Gangs in Amsterdam research

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
Zingu
What city do you live in now?: Amsterdam

Gangs in Amsterdam research

Unread post by Zingu » January 24th, 2009, 9:30 am

I've been wondering for a while now how the list of gangs is compiled in the great city of Amsterdam. I know that when compared to other cities, Amsterdam isn't that bad to live in as an individual. Then again, there is a lot of gang activity in the more poor neighborhoods. I wonder if you guys could help me compile a list of them? That is, if there are any people that know things about the dutch gang culture.

This is what I know:

You have the 'Hopi Boys', a Gang centred in the Amsterdam projects called: Bullewijk. The people in it are mostly from the Antilles and Suriname. Black people to call it short.

The Hangout, A youthchapter of the Hells Angels consisting mainly of white people. They are from the Spakler area.

There is a chapter of the Bloods in the Gein area, although I dont know for certain if they are affiliated with the Bloods in the States. Probaly not.

AFCA, the Ajax hooligans, can be called a gang too I think.

And this is were my knowledge ends. So, if there is anyone else who can enlighten me about the current situation in Amsterdam, feel free to help out. Thanks in advance!

Kyo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Gangs in Amsterdam research

Unread post by Kyo » February 7th, 2009, 9:07 pm

Yes.Ajax hooligans are a gang (im talkin about the F-side's "finest",not about kids who support Ajax)).They do various stuff on the side.

sickntwisted
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickntwisted » October 19th, 2009, 7:38 am

stupid afc ain't no gang the are hooligangs is a difference im from 89th fsb but i,m born on curacao and lived in la till i was 19 and moved to rotterdam and the hopiboys are from the bijlmer hoptille and yes you got a lot of"gangs"in amsterdam but they ain't like bloods and crips they yust crews and hustsle click no gangbangin BS tho

WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WIP » October 20th, 2009, 4:22 am

sickntwisted wrote:stupid afc ain't no gang the are hooligangs is a difference im from 89th fsb but i,m born on curacao and lived in la till i was 19 and moved to rotterdam and the hopiboys are from the bijlmer hoptille and yes you got a lot of"gangs"in amsterdam but they ain't like bloods and crips they yust crews and hustsle click no gangbangin BS tho
my homeboy told me the same thang. he just got back from amsterdamn. said the were clickd up but werent Bs or Cs. he was killin me about seein 12 muhaf*ckaz jump a dude bustin him with bicycles.

gershawn
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Amsterdam

Unread post by gershawn » June 19th, 2011, 10:45 am

Yeah you've got the hopi boys some more gangs in the bijlmer area. there from suriname and the antillen.

I also have seen a lot of crips hanging out in the waterlooplein and nieuwmarkt area in the centrum, spraying tags and selling some mary. mostly surinam or antillian, saw some dutch there too, and some eastern europeans and turks. one pulled out a gun in a fight and there was one who stabbed someone with a knive two weeks ago

bloods are in some areas in gein near the bijlmer area and there a few moroccans in bos en lommer (west) who wear red bandanas and hang out but aren't banging.

in the chinatown there are Triads chinese maffia and near there on the wallen (red light destrict) is owned by eastern european maffia families like hungarian and albanian.

turkish maffia coming from rotterdam too, there was a drive-by in west by them and killed someone from another family.

EuroTrash

Unread post by EuroTrash » August 28th, 2011, 1:14 am

No b and cees in Amsterdam just some young guys watching to much hip hop.Nobody wants that BS overhere.We don't want to bury our friends.We want to party and have fun.Keep the blue and red out of Holland.No need for that.