TO CHRISTIANS! -AND ANYBODY ELSE WHO WANTS TO READ-

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
soljakid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: a city thats in USA

TO CHRISTIANS! -AND ANYBODY ELSE WHO WANTS TO READ-

Unread post by soljakid » September 5th, 2009, 5:54 pm

Look, people, have you ever noticed how things get worse and worse? Its, not getting better, only worse... things arent going to change until Jesus comes back, believe that. If you know that GOD IS REAL, DO NOT FORGET THAT THE DEVIL IS REAL TOO. To those reading this, hopefully you believe in the one true God in heaven.. And hopefully you have accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and saviour. Know that Jesus was God's son. Know that Jesus was God in the flesh. Know that Jesus died on the cross for your sins, so that through Him you could be forgiven. Know that God raised him from the dead three days later. Love him. Pray and let God know that you believe, and that you love Jesus. Okay... Im trying to think of the best way to say this... Now, you know how theres people in this world that trying to do God's work... at the same time there are satanist trying to do his work. and maybe you're like, 'yeah, so what? Bunch of dumb kids, or adults running around being stupid. Not affecting me.'. IMAGINE THIS, tho... satanist being MUCH more organized then you think... SO organized, in fact, they're pulling strings in the government, ACTUALLY CONTROLLING THE GOVERNMENT... okay, look, people, there IS such a group... maybe youve heard of ILLUMINATI?

Tupac spoke on them.. i think that they might have killed him because of that. I think Michael Jackson was trying to let some people know.. now he's dead. prodigy.. immortal technique.. they have both spoken about them. i think prodigy and immortal technique PLAY like their against them, but really are with them..

Notice how the entertainment industry seems to try to promote sinful things so much? MORE AND MORE.. THEY ALSO USE SUBLIMINAL MESSAGES THAT MANY ARENT AWARE OF. In movies, TV shows, MUSIC, video games, EVEN CARTOONS THAT KIDS ARE WATCHING..THE ILLUMINATI WANT TO GET YOU AWAY FROM GOD. AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. THEY DONT WANT YOU TO HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH JESUS.HIGH LEVEL 'FREE MASONS' work with these illuminati. They are satanic. JAY Z, and MANY OTHER RAPPERS/MOVIE ACTORS, PEOPLE IN THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY are FREE MASONS. basically YOU DONT GET ANYWHERE IN THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY IF YOU ARE NOT INVOLVED. whether the person involved realises it or not.. but MANY DO. MUSIC IS A POWERFUL TOOL. ILLUMINATI HAVE BEEN USING MUSIC TO INFLUENCE PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY SINCE BACK IN THE 70's, maybe earlier, TO INFLUENCE PEOPLE NEGATIVELY... LIKE ROCK MUSIC WAS A HUGE WAY FOR THEM TO GET A HOLD OF A LOT OF PEOPLE. THERE HAVE BEEN REPORTS OF ROCK STARS SELLING THEIR SOULS FOR FAME. LITERALLY. ITS NOT A JOKE. RAP STARS HAVE EVEN TALKED ABOUT THIS IN THEIR SONGS CONCERNING THEMSELVES. As the rap scene moved in, the Devil started working heavily through that. They trying to brain wash people. THEY ARE ALSO STARTING TO REALLY JUST THROW THIS STUFF IN PEOPLES FACES, AND STILL MANY ARE NOT REALIZING.

Maybe some of you have heard Chris Browns new song 'Fallen Angel'... LISTEN to THE LYRICS. Its about Satan. Jay Z has a song called 'Lucifer'. YOU CAN PLAY SONGS BACKWARDS AND HEAR MESSAGES IN THEM. I dont know if anybody has any type of audio player on their computer to do it, but if so.. GO AHEAD, SEE FOR YOURSELF. THESE ILLUMINATI HAVE BEEN CONTROLLING OUR PRESIDENTS FOR SOME TIME NOW. Our government is working toward a NEW WORLD ORDER with other power structures in different countrys. IT IS NOT FAR OFF. SWINE FLU scares, 9/11 (An inside job by the government.), the war in Iraq... it's all part of a conspiracy. this might sound crazy, but it's real. Notice all this 'urban wear' with all symbols that people don't even know what it means? it's occult symbols a lot of it, and people don't realize. what's with the sudden explosion of all this 'skull wear' promoting death? they're pushing this stuff on people, and people are going along with it not realising what's really up, nor are they stopping to question the stuff. they just blow it off like 'oh, its just fashion.'. its MORE than that. CHECK THIS SITE OUT!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/stayvigilant#play/favorites

LOOK AT THE YOUTUBE VIDEOS, HOPEFULLY YOU WILL REALIZE. AFTER YOU LOOK AT THE VIDEOS, YOU CAN DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH IF YOU WANT, OFF THE COMPUTER. THEM GETTING THIS NEW WORLD ORDER IS INEVITABLE. ITS BEEN PROPHESIZED IN REVELATIONS IN THE BIBLE.

PEOPLE, GOD DOES NOT WANT YOU IN A STREET GANG, LIVING A CRIMINAL LIFE OF SIN.. I BELIEVE THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE CAUGHT UP IN THAT WHOLE 'THUG MENTALITY', GET RICH OR DIE TRYIN BULL CRAP. I BROKE AWAY FROM IT. YOU CAN TOO. TRUST IN GOD. REMEMBER HE WANTS US TO DO GOOD, TO BE GOOD PEOPLE. THE MUSIC IS PLAYING A BIG PART IN NEGATIVELY INFLUINCING SO MANY PEOPLE. THE MOVIES.. TV SHOWS.. AND KNOW, THE MEDIA IS LIARS. THEY ARE CONTROLLED BY THE GOVERNMENT. ON IMPORTANT ISSUES THEY FEED THE PUBLIC HALF TRUTHS, STRAIGHT UP LIES. THESE BEEN ILLUMINATI HAVE BEEN AROUND A -LONG- TIME. THEY HAVE BEEN SETTING THINGS UP IN THIS COUNTRY SINCE IT'S BEEN ESTABLISHED. PLEASE, IF YOU DESIRE TO KNOW THE TRUTH WITH WHATS GOING ON ABOUT THIS STUFF, THEN CHECK THE SITE OUT!

http://www.youtube.com/user/stayvigilant#play/favorites

I TRULY BELIEVE THE END IS NEAR. WAKE YOURSELVES UP, PEOPLE! READ YOUR BIBLES! ASK GOD TO GUIDE YOU! DON'T LET THE EVIL INFLUENCES OF THE WORLD DRAW YOU AWAY FROM GOD!

IF YOU HAVE FRIENDS, OR MAYBE FAMILLY, THAT DON'T BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST, THEN BRING THE GOSPEL TO THEM. TRY TO GET THEM TO BELIEVE. Heaven IS real, and SO IS HELL! I KNOW THAT YOU DON'T WANT YOUR LOVED ONES GOING TO HELL!

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: SUR SIDE LOS ANGELES

Re: TO CHRISTIANS! -AND ANYBODY ELSE WHO WANTS TO READ-

Unread post by joker123 » September 6th, 2009, 3:35 pm

YEA UR RITE I AINT CHRITIAN THO BUT YEA TUPAC TALKED ABUT THE GOVERNMENT TAKIN OVER AND THAT HE WAS GOIN TO TELL THE PPL ABUT IT BUT SINCE THE GOVERNMENT FOUND THEY SAID LETS SEND GUYS TO POP HIM...YEA with MJ I THINK IT WAS BECAUSE OF THE SAME THING BUT THERES A LOT OF RUMORS ABUT THIS MOST PPL THINK PAC IS STILL ALIVE AND HE SAID IT IN HIS SONGS IF U LISTEN TO THEM WHEN U REWIND IT BACKWARDS IT LEDS A MESSAGE...

soljakid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by soljakid » September 6th, 2009, 5:37 pm

I -STRONGLY- urge you to accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior!

Romans 10:9 - That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

I've got a feeling things are going to get bad VERY SOON! Obama already is getting things in place for martial law! I heard something recently that he'll be able to 'take over' the internet, too. Something about 'if the situation calls for it'. They can make whatever reason they want. You want to be saved when Jesus comes back!

soljakid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by soljakid » September 6th, 2009, 5:45 pm

ALSO - I don't think people should get this swine flu vaccine thats coming out. I think swine flu isn't even that serious, and that the government is over hyping it. It's at least one thing that there using as a reason to set up martial law. If you get swine flu, im pretty sure you'd be able to ride it out. Now, as far as the shot goes, I think that's actually gonna make people sick like FOR REAL. do some research on Youtube. type in 'swine flu hoax'.

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by joker123 » September 6th, 2009, 7:25 pm

soljakid wrote:ALSO - I don't think people should get this swine flu vaccine thats coming out. I think swine flu isn't even that serious, and that the government is over hyping it. It's at least one thing that there using as a reason to set up martial law. If you get swine flu, im pretty sure you'd be able to ride it out. Now, as far as the shot goes, I think that's actually gonna make people sick like FOR REAL. do some research on Youtube. type in 'swine flu hoax'.
yea about that i think the government created it so it could get rid of ppl and they think the economy will fix but it wont!

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » September 9th, 2009, 6:29 pm

Someone ban this guy for spamming every time he makes a topic!

soljakid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by soljakid » September 10th, 2009, 11:16 am

I just wanna wake some people up to whats going on... I mean no harm.

soljakid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by soljakid » September 10th, 2009, 11:17 am

I just wanna wake some people up to whats going on... I mean no harm.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » September 10th, 2009, 11:27 am

Well do it with 1 thread per topic. It's annoying seeing this forum flooded with your topic about throwing up E's for East Coast & then you come back again to flood it with this.

soljakid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by soljakid » September 10th, 2009, 2:28 pm

joker123 wrote:
soljakid wrote:ALSO - I don't think people should get this swine flu vaccine thats coming out. I think swine flu isn't even that serious, and that the government is over hyping it. It's at least one thing that there using as a reason to set up martial law. If you get swine flu, im pretty sure you'd be able to ride it out. Now, as far as the shot goes, I think that's actually gonna make people sick like FOR REAL. do some research on Youtube. type in 'swine flu hoax'.
yea about that i think the government created it so it could get rid of ppl and they think the economy will fix but it wont!

yo, joker, you should really check out this youtube page:

http://www.youtube.com/user/stayvigilant

start out with the 'Rap/R&B ILLUMINATI - FREEMASON - NWO RELATED' playlist....

ALSO, i noticed something on here...
go to the 'Myspace.com people, post your URL' section on this forum...
notice the dude 'hardknocce9' just posted some stuff on there... well, i was curious and checked out his myspace page. yo, scroll down to his comments section, and you'll see a person that commented.. '*** LOVEBONE ***'..... the person sent him one of those 'Do you like me?' things.. and it got a picture of a girl, whatever... BUT, yo, LOOK at lovebones default pic image... its some FREEMASON shyt... thats like the main image they use to represent theyselves. i was like wtf... click on they name to see they profile or whatever.. (it says its a DUDE, 32 years old or whatever.. but yet in the 'Do you like me?' comment they sent him they show a picture of a girl with it. i dont even know whats up with that.) but, yo, go to lovebones pictures, and you'll see 'kojak mason pictures' as one of the albums.. click on the album, and you'll see like some wild pictures whatever promotin freemason shyt... just struck me as odd, and got me thinkin.. maybe freemason's/mason supporters come on here and like try to get information/influence people on here... just some thought. what u think, dude?

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » September 11th, 2009, 3:00 am

MMRbkaRudog wrote:Well do it with 1 thread per topic. It's annoying seeing this forum flooded with your topic about throwing up E's for East Coast & then you come back again to flood it with this.
this

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by joker123 » September 12th, 2009, 9:56 pm

soljakid wrote:
joker123 wrote:

yo, joker, you should really check out this youtube page:

start out with the 'Rap/R&B ILLUMINATI - FREEMASON - NWO RELATED' playlist....

ALSO, i noticed something on here...
go to the 'Myspace.com people, post your URL' section on this forum...
notice the dude 'hardknocce9' just posted some stuff on there... well, i was curious and checked out his myspace page. yo, scroll down to his comments section, and you'll see a person that commented.. '*** LOVEBONE ***'..... the person sent him one of those 'Do you like me?' things.. and it got a picture of a girl, whatever... BUT, yo, LOOK at lovebones default pic image... its some FREEMASON shyt... thats like the main image they use to represent theyselves. i was like wtf... click on they name to see they profile or whatever.. (it says its a DUDE, 32 years old or whatever.. but yet in the 'Do you like me?' comment they sent him they show a picture of a girl with it. i dont even know whats up with that.) but, yo, go to lovebones pictures, and you'll see 'kojak mason pictures' as one of the albums.. click on the album, and you'll see like some wild pictures whatever promotin freemason shyt... just struck me as odd, and got me thinkin.. maybe freemason's/mason supporters come on here and like try to get information/influence people on here... just some thought. what u think, dude?
ARITE I SEE WAS UP

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » September 13th, 2009, 12:26 am

This thread made me shake my head.

soljakid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by soljakid » September 13th, 2009, 3:45 am

Azure9920 wrote:This thread made me shake my head.

im tellin u, this illuminati shit for real... jus check the page out, dude. evidence gon speak for itself. i aint even bullshittin u.

go ahead and start out with the RAP/R&B ILLUMINATI' playlist on the right hand side... its for real, yo.

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » September 13th, 2009, 9:29 am

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » September 13th, 2009, 2:22 pm

soljakid wrote:

im tellin u, this illuminati shit for real... jus check the page out, dude. evidence gon speak for itself. i aint even bullshittin u.

go ahead and start out with the RAP/R&B ILLUMINATI' playlist on the right hand side... its for real, yo.
Maybe I'd have a little less trouble believing you if you didn't keep quoting youtube video's.

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by joker123 » September 13th, 2009, 3:34 pm

YEA TUPAC SPEAKS IT IN HIS SONGS DATS Y I THINK N OTHER PPL that HE GOT SHOT 4

soljakid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by soljakid » September 13th, 2009, 7:44 pm

Azure9920 wrote:
soljakid wrote:

Maybe I'd have a little less trouble believing you if you didn't keep quoting youtube video's.

like i said, if you watch the videos, THE EVIDENCE IS GON SPEAK FOR ITSELF, dig? maybe if you'd actually check out what im talkin bout, youd realize.

eMachine
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by eMachine » September 21st, 2009, 2:36 am

If you are scared of the 'illuminati' then what are you doing claiming to be Christian? Doesn't that fear go against believing God is more powerful than humans?

soljakid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by soljakid » September 21st, 2009, 11:02 am

eMachine wrote:If you are scared of the 'illuminati' then what are you doing claiming to be Christian? Doesn't that fear go against believing God is more powerful than humans?
believe me when i tell you im not scared... im just trying to wake people up. pretty soon, the internet probably gonna be gone, or 'highly censored' due to some type of false flag from the puppet obama about a BS 'cyber attack'... there goes the best medium for exchanging mass amounts of information to mass amounts of people.. you KNOW you cant rely on mainstream media (CNN, FOX, etc.), for the most part, to tell you whats really goin on with the government. martial law right around the corner... they want it happen. they either want people to 'arm up' and revolt, or they gon use their 'swine flu' BS to make it happen... they basically jus waitin for an excuse to implement it... oh, yeah, the economic crash.... that might cause some riotin to give em an excuse... and what everybody gonna do with them dollars that they been robbin, sellin drgs or whatever else they selln to hustle, pimpin, stealin, and goin to work for aint got no more value to em? and they tell its gonna be the 'amero' thats used now... or maybe the chip shit. people need to wake up... like i said, all that gangster shit aint where its at. its not what God wants, but despite what you might believe, ITS WHAT THE PRESIDENT WANT. HE LIKE THAT SHIT. fukn devil worshippin mother fker.... anyway, i got myself out that shit. i just recently realized what the fuck is really up. BELIEVE ME when i say im not scared... i want christians thats maybe out there 'in the mix' messin up like i was to check that shit, and do somethin that really matter. and id like non christians to turn to Jesus, and accept him as their Lord and Savior. I want people to WAKE THE FUK UP TO WHATS REALLY GOIN ON. OBAMA IS WORKING TOWARD THIS NEW WORLD ORDER. THE SHIT IS FOR REAL. ITS GON GET REAL FUKN CRAZY. THEY ALSO WANNA USHER IN A ONE WORLD RELIGION. PEOPLE, WHEN THIS ANIT-CHRIST COME BRING ABOUT THIS 'PEACE', DO NOT BE DECIEVED AND DO NOT WORSHIP HIM. WHEN JESUS COME BACK EVERYBODY WILL KNOW. YOU WANNA BE SAVED WHEN HE DOES. look, even if you dont believe in God, check the page out like I said, AND THE VIDEOS WILL SHOW YOU EVIDENCE. I hope somebody actually takes the time to look while they have a chance... peace.
check it out

SpiritualKnight
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: waco

Unread post by SpiritualKnight » September 12th, 2018, 2:03 am

Russ Dizdar is a current preacher/former ohio police chaplain, who speaks about the massive satanic cult activity going on in ohio, and other states/places. (his facebook is: https://www.facebook.com/russ.dizdar). He lives in summit county, ohio - he helps people that are born into satanic cults get out, receive salvation, and provides protection to them, and also helps bring healing from a condition they often impose on members from birth, called multiple personality disorder (MPD - also known as DID, dissociative identity disorder), which they use to help keep members under control/hidden.. The satanic covens/cult groups do this through various methods of torture from birth, to bring about a 'split' in the personality through trauma - then hypnosis (and other essentially brainwashing techniques) are used on the 'split personalities', which are 'programmed' (so to speak) to be obedient and do the work. The process is known/documented as satanic ritual abuse (SRA - look it up..) - the man russ helps get salvation/healing for ALL the personalities, and can help provide means of escape/protection for those that want out of these satanic cults/secret society groups.These satanic cult groups I'm talking about are part of the anti-christ's satanic army that's spoken about in the prophetic bible verses of revelation (revelation 16:13-14, revelation 19:19), and are secretly operating inter-connected HEAVILY all over the country, and in other places world wide... They have people operating covertly at all levels of government, education, entertainment, law enforcement, and religions/religious groups (pretending to be one religion, while secretly they're a satanist), and they are VERY ORGANIZED, AND VERY ACTIVE. (*Note* also youtube search: 'cia and satanism' - ted gunderson, a former FBI member, has some really valuable/interesting information concerning this topic.. also look up 'MK-Ultra', and 'project bluebird'.... there are official government files/documents available online, concerning this stuff.) These are the last days (matthew 24), and the end of this world as we know it is not far off. These satanic cults engage in the act of casting spells/hexes on people, as well, but christians are able to combat this with the power of God them through prayer, and also deliverance for the satanic witch's can be attained. The preacher russ has powerful spiritual warfare teachings (Judges 9:57, Matthew 16:18-19, Mark 16:16-18, Luke 10:18-20, Acts 13:1-12, Acts 16:16-18, Ephesians 6:10-17) - witchcraft is real (Deuteronomy 18:10-11, Luke 10:18-20, Romans 16:10, Acts 19:18-29, 1 Timothy 4:1, Revelation 2:24), and these satanic covens/cult groups are heavily into it, doing human sacrifice and other things for demonic empowerment (2 Kings 21:6, Matthew 16:26-27, Luke 4:5-7, Acts 8:9-1, Revelation 18:23), and are involved in/tied to child kidnappings, much of the sex trafficking/sex slave stuff, serial killers (for example: charles manson, and richard ramirez -AKA the night stalker, who was from texas...), and also many people believe that some of the mass murderer's/shooters that have been arrested are potentially satanic cult coven members/victims of the satanic ritual abuse, themselves... This stuff is VERY REAL, and it is a VERY SERIOUS SITUATION - the man russ provides massive concrete evidence concerning this matter, and I have a qucik/powerful overview teaching that's posted at the top of my page, with a few links attached to it, that will help bring a strong understanding concerning the situation, while providing evidences as well. PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS MATTER, IT IS VERY IMPORTANT! (my face book is: https://www.facebook.com/kenny.jackson.5011)