Do Blacks dispute that Mexicans originated LA gang culture??

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Re: Do Blacks dispute that Mexicans originated LA gang culture??

Unread post by youngspade » November 6th, 2009, 10:11 am

MENACE18 wrote:homie its a LA gnag culture,no chi town,and even if stones are aroud,alot of hispanic varrios are older than them

NO THERE NOT, for sure, IN LA, but even in LA if it wasnt for the fall of the PANTHER PARTY we would still have gangs like we DID! Also, you guys gotta REMEMBER, those gangs that are NOW something ARE THE SAME FUCKING GANG just a evoloutionized NAME hense, CRIP or BLOODS. Slauson Boys, ALL THAT SHIT WAS Started when you guys FIRST gangs popped up! Slauson Boyz = 60z! BIG FUCKING DIFFERENCE!

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » November 6th, 2009, 10:55 am

jdm894g wrote:this myuga dude is off his rocker....

i went to washington prep from 87-91 and it was a predominately black school(90%) as most schools were during that time in SCLA.

i went to high school with the founders of KWS-TEXTER, REESE, SIN, HYPE, WEB....

NBT..oh my god, are you kidding me...OGs-REAR, PUNISH, RENER, USER, JAPER, REZENT all Black minus RENER. They all were from TAC in 87 when I got in. TAC was half BLACK at that time.

CMA..criminal minded artist...started by CASTRO 86-87...We rocked shit at Bret Harte.

CCA-founded by blacks..LER, KEEN, ZEEN...had the cheech wizard on manchester and vermont back in 87. Much props to CASIO as well.

FS(fu-- SOCIETY)-south bay...started by THEORY ONE(NTSK) in 90....another black crew..and had other races from the south bay.

OLD SCHOOL BLACK CREWS: SCA, Together We Chill, SHOW NO MERCY, NEXT TO SERVE in the early days(FLEX, SPIROE, SENEK, etc)

a crew that never actually stopped piecing from the late 80s was RTN...CRE8. still holding it down to this day.

Dont get it twisted that BLACKS didnt have any thing going.

SHOUT TO MY NIGGA SERCHONE AOB RTDK UTI...the upest dude with slap tags...a black dude.

It may not have been a lot of us in the 90s, but there were enough to hold it down. A lot moved on to other things. moved out of LA or cali, banging, college, etc.

RAZEONE TAC-FSk last nigga in TAC...RIP FLYONE RIP RAREONE GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!!!!!
i forgot about these names you throwing out, i remember them all.....

If you were into Hip Hopshit and road the RTDs back then, you couldnt help but to pay attention to this scene, niggas running up to buses in broad day light, it was insane....This Brown Pride dude doesnt even know what an RTD bus is, he'slate in the game, he's from the MTA generation..

If you went to Washington, you Remember Clever and DEF (r.i.p 1987), and the Mural on Imperial & Van Ness

DEF is the Crew yall hero CARTOON the famous TATTOO artist was from, he was Flame back then, running around with niggas.

Then you had those dudes off Slauson and Hoover, Rish, Search aka Fabe, and Pre, the last two are from 52Broadway Gangsta now...

Flex and NTS, now 53 Avalon Gangstas

list goes on........

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » November 6th, 2009, 12:01 pm

CMA..criminal minded artist...started by CASTRO 86-87...We rocked shit at Bret Harte.
i went to Bret Harte with this Dude, he lived on the 9-0 side off Barringcross...
I am speaking on the 90s , MANG!
This faggot ass racist is back peddling, check out his old post, you was speaking in General..

The KWs are some notorious MEXICANS
This is After the Fact

KWS has a Yard on the Slauson Train Tracks on between Normandie and Vermont

Check out this Black dude from KWS sending this Vato...

SURENOS and NORTENOS coming some 40 years before CRips and Bloods
No agruement there, but there was many Black gangs, that came b4 Crips and Bloods, that either got absorb into the Crips and Bloods or played out...

Purple Hearts, Outlaws, Slausons, Bishops, Avenues, Gladiators, Sportsman Park Boys, Figuroa Boys, Businessmen,Brims, Chain Gang, the list goes on, all pre-date Crips and Bloods...
, he 2 most notorious gangs in the country just happened to pick up the same flags ( ROLLS EYES) and the same dress and same tattoo styling , since we can pinpoint mexicans coming first , now its all got dam debatable!.........but nah when theirs any kind of proof of something being possible started by blacks now everybody copied?!
If you look at old Crip Pictures, i dont see them looking like Cholos,, they didnt talk like Cholos, walk like Cholos, no hair nets, no khakis pulled up to their Chins, none of that..

i dont Remember Cholos wearing Leather Coats,

The Zoot Suit Style of Dress came straight out of the JAZZ SCENE, thats how the Jazz Musicians Dressed, the Jazzz Clubs were up and down Central Avenue from Downtown to South Central to Watts...All that Jive Takl, Slick Talk,Be Bop'n those dance moves, thats Nigga Shit homie

The Oldies you hold so dear to your Heart, is nothing but Rythym and Blues, song by Blacks..

Hip Hop Culture is Rappin, Breakin, Poppin, Dj'n, and Grafitti Art, all nigga shit homie

What are Latino kids listen to, how are theydressing, calling eachother nigga, kept it 1-100 Bro!

ried to take the jazz ,oldies or hip hop from you**** but you wanna keep taking everything you like from us and then turn around and say you invented it......we got a 100 year history in this bitch.We aint no new booty Cambodian immigrants , who dress mexican ,get tatted mexican , talk black, and claim a blood or crip set.........WE HAVE OUR OWN THING. And for reals when I look back at what we did first and what you guys do afterward its really debatable as to who owns the soul of underground when you guys cant hardly come up with anything on your own. You got YOUNG GOTTI, DON CORLIONI, LIL LUCHESSE, slang words like FUGAZI- and on and on and on.........coming and biting off the italians ---and thing is I wouldnt give 2 PHUGS about it ---because IMITATION is teh]HIGHEST FORM OF FLATTERY, but now I gotta sit here and get into how the PHUG many years we been doing it BEFORE YOU_..........because all of a sudden I am debating the history of SHIZNIT that I thought we ALL knew.
Every ethnic group has band toether to form a Group or gang, nothing special about that bronco.....

I see you read a couple of books on this site that gives the Chicanos a gang scene dating back to the 1900, 1910, 1920, 1930's..

My question is, were these really gangs, or just clubs..

what kind of gang banging could they have done back then..

Most houses were built in the 30's and 40's..

L.A looked like Riverside County back then, all Agricultural Land, Cattle Ranches..

The Mexicans lived in Colonies, segregated Areas, movement restricted by the WHites, couldnt live in certain areas, they worked the Whites Fields, like how yo usee n Central Valley California..

So what was really going on in Racist Segragated California back then?????

---------

I was watching some shit on Discovery Channel last nite on the AB of Texas, this dude was sounding just like this Vato on here, if i closed my eyes i couldnt tell the difference...

he was yapping about how the white man invented all these different things, how the rest of us copy and benifeted from Whitemans inventions...

Same type of shit this Vato is screaming about...

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » November 6th, 2009, 12:05 pm

MENACE18 wrote:everybody has their own shit,hispanics started from crews and became barrios,blacks had clubs who turned into crews,taggers theyre were probably ppl from different races doin that shit before it became big,black hoods arent as old as hispanic hoods

me i got some issues with blacks but not with all,i got respect for homies from black hoods,from my hood,but some of u black guys be talken bout black hoods from the 30s 40s,theyre not around so theyre not older then the hispanic barrios like white fence,38st,maravillas,clanton 14th,all those hood are still up and active,the hoods u guys are talken bout died out years ago,even if they started before some hispanic hoods that dont make them older unless they still goin,hispanics and blacks got their own shit

i feel you dog, 18st started in 1969, the same year as the Crips..

And the 18s in the Jungle and Rancho Park aint around no more either, Rimpau and Hollywood 18s are a thing of the past too,so yall you right, gangs play out......

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » November 6th, 2009, 12:09 pm

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Whittier

Unread post by mayugastank » November 6th, 2009, 12:43 pm

youngspade wrote:
MENACE18 wrote:homie its a LA gnag culture,no chi town,and even if stones are aroud,alot of hispanic varrios are older than them

NO THERE NOT, for sure, IN LA, but even in LA if it wasnt for the fall of the PANTHER PARTY we would still have gangs like we DID! Also, you guys gotta REMEMBER, those gangs that are NOW something ARE THE SAME #%@&#%@ GANG just a evoloutionized NAME hense, CRIP or BLOODS. Slauson Boys, ALL THAT SHIT WAS Started when you guys FIRST gangs popped up! Slauson Boyz = 60z! BIG #%@&#%@ DIFFERENCE!

Man your a joke you arguing about the obviousness of it all!! There is not one gang in the nation of any GOT dam race anywere from east to west-north to south older then the Varrios of East LA . Get that?? black gangs going back to the 50 is a big deal ---when you watch gang land or any other show it tells you from the members own mouths there 50+ year history......like its a big deal ...........50 year old black gangs are called tradition ! what a freaking joke! the VAST majority of Chicano gangs in the VAlley (SGV) and most of LA go back past 50 years , shit in ELA thats considered a NEW HOOD!So now when you pop up with a black hood sporting the same colors and wearing alot of the same things ----getting tatted the same , doing EVERYTHING we started ,but giving it your own spin ----oh dear GOD , that isnt imitation , oh no!! that is building on something or adding FLAVA to it , or making it betta!! or whatever the PHUG excuses you fools use. All I see is mimicking, biting and messing up something original and turning something smooth into a freaking joke for the late nights to were EVERYONE outside LA thinks , gangstas dress like SNOOP and get PHUGED up tatts like THE GAME. The gangs you name all take their start to the 1940s.......and later SLAUSONS--1940s, GLADIATORS 1950s ......on and on , by then we had the 3rd or possible fourth of EAST LOS gangsters........and thing is if people were down for the SLAUSONS and lived it, theyd still be kicking up dust, it didnt happen in ELA, were a huge gang just died out , little notorious hoods liek the FENCE , were their from the start and guess were they still at TODAY?? Yup same spot!It chaps you that your gangs are a freaking copy and a poor one at that. Sitting here arguing with your blind ass about how the crips and bloods didnt copy the red and blue from the SUR/NORTE, what a freaking stupid ass argument. ANy freaking idiot can see how that came about --their is no way 2 such Notoriuous gangs living and getting locked up together didnt know what the other was doing ........shit I can name just about all the HOOVER CLICKS and ECC clicks and call out by name their enemies and name about some 20 dudes from each HOOD. And that wasnt even me trying to learn the shit, it just when yor getting locked up and dealing with the same peeps you get to know what and who the people are . Off top I can name about 50+ black hoods I knew and met fools from and fools I knew to be riders that were from WSP and straight Gz from the 30s and Pstones. Fools that went thru that YA eval and alot about black street culture. SO DONT TELL ME --BLACKS DIDNT KNOW WHAT HISPANICS WERE DOING or WHATEVER YOU SAYING. I ran into black OGs that would tell you about the DOGTOWN crips and their beef with the Clovers and AVENUES and going back the to start of the crips. And how they liked the vatos getdown and their rides. But our history in ELA is alot more established and older and their ISNT a VATO ALIVE TODAY who can tell you when WE STARTED , cuz theyd have to be over a 100 years old . NOw just get past it ...and move on

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » November 6th, 2009, 12:50 pm

xxx wrote:
MENACE18 wrote:everybody has their own shit,hispanics started from crews and became barrios,blacks had clubs who turned into crews,taggers theyre were probably ppl from different races doin that shit before it became big,black hoods arent as old as hispanic hoods

me i got some issues with blacks but not with all,i got respect for homies from black hoods,from my hood,but some of u black guys be talken bout black hoods from the 30s 40s,theyre not around so theyre not older then the hispanic barrios like white fence,38st,maravillas,clanton 14th,all those hood are still up and active,the hoods u guys are talken bout died out years ago,even if they started before some hispanic hoods that dont make them older unless they still goin,hispanics and blacks got their own shit

i feel you dog, 18st started in 1969, the same year as the Crips..

And the 18s in the Jungle and Rancho Park aint around no more either, Rimpau and Hollywood 18s are a thing of the past too,so yall you right, gangs play out......

OUCH THAT HURT >>>>>>>>>>>>>I SEE YOUR A REAL PROFESSIONAL WHEN IT COMES TO CUTTING A FOOL DOWN WITH HIS OWN WORDS.....the 18street gang is a new booty ass click full of rejects and sod busters, they are a click off the Clanton Gang, and decided to break away. This fool MENACE acting like 18st got some history , they are one of the newest VARRIOS in LA. And like alot of gangs in the West Los , they didnt keep true to the East Side and bounced away and started being about quantity instead of quality. THe Clanton gang originally started off as a click from WF. So did the TOONERVILLES and PF. 18 street is just about numbers and half their members cant even speak english ---that gang doesnt get alot of respect outside their varrio. If you hit any yard or juvenile, they are usually the outsiders.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » November 6th, 2009, 1:05 pm

xxx wrote:
i went to Bret Harte with this Dude, he lived on the 9-0 side off Barringcross...
This faggot ass racist is back peddling, check out his old post, you was speaking in General..

This is After the Fact

SURENOS and NORTENOS coming some 40 years before CRips and Bloods
No agruement there, but there was many Black gangs, that came b4 Crips and Bloods, that either got absorb into the Crips and Bloods or played out...

Purple Hearts, Outlaws, Slausons, Bishops, Avenues, Gladiators, Sportsman Park Boys, Figuroa Boys, Businessmen,Brims, Chain Gang, the list goes on, all pre-date Crips and Bloods...
, he 2 most notorious gangs in the country just happened to pick up the same flags ( ROLLS EYES) and the same dress and same tattoo styling , since we can pinpoint mexicans coming first , now its all got dam debatable!.........but nah when theirs any kind of proof of something being possible started by blacks now everybody copied?!
If you look at old Crip Pictures, i dont see them looking like Cholos,, they didnt talk like Cholos, walk like Cholos, no hair nets, no khakis pulled up to their Chins, none of that..

i dont Remember Cholos wearing Leather Coats,

The Zoot Suit Style of Dress came straight out of the JAZZ SCENE, thats how the Jazz Musicians Dressed, the Jazzz Clubs were up and down Central Avenue from Downtown to South Central to Watts...All that Jive Takl, Slick Talk,Be Bop'n those dance moves, thats Nigga Shit homie

The Oldies you hold so dear to your Heart, is nothing but Rythym and Blues, song by Blacks..

Hip Hop Culture is Rappin, Breakin, Poppin, Dj'n, and Grafitti Art, all nigga shit homie

What are Latino kids listen to, how are theydressing, calling eachother nigga, kept it 1-100 Bro!

ried to take the jazz ,oldies or hip hop from you**** but you wanna keep taking everything you like from us and then turn around and say you invented it......we got a 100 year history in this bitch.We aint no new booty Cambodian immigrants , who dress mexican ,get tatted mexican , talk black, and claim a blood or crip set.........WE HAVE OUR OWN THING. And for reals when I look back at what we did first and what you guys do afterward its really debatable as to who owns the soul of underground when you guys cant hardly come up with anything on your own. You got YOUNG GOTTI, DON CORLIONI, LIL LUCHESSE, slang words like FUGAZI- and on and on and on.........coming and biting off the italians ---and thing is I wouldnt give 2 PHUGS about it ---because IMITATION is teh]HIGHEST FORM OF FLATTERY, but now I gotta sit here and get into how the PHUG many years we been doing it BEFORE YOU_..........because all of a sudden I am debating the history of SHIZNIT that I thought we ALL knew.
Every ethnic group has band toether to form a Group or gang, nothing special about that bronco.....

I see you read a couple of books on this site that gives the Chicanos a gang scene dating back to the 1900, 1910, 1920, 1930's..

My question is, were these really gangs, or just clubs..

what kind of gang banging could they have done back then..

Most houses were built in the 30's and 40's..

L.A looked like Riverside County back then, all Agricultural Land, Cattle Ranches..

The Mexicans lived in Colonies, segregated Areas, movement restricted by the WHites, couldnt live in certain areas, they worked the Whites Fields, like how yo usee n Central Valley California..

So what was really going on in Racist Segragated California back then?????

---------

I was watching some shit on Discovery Channel last nite on the AB of Texas, this dude was sounding just like this Vato on here, if i closed my eyes i couldnt tell the difference...

he was yapping about how the white man invented all these different things, how the rest of us copy and benifeted from Whitemans inventions...

Same type of shit this Vato is screaming about...

Zoot suits first gained popularity in Harlem jazz culture in the late 1930s, where they were initially called drapes.[11] The zoot suit became very popular among young Mexican Americans, especially pachucos in Los Angeles. Anti-Mexican youth riots in Los Angeles during World War II are known as the Zoot Suit Riots. In modern day popular culture, Zoot Suits became popular from the song, "Zoot Suit Riot", by the Cherry Poppin' Daddies.

..........................................................OKAY I done it time and time again on this forum........................here goes a little something that relates to what you saying ------Their is 2 differnt opinions on it ---EL PASO was supposedly were the first zootsuits showed up. BUt ill give you the above just to get it straight with you .............zootsuits poularity was from the late 30s to the mid 40s,.............heres a list of gangs in ELA active today , that go beyond the late 30s.........if you believe ELA gang culture started with the ZOOTSUITS you are SMOKING !! iT was a bump on the long tradition of ELA gangsterism. Something you shoud be aware of considering that MOST of what is black street culture came from it. ..........................

LIST PRE-ZOOTSUITS..........38th street, Clanton, WF, MARAVILLA, ROCKWOOD, GAHERTY LOMAS, CANTA RANAS, CHINO SINNERS, AVENUES, CLOVER, DOGTOWN, EL MONTE FLORES< HICKS, VARRIO NUEVO ESTRADA, TOONERVILLE,PUENTE13, BASSETT GRANDE, EL SERRENO, ...........if I had more time I would name even more.........dont be pulling that slight of hand and trying to throw up the ZOOTSUIT period to show we copied you or that our gang history started at that point. Becasue thats a GOT DAM LIE. Some of the gangs I named go some 20 years before ZOOTSUITS.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » November 6th, 2009, 1:37 pm

Is That Kid Frost the Rapping Chicano from East L.A hanging out with Mayates????

ISNT a VATO ALIVE TODAY who can tell you when WE STARTED , because theyd have to be over a 100 years old . NOw just get past it ...and move on
-----

What Varrio was around in 1909?

Just think about what Los Angeles looked like in 1909.....

WHat Barrio Wars was crackin back then 1900's - 1930's?

------------------------------------------

Jazz Scene & The Zoot Suits

ca. 1930s --- Jazz musician Cab Calloway wearing a white zoot suit and holding a baton. --- Image by © Bettmann/CORBIS

-----------------------------------
http://www.allaboutjazz.com/reviews/r1099_106.htm

Central Avenue Sounds: Jazz In Los Angeles (1921-1956)

The West Coast has, until lately, been neglected in the story of jazz. The standard tale goes something like this: Jazz was born in New Orleans, migrated to Chicago with Louis Armstrong, then over to Kansas City and New York. What we knew of The West Coast was that Charlie Parker and Dizzy Gillespie delivered bebop to the uninformed in 1945 causing an exodus of homegrown talent to New York including Charles Mingus, Dexter Gordon, and Art Pepper.

Central Avenue from downtown Los Angeles to Watts was a thriving cultural center much like Harlem was to New York I thought I’d never say this, but thanks to segregation and land use restrictions, African Americans moving to California to find work wound up on Central Avenue. Thus it became the social and cultural center of their community. Black owned clubs operated near the ‘whites only’ Cotton Clubs of their era. Not until after World War II did deed restrictions end; that, coupled with City Hall harassment, effectively ended this cultural cauldron scattering the African-American community throughout Los Angeles. During this 35-year period Hollywood stars rubbed elbows with local butchers and barbers as jazz flourished on Central Avenue.....

Central Avenue Sounds: Jazz In Los Angeles (1921-1956) doesn’t so much establish a West Coast Sound, that would come later with cool jazz, as much as it verifies a legitimate scene. The street that ran from Downtown to Watts was a viable setting for musical and artist expression.

--------------------------

EVRBODY COPIES EVERYBODY

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Unread post by MENACE18 » November 6th, 2009, 5:02 pm

mayugastank shut the fuck up ese,talken bout half of 18st cant speak english,maybe the mara 18s in central and south america but over here in the u.s and all over the world we can,homies over there even can speak it as a matter of fact,18st been around since 1959 got started by knightowl and 3 younger vatos who were brothers known as the lopez brothers

18st in prison, were the deepest hood in LA county jail we run that shit any1 whos been there will tell you who runs that shit,we got homies who fuck up vatos in there and the homies barely gonna get out but we dont give a fuck

we aint no click of clanton 14th,knightowl wanted to be a click called clanton 18th but theyre veteranos said no its clanton 14th or nada so knight owl said fuck it and we started the 18st gang

and to that black vato who said if the old ass hispanic barrios were clubs or gangs,another black guy was sayin black CLUBS were started before hispanic gangs,aint no difference,gangs all started as groups

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » November 6th, 2009, 7:15 pm

if you believe ELA gang culture started with the ZOOTSUITS you are SMOKING !! iT was a bump on the long tradition of ELA gangsterism. Something you shoud be aware of considering that MOST of what is black street culture came from it. ..........................
I dont know about all this ELA Gangsterism b4 the Zoot Suits, im not sure what these Groups Criminal Activiities were back then, were they labeled gangs back then, did they call themselves gangs at that point in time?

i just Imagine the American Image in Los angeles California in the Early 1900's, The Wild West, unpaved streets, b4 World War 1 & 2, Segregations at its High Point, Argricultral Fields, Colonias, Cattle Ranches, Pueblos, Missions......

Be specific, what about Black Street Culture came from ELA Gangsterism?

Tell Us How Mexicans and Blacks dressed, talked, and acted the same in the 40's, 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's

Lets start matching up shit in here, see if your theory fits.....

--------------------------------------

Ethnicity

areas of northeastern Los Angeles had heavy Anglo populations until the 1930s, when the development of whites-only areas in Mid-Wilshire and the West Side drew away most of the area's Anglo population.

In the southern portions of the region, there were also large and diverse non-Hispanic populations; Boyle Heights was heavily Serbian, Jewish, and Japanese, and Lincoln Heights was heavily Italian. However, most of these groups moved to segregated suburbs after World War II, and Mexicans who had been forced into squalid slums such as Boyle Heights' infamous "The Flats" (later the site of the infamous Aliso Village housing project) seized the opportunity to move into the region's housing at low prices. With the exception of a small but distinct Filipino population in areas such as Eagle Rock, Glassell Park and Atwater Village, the region was primarily Mexican American by 1950.

From the turn of the 20th century until World War II, Boyle Heights served as the hub of Southern California's Jewish community. Kosher delis, bakeries and other Jewish businesses dominated Brooklyn Avenue -- now Cesar Chavez Avenue. In the 1950s, the Eastside neighborhood's Jewish population began to decline, with many leaving for West Los Angeles and the San Fernando Valley.

----------------------------------------------------
LIST PRE-ZOOTSUITS..........38th street, Clanton, WF, MARAVILLA, ROCKWOOD, GAHERTY LOMAS, CANTA RANAS, CHINO SINNERS, AVENUES, CLOVER, DOGTOWN, EL MONTE FLORES< HICKS, VARRIO NUEVO ESTRADA, TOONERVILLE,PUENTE13, BASSETT GRANDE, EL SERRENO, ...........if I had more time I would name even more.........dont be pulling that slight of hand and trying to throw up the ZOOTSUIT period to show we copied you or that our gang history started at that point. Becasue thats a GOT DAM LIE. Some of the gangs I named go some 20 years before ZOOTSUITS.
if I had more time I would name even more
Yeah, go grab your City of Qurtz Book, or was it the Gangs Of Los Angeles book by that Cop....

Must of these Gangs you mentioned werent gangs but Colonias, a source of Labor for the Anglos back then.....

Rockwood, are you serious? You must be from Rockwood..

Rockwood is a 1980's Football Team turned Gang

Rockwood Street Locos, i have a homeboy that used to be from there, when they used to play Football games against a gang called The Rascals in the Belmont High Area, his Uncle are Gs from 18St, thats whos hood that used to be...

If Your Talking about e/s Rockwood who Merge with Gerhaghty Loma in the Late 80's/Early 90's??????

I f i remember right, our buddy on here from the Lott, explained the e/s Rockwoods were part of that Stoners Era, i might be wrrong, but thats my final Answer!!!

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » November 6th, 2009, 7:25 pm

Mayuga arguements jump around too much, working for his mexicans are superior bit, but when you use the same logic for blacks he has something else to say.

jdm894g
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by jdm894g » November 6th, 2009, 8:43 pm

xxx wrote:

This is After the Fact

We may actually know each other.

yeah I remember that piece they did for clever on imperial. I rmember the shit Ceez did on western and imperial on the red brick building.

I know KWS was started by Blacks and was predominately black well into the early 90s. After that I dont know what happened. I graduated in 91 and went to college. But overall our numbers in so cal started to dwindle and all this racist shit started hitting the streets.

CASTRO used to work at autozone...i believe he was a manager at one point.

PRE...ran into him about a month ago..along with MOEZART. saw cre8. It was a little graff show on 93rd/vermont. Mostly brothas getting down. Mark7 was there, too.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » November 7th, 2009, 12:25 am

xxx wrote:
if you believe ELA gang culture started with the ZOOTSUITS you are SMOKING !! iT was a bump on the long tradition of ELA gangsterism. Something you shoud be aware of considering that MOST of what is black street culture came from it. ..........................
I dont know about all this ELA Gangsterism b4 the Zoot Suits, im not sure what these Groups Criminal Activiities were back then, were they labeled gangs back then, did they call themselves gangs at that point in time?

i just Imagine the American Image in Los angeles California in the Early 1900's, The Wild West, unpaved streets, b4 World War 1 & 2, Segregations at its High Point, Argricultral Fields, Colonias, Cattle Ranches, Pueblos, Missions......

Be specific, what about Black Street Culture came from ELA Gangsterism?

Tell Us How Mexicans and Blacks dressed, talked, and acted the same in the 40's, 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's

Lets start matching up shit in here, see if your theory fits.....

--------------------------------------

Ethnicity

areas of northeastern Los Angeles had heavy Anglo populations until the 1930s, when the development of whites-only areas in Mid-Wilshire and the West Side drew away most of the area's Anglo population.

In the southern portions of the region, there were also large and diverse non-Hispanic populations; Boyle Heights was heavily Serbian, Jewish, and Japanese, and Lincoln Heights was heavily Italian. However, most of these groups moved to segregated suburbs after World War II, and Mexicans who had been forced into squalid slums such as Boyle Heights' infamous "The Flats" (later the site of the infamous Aliso Village housing project) seized the opportunity to move into the region's housing at low prices. With the exception of a small but distinct Filipino population in areas such as Eagle Rock, Glassell Park and Atwater Village, the region was primarily Mexican American by 1950.

From the turn of the 20th century until World War II, Boyle Heights served as the hub of Southern California's Jewish community. Kosher delis, bakeries and other Jewish businesses dominated Brooklyn Avenue -- now Cesar Chavez Avenue. In the 1950s, the Eastside neighborhood's Jewish population began to decline, with many leaving for West Los Angeles and the San Fernando Valley.

----------------------------------------------------
if I had more time I would name even more
Yeah, go grab your City of Qurtz Book, or was it the Gangs Of Los Angeles book by that Cop....

Must of these Gangs you mentioned werent gangs but Colonias, a source of Labor for the Anglos back then.....

Rockwood, are you serious? You must be from Rockwood..

Rockwood is a 1980's Football Team turned Gang

Rockwood Street Locos, i have a homeboy that used to be from there, when they used to play Football games against a gang called The Rascals in the Belmont High Area, his Uncle are Gs from 18St, thats whos hood that used to be...

If Your Talking about e/s Rockwood who Merge with Gerhaghty Loma in the Late 80's/Early 90's??????

I f i remember right, our buddy on here from the Lott, explained the e/s Rockwoods were part of that Stoners Era, i might be wrrong, but thats my final Answer!!!

BOYLE HEIGHTS _LINCOLN HEIGHTS --these are my stomping grounds...born and raised in MONTEBELLO....home to the MMVs , the history of white fence says they started in direct response to italians and russians and jewsin these areas.........LOS AVENIDAS, are a gang going back way back,some argue before any gang in LA , white italian or jew.THE FENCE claims they were before AVES but I dont know, WF says they started in Boyle Heights, early as the 1900s but for a fact they were already around heavily by the 1920s as their are storys in the LA times archives naming them as the gang of MISCREANTS CALLING THEMSELVES THE WHITE FENCE GANG. The trial of the 38th street gang happened , The trial consisted of dozens of members of the gang, the were well established by the 1940s. ROCKWOOD, is a gang that was an original click off of a gang called GAUGE that eventually became the Maravilla click of the same name.ROCKWOOD died out and was brought back to life around 1970. Your talking about gangs here dude not some PEEWEE set liek the slausons who couldnt hold on. The gangs 38th go back and have a history longer then just about every gang, dont take my word for it just look up the sleepy lagoon trial, youll see just how deep WE WERE and how we dressed , theres dozens of pICS on it

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » November 7th, 2009, 8:56 am

rockwood aint shit,u wont see any of them in the sts,they got shitload of turf taken from homies from WS18ST CLCS

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » November 8th, 2009, 10:00 pm

MENACE18 wrote:rockwood aint shit,u wont see any of them in the sts,they got shitload of turf taken from homies from WS18ST CLCS

MAn are you still pumping up 18street? that fake fronting ass PAISA gang, EYTEEN ESTREET!!freaking paisa ass hood. JUmping in anybody that just crossed the
border just so you look deep?? Earlier I heard you say that 18st runs county....what a freaking joke --I was their when your homeys got the greenlight in 2003 ,half your homeys PCd up ....their is such a hatred for that hood that other varrios that were greenlit just got checked and occassionally a beatdown but usually it was on the up and up . Your varrio is such a lame ass hood that SURENOS from every county took the oppurtunity to check some soft ass vatos from your PAISA ass gang in.Gangs of your homeys locked it up. Thats pretty much were 18street started having issues with the SUR. After that you had lil clicks of 18 claiming to nt be Surenos. Since they were getting treated bad in LA county, stabbed ,slashed and beat up and PCd, alot of your homies said fuck that and started saying they were not SURENOS, any fool like that during the late 90s was checked in quick .....a few fools I knew from my time around got checked in. But really 18 street got some riders but alot of your homies is just some lame ass NO SPEAKE ENGLICH type border brothers that try to dress like gangsters and get it all messed up ,wearing JOKERS jerseys and NIKE cortez with fat laces , like some lame asses. Stop trying to pump up your Varrio cuz out of all SURENO gangs your 18 street has got the least respect. The NS 18 and ES clicks are dead in the WATER. Cudahy and Bell Gardens clicks arent even around --------stay out of EAST LOS with your paisa ass hood.....Keep your ass on the WEST with all them other immigrants , AREMENIANS, GYPSYS< KOREANS AND SALVIs........shit your hood jumps in all those immigrants,......hahaha

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: 408

Unread post by ~J~ » November 9th, 2009, 1:33 am

Mayuga, sometimes you got some true unbiased things to say but man most the other stuff is way off the mark!

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » November 9th, 2009, 1:36 am

~J~ wrote:Mayuga, sometimes you got some true unbiased things to say but man most the other stuff is way off the mark!

J~ I always tell the truth even when I am lying......*SCARFACE*

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » November 9th, 2009, 8:48 am

your fucken stupid mayugastank,yea very few homies in the states are illegals and even the 1s who are u cant even tell cuz they lived in the states since they were 2 or 3 dipshit,raised around homies from the hood and taught to bang the best,and wtf u talken bout bell gardens ss18st tds are deep and in cudhay too,we control more shit than mudhay 13 does dumbass,quit talken shit u aint from a barrio anyways,if surenos so down how come they cudnt take out maravillas,opal st,even us,we had a green light on us and surenos still didnt do shit,if were so lame how come la eme came to us to join them so that ms wouldnt get out of line,they told us no more blacks we still got black 18s and new 1s to,dee from tiny malditos black,dee from dimented minded gangsters black,big gus 54th tls black,smokey smiley drive gangsters,so quit talken all this shit bout my hood leva,and ur stupid as fuck we stand on our own,we aint a sureno hood leva,only ss18strs say they surenos cuz they are the rest dont rep that shit cuz we aint,and nah u probably be watchin those documentaries bout mierdas and how they say 18 has any1 in,to join us pendejo u gotta prove ur down for the barrio,shit the homie shyboy from ss18st kws been in mexico since june and hes waitin to get an ok from the homie so that he cud start up a clicka in michoacan and hes makin the vatos show theyre down for the hood and ready to do or die for the one eight

we got the least respect,look at culver city,their barrio filled with cops patrollin 24/7,not cuz theyre crazy but just to catch vatos from hoods,look at barrio mojados,40 ounce,the brats,what hood is makin noise,none of them,only hoods who always been makin noise is 18st,florencia use to in the 90s but now they try to get all buddy buddy with other sureno hoods that use to be their enemies,ask for a vato named lil homie from florencia neiborhood clicka,that vato tryed kissen the ass of vatos from big hazard who said straight up fuck his hood,dis vato aint a youngster either hes 23,the only sureno hood i respect is es playboys cuz those vatos are actually puttin in work and are how florencia use to be,either ur from our hood or we blast you,u ever see us click up with another barrio to handle beef with another hood like a majority of sureno hoods have,no,cuz we stand alone,

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » November 9th, 2009, 9:19 pm

MENACE18 wrote:your #%@&$% stupid mayugastank,yea very few homies in the states are illegals and even the 1s who are u cant even tell because they lived in the states since they were 2 or 3 dipshit,raised around homies from the hood and taught to bang the best,and wtf u talken bout bell gardens ss18st tds are deep and in cudhay too,we control more shit than mudhay 13 does dumbass,quit talken shit u aint from a barrio anyways,if surenos so down how come they cudnt take out maravillas,opal st,even us,we had a green light on us and surenos still didnt do shit,if were so lame how come la eme came to us to join them so that ms wouldnt get out of line,they told us no more blacks we still got black 18s and new 1s to,dee from tiny malditos black,dee from dimented minded gangsters black,big gus 54th tls black,smokey smiley drive gangsters,so quit talken all this shit bout my hood leva,and ur stupid as fu-- we stand on our own,we aint a sureno hood leva,only ss18strs say they surenos because they are the rest dont rep that shit because we aint,and nah u probably be watchin those documentaries bout mierdas and how they say 18 has any1 in,to join us pendejo u gotta prove ur down for the barrio,shit the homie shyboy from ss18st kws been in mexico since june and hes waitin to get an ok from the homie so that he cud start up a clicka in michoacan and hes makin the vatos show theyre down for the hood and ready to do or die for the one eight

we got the least respect,look at culver city,their barrio filled with cops patrollin 24/7,not because theyre crazy but just to catch vatos from hoods,look at barrio mojados,40 ounce,the brats,what hood is makin noise,none of them,only hoods who always been makin noise is 18st,florencia use to in the 90s but now they try to get all buddy buddy with other sureno hoods that use to be their enemies,ask for a vato named lil homie from florencia neiborhood clicka,that vato tryed kissen the ass of vatos from big hazard who said straight up fu-- his hood,dis vato aint a youngster either hes 23,the only sureno hood i respect is es playboys because those vatos are actually puttin in work and are how florencia use to be,either ur from our hood or we blast you,u ever see us click up with another barrio to handle beef with another hood like a majority of sureno hoods have,no,because we stand alone,

MAN your a fool. Your hood aint got an ounce of respect dont try to sound like the 18 street is in county claiming they aint surenos. YOu talking about MMV, fool them vatos all checked in they dont hit a yard , they lock it up! The mongols motorcycle club -----tried to go against SUR and got checked in --anyone who goes against gets violated, vatos get put to the test hard when they catch a verde, your homies are notoriously known as being LEVAS, most your homies are MOJOs, and I didnt see it on a video I saw it first hand --alot of your homies are suckers, your pumping up a varrio that all SURENOS know is a straight LEVA click, rejects vatos that couldnt get put on any other set. I talked to your homey "BEAVER" a well known for from CUDAHY with the 18 on his cheek and even he admitted that your varrio was putting 2 many MOJADOS on , alot of your homies from COLUMBIAS, are straight border brothers, I knew your homie KIROS and CHINO both who got --got in 98 from the CYCLS click. Their is riders in your hood I said that , but dont try to act like the 18 is on a take no prisoners roll. You vatos tow the line ----You got quite a few homies from the MM and they definetly would check your entire set if you guys tried going your own way. In every pinta your homies run with SUR and most them get the SUR on them,you guys aint no renegades liek you try and say. Check out what happened to MONGOLS, LENNOX 13, MMV, OPAL, and any varrio that gets a verde --they get it bad ..............dont act like its an idle threat cuz theirs is many a fool willing to let an 18streeter have it when you guys get the light. I grew up in ELA and stayed in LB, and those places may have some funkie ass hood 18street but not no deep sets. Your varrio dont get checked by sets from outside LA , but every varrio in LA , hundreds of them are willing to put it down on you fools for whatever reason. I aint lying. A homey of yours that worked at my shop , and I were talking about the VERDE you guys caught and I asked him whether you fools were 18 and it came back to that mean nasty ass verde you guys had that put alot of your homeys to the test , just ask your OGS about hwo many of your varrio locked it up after getting put on the hard candy lista. They had to pay big dollar$$$ to get off that and your homies who were juiced in were doing what they could for your hood. You dont got a clue loko! and chicano who wasnt from a varrio was required to run with the PAISAs I got alot of love in ELA from WF and vatos from TOONERVILLEs , my familia, brothers ,father and primos go back deep in thsoe sets so when I got my case , I was a tagger and rode with the ELA ramfla instead of the PAISA car. I stayed out the mix cuz you dont wanna be running your mouth if you aint legit in a varrio , but on the real I was there when your homies were getting served and bad as you are , what the hell you gonna do when you got some 20 dudes ready to get your ass, you know the beat down you catch on a green is 3 times and sometimes fools wouldnt be able to handle the 2nd round so it was a test to personality on to who got to stay around. ESPECIALLY for your hood cuz the verde was more then a roll up. I knew alot of fools from around the way cuz I was a criminal , who liked to get off on robberies and did my stretch in juvenile many of the fools from 18street that I saw getting manhandled were fools I knew since the HALLS and NORWALK, dont get it twisted , no matter how bad you pump your varrio up you guys go with the program.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » November 9th, 2009, 10:41 pm

ese ur trippen,we dont give a fuck bout sur homie,18 is 18,we ride alone aint no get a long gangs

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » November 10th, 2009, 2:35 am

MENACE18 wrote:ese ur trippen,we dont give a fu-- bout sur homie,18 is 18,we ride alone aint no get a long gangs

where you getting that from ?? where do you ride alone? the pen? county ? were ? besides the juvenile? aint no where 18 is not riding with surenos........you got quite a few members that are hooked up big time with SUR politics , and they definetly arent talking about F* sur .........your either a new booty or some out of touch fool cuz I know most your homies had to have told you about what happened to your hood in 2003 when your varrio got greenlit, a gang of soldados from 18 Pcd up cuz they were getting mopped up , a few stayed solid but most went leva and theirs gangs of them fools in PC yards all over SOCAL. Any idea your varrio had about splitting away from the SOuth was put to rest in 2003. Your homeys caught the blues, gave in and started getting in line , dont play that F**K sur on the net shit cuz your homies would never dare say so in the county/pen........your big mouth would get checked quick , alot downer fools then youd think couldnt hang with the LIGHT . Mobs of your homies locked in and over shit like what you saying. Your little ideas of 18 going on their on were squashed way back and now you just another gang ,big and deep but you still abide by all gang laws for all SIDERS in LOS. DOnt get it twisted LOKO. Just cuz you got numbers dont mean you dont pay dues or your gonna do your own thing -ALL 18 street clicks are SURENOS. At least when they get locked up and if a Vato from EFE13 running things your gonna PAY ATTENTION , no matter if that vato is an enemiga or not LOKO. So you got alot to learn and if you ever said F**K Sur in LOS CONDADOS , youd be THRU WITH $$$.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » November 10th, 2009, 8:02 am

mayugastank wrote:
MENACE18 wrote:your #%@&$% stupid mayugastank,yea very few homies in the states are illegals and even the 1s who are u cant even tell because they lived in the states since they were 2 or 3 dipshit,raised around homies from the hood and taught to bang the best,and wtf u talken bout bell gardens ss18st tds are deep and in cudhay too,we control more shit than mudhay 13 does dumbass,quit talken shit u aint from a barrio anyways,if surenos so down how come they cudnt take out maravillas,opal st,even us,we had a green light on us and surenos still didnt do shit,if were so lame how come la eme came to us to join them so that ms wouldnt get out of line,they told us no more blacks we still got black 18s and new 1s to,dee from tiny malditos black,dee from dimented minded gangsters black,big gus 54th tls black,smokey smiley drive gangsters,so quit talken all this shit bout my hood leva,and ur stupid as fu-- we stand on our own,we aint a sureno hood leva,only ss18strs say they surenos because they are the rest dont rep that shit because we aint,and nah u probably be watchin those documentaries bout mierdas and how they say 18 has any1 in,to join us pendejo u gotta prove ur down for the barrio,shit the homie shyboy from ss18st kws been in mexico since june and hes waitin to get an ok from the homie so that he cud start up a clicka in michoacan and hes makin the vatos show theyre down for the hood and ready to do or die for the one eight

we got the least respect,look at culver city,their barrio filled with cops patrollin 24/7,not because theyre crazy but just to catch vatos from hoods,look at barrio mojados,40 ounce,the brats,what hood is makin noise,none of them,only hoods who always been makin noise is 18st,florencia use to in the 90s but now they try to get all buddy buddy with other sureno hoods that use to be their enemies,ask for a vato named lil homie from florencia neiborhood clicka,that vato tryed kissen the ass of vatos from big hazard who said straight up fu-- his hood,dis vato aint a youngster either hes 23,the only sureno hood i respect is es playboys because those vatos are actually puttin in work and are how florencia use to be,either ur from our hood or we blast you,u ever see us click up with another barrio to handle beef with another hood like a majority of sureno hoods have,no,because we stand alone,

MAN your a fool. Your hood aint got an ounce of respect dont try to sound like the 18 street is in county claiming they aint surenos. YOu talking about MMV, fool them vatos all checked in they dont hit a yard , they lock it up! The mongols motorcycle club -----tried to go against SUR and got checked in --anyone who goes against gets violated, vatos get put to the test hard when they catch a verde, your homies are notoriously known as being LEVAS, most your homies are MOJOs, and I didnt see it on a video I saw it first hand --alot of your homies are suckers, your pumping up a varrio that all SURENOS know is a straight LEVA click, rejects vatos that couldnt get put on any other set. I talked to your homey "BEAVER" a well known for from CUDAHY with the 18 on his cheek and even he admitted that your varrio was putting 2 many MOJADOS on , alot of your homies from COLUMBIAS, are straight border brothers, I knew your homie KIROS and CHINO both who got --got in 98 from the CYCLS click. Their is riders in your hood I said that , but dont try to act like the 18 is on a take no prisoners roll. You vatos tow the line ----You got quite a few homies from the MM and they definetly would check your entire set if you guys tried going your own way. In every pinta your homies run with SUR and most them get the SUR on them,you guys aint no renegades liek you try and say. Check out what happened to MONGOLS, LENNOX 13, MMV, OPAL, and any varrio that gets a verde --they get it bad ..............dont act like its an idle threat because theirs is many a fool willing to let an 18streeter have it when you guys get the light. I grew up in ELA and stayed in LB, and those places may have some funkie ass hood 18street but not no deep sets. Your varrio dont get checked by sets from outside LA , but every varrio in LA , hundreds of them are willing to put it down on you fools for whatever reason. I aint lying. A homey of yours that worked at my shop , and I were talking about the VERDE you guys caught and I asked him whether you fools were 18 and it came back to that mean nasty ass verde you guys had that put alot of your homeys to the test , just ask your OGS about hwo many of your varrio locked it up after getting put on the hard candy lista. They had to pay big dollar$$$ to get off that and your homies who were juiced in were doing what they could for your hood. You dont got a clue loko! and chicano who wasnt from a varrio was required to run with the PAISAs I got alot of love in ELA from WF and vatos from TOONERVILLEs , my familia, brothers ,father and primos go back deep in thsoe sets so when I got my case , I was a tagger and rode with the ELA ramfla instead of the PAISA car. I stayed out the mix because you dont wanna be running your mouth if you aint legit in a varrio , but on the real I was there when your homies were getting served and bad as you are , what the hell you gonna do when you got some 20 dudes ready to get your ass, you know the beat down you catch on a green is 3 times and sometimes fools wouldnt be able to handle the 2nd round so it was a test to personality on to who got to stay around. ESPECIALLY for your hood because the verde was more then a roll up. I knew alot of fools from around the way because I was a criminal , who liked to get off on robberies and did my stretch in juvenile many of the fools from 18street that I saw getting manhandled were fools I knew since the HALLS and NORWALK, dont get it twisted , no matter how bad you pump your varrio up you guys go with the program.

I know alot about Lennox, when did this happen? I know SONNY Boi with the tear drops on his face. But i never knew they got the G-Light! Thats some good history, you have some more information on that~!

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » November 10th, 2009, 8:52 am

mayugastank wrote:
MENACE18 wrote:ese ur trippen,we dont give a fu-- bout sur homie,18 is 18,we ride alone aint no get a long gangs

where you getting that from ?? where do you ride alone? the pen? county ? were ? besides the juvenile? aint no where 18 is not riding with surenos........you got quite a few members that are hooked up big time with SUR politics , and they definetly arent talking about F* sur .........your either a new booty or some out of touch fool because I know most your homies had to have told you about what happened to your hood in 2003 when your varrio got greenlit, a gang of soldados from 18 Pcd up because they were getting mopped up , a few stayed solid but most went leva and theirs gangs of them fools in PC yards all over SOCAL. Any idea your varrio had about splitting away from the SOuth was put to rest in 2003. Your homeys caught the blues, gave in and started getting in line , dont play that F**K sur on the net shit because your homies would never dare say so in the county/pen........your big mouth would get checked quick , alot downer fools then youd think couldnt hang with the LIGHT . Mobs of your homies locked in and over shit like what you saying. Your little ideas of 18 going on their on were squashed way back and now you just another gang ,big and deep but you still abide by all gang laws for all SIDERS in LOS. DOnt get it twisted LOKO. Just because you got numbers dont mean you dont pay dues or your gonna do your own thing -ALL 18 street clicks are SURENOS. At least when they get locked up and if a Vato from EFE13 running things your gonna PAY ATTENTION , no matter if that vato is an enemiga or not LOKO. So you got alot to learn and if you ever said F**K Sur in LOS CONDADOS , youd be THRU WITH $$$.
we got homies that are down with sur but some homies dont give a fuck bout it and dont be backin up any surenos except 18strs,and nah to us when we hit the pen we aint surenos still,we didnt wait for la eme to say we were a varrio and all that and give us a 13,we started off not bein a sureno hood and thats how the commandments say,if some homies aint following that they may be respected by sureno hoods but by homies they wont get respect cuz theyre representing sumthing the ogs never cared bout and we were never a part of,and ive heard of us gettin greenlighted but that was in the 90s cuz we had blacks in our varrio,i dont know were ur gettin ur shit from but i got boys who in the pen and they just roll with homies from 18,theyre some varrios that were cool with like pico nuevo,quiet village,whittier 13,silverlake,evergreen,but nah ive never heard of any homies bein lil bitches in the pen to la eme

and watchu mean we aint got no ounce of respect,tell me this since u act like la eme is god,if theyre so powerful and all that shit how come they cudnt taken out opal st,maravillas,all them nortenos in state,all the bulldogs,how come they cant unite all the sureno hoods,if they control them theyre shudnt be a problem,theyre still gonna be makin money and they gonna be gettin more if the sureno hoods started focusing on other types of gangs,and they took out a biker gang thats still out there and still has vatos from varrios ridin for them,theyre maybe a few hundred,lets see la eme try taken a shot at hells angeles,the ab,they wont

and nah ogs wouldnt let a vato from another varrio give us orders,no matter what la eme says u gotta let the homies earn theyre shit,look at it this way,18strs are leaders in la eme and other high ranking members,ms who claims sur 13 and all that shit and say sureno,dont have any1 part of la eme,why cuz they havent earned it,any hood with a member whos a high ranking eme or has more members part of la eme get respected more cuz thats proves theyre down,avenues are down but alot gettin locked up,florencia use to be all bout theyre barrio,they talk that nigga killa shit on the net but they surrounded by all these black hoods and dont say shit,big hazard had alot of respect

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » November 10th, 2009, 9:25 am

MENACE18 wrote:
mayugastank wrote:

where you getting that from ?? where do you ride alone? the pen? county ? were ? besides the juvenile? aint no where 18 is not riding with surenos........you got quite a few members that are hooked up big time with SUR politics , and they definetly arent talking about F* sur .........your either a new booty or some out of touch fool because I know most your homies had to have told you about what happened to your hood in 2003 when your varrio got greenlit, a gang of soldados from 18 Pcd up because they were getting mopped up , a few stayed solid but most went leva and theirs gangs of them fools in PC yards all over SOCAL. Any idea your varrio had about splitting away from the SOuth was put to rest in 2003. Your homeys caught the blues, gave in and started getting in line , dont play that F**K sur on the net shit because your homies would never dare say so in the county/pen........your big mouth would get checked quick , alot downer fools then youd think couldnt hang with the LIGHT . Mobs of your homies locked in and over shit like what you saying. Your little ideas of 18 going on their on were squashed way back and now you just another gang ,big and deep but you still abide by all gang laws for all SIDERS in LOS. DOnt get it twisted LOKO. Just because you got numbers dont mean you dont pay dues or your gonna do your own thing -ALL 18 street clicks are SURENOS. At least when they get locked up and if a Vato from EFE13 running things your gonna PAY ATTENTION , no matter if that vato is an enemiga or not LOKO. So you got alot to learn and if you ever said F**K Sur in LOS CONDADOS , youd be THRU WITH $$$.
we got homies that are down with sur but some homies dont give a fu-- bout it and dont be backin up any surenos except 18strs,and nah to us when we hit the pen we aint surenos still,we didnt wait for la eme to say we were a varrio and all that and give us a 13,we started off not bein a sureno hood and thats how the commandments say,if some homies aint following that they may be respected by sureno hoods but by homies they wont get respect because theyre representing sumthing the ogs never cared bout and we were never a part of,and ive heard of us gettin greenlighted but that was in the 90s because we had blacks in our varrio,i dont know were ur gettin ur shit from but i got boys who in the pen and they just roll with homies from 18,theyre some varrios that were cool with like pico nuevo,quiet village,whittier 13,silverlake,evergreen,but nah ive never heard of any homies bein lil women in the pen to la eme

and watchu mean we aint got no ounce of respect,tell me this since u act like la eme is god,if theyre so powerful and all that shit how come they cudnt taken out opal st,maravillas,all them nortenos in state,all the bulldogs,how come they cant unite all the sureno hoods,if they control them theyre shudnt be a problem,theyre still gonna be makin money and they gonna be gettin more if the sureno hoods started focusing on other types of gangs,and they took out a biker gang thats still out there and still has vatos from varrios ridin for them,theyre maybe a few hundred,lets see la eme try taken a shot at hells angeles,the ab,they wont

and nah ogs wouldnt let a vato from another varrio give us orders,no matter what la eme says u gotta let the homies earn theyre shit,look at it this way,18strs are leaders in la eme and other high ranking members,ms who claims sur 13 and all that shit and say sureno,dont have any1 part of la eme,why because they havent earned it,any hood with a member whos a high ranking eme or has more members part of la eme get respected more because thats proves theyre down,avenues are down but alot gettin locked up,florencia use to be all bout theyre barrio,they talk that nigga killa shit on the net but they surrounded by all these black hoods and dont say shit,big hazard had alot of respect
Thats also true, they get along with The Pueblos lol! Damn hes hella right, they will never attack AB or Hells.....Nor will they even fuck with MidWest gangs they dont want that problem either. And DOWN SOUTH they get punked BY ALL BLACKS out there.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » November 10th, 2009, 9:45 am

and la eme made the rules for all sureno hoods,how to act all that shit,look at culver city,wilmas,in sd shelltown 38st,all hoods that are surenos that sport red instead of blue,any hood now a days even if ur ten deep and started by some high school kids cud get a 13 so dont try makin it seem like la eme is the most powerful

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » November 10th, 2009, 9:46 am

and la eme made the rules for all sureno hoods,how to act all that shit,look at culver city,wilmas,in sd shelltown 38st,all hoods that are surenos that sport red instead of blue,any hood now a days even if ur ten deep and started by some high school kids cud get a 13 so dont try makin it seem like la eme is the most powerful

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » November 10th, 2009, 10:02 am

MENACE18 wrote:and la eme made the rules for all sureno hoods,how to act all that shit,look at culver city,wilmas,in sd shelltown 38st,all hoods that are surenos that sport red instead of blue,any hood now a days even if ur ten deep and started by some high school kids cud get a 13 so dont try makin it seem like la eme is the most powerful

Yeah they even made a POSERZ x3 by LAX LOL!

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by dubts » November 10th, 2009, 7:42 pm

blacs wuz the first ones to ce hittin switches in low lows, go look it up , its even on the history of lowriding from lowrider magazine an all latino publication

blacs were the first ones to wear zoot suits, i hope nobody is dumb enough to dispute that cuz i'll bring so many facts on this bitch it'll crash the server, Mexicans stole zoot suits

blacs started saggin they pants, Mexicans started floodin

Mexicans started the whole barrio down for my varrio" shit, blacs don't follow that shit noway, niggaz got crews and clics don't follow no orders

wheres the similarities here? blacs went worldwide notorious with the bloods and crips took violence to another level in the 1980s, Mexicans don't get down like that, good for ya'll

who's jocin Mexican style? blacs use the bloc lettering tats Mexicans still hittin up in old english

blacs wac out enemies on walls and they bodies, cross 'em out and put a k or a 187 Mexicans stole that and started doin it

Mexicans = floodin khakis hella high with old english letters

blacs = saggin levis bloc/cursive letters

Mexicans can't create new culture they can't evolve the whole cholo dress code is just old retro blac culture that the Mexicans stuc with cuz they luved it so much, oldies - blac music zoot suites - blac dress code charlie brown/ cascade - old school blac dress code pendletons - old western wear cowboy boots/hats - old western wear (first cowboy wuz a blac dude)

Mexican calo - slang/street version of spanish just imitatin blacs ebonics..........

ya'll Mexicans need to catch up and steal some new shit from blacs again cuz all that cholo shit is gettin waaaay played out. now i see ya'll tryna rap like niggaz with that lil rob and all that gay shit, sound like str8 garbage, atleast we documentin this shit nowdays, so ya'll Mexicans don't come out and say we stole rap from ya'll and the rest of the BS this cat keep makin up, lol @ this gay ass 27 year old tagger rantin and ravin bout cholo this and that , u wuzn't even around then u fag, u taggin thats str8 blac culture bitch boy, u need to bowdown to them NY hip hop niggaz for that, u got some nerve bitin the hand that feed your tric ass

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: 408

Unread post by ~J~ » November 11th, 2009, 1:02 am

[quote="dubts"]blacs wuz the first ones to be hittin switches in low lows, go look it up , its even on the history of lowriding from lowrider magazine an all latino publication

Fair enough, and according to Lowrider magazine that's what I understand.

blacs were the first ones to wear zoot suits, i hope nobody is dumb enough to dispute that because i'll bring so many facts on this bitch it'll crash the server, Mexicans stole zoot suits

Again, all points to that being the truth but you cut the stolen part out.

It's wearing them high which is different but I know you're trying to one up Chicanos what that "floodin" remark.

Mexicans started the whole barrio down for my varrio" shit, blacs don't follow that shit noway, niggaz got crews and clics don't follow no orders

Okay

wheres the similarities here? blacs went worldwide notorious with the bloods and crips took violence to another level in the 1980s, Mexicans don't get down like that, good for ya'll

All the stuff they were doing will obviously bring attention plus Blacks are much more established to promotion in mainstream and more entrenched in US history.

who's jocin Mexican style? blacs use the bloc lettering tats Mexicans still hittin up in old english

Okay

blacs wac out enemies on walls and they bodies, cross 'em out and put a k or a 187 Mexicans stole that and started doin it

Okay, I suppose Blacks started that type of writing.

Okay but again with the "floodin" remark.

Mexicans can't create new culture they can't evolve the whole cholo dress code is just old retro blac culture that the Mexicans stuc with because they luved it so much, oldies - blac music zoot suites - blac dress code charlie brown/ cascade - old school blac dress code pendletons - old western wear cowboy boots/hats - old western wear (first cowboy wuz a blac dude)

B.S! even "The Real" mentioned Cholos codify the uniform, though individual dress pieces were wore differently (nuances) from Blacks or anyone else who may have wore that type of attire.

P.S, not all "Oldies" were sung by Blacks.

Mexican calo - slang/street version of spanish just imitatin blacs ebonics..........

You can't be serious?

ya'll Mexicans need to catch up and steal some new shit from blacs again because all that cholo shit is gettin waaaay played out. now i see ya'll tryna rap like niggaz with that lil rob and all that gay shit, sound like str8 garbage, atleast we documentin this shit nowdays, so ya'll Mexicans don't come out and say we stole rap from ya'll and the rest of the BS this cat keep makin up, lol @ this gay ass 27 year old tagger rantin and ravin bout cholo this and that , u wuzn't even around then u fag, u taggin thats str8 blac culture bitch boy, u need to bowdown to them NY hip hop niggaz for that, u got some nerve bitin the hand that feed your tric ass

There's no denying Black culture is very influential and especially on today's youth but it seems to me that you need to middle that biased opinion of yours and give credit where credit is due, let's not pretend as if Blacks aren't influence by other cultures, and yes that includes being influenced by Chicano culture, though admittedly to a smaller degree.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » November 11th, 2009, 1:31 am

dubts wrote:blacs wuz the first ones to be hittin switches in low lows, go look it up , its even on the history of lowriding from lowrider magazine an all latino publication

blacs were the first ones to wear zoot suits, i hope nobody is dumb enough to dispute that because i'll bring so many facts on this bitch it'll crash the server, Mexicans stole zoot suits

Mexicans can't create new culture they can't evolve the whole cholo dress code is just old retro blac culture that the Mexicans stuc with because they luved it so much, oldies - blac music zoot suites - blac dress code charlie brown/ cascade - old school blac dress code pendletons - old western wear cowboy boots/hats - old western wear (first cowboy wuz a blac dude)

ya'll Mexicans need to catch up and steal some new shit from blacs again because all that cholo shit is gettin waaaay played out. now i see ya'll tryna rap like niggaz with that lil rob and all that gay shit, sound like str8 garbage, atleast we documentin this shit nowdays, so ya'll Mexicans don't come out and say we stole rap from ya'll and the rest of the BS this cat keep makin up, lol @ this gay ass 27 year old tagger rantin and ravin bout cholo this and that , u wuzn't even around then u fag, u taggin thats str8 blac culture bitch boy, u need to bowdown to them NY hip hop niggaz for that, u got some nerve bitin the hand that feed your tric ass

Biting the hand that feeds us?? you freaking do rag wearing , shower cap outside the shower, pick in the hair FOOL!! get outta here dude we been doing it in ELA when you guys were still wearing black face and trying to imitate OLD SCHOOL not new school , freaking fake fronting ass crips and bloods wearing a mexican uniform , taking the same sty;e from a gang that is some 40 years older then your new booty ass hood. Black cultre yea like the GAME and TUPAC thug life , big ass bite off MI VIDA LOCA, area codes and the names , the converse and GNIKES and pendletons , worn by ICE T, and SNOOP what a freaking dirty ass fool , cant even dress right with millions of DOLLA$, coming some way into ELA and ganking our stilo. Not a black gang in the country with the history of ONE ELA gang not even one! you guys with your crews that die out today and change names tomorrow. Never really evolved past a simple street corner crack dealing , robbing for RAIDERS jackets and killing people for change. Gangsters, PSST!!! cant even get along enough to win a racial riot. How in the world you going to let another race roll on your people ,sit back and watch blacks get stuck and and nt jump in , cuz that NINJA from the KUMI, or whatever excuse you guys use . SAGGING , who the hell cares? nasty ass style! oh but since you pull down the dickies all of a sudden you guys changed up the cholo style. Cursive is yours?? get the hell outta here the ENTIRE black tatoo culture for white and blacks came from ELA chicanos. GO come up with some more names biting off the iTIALIANOS in NYC. Little GOTTI and WANNABEE GAmbinos. yea ITALIANS love black people thats why you guys imitate them on the EAST just like you guys bite the hand that feeds you on the WEST. FReaking Italians were murdering any black that came to their hood in the 90s yet you got JAY Z making rap videos were Capone and LUCKY and MEYER are in the background. Watch your mouth how you talk about mexicans, Ill have the homies gut you your ass, LOL.....and all the black power soon fades as soon as an ESE shanking your ass, then aint no black power. NAH that NINJA is from LA, why should we back that NINJAS play, the other brothers gonna be saying while we fillet your punk ass!

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » November 11th, 2009, 1:37 am

Mayuga you talkin alotta BS. A whole lotta BS...