The pipe...

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LBxC

The pipe...

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » August 18th, 2009, 10:45 am

yes, the pipe, the real Gang Buster. You fools know what I'm talking about. I've seen more down ass homies and riders lost to the pipe than to violence so the question is, How many homies you fools lost to the pipe?
If you say zero, you're either a lil young bucc or aint really had homies.

I, personally, lost count of homies I've lost to sucking on that glass dick, not cuz it's too many to count, just cuz after a bit I just gotta cut those fools off. I, myself, went down that road before back in the late 90s and early 2000s, smoking and slanging, and got my ass sent up state for that sh--. Even slapped on some special circumstance gang bullsh-- cuz they trying to say I was slanging to buy straps for the hood, which I was buying straps but when I got to that "too far gone" point I coulda cared less bout hookin the hood up, I just wanted to stay high and have fun on my own. There was times I'd bang, all tripped out coming down, and other times I straight ranked it cuz I knew I was too weak to make a move or even take an ass whooping.
I dont know, maybe its a bit-- made move even talking bout this but I know this stuff runs rampant, especially in a lot of the asian hoods (especially pinoy hoods) so real talk...
How many homies you lost to the pipe and you got any success stories bout bringing them back for the better?

Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Re: The pipe...

Unread post by 682 » August 19th, 2009, 12:13 am

one still on it. one done with it. the one done with it, i had to take him to the hospital cuz he od'd and just tripped the f*ck out and it was just us two at his pad. after that i swore to myself i'd never touch it again.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » September 18th, 2009, 9:28 am

Real talk. All the old baseheads either stopped or moved on to shabu. Shab heads are sick with it. Some people never get out of that. Pipe contributed to killing the Pinoy gang scene.

ridincitiesforever
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Monterey Park

Unread post by ridincitiesforever » September 19th, 2009, 12:08 am

most of my homies were latinos, two started stealing from their homies, one died of overdose. this is one thing that affect any gang member regardless of race. i never touched this, because i always believe what a veterano told me, something that totally degrade our status.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » September 19th, 2009, 2:33 am

BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:Real talk. All the old baseheads either stopped or moved on to shabu. Shab heads are sick with it. Some people never get out of that. Pipe contributed to killing the Pinoy gang scene.
Yep, late 80s/early 90s any basehead quit or magically somehow started smoking shit, I knew some fools who used to get primo'd out and then use meth to avoid the come down off the yay and then just eventually stcuk with the meth. Hell I knew a few (older) eses that were H heads and used meth to come down and eventually come off H cold turkey, if you could call exclusively smoking meth instead of slamming H cold turkey.
I used to slang to and kick it with some fools from SouthGate MLS and a few of their cousins from Watts Varrio Grape, even during the greenlight, real smokers could give a damn what race or hood you from if you come with the fattest sacks and bombest ishues as long as you weren't cutting the sacks to make it unsmokable (that horse tranquilizer crap that looks just like glass, melts like glass but only gives like one hit at the end of every bowl, I used to slang that crap to paisas on bikes in santa ana)

NewChinaTown626
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: WestSide LA

Unread post by NewChinaTown626 » May 13th, 2013, 5:22 pm

Yup imagine this. TRG and Longos smokin that shit together.

In my neighborhood, glass dick suckers were getting checked. Now they just get cut off. Tweekers are no good/drama queens/annoying.

I dont know if shit (thats what we call it cause its shit) makes them selfish or thats really their character.

SB Tisoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SB Tisoy » May 13th, 2013, 8:51 pm

/\ /\ We called it Shit too. I think I posted in another thread already on the topic but fuck that shit. It was epidemic in Carson. It was hard to find someone NOT on it. Never felt the temptation when I watched homies turn. Chinatown your assesment is on point. Can't trust those fuckers...

Proverbz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by Proverbz » May 14th, 2013, 11:44 pm

^ can vouch for that. one of my closest homies is on that shit. always having drama with him for no reason, the people around him are straight up weirdos, and he's always going to jail. one time, i got fed up, wanted to get down, then things chilled out for a second and then it be the same episode all over again. guess weed just aint enough for some people.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » May 28th, 2013, 8:03 pm

Homie, I've had times (yes, plural) where I tried to pass a joint to someone and have them say straight the fuck up "Nah, im too old for that shit"...
grab the shit pipe
and start rocking and rolling.

What the fuck? Thats right around the time I started *trying* to kick that shit. I stress the word trying because for awhile that just meant I was buying pipes more frequently, smashing em when I thought I was "done" lol.
That and that same dude was walking down NY st trying to sell me a fucking 13" black and white TV the next morning, In front of my aunts house at like 6am hahaha.

Proverbz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by Proverbz » June 7th, 2013, 5:51 pm

That tweeker life mayn...it's like everyday is an adventure. I used to mess around with this girl who was on that meth. Never in my life have I ran into a trippy mix of people. Old filipino methheads living in gated communities, an ex gang member preacher, ex boyfriends 5-10 years older than me, another preacher this time her dad, a mongol affiliated meth dealer and it all just seemed normal to her. I remember when my homie took me to this pad, there was broken stereo and video equipment everywhere. These fools were tearing them apart and trying to put them back together but gave up. One of them was asking if we rolled with anyone. My homie just decided to say nothing and proceeded to take the pipe they offered him. Then the guy starts talking about how he used to roll with Satanas, threatening pc room managers, but the thing is, he wasn't set tripping. He was just talking to just talk while they shared the pipe together. I was just watching all this happen. I admit I tried it once but never touched it again. Im good. Coincidence you mentioned feeling weak and ranking it but in other times looking for people to bang on. I've known people who done the same thing. One guy I knew went down to 115lbs soaking wet at his worst. when he would get hit up he would run away yelling "I'll be back with my homies!" Another time he went up against 5 Hoovers in a parking lot with nothing but a shank.