Adolf Hitler paid the mafia tax.

American organized crime groups included traditional groups such as La Cosa Nostra & the Italian Mafia to modern groups such as Black Mafia Family. Discuss the most organized criminal groups in the United States including gangs in Canada.
Forum rules
This section discusses organized crime groups in the US and Canadian street gangs.
Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Adolf Hitler paid the mafia tax.

Unread post by Faciulina » September 13th, 2009, 7:05 pm

there absolutely no documents even implying that the mafia even reached hitler's thoughts during the war as hitler never mentioned the mafia in his memoirs or during meetings with delegates/officials.
yes there are idiot... hitler knew the mafia was allied with american goverment... german secret services knew new york port was under the control of mafia that's because hitler never couldn't invade the united states
mussolini, who wasen't nearly as powerful as hitler succeeded in nearly crushing the mafia completely. even going as far as kidnapping their families to force their surrender
looooooool mussolini sucked mafia dicks he was never even close to crush the mafia only the fascist propaganda claimed it but you are so idiot that you believe in it

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Unread post by CheGuevara » September 14th, 2009, 8:39 am

give me a single memoir of hitler even stating that he knows the mafia exists.

mussolini desecrated the mafia almost totally. they fled to the united states in droves like pussies.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Unread post by Dobre » September 14th, 2009, 11:15 am

Pfft, Lucky Luciano could probably kick this guy's ass in a street fight 1:04

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » September 14th, 2009, 11:21 am

And that guy's nothing. All of Macedonia pays this guy a racket, he runs Ohrid and is the major personal bodyguard of the prime minister of Macedonia

Of course, Al Capone's short fat midget ass could knock this guy out no problem. xD

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » September 14th, 2009, 11:57 am

Dobre wrote:Of course, Al Capone's short fat midget ass could knock this guy out no problem. xD
no need to fight him... al capone would just knock out nikola gruevski, i mean he did knock out the cicero mayor for passing a law he didn't like. nikola gruevski has about as much power as the mayor of that city if even that.

NateDogg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NateDogg » September 14th, 2009, 12:03 pm

The level of stupidity here is mind boggling Hitler was scared of the mafia ok......... just when I think this guy Facuila can't get any stupider he says something like this and manages to top himself.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » September 14th, 2009, 12:24 pm

give me a single memoir of hitler even stating that he knows the mafia exists.

mussolini desecrated the mafia almost totally. they fled to the united states in droves like pussies
ahahahahaha hitler knew the mafia and german secret services knew it add the fact that hitler was mussolinis friends... the truth is that hitler was deadly scared of mafia

mussolini was not even close to defeat the mafia you idiot it was just fascist propaganda you don't know shit of european history

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » September 14th, 2009, 12:40 pm

CheGuevara wrote:
Dobre wrote:Of course, Al Capone's short fat midget ass could knock this guy out no problem. xD
no need to fight him... al capone would just knock out nikola gruevski, i mean he did knock out the cicero mayor for passing a law he didn't like. nikola gruevski has about as much power as the mayor of that city if even that.
Nikola Gruevski has more power than alot of European and even North American politicians. If a businessman from my town can be the Macedonian consulate/ambassador to Estonia, then I can only imagine how much power Nikola Gruevski has.

Here's a Freemason

https://www.xing.com/profile/Nikola_Ljubotenski

Has a nice position in UBS and lives in Switzerland.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » September 14th, 2009, 12:57 pm

Dobre wrote:Nikola Gruevski has more power than alot of European and even North American politicians. If a businessman from my town can be the Macedonian consulate/ambassador to Estonia, then I can only imagine how much power Nikola Gruevski has.
A poor kid in India can grow up to become the United States president... bad example. I'm sure Nikola Gruevski has alot of power. He controls 1,300,000 people with a gdp per capita of 4,656.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » September 14th, 2009, 1:16 pm

CheGuevara wrote:
Dobre wrote:Nikola Gruevski has more power than alot of European and even North American politicians. If a businessman from my town can be the Macedonian consulate/ambassador to Estonia, then I can only imagine how much power Nikola Gruevski has.
A poor kid in India can grow up to become the United States president... bad example. I'm sure Nikola Gruevski has alot of power. He controls 1,300,000 people with a gdp per capita of 4,656.
According to someone who worked for Stopanska Banka AD for over 40 years, the biggest bank in Macedonia, 10 percent of Macedonia's population are millionaires or multimillionaires in Euros. Thats over 200,000 people. Realistically speaking, it's more like half that number, over 100,000. You'll say most of that number is Albanians because you're a nationalistic blind jagoff who can't face the fact his own people will behead him if they found out he's an Athiests. I've seen two of those rockets --- the mosque towers --- in Ohrid. Can't deny reality.

An Albanian woman in Tetovo

I can name 50 Macedonians off my head whom I know personally who are either family or friends whom have more money than most Canadians or Americans can only dream of.

And of course, you can't deny the fact that the person who said that figure of 10 percent worked the entire time in a bank in the Eastern Macedonia statistical region. Keywords - Statistics, region.

Also, he doesn't control anyone in this country. Maybe he can boss his assistant around? How the fuck do you figure whom or what he controls by looking at the population of the country? That's stupid.

Also, what the fuck did you mean by 1,300,000 people? The Albanian population in Turkey? xDD

The Republic of Macedonia(Vardar Macedonia) has a population of 2,500,000 people. 100,000 of those are Vlachs, aka original Illiryans who have mixed with the Dacians to create the Romanians, and in total out of the brown ones(excluding Albanians), there are about 150,000 Turks and Gypsies. According to the 2009 census, there's less than 300,000 Albanians in Macedonia. Everyone else is Macedonian.

As for Greece, there are 2.2 million Macedonians, 1 million Bulgarians, 3.5 million Albanians and hundreds of thousands of Vlachs and Turks - each. That should make you happy. You represent 35 percent of the population in Greece, we represent over 1/5, the Bulgarians 1/10th and the Vlachs and Turks 1/6th.

The Greek president is Albanian, the Greek prime minister is Macedonian.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » September 14th, 2009, 3:16 pm

Dobre wrote:You'll say most of that number is Albanians because you're a nationalistic blind jagoff who can't face the fact his own people will behead him if they found out he's an Athiests. I've seen two of those rockets --- the mosque towers --- in Ohrid. Can't deny reality.
so then why isn't berisha beheaded? the prime minister? i didnt read the rest of your babble.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » September 14th, 2009, 4:47 pm

CheGuevara wrote:
Dobre wrote:You'll say most of that number is Albanians because you're a nationalistic blind jagoff who can't face the fact his own people will behead him if they found out he's an Athiests. I've seen two of those rockets --- the mosque towers --- in Ohrid. Can't deny reality.
so then why isn't berisha beheaded? the prime minister? i didnt read the rest of your babble.
Because you believe what you think and believe only what you think is what it is. For one, you believe Albanians are something. In reality, Albanians are mostly sheep herders, insignificant in Southeast Europe(which is ruled by South Slavs and Roman peoples), let alone on a continental or even global scale.

For another, you think you can outsmart someone. You couldn't outsmart a rock that pees. You know how stupid this was? You just made yourself look like a complete jackass once again.

Don't take everything literally.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » September 14th, 2009, 8:56 pm

Dobre wrote:You know how stupid this was? You just made yourself look like a complete jackass once again.

well i really don't expect you to be joking about something like that because i don't respect your level of intelligence much. so i don't know how i made myself to be a jackass questioning something you said.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » September 15th, 2009, 7:11 pm

One of the major agencies connected with the operation was the Mafia. The USA in fact "recruited" the Mafia altogether into the U.S. Army. It became part and parcel of the USA command. Mafiosi became the principal strategists of the inexpert Americans.

http://www.reformation.org/holoc13.html

ahahahahahaha this source explains exactly like the mafia played a major role in the II war, it says mafiosi are THE PRINCIPAL STRATEGISTS... in other worlds the mafia litterally defeated hitler army

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » September 19th, 2009, 7:48 am

CheGuevara wrote:
Dobre wrote:You know how stupid this was? You just made yourself look like a complete jackass once again.

well i really don't expect you to be joking about something like that because i don't respect your level of intelligence much. so i don't know how i made myself to be a jackass questioning something you said.
I find it funny how you can even attempt to analyze my level of intelligence and then try to criticize it.