"It's the most murderous gang in America," Jessner says

What are the hottest books and magazine articles on urban culture, hip hop, and street life?
What TV shows, major films, documentaries and independent footage do you find compelling? Video games are also discussed in this section.
Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: "It's the most murderous gang in America," Jessner says

Unread post by Faciulina » September 13th, 2009, 7:19 pm

well he said a mafia boss is more powerful than god so what can you expect?
shut up moron i was joking when i said it although it could be true it depends what you mean for 'powerful'... i just showed natedogg how stupid he is, he thinks people like johnson are though but they are just stupid and mad at least, he wonders where the gotti crews were when the fact happened loooool like all the gambino members can be inmates in a single prison, the power of gambino's is principally outside prisons they are not losers who control only some prison sections they control a whole city, they litterally have thousands of manpower and yes they could kill everyone in everymoment in everyamerican city included your hero johnson who asked police protection like a pussy after doing it

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Unread post by CheGuevara » September 14th, 2009, 8:31 am

Faciulina wrote:they litterally have thousands of manpower and yes they could kill everyone in everymoment in everyamerican city included your hero johnson who asked police protection like a pussy after doing it
the mafia has killed every president ever murdered. so why would johnson begging police for protection have any effect on the mafia's ability to kill him? why didn't the mafia just blow up the entire prison? they could easily walk in with guns and kill everyone including johnson i kid not you.

NateDogg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NateDogg » September 14th, 2009, 11:16 am

Faciulina wrote:
well he said a mafia boss is more powerful than god so what can you expect?
shut up moron i was joking when i said it although it could be true it depends what you mean for 'powerful'... i just showed natedogg how stupid he is, he thinks people like johnson are though but they are just stupid and mad at least, he wonders where the gotti crews were when the fact happened loooool like all the gambino members can be inmates in a single prison, the power of gambino's is principally outside prisons they are not losers who control only some prison sections they control a whole city, they litterally have thousands of manpower and yes they could kill everyone in everymoment in everyamerican city included your hero johnson who asked police protection like a pussy after doing it
First off I don't know shit about Johnson except that he kicked Gotti's ass so I'm not obsesses with him like you are with John Gotti you act like he was your gay bf or sumthin. Ask anyone in America if they are more scared of Italians or Blacks and 99% of people will say blacks,I have never in my life seen an Italian that I was scared of... do you want me to find statistics that blacks kill more people in the U.S. than italians even if it's proportionate their numbers? Are you that dumb that youre not aware of that? If blacks are all pussies like you say could you beat up Muhammed Ali in his prime? Mike Tyson? Maybe in Italy Italians are sometimes dangerous but Italy has a low murder/crime rate can you find anywhere in Italy as dangerous as Detroit, DC or New Orleans..... I doubt it who do you think is doing all the killings in these cities Italians? LOL Italians are pussies unless they are mob connected I wouldn't hesitate a split second to beat the shit out of some italian if hes pissed me off.

NateDogg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NateDogg » September 14th, 2009, 11:48 am

I don;t understand what is up with all your racist comments, that's a sign of cowardice to me not toughness only pussies talk racist shit on the computer, in one thread yous sounded upset that long time ago 11 sicilians were hung an you said because people were real racist towards Siclians.... but now youre making all these racist comments about blacks so racism is ok to you as long as it's not directed at your group? That's the most hypocritical moronic thing I have ever heard, either youre against racism or not, you can;t say one form of racism is ok and the other is not that is a blatant contradiction.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » September 14th, 2009, 12:01 pm

NateDogg wrote:Maybe in Italy Italians are sometimes dangerous but Italy has a low murder/crime rate can you find anywhere in Italy as dangerous as Detroit, DC or New Orleans..... I doubt it who do you think is doing all the killings in these cities Italians? LOL Italians are pussies unless they are mob connected I wouldn't hesitate a split second to beat the shit out of some italian if hes pissed me off.
even in italy, they're nothing. which is why he boosts the italian mafia so much. i was just reading an italian newspaper the other day and seen that an albanian stabbed an italian over a dispute and guess what happened? nothing... the italian victim's family went to the police and the albanian went to jail or left the country, i forget which one. there was no murdered presidents, no blood feud, nothing. i think faciulina's sister takes it up the ass of a nigerian which is why he trys to act so tough online.

watch, now in response to your comment natedogg, he'll bring up the 6 nigerians who died during a dispute with an italian clan and he'll bring up murder rates in the most impoverished italian cities which don't even equal half of compton or flint.

NateDogg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NateDogg » September 14th, 2009, 12:13 pm

What an idiot I don't care if some nigerians got shot up in Italy I was talking about the US and few people if anyone are scared of Italians only mafia guys and they make up about.0001% of the Italian pop. My bro had been to Italy and he never mentioned one word about it being at all dangerous there.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » September 14th, 2009, 12:19 pm

First off I don't know shit about Johnson except that he kicked Gotti's ass so I'm not obsesses with him like you are with John Gotti you act like he was your gay bf or sumthin. Ask anyone in America if they are more scared of Italians or Blacks and 99% of people will say blacks,I have never in my life seen an Italian that I was scared of... do you want me to find statistics that blacks kill more people in the U.S. than italians even if it's proportionate their numbers? Are you that dumb that youre not aware of that? If blacks are all pussies like you say could you beat up Muhammed Ali in his prime? Mike Tyson? Maybe in Italy Italians are sometimes dangerous but Italy has a low murder/crime rate can you find anywhere in Italy as dangerous as Detroit, DC or New Orleans..... I doubt it who do you think is doing all the killings in these cities Italians? LOL Italians are pussies unless they are mob connected I wouldn't hesitate a split second to beat the shit out of some italian if hes pissed me off.
you are a moron, seriously a moron, first off city like detroit that are 90% blacks it's logic the niggers kill so much second southern italian city like naples reggio calabria or palermo at the time of mafia wars have a murder rate of 80 for 100.000 never seen even in colombia and south africa so shut up your fucking mouth the crimes in italy depends on the mafia humor and italy as a whole is peaceful only because of north and central italy that are full of pussies and they have not any domestic mafia in fact southerners run everything there and make local people deadly scared... ahahahahaha the italians are pussies yeah in fact the mafia killed tons of judges with devastant bomb attacks never seen in the states, organized crime in the states is run by italian mafia not niggers, niggers are nobody they run only low-level shit nothing else look at the fbi official site to see who run united states
I don;t understand what is up with all your racist comments, that's a sign of cowardice to me not toughness only pussies talk racist shit on the computer, in one thread yous sounded upset that long time ago 11 sicilians were hung an you said because people were real racist towards Siclians.... but now youre making all these racist comments about blacks so racism is ok to you as long as it's not directed at your group? That's the most hypocritical moronic thing I have ever heard, either youre against racism or not, you can;t say one form of racism is ok and the other is not that is a blatant contradiction.
i'm not racist against blacks you fucking idiot if i was i would tell they are the top criminals in the states but they are not italians dominate organized crime i just say the truth, the blacks could be though in some suburbs but their impact to organized crime is next to zero, mexicans for example have more impact i bet even in petty crimes, but again who really dominate is the mafia the permanent organized crime the oldest and most entrenched
even in italy, they're nothing. which is why he boosts the italian mafia so much. i was just reading an italian newspaper the other day and seen that an albanian stabbed an italian over a dispute and guess what happened? nothing... the italian victim's family went to the police and the albanian went to jail or left the country, i forget which one. there was no murdered presidents, no blood feud, nothing. i think faciulina's sister takes it up the ass of a nigerian which is why he trys to act so tough online.

watch, now in response to your comment natedogg, he'll bring up the 6 nigerians who died during a dispute with an italian clan and he'll bring up murder rates in the most impoverished italian cities which don't even equal half of compton or flint.
loooooool shut up you moron what are you talking about? north italy? like i said even a 8 years old calabrian is a mini-boss there myself could be a boss there it's enough my southern accent north italy is a joke prove to do it in sputh italy moron there are blood feud that last even 200 years calabrians could kill you just because you throw an egg in some window :D :D :D
murder rates in time of mafia wars in south italy are the highest worldwide palermo in the 80s have a murder rate nearly to 90 for 100.000 higher than even colombia and south africa

NateDogg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NateDogg » September 14th, 2009, 5:50 pm

I was talking about currently, not some ancient mob war 25 years ago, that's the past and the mob doesn't operate like that anymore killing judges, politicians they keep it quiet these days cuz the other way wasn't working and are you saying that Italy or one of the cities in Italy had the highest murder rate in the world to date? I really doubt that when you consider all the poor crime ridden countries like Columbia, Jamaica, Afghanistan, Iraq, Haiti and several African countries.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Unread post by Dobre » September 14th, 2009, 6:08 pm

NateDogg wrote:I was talking about currently, not some ancient mob war 25 years ago, that's the past and the mob doesn't operate like that anymore killing judges, politicians they keep it quiet these days because the other way wasn't working and are you saying that Italy or one of the cities in Italy had the highest murder rate in the world to date? I really doubt that when you consider all the poor crime ridden countries like Columbia, Jamaica, Afghanistan, Iraq, Haiti and several African countries.
There is usually the lowest amount of crime per capita in totalitarian regimes.

How do you compare Iraq and Afghanistan with Jamaica?

Jamaica is a shithole while Iraq and Afghanistan are active warzones. Haiti is as big as a shithole as Jamaica, but has some war like activity. Columbia has constant rebel activity and the drug cartels aren't as much as a problem as they were 25 years ago.

Also, take a look at Mexico for example. It has always been a shithole, but only recently it became a major warzone.

As for African countries, you can't compare that to any other place in the world. It's war in a fully functioning destopia. It's as if there's hundreds of thousands of rebels killing thousands of people everyday and burning hundreds of villages a week and it's normal. If that shit happened in Macedonia, fucking NATO comes rolling in with a 1,000 planes, 5,000 tanks, 10,000 helicopters and 100,000 troops.

I'm just saying if that happened anywhere else in the world, it would be the biggest problem. Instead fuck war, Africans are trying to survive disease, poverty, starvation and living in a sewer slash garbage dump.

Africa is a warzone, Somalia is officially the only state in the world who's type of government is anarchy, as with Antarctica being the only Nazi state.

African slums are worse than South American slums while both are worse than Asian slums whom are worse than European slums whom are worse than North American slums(ghettos).

Anyone who disagrees can come to Radanski pat in my town and I'll show you the Middle East but Russian style, I'll show you the Gypsy school, which places are Al Qaeda central and what the Palestine complex is...and hell, you might even have the pleasure of shaking the hand of alleged drug and organ traffickers while walking down the street with me, depends if they care enough to look at you.

NateDogg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NateDogg » September 14th, 2009, 6:50 pm

I wasn't really comparing Iraq and Afghanistan with Jamaica, I was just listing countries I thought were more dangerous than Italy during the mob wars, according to Facuila there is none.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » September 14th, 2009, 8:43 pm

NateDogg wrote:I wasn't really comparing Iraq and Afghanistan with Jamaica, I was just listing countries I thought were more dangerous than Italy during the mob wars, according to Facuila there is none.
even during the height of crime in italy, there were many, many nations to exceed the murder rate in italy and in the worse italian regions as well. never mind what the retarded person posts. he's almost as dumb as dobre.

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Toronto

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » September 14th, 2009, 8:50 pm

What about the rewanden incident in the 90's...millions were slaughtered

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » September 14th, 2009, 8:58 pm

DutchGangster69 wrote:What about the rewanden incident in the 90's...millions were slaughtered
it's rwanda and 800,000 were slaughtered.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » September 15th, 2009, 9:36 am

even during the height of crime in italy, there were many, many nations to exceed the murder rate in italy and in the worse italian regions as well. never mind what the retarded person posts. he's almost as dumb as dobre
i'm talking of nations without wars civil-wars and genocidies you moron these countries don't count in the statistics of crimes, south italy was the area with the highest world's murder rates in the recent past, even today to a lesser extent several areas are litterally war-zone and some of them have the highest gun-fire murder rate in europe although there are no major mob wars at the moment, when you calculate murder rates you must consider at least 30 years and a long period not just a couple of years

NateDogg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NateDogg » September 15th, 2009, 9:46 am

Even if you don't count official war zones like Iraq and Afghanistan It's pretty safe to say at no time was Italy or even south Italy as bad as the worst areas of Venezuela, Columbia, El Salvador, Jamaica , South Africa etc.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » September 15th, 2009, 9:58 am

Even if you don't count official war zones like Iraq and Afghanistan It's pretty safe to say at no time was Italy or even south Italy as bad as the worst areas of Venezuela, Columbia, El Salvador, Jamaica , South Africa etc.
if you consider italy as a whole never it's logic, i'm talking of south italy that at the time of major mob wars had the highest murder rate in the world... when south italy was independent until 1861 it had the highest murder rate in the world it's evident that north and central italy downsized it, venezuela in the 80s for example was not so dangerous like today, in el salvador there are often civil wars

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » September 15th, 2009, 12:50 pm

Faciulina wrote:if you consider italy as a whole never it's logic, i'm talking of south italy that at the time of major mob wars had the highest murder rate in the world... when south italy was independent until 1861 it had the highest murder rate in the world it's evident that north and central italy downsized it, venezuela in the 80s for example was not so dangerous like today, in el salvador there are often civil wars
either give us a source or go back to getting a blowjob from your sister you hick! you're a complete moron as a person. 98% of everything you write is complete BS with no source.

where is your source of italy's murder rate being the highest at any point EVER IN HISTORY?

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » September 15th, 2009, 1:00 pm

CheGuevara wrote:
Faciulina wrote:if you consider italy as a whole never it's logic, i'm talking of south italy that at the time of major mob wars had the highest murder rate in the world... when south italy was independent until 1861 it had the highest murder rate in the world it's evident that north and central italy downsized it, venezuela in the 80s for example was not so dangerous like today, in el salvador there are often civil wars
either give us a source or go back to getting a blowjob from your sister you hick! you're a complete moron as a person. 98% of everything you write is complete BS with no source.

where is your source of italy's murder rate being the highest at any point EVER IN HISTORY?
I normally dont get into yall lil rivarly but, hes RIGHT where is your source to say something so outrageous...!?

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » September 15th, 2009, 6:34 pm

nahhhh i prefer to get a blowjob from your sister i heard she does it just for 5 euros... you fucking idiot again i'm talking of south italy not italy as a whole, north and central italy are jokes with a very low murder rate, the southern italians are the only who grew up the average of murders there looooooool anyway murder rates don't mean anything the fact that a nation has a very high murder rate it doesn't mean they have a strong organized crime group, in italy like i said the murder rate litterally depends on mafia humor

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » September 15th, 2009, 7:06 pm

so in other words, you don't even have one single source backing you up? not even a pathetic blog of a mexican radio station like usual? go back to getting a blowjob by your sister you genetic defect caused by incest. you're about as worthless as a fyromian and that is truly sad.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » September 15th, 2009, 8:00 pm

so in other words, you don't even have one single source backing you up? not even a pathetic blog of a mexican radio station like usual? go back to getting a blowjob by your sister you genetic defect caused by incest. you're about as worthless as a fyromian and that is truly sad
yeah suck my dick bitch, my sources are accurate i don't take them from balkan blogs lik you usually do, mexican radio station? loooooool it was a serious source you idiot no blogs, i proved all i said was true so shut up and eat it retard down

It once had the highest murder rate in the world

www.addiopizzo.org/public/theguardian_170508.pdf

Post-war official statistics show Corleone to have had the world's highest murder rate

http://www.langdale-associates.com/sici ... /index.htm

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » September 16th, 2009, 1:30 pm

hahahaha, thats the best you could come up with you sorry excuse for a person? one village having a high homicide rate of 277.75 for only three years?
Faciulina wrote:when south italy was independent until 1861 it had the highest murder rate in the world it's evident that north and central italy downsized it
this is what you said. you said SOUTH ITALY. not one tiny little village for three short years. you said southern italy meaning the entire south.

albania had a homicide rate of 100.00 in two months in 1997 and that was the entire nation. you don't see me going around saying

i kid not you, i kid not you looooooooool imagine hole italian mafia. first of all, it's, "i'm not kidding," or "I wouldn't kid you," or "i won't kid you." not i kid not you you comepleter jackass.

lol @ the next town they travelled to after corleone,
We drove on to Piana degli Albanesi, an orthodox Albanian enclave founded in the 15th century by refugees.
Outside the Casa Del Popolo, the old Communist party headquarters, four pensioners sat in the sun, dressed in
heavy tweed suits and peaked caps. The men guided us to a nearby mountain pass, where, on May 1 1947, they
witnessed the massacre of 11 contadini (peasants) when the mafia fired on a Labour Day celebration. Mario
Nicosia, an agile 89 year old with pale blue eyes, and Zerafino Petta pointed to the craggy limestone outcrop
where the shots were fired. "I was saved because I hid behind that rock, but my mate Giovanni got hit," said
Zerafino, his voice still full of emotion. "He was 16 years old."

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » September 17th, 2009, 10:16 am

this is what you said. you said SOUTH ITALY. not one tiny little village for three short years. you said southern italy meaning the entire south.
yes you idiot south italy had the highest murder rates in the world i have sources in books i still din't find it on google when i found i put it don't worry... looooooool albania never had 100 murders for 100.000 even during the revolt in 1997 that eventually should be included in civil-war and it even doesn't count in crime statistics, albania actually has less murders the naples city
lol @ the next town they travelled to after corleone,
We drove on to Piana degli Albanesi, an orthodox Albanian enclave founded in the 15th century by refugees
yeah and what do you laugh moron? a village where some albanian orthodox refuged in 1500s, the ONLY village where the orthodox community has some presence although catholics are the majority even there, you said all sicilians were albanians you are moron and an envious dickhead pretending sicilians are albanians like a kid looooooooooooooool piana degli albanesi is under the control of sicilian mafia the arberesh are nice people and submitted by mafia

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » September 17th, 2009, 2:51 pm

Faciulina wrote:yes you idiot south italy had the highest murder rates in the world i have sources in books i still din't find it on google when i found i put it don't worry... looooooool albania never had 100 murders for 100.000 even during the revolt in 1997 that eventually should be included in civil-war and it even doesn't count in crime statistics, albania actually has less murders the naples city
albania witnessed 3,000 murders in two months (march-may 1997). thats a homicide rate of 100 for the whole country in two months. not to mention the murders kept going up throughout the year. but there were bad and good places.

it wasen't a civil war. civil war means the country is fighting amongst political divisions. this was militias against political circles for power in the country.
yeah and what do you laugh moron? a village where some albanian orthodox refuged in 1500s, the ONLY village where the orthodox community has some presence although catholics are the majority even there, you said all sicilians were albanians you are moron and an envious dickhead pretending sicilians are albanians like a kid looooooooooooooool piana degli albanesi is under the control of sicilian mafia the arberesh are nice people and submitted by mafia
lol, there are 400,000 italians who identify themselves as arberesh moron. not to mention millions of other italians are arberesh but they just didn't keep their culture like some of them did.

southern italian culture has only albanian traditions and customs to thank for their development in culture and rituals. i know that pains you but it's alright. you'll live.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » September 17th, 2009, 3:45 pm

Do you have any actual evidence to support that statement Johnny?

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » September 17th, 2009, 5:12 pm

Azure9920 wrote:Do you have any actual evidence to support that statement Johnny?
Arberesh in Southern Italy

Arberesh: This dialect of Albanian is spoken in several "village pockets" in Calabria, Avellino, Molise, Puglia and Sicily in Southern Italy. There are about 80,000 to 100,000 speakers out of an ethnic population of 260,000.

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/9479/arvanita.html

well there is one quick source that came up. although i've ready many that ranged from 400-800,000 arbereshe in italy as of today. even if there wasen't any reliable information. it's pretty obvious albanians have deeply influenced these people as their cutlure (old italian southern culture) is identical to albanian culture right now and there has been no mass italian immigration to italy so the albanians being influenced by them idea goes out the toilet.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » September 17th, 2009, 9:48 pm

albania witnessed 3,000 murders in two months (march-may 1997). thats a homicide rate of 100 for the whole country in two months. not to mention the murders kept going up throughout the year. but there were bad and good places.

it wasen't a civil war. civil war means the country is fighting amongst political divisions. this was militias against political circles for power in the country
prove it or shut up you fucking moron albania is currently a peaceful place although you want to proof it is dangerous it's a murder rate of 3 for 100.000 loooooooooool naples is 1.000 times more violent
lol, there are 400,000 italians who identify themselves as arberesh moron. not to mention millions of other italians are arberesh but they just didn't keep their culture like some of them did.
yeah what you say is pure shit you miserable liar dickhead you have not any serious sources although balkan blogs claim it, you even contradictc yourself with YOUR OWN SOURCE, you are only a fanatic nationalist dickhead since orthodox communities in italy are not mentioned even in school books and virtually enybody knows about it except you and some balkan morons like you, myself didn't know it i read it in this forum from you who tremendously hype insignificant facts like it looooooooooooool

The Greeks, Croats and Albanians of southern Italy are tiny minorities not enumerated on the official census and virtually ignored by the Italian state. It is hard to estimate the numbers involved and the communities are often no more than small villages where only the older generation retains its own language as mother tongue.

% of population: 0.17% total

http://www.faqs.org/minorities/Western- ... Italy.html

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » September 18th, 2009, 12:15 pm

Faciulina wrote:prove it or shut up you #%@&#%@ moron albania is currently a peaceful place although you want to proof it is dangerous it's a murder rate of 3 for 100.000 loooooooooool naples is 1.000 times more violent
who said anything about the current situation you brainless guido? i was talking about the two months (march-may) in 1997. the current murder rate is not 3 per 100,000. some statistics have claimed 5, others 21, others 28.
yeah what you say is pure shit you miserable liar dickhead you have not any serious sources although balkan blogs claim it, you even contradictc yourself with YOUR OWN SOURCE, you are only a fanatic nationalist dickhead since orthodox communities in italy are not mentioned even in school books and virtually enybody knows about it except you and some balkan morons like you, myself didn't know it i read it in this forum from you who tremendously hype insignificant facts like it looooooooooooool

The Greeks, Croats and Albanians of southern Italy are tiny minorities not enumerated on the official census and virtually ignored by the Italian state. It is hard to estimate the numbers involved and the communities are often no more than small villages where only the older generation retains its own language as mother tongue.

% of population: 0.17% total

fact is, there are hundreds of thousands of arberesh in italy. throughout time, the number has been decreasing as people forget their roots over time through assimilation and inter-mixing. in the 15th century, the governor of calabria was albanian. that is how much of a percentage they were at the time.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » September 18th, 2009, 12:33 pm

who said anything about the current situation you brainless guido? i was talking about the two months (march-may) in 1997. the current murder rate is not 3 per 100,000. some statistics have claimed 5, others 21, others 28
actually balkans and albania are safer than western europe and the murder rate in albania is less than 3 per 100.000... 1997 doesn't even count since it was a sort of civil-war
fact is, there are hundreds of thousands of arberesh in italy. throughout time, the number has been decreasing as people forget their roots over time through assimilation and inter-mixing. in the 15th century, the governor of calabria was albanian. that is how much of a percentage they were at the time.
no no listen carefully you retard, the facts are like the source says and that i showed even to the other balkan moron dobre, the orthodox communities and among them albanians are tiny minorities not enumerated on the official census and virtually ignored by the Italian state and they are about 0,17% of the population, yeah a very big impact looooooooooooool the orthodox albanian or greek or macedonian communities are not even mentioned in the scolastic books in italy and they never had not any impact although it would give you an erection, in fact 99,9% of southern italians are catholic
show me a single source, even from balkan nationalistc blogs, claiming the governor of calabria in 1500s was albanian or just shut up your fucking mouth idiot

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » September 18th, 2009, 1:43 pm

Faciulina wrote:actually balkans and albania are safer than western europe and the murder rate in albania is less than 3 per 100.000... 1997 doesn't even count since it was a sort of civil-war
no it wasen't a civil war moron. give me a source that claims 3 per 100,000 and i'll give you 50 more than state much higher.
no no listen carefully you retard, the facts are like the source says and that i showed even to the other balkan moron dobre, the orthodox communities and among them albanians are tiny minorities not enumerated on the official census and virtually ignored by the Italian state and they are about 0,17% of the population, yeah a very big impact looooooooooooool the orthodox albanian or greek or macedonian communities are not even mentioned in the scolastic books in italy and they never had not any impact although it would give you an erection, in fact 99,9% of southern italians are catholic
show me a single source, even from balkan nationalistc blogs, claiming the governor of calabria in 1500s was albanian or just shut up your #%@&#%@ mouth idiot
For over 500 years, Albanians have played a vital role in the history of Southern Italy. Beginning in 1448, the King of Naples enlisted the help of General Demetrios Reres, of the Albanian army, to help him defeat a rebellious uprising in Naples. In exchange for their aid, Naples's king declared the Albanian general governor of Calabria, granting land to the Albanians in the mountainous area called Catanzaro.

Many of these villages still exist in Southern Italy. Over 800,000 Albanians in Italy speak a language called 'Tosca." Tosca is a type of Albanian distinct to Italy. It is primarily Aberesh ( the native language of Albania), but also contains Italian and traces of Greek. Although Tosca is not an official language of Italy, it can be heard spoken at homes in Albanian-Italian villages like Civita.

http://www.initaly.com/regions/ethnic/arberesh.htm

let's take a closer look into faciulina's source. he claims albanians never made any impact.

The Albanians (Arbereshe) are more numerous than the two other small minorities and may number up to one quarter of a million in total.

Several Albanian speakers have held prominent positions in Italy’s political and religious life and there have been a number of notable Italian writers of Albanian descent.

like being president of italy and the pope of the catholic church :D:D

what a moron faciulina is, we're getting tired of your uncredible sources and the way you leave out the good parts but only highlight the absolute worst parts of the sources. go back to getting head from your sister you italian hillbilly.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » September 18th, 2009, 6:52 pm

what a moron faciulina is, we're getting tired of your uncredible sources and the way you leave out the good parts but only highlight the absolute worst parts of the sources. go back to getting head from your sister you italian hillbilly.
ahahahahahah your so-called sources comes from partial or nationalist sites my sources come from neutral ones albanians had not any impact and the fact southern italians are 99,9% catholic proofs it, arabs governed sicily from 800 to 1100 about and there is not any muslim community in sicily, it means that everyone governed south italy both spanish, arabs, greeks and even italian goverment had absolutely any impact since mafia commanded everything there and landowner conected to mafia, south italy needn't any goverment :D :D :D
albania was under italian control, mussolini litterally invaded it, so all the sons of albanian girls raped by italian soldiers formed an italian communities stronger than orthodox in itay loooooooooooool i'm not a nationalist idiot like you and i even didn't say it but it's the same, albanian girl raped by italians generated a greatest catholic community and they had a huge impact in albanian society looooooooooool