The 25'ers drop out gang

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Gabriel

The 25'ers drop out gang

Unread post by AztecNinja » May 29th, 2009, 8:03 am

I 1st heard of these fools about 6 years ago, I guess they are a gang that formed on the PC yard made up of ex -Surenos and maybe even some Woods. Not tooo sure about these dudes, anyone got info? Who are their rivals? Do they allow Northerners?

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: The 25'ers drop out gang

Unread post by MARTINEZ » May 29th, 2009, 9:20 am

Q-vole Aztec

Si'mon. I seen one of these prison specials that featured these vatos

25 = Mexican Peseta

supposedly they run the PC yardas... make others pay renta /extortion / and even pimp the putas on the yards

I had never heard of them until about 6 months ago, when I saw that shit on TV.... My jaw dropped.

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AztecNinja » May 29th, 2009, 9:32 am

MARTINEZ wrote:Q-vole Aztec

Si'mon. I seen one of these prison specials that featured these vatos

25 = Mexican Peseta

supposedly they run the PC yardas... make others pay renta /extortion / and even pimp the putas on the yards

I had never heard of them until about 6 months ago, when I saw that shit on TV.... My jaw dropped.
Whats up homie! Just trying to make my work day go by fast,Its embarassing to say, but I got a homeboy who is a real weirdo, you know those vato's that smoked "the one" and never came down. Well my homeboy saw him downtown and gave him a ride to his pad, the weirdo ex-homie was telling my good homeboy about a new thing he was involved with called 25 that was basically standing up to "the powers that be". Anyway my good homie called me after words and we discussed what he heard from the weirdo. We dismissed it as "that fool smoked too many frios", then I saw about 6 months ago the same show your speaking on and it all made sense. Not sure what the weirdo did to end up on the PC yard but as far as I know he always had a good name. The only thing I could think of is, when we had the verde he might have received a good beat down and took it personal.

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » May 29th, 2009, 9:42 am

Sabes que homie

On the special that I saw …they had this one big ass 6’3 280 ~ lb Chicano from Clanton 14th St who had a big ass “25” tattood on his chest

I was “WTF”

But you’d be surprised how many vatos get themselves in a wreck over petty shit

Most get fuck over because they use drogas in there

And get a debt they can’t pay

Then that shit doubles every so often

Eventually if they don’t pay ….they get a Verde…

It’s not they were cowards, simply they were getting booked for money reasons

So these vatos/woods hit the PC yarda and they’re mad at the world and say “fuck it, were doing our own thing now”

………

In Y.A. there were a few so down ass “Levas” that got dropped for petty shit, picked up a frajo off the floor or some stupid ass reason

Eventually thse Levas had their own car, and some were down for chingazos

2 or 3 of them catch a “Firme Vato” by his lonesome and it’s Dog pile on the Rabbit time! ahahahaha

Same shit

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AztecNinja » May 29th, 2009, 9:55 am

MARTINEZ wrote:Sabes que homie

On the special that I saw …they had this one big ass 6’3 280 ~ lb Chicano from Clanton 14th St who had a big ass “25” tattood on his chest

I was “WTF”

Most get fu-- over because they use drogas in there

So these vatos/woods hit the PC yarda and they’re mad at the world and say “fu-- it, were doing our own thing now”

………

In Y.A. there were a few so down ass “Levas” that got dropped for petty shit, picked up a frajo off the floor or some stupid ass reason

2 or 3 of them catch a “Firme Vato” by his lonesome and it’s Dog pile on the Rabbit time! ahahahaha

Same shit
Thats funny, I was thinking the same thing that fool from Clanton was a big Mexicano, good point on drugs and petty politics getting solid vatos in a wreck. I know some other strait killer that end up getting in a wreck because he couldnt keep his homosexual tendencies intact. That situation blew my mind cause this vato was a strait fool, and he had mad hynas. A little off topic, but one of my bro-in-laws is gay, and he was at my pad and he asked for a ride to his homies pad, well I took him and this homo live behind the Big Catholic church on Bklyn by ford in Lopez, well I met his homie and he was all tatted up kinda looked like a fool but none the less a homo. It turned out he used to be Skrappy from LopezMV, not sure if you heard of this vato, but this fool was strait queer.

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Unread post by sickside » June 1st, 2009, 9:08 pm

lol

Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by 282828 » June 11th, 2009, 12:04 am

most the maravilla vatos are gay anyway. and anyone on a pc yard is a coward. theres killers there for sure, ruthless and all that shit but they still asked to be protected. thats what cowards do. theres people that owe money and just take what they got coming. are they stupid or solid?

thats funny that they actually bang that shit though.

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by shing » June 13th, 2009, 10:20 am

AztecNinja wrote:
MARTINEZ wrote:Sabes que homie

I was “WTF”

Most get fu-- over because they use drogas in there

So these vatos/woods hit the PC yarda and they’re mad at the world and say “fu-- it, were doing our own thing now”

………

Same shit
Thats funny, I was thinking the same thing that fool from Clanton was a big Mexicano, good point on drugs and petty politics getting solid vatos in a wreck. I know some other strait killer that end up getting in a wreck because he couldnt keep his homosexual tendencies intact. That situation blew my mind cause this vato was a strait fool, and he had mad hynas. A little off topic, but one of my bro-in-laws is gay, and he was at my pad and he asked for a ride to his homies pad, well I took him and this homo live behind the Big Catholic church on Bklyn by ford in Lopez, well I met his homie and he was all tatted up kinda looked like a fool but none the less a homo. It turned out he used to be Skrappy from LopezMV, not sure if you heard of this vato, but this fool was strait queer.

there's more gay cholos than you think. there are two clubs right next to each other in hollywood and on fri and sat nights you can all the them queers in line trying to get in. and they don't look gay. the are all dressed up in their gang style clothing looking like they just stepped out of the hood.

ridincitiesforever
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Monterey Park

Unread post by ridincitiesforever » June 29th, 2009, 11:20 pm

282828 wrote:most the maravilla vatos are gay anyway. and anyone on a pc yard is a coward. theres killers there for sure, ruthless and all that shit but they still asked to be protected. thats what cowards do. theres people that owe money and just take what they got coming. are they stupid or solid?

That's what I heard about MV also, a homie of mine who was from White Fence told me, that some from Clover 13 was also gay? not sure, if true or not.

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AztecNinja » June 30th, 2009, 5:51 am

ridincitiesforever wrote:
282828 wrote:most the maravilla vatos are gay anyway. and anyone on a pc yard is a coward. theres killers there for sure, ruthless and all that shit but they still asked to be protected. thats what cowards do. theres people that owe money and just take what they got coming. are they stupid or solid?

That's what I heard about MV also, a homie of mine who was from White Fence told me, that some from Clover 13 was also gay? not sure, if true or not.
Yeah, its risky from ESC, that fool is strait gay. I grew up in Clovers hood and still have familia there. That fool is pretty known.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by 282828 » June 30th, 2009, 11:57 am

i think clovers got a few fags, even a tranny. not even talkin shit.

and clanton has the infamous mousey.. haha yall heard of her/him?

ridincitiesforever
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Monterey Park

Unread post by ridincitiesforever » July 1st, 2009, 11:32 pm

I also remember once I was sporting a plain blue shirt thinking i was from some asian gang, a cholo hit me up with some real queer look. You can tell he was gay right on the spot and this was around the Westside. He had his eyebrows plucked and also had a high pitched voice a bit with an unmarked face. I couldn't take him serious for that and i forgot which varrio was this from, but this was a story to kind of bring up for the laughs.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » July 2nd, 2009, 7:13 am

Yo he was really trying to 'bang' on you homie lol

TCC19
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Victorville CA

Unread post by TCC19 » July 2nd, 2009, 6:21 pm

Cold Bear wrote:Yo he was really trying to 'bang' on you homie lol

LOL ^^^^^ I got a question if you are in the P.C yard and bang a dropout gang what happens to you if you decide to dropout of that gang. I mean how could they get mad at you when they're all dropouts themselves lol and where would they put the guy if the the gang wanted to harm him he's already in P.C.

REEBOK

Unread post by REEBOK » July 5th, 2009, 9:53 pm

GOOD QUESTION !

a guy on another fourm said that 18 had a couple gay gang leaders that younger members are really afraid of them ...

GJIMAS180
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: SALT LAKE CITY

Unread post by GJIMAS180 » July 6th, 2009, 2:51 pm

AztecNinja wrote:I 1st heard of these fools about 6 years ago, I guess they are a gang that formed on the PC yard made up of ex -Surenos and maybe even some Woods. Not tooo sure about these dudes, anyone got info? Who are their rivals? Do they allow Northerners?
nortenos have there own dropout gangs called nuevas flores and northern ryders

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 6th, 2009, 3:14 pm

GJIMAS180 wrote:
AztecNinja wrote:I 1st heard of these fools about 6 years ago, I guess they are a gang that formed on the PC yard made up of ex -Surenos and maybe even some Woods. Not tooo sure about these dudes, anyone got info? Who are their rivals? Do they allow Northerners?
nortenos have there own dropout gangs called nuevas flores and northern ryders
Yup, New Flowers & bulldogs have do's too. Never heard much about that NR, but heard of them too.

rvc
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: houston

Unread post by rvc » July 6th, 2009, 11:06 pm

Yeah I saw that show with the 25ers. But come on, The Gayboy Gangsters?!Now thats some crazy ish.

TCC19
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Victorville CA

Unread post by TCC19 » July 7th, 2009, 12:14 am

rvc wrote:Yeah I saw that show with the 25ers. But come on, The Gayboy Gangsters?!Now thats some crazy ish.

OMG I've been waiting for somebody to bring that up lol that shit was a trip.

yardstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Dago

Unread post by yardstick » September 9th, 2009, 4:07 pm

not talking dhit...but there are a few of gay cholos that i knew of too..

one from a Logan Heights clicka
one from Sherman
one from Varrio Chula Vista
all San Diego gangs

I'm not gonna bring up their AKA's.

Those varrios found out about them...and the varrios basically gave them the unlimatum-leave the hood and don't come back. One did and he got smashed on by a few vatos. One was also told to get his tattoos removed-or suffer the consequences.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Unread post by MENACE18 » September 11th, 2009, 3:54 pm

REEBOK wrote:GOOD QUESTION !

a guy on another fourm said that 18 had a couple gay gang leaders that younger members are really afraid of them ...
18 HAS HYNAS WHO ARE BI AND LESBIAN BUT THATS IT,NONE OF THE HOMIES ARE GAY,IF YOUR GUY AND U GAY WE WONT LET U IN,IF UR GAY WE JUMP U OUT

BullaBritches
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: SOUTH BAY SAN DIEGO

Unread post by BullaBritches » September 12th, 2009, 1:04 am

MENACE18 wrote:
REEBOK wrote:GOOD QUESTION !

18 HAS HYNAS WHO ARE BI AND LESBIAN BUT THATS IT,NONE OF THE HOMIES ARE GAY,IF YOUR GUY AND U GAY WE WONT LET U IN,IF UR GAY WE JUMP U OUT
Yeah, I've known a bunch of San Diego hoods with lesbians and bisexual girls. There's one hood know that is presently known to have a grip of lesbians and bisexuals.

In regards to the bisexuals, I think some straight girls were labled as bi, because they had been pressured to go girl/girl/boy with some of the homies in those hoods.

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » September 23rd, 2009, 12:05 am

ummm what hood is that? drop the names man drop the names......

BullaBritches
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BullaBritches » September 23rd, 2009, 12:13 pm

wickedthoughtts wrote:ummm what hood is that? drop the names man drop the names......
the notorious one right now is OTNC..suppost to be a few lesbian hynas reppin right now.
VCHULAVISTA had a few back in the day
IMPERIAL and DEL SOL

man...must be a SOUTH BAY thing! tell all your girls not to drink the water down there!

OTNC and VCV always had a name as hoods with alot of down ass cholitas.....VCV more so-cause the homies were always being locked

rollinthru

Unread post by rollinthru » September 24th, 2009, 12:47 pm

An older relative was telling me that 18th Street has a homo set in Hollywood area. He was dead serious, but I dont know if I believe it. Sounds like BS rumors bored ass people in country pass around.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Unread post by MENACE18 » September 24th, 2009, 3:44 pm

rollinthru wrote:An older relative was telling me that 18th Street has a homo set in Hollywood area. He was dead serious, but I dont know if I believe it. Sounds like BS rumors bored ass people in country pass around.
homos,homies from the hood dont even talk guys in theyre family if they gay,ive seen some gay cholos but they werent real gang members,but if some 1 was gay and from 18st they wud get kicked out,shit in hollywood we only got ws18st hollywood gangsters and alot of homies from ns18st clickas live in hollywood,thats just BS spread

yardstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Dago

Unread post by yardstick » September 25th, 2009, 4:11 pm

Bulla..you letting your cousin post on your profile?

More on gay cholos: Sidro, there is this story in a book about a three homeboys from Sidro tricking a male tourist into a hotel room near the tracks. One once they got him in, they robbed him, and one of the Sidrenos made him suck his dick. Sick motherfucker! Hate to be that homeboys celly.

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » September 30th, 2009, 8:30 am

i don't know what's more disturbing. him doing that or his friends don't mind being around him. that be funny though, "if you fuck with me i'll have my homie fuck you up. for reals" hahahaha...hey the otnc broads cute or what? or do they just look like a bunch pelones too

BullaBritches
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BullaBritches » September 30th, 2009, 3:56 pm

yardstick wrote:Bulla..you letting your cousin post on your profile?
naw...shorty a couple of times...he's too lazy to get an account-but he always want to post shit when he reads-when im on.

BullaBritches
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BullaBritches » September 30th, 2009, 4:03 pm

wickedthoughtts wrote: ...hey the otnc broads cute or what? or do they just look like a bunch pelones too
2 that i see look meaner than the homeboys. they got their hair-but thay look and dress like like dudes still. most those lebians from hoods look like vatos-an some are even more down! you cant even tell it a girl until they turn around! imagine that-you hit up an ese all hard like, and then he turns around and socks u up good-and its a girl! i saw a baldy chola in ELA once. she was fierce looking! only time i have ever seen a pelon chola! dont know whos hood i was in though-but it was in the county section of ELA. fuckin LA though! gangbanging is on a whole nother level up there! only thing close in SD is ESD and part of SESD. not that SD is soft though. just different.

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » November 28th, 2009, 2:33 pm

BullaBritches wrote:
wickedthoughtts wrote: ...hey the otnc broads cute or what? or do they just look like a bunch pelones too
2 that i see look meaner than the homeboys. they got their hair-but thay look and dress like like dudes still. most those lebians from hoods look like vatos-an some are even more down! you cant even tell it a girl until they turn around! imagine that-you hit up an ese all hard like, and then he turns around and socks u up good-and its a girl! i saw a baldy chola in ELA once. she was fierce looking! only time i have ever seen a pelon chola! dont know whos hood i was in though-but it was in the county section of ELA. fuckin LA though! gangbanging is on a whole nother level up there! only thing close in SD is ESD and part of SESD. not that SD is soft though. just different.

I see that you guys believe there's gay cholos. and you only mention that you see some here and there. If you wanna see it with your very own eyes. Go to Club Arena 6655 Santa Monica Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90038 on a saturday night and you will tons of gay cholos holding hands like it's the thing to do. once you see it, you'll shit bricks.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » November 28th, 2009, 7:36 pm

shing wrote:
BullaBritches wrote:

I see that you guys believe there's gay cholos. and you only mention that you see some here and there. If you wanna see it with your very own eyes. Go to Club Arena 6655 Santa Monica Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90038 on a saturday night and you will tons of gay cholos holding hands like it's the thing to do. once you see it, you'll shit bricks.

LOl Someone go check it out!