrote:
wickedthoughtts wrote:well that's an intelligent response...i don't know what's why I ASK genius...this is a site for discussion..we can't have a discussion if we have just a single sided voice...there's ton of generic surenos on this site spewing all kinds of stuff.....why can't i hear from someone who's actually from maravilla...why do i have to take your word for it..i mean seriously im suppose to take words from a guy from BREA??? are you serious????

look if you read my shit, or if you can on the other topics talking about East Los...you would see am comming with the truth....and no am not from brea just put that just like this name i have on here..I came from East Los...I grew up in MMVR hood..I have family from MYA MVR..and had good friends from different MV hoods..havent talk to them tho in many many years dont even know anything about them now...but when it comes with questions like the ones ive seen, I can answer them..and sorry for the response just tired of people asking questions than when the hear the answer they think its wrong because of some one posting some random BS on the net after they never even been or lived in East Los or dont even know the program...I hate the net for the reason..but yea!....MV was SUR ever sice SUR came out...taxes came out in 1993, they didnt want to pay they got put on the greenlight (but still SUR in the pen)...(but a very lil did seperate in the pen but a very low few, most were SUR).....greenlight is off in the early 2000's sorry for got which year....now they are full on SUR again...but you still hear youngster say they ant SUR or fu-- SUR....but they are!...the reason for the shit talk is because so much blood shed for so many years...they were the longest in SOUTH CA. to have the greenlight and still be around!

so youre telling me right now that in LA the only ones defying the SURENOS and essentially the MEXICAN MAFIA, who go around flagging green, calling themselves greenlighter with no serious backup from the older cats are a bunch of PEE WEES??? come on man no disrespect to you but that doesnt' sound right. besides if maravilla went SUR..there be a big fat X3 on their names

poohbear555
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by poohbear555 » September 1st, 2009, 10:22 pm

wickedthoughtts wrote:
sickside wrote:

look if you read my shit, or if you can on the other topics talking about East Los...you would see am comming with the truth....and no am not from brea just put that just like this name i have on here..I came from East Los...I grew up in MMVR hood..I have family from MYA MVR..and had good friends from different MV hoods..havent talk to them tho in many many years dont even know anything about them now...but when it comes with questions like the ones ive seen, I can answer them..and sorry for the response just tired of people asking questions than when the hear the answer they think its wrong because of some one posting some random BS on the net after they never even been or lived in East Los or dont even know the program...I hate the net for the reason..but yea!....MV was SUR ever sice SUR came out...taxes came out in 1993, they didnt want to pay they got put on the greenlight (but still SUR in the pen)...(but a very lil did seperate in the pen but a very low few, most were SUR).....greenlight is off in the early 2000's sorry for got which year....now they are full on SUR again...but you still hear youngster say they ant SUR or fu-- SUR....but they are!...the reason for the shit talk is because so much blood shed for so many years...they were the longest in SOUTH CA. to have the greenlight and still be around!

so youre telling me right now that in LA the only ones defying the SURENOS and essentially the MEXICAN MAFIA, who go around flagging green, calling themselves greenlighter with no serious backup from the older cats are a bunch of PEE WEES??? come on man no disrespect to you but that doesnt' sound right. besides if maravilla went SUR..there be a big fat X3 on their names
that's true about that que no.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » September 6th, 2009, 8:47 am

sickside wrote:listen little ones...leason 101...MV are SUR when they hit the pen!...when they hit regular county jail the are separate and they are not southsiders well now they are again the green light is off but i think from what i heared here and there dont know for my self but MMV is still on the green!...but even when they were are on the green they were still SUR in the pen and either taking orders from the bigger homies are already bigger homies!..know your shit before you post!.....Its way more complex than you think...its all about politics....you cant take over the program if you are a part of the program!!!
this is true.

maravilla never stopped being sur. it's only l.a. county politics.

i got to spend time with the maravillas a lot in 1999-2000 in county. i was there when they started sticking each other over stuff that happened on the streets. i think it was marianna and ford. or maybe lopez. it's been awhile , can't remember.

when i was in 2600 , we were always in the same cells coming back from court and when i got shipped to high power , i was in 3400 charlie and later denver and the maravillas were next door at 3200 able and charlie.

mv are greenlighters in county but once they hit state they're sur again. l.a. county is just politics (money). they didn't like who and how things were running.

maybe in reception depending on the yard there might be a little something something that pop off but for the most part when mv hit the pen. it's all good again and they run sur. maravillas are too deep and too down not to be welcomed.

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by joker123 » September 6th, 2009, 3:12 pm

MOST OF THEMS GO AT IT with EACH OTHER....

Triggeration
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Sin City

Unread post by Triggeration » September 8th, 2009, 9:25 am

REEBOK wrote:poohbear has been hitting the pookie to much this night , let me tell you a lil story about poohbear - he was once an aspiring chola he had big dreams of becoming just like the cholas in mi vida loca - but one terrible stormy night he did the unthinkable ? he started SUCKING ON THE DEVILS DICK and all his hopes and dreams went down the drain with his aqua net , now he roams the streets of east la buying piedra from the maravilla gangsters - some nights when he manages to scrounge up 4 bucks he goes over there and boost the crack dealers ego by telling him that they got better CRIZACK then the eme does it doesnt really get em nowhere but a 4 dollar SUCK ON THE DEVILS DICK ...
LMFAOO. Damn you funny as fuck..

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickside » September 13th, 2009, 3:20 am

So fucking done with you kids that dont know what is up...than when some one that does knows whats up shot some game...you say its not true because you heard this and think you know that!...allllll of you can fuck off!...but...this guy atlest knows whats up too...am happy am not alone on this site!...
judastaugamma wrote:
this is true.

maravilla never stopped being sur. it's only l.a. county politics.

i got to spend time with the maravillas a lot in 1999-2000 in county. i was there when they started sticking each other over stuff that happened on the streets. i think it was marianna and ford. or maybe lopez. it's been awhile , can't remember.

when i was in 2600 , we were always in the same cells coming back from court and when i got shipped to high power , i was in 3400 charlie and later denver and the maravillas were next door at 3200 able and charlie.

mv are greenlighters in county but once they hit state they're sur again. l.a. county is just politics (money). they didn't like who and how things were running.

maybe in reception depending on the yard there might be a little something something that pop off but for the most part when mv hit the pen. it's all good again and they run sur. maravillas are too deep and too down not to be welcomed.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”